• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:15
CEST 23:15
KST 06:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8672 users

Wow, medic in SC2 main menu! - Page 56

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 59 Next
MPQ Editing is not endorsed by Teamliquid nor is it recommended as Blizzard actively takes steps to stop and prevent it.

Be warned and do this at your own peril.

-Nyovne
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
December 06 2011 08:30 GMT
#1101
On December 05 2011 23:08 gogogadgetflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 13:28 Teliko wrote:
On December 02 2011 12:42 gogogadgetflow wrote:
Does anyone have a good kpop themed terran quickmatch dds. much appreciated. I did scan the thread for it

I've made too many to remember at this stage, but there should be some here. If it's the wrong race, just rename it
http://telikostarcraft.com/backgrounds/


oh I guess i thought the terran ones had to be a little different size or else they looked funny

They do. All the dimension information is on the website, it takes like two minutes to resize them for protoss/random and maybe 5 to add the fade effect for terran/zerg.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
.Mystic
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada486 Posts
December 06 2011 08:33 GMT
#1102
is there a guide on how to make your own dds files?
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
December 06 2011 09:47 GMT
#1103
On December 06 2011 17:33 NMx.StyX wrote:
is there a guide on how to make your own dds files?

It's explained in the main guide. You can either use the NVIDIA plugin for photoshop, or save them using Paint.net.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
December 06 2011 23:22 GMT
#1104
On December 06 2011 17:30 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 23:08 gogogadgetflow wrote:
On December 02 2011 13:28 Teliko wrote:
On December 02 2011 12:42 gogogadgetflow wrote:
Does anyone have a good kpop themed terran quickmatch dds. much appreciated. I did scan the thread for it

I've made too many to remember at this stage, but there should be some here. If it's the wrong race, just rename it
http://telikostarcraft.com/backgrounds/


oh I guess i thought the terran ones had to be a little different size or else they looked funny

They do. All the dimension information is on the website, it takes like two minutes to resize them for protoss/random and maybe 5 to add the fade effect for terran/zerg.


thats ok there are good pre-existing terran ones there. thanks
R!!
Profile Joined November 2011
Brazil938 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 23:56:51
December 06 2011 23:56 GMT
#1105
I feel so cool with my boxer background.
I like the part where sense is considered a common, settled thing.
i3ubbles
Profile Joined October 2011
United States41 Posts
December 09 2011 12:16 GMT
#1106
Guys I have a major problem here. All but two of dds files missing. So I cannot even log in into sc2. I don't where they went they just disappeared. Can anyone help me or give the dds files I need?
The two that I have
0007981827035574897fe5199d999d7c6f9ba0f0.dds
0054e2890d982abffb2e5effb74e4167a10e22a4.dds
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-09 17:56:47
December 09 2011 17:56 GMT
#1107
On December 09 2011 21:16 i3ubbles wrote:
Guys I have a major problem here. All but two of dds files missing. So I cannot even log in into sc2. I don't where they went they just disappeared. Can anyone help me or give the dds files I need?
The two that I have
0007981827035574897fe5199d999d7c6f9ba0f0.dds
0054e2890d982abffb2e5effb74e4167a10e22a4.dds

There are over four thousand dds files in that mpq. I think you'd be better off running the repair. And the guide warned you about backing up.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
December 09 2011 18:08 GMT
#1108
On December 10 2011 02:56 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 21:16 i3ubbles wrote:
Guys I have a major problem here. All but two of dds files missing. So I cannot even log in into sc2. I don't where they went they just disappeared. Can anyone help me or give the dds files I need?
The two that I have
0007981827035574897fe5199d999d7c6f9ba0f0.dds
0054e2890d982abffb2e5effb74e4167a10e22a4.dds

There are over four thousand dds files in that mpq. I think you'd be better off running the repair. And the guide warned you about backing up.


Yeah not making a back up is.......... well anyways, just run the repair and it that doesn't work for some reason do a quick reinstall.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
DeadCell
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada256 Posts
December 10 2011 04:59 GMT
#1109
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

I didn't bother perfecting the sizes, because I tend to change them quite often just to keep things fresh

If it comes down to you or them, send flowers.
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-10 05:23:33
December 10 2011 05:11 GMT
#1110
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 10 2011 13:59 DeadCell wrote:
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

I didn't bother perfecting the sizes, because I tend to change them quite often just to keep things fresh



oh my god dds files pweeeese!
DeadCell
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada256 Posts
December 10 2011 05:38 GMT
#1111
http://www.mediafire.com/?a9qgx27c2sx469s

http://www.mediafire.com/?7bafnen7s7mo766

http://www.mediafire.com/?zp83eys74izs2rd

http://www.mediafire.com/?wavw3h1799696z2

http://www.mediafire.com/?nfcl9h9ro8zf9m4

http://www.mediafire.com/?00flu14hh155fyd

http://www.mediafire.com/?f7xz0z0nrj97ffk

http://www.mediafire.com/?3kv5ska1416cdx0

http://www.mediafire.com/?3kv5ska1416cdx0

I uploaded them all;

The image won't come up in preview because it seems like imgur, media fire won't display the image.

Remember with the loading screen(the last link) you need to put it into-->

Starcraft 2 > Mods > Core.SC2Mod, open enGB.SC2Assets (or enUS etc depending on region) then go to Assets, Textures and replace the startupimage.dds

glad I could help
If it comes down to you or them, send flowers.
Qntc.YuMe
Profile Joined January 2011
United States792 Posts
December 10 2011 05:47 GMT
#1112
i wish there is a way to "rotate" pictures so it changes automatically for one scene. I wonder someone can create a program like that?
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-10 14:27:35
December 10 2011 14:16 GMT
#1113
On December 10 2011 14:38 DeadCell wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?a9qgx27c2sx469s

http://www.mediafire.com/?7bafnen7s7mo766

http://www.mediafire.com/?zp83eys74izs2rd

http://www.mediafire.com/?wavw3h1799696z2

http://www.mediafire.com/?nfcl9h9ro8zf9m4

http://www.mediafire.com/?00flu14hh155fyd

http://www.mediafire.com/?f7xz0z0nrj97ffk

http://www.mediafire.com/?3kv5ska1416cdx0

http://www.mediafire.com/?3kv5ska1416cdx0

I uploaded them all;

The image won't come up in preview because it seems like imgur, media fire won't display the image.

Remember with the loading screen(the last link) you need to put it into-->

Starcraft 2 > Mods > Core.SC2Mod, open enGB.SC2Assets (or enUS etc depending on region) then go to Assets, Textures and replace the startupimage.dds

glad I could help


The SNSD Terran background doesn't work well, it's cut off way to the side, like every other Terran 1v1 background. How did you get it like it is in your picture? I don't like having it cut off so abruptly =(

edit: oh i see now, the pictures you provided aren't edited. is that an error? :D
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
December 10 2011 19:41 GMT
#1114
On December 10 2011 23:16 Sarang wrote:
The SNSD Terran background doesn't work well, it's cut off way to the side, like every other Terran 1v1 background. How did you get it like it is in your picture? I don't like having it cut off so abruptly =(

edit: oh i see now, the pictures you provided aren't edited. is that an error? :D


On December 10 2011 13:59 DeadCell wrote:
I didn't bother perfecting the sizes, because I tend to change them quite often just to keep things fresh
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 00:16:43
December 11 2011 00:16 GMT
#1115
On December 11 2011 04:41 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 23:16 Sarang wrote:
The SNSD Terran background doesn't work well, it's cut off way to the side, like every other Terran 1v1 background. How did you get it like it is in your picture? I don't like having it cut off so abruptly =(

edit: oh i see now, the pictures you provided aren't edited. is that an error? :D


Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 13:59 DeadCell wrote:
I didn't bother perfecting the sizes, because I tend to change them quite often just to keep things fresh


But they are perfected in the pictures? And he said that after linking the pictures, not the DDS files.
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
December 11 2011 03:00 GMT
#1116
On December 11 2011 09:16 Sarang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 04:41 Teliko wrote:
On December 10 2011 23:16 Sarang wrote:
The SNSD Terran background doesn't work well, it's cut off way to the side, like every other Terran 1v1 background. How did you get it like it is in your picture? I don't like having it cut off so abruptly =(

edit: oh i see now, the pictures you provided aren't edited. is that an error? :D


On December 10 2011 13:59 DeadCell wrote:
I didn't bother perfecting the sizes, because I tend to change them quite often just to keep things fresh


But they are perfected in the pictures? And he said that after linking the pictures, not the DDS files.

He's referring to the fact that on the right hand side of the picture, the last line of pixels gets stretched out to the end of the screen because the dimensions weren't wide enough.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
DeadCell
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada256 Posts
December 11 2011 04:32 GMT
#1117
lol

Thanks Teliko for explaining what I meant.

I didn't do all the attention to detail to make them perfect, and I'm happy with what I've got because as I posted I like to change them frequently.


Teliko thank you so much for showing me how to alter the dds files to my liking.

It's something I would have never figured out on my own.




If it comes down to you or them, send flowers.
SkimGuy
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada709 Posts
December 11 2011 04:36 GMT
#1118
xd It's so funny seeing the kpop backgrounds
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 05:28:49
December 11 2011 05:26 GMT
#1119
I still don't get it. =/

Look at the Terran SNSD picture. On the left side, where you would normally have the picture cut off, there is a clipping from a completely different image, which fills up the space that I thought was un-fillable.

That's what I'm questioning. I don't see how the different image clip and the filled space has anything to do with stretched pixels or the dimensions not being wide enough.

It doesn't really matter, I can always find different images. I'm just very confused. xD
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
Spearline
Profile Joined April 2011
France2 Posts
December 14 2011 20:43 GMT
#1120
My first personnal menu =)
http://www.imagup.com/data/1138560765.html
Micro your macro
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 274
Nina 110
SteadfastSC 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2422
910 62
Bale 12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD53
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1087
Other Games
summit1g6774
Grubby2314
shahzam584
ToD226
C9.Mang0189
UpATreeSC55
Liquid`Ken1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 72
• Hupsaiya 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 36
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21063
League of Legends
• TFBlade599
Other Games
• imaqtpie904
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 45m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 45m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.