• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:07
CEST 16:07
KST 23:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7962 users

[GSL] Who is worthy of competing in Code A - Page 74

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 110 Next
doomcha
Profile Joined December 2010
Russian Federation4 Posts
January 12 2011 19:13 GMT
#1461
On January 13 2011 04:04 Tigi wrote:
I don't have anything against people come here from elswhere to vote, but how do you know if some of these 1 posters aren't just faked accounts ?


Man, u may learn Russian and go to goodgame.ru or sc2tv.ru to read forums. Sorry for phrases "I vot for Bratok". Its because of bad English of most Russian guys only.
Gg
CagyStalker
Profile Joined January 2011
14 Posts
January 12 2011 19:14 GMT
#1462
On January 13 2011 04:08 Clychnik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 03:56 CagyStalker wrote:
On January 13 2011 03:48 Clychnik wrote:
And this very phrase was postet on GG...

И эта очень фраза была размищена на ДжиДжи. Fail.


Юзаешь переводчик от гугла? угу

Что ты несешь? Я написал по русски смысл твой "английской" фразы.
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
January 12 2011 19:15 GMT
#1463
On January 13 2011 04:13 doomcha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 04:04 Tigi wrote:
I don't have anything against people come here from elswhere to vote, but how do you know if some of these 1 posters aren't just faked accounts ?


Man, u may learn Russian and go to goodgame.ru or sc2tv.ru to read forums. Sorry for phrases "I vot for Bratok". Its because of bad English of most Russian guys only.


Who's your favorite sc2 player outside of Russia and the Ukraine?
Don't mind me
Tigi
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany472 Posts
January 12 2011 19:16 GMT
#1464
On January 13 2011 04:06 Zeroxzed wrote:
We just want to show that there is a huge interest in cybersport and particularly in SC2 in Russia and other CIS countries (Ukraine, Belarus, etc.). We all clearly understand that decision of inviting someone to GSL is not just a matter of skill or talent. One of the crucial factors is the ability of a particular player to attract audience to the event, streams, etc. Sometimes the language barrier (yes, there is a huge problem with English language education in Russia) makes Russian speaking cybersport community underestimated. One of the consequences of this is that many people from Russia cannot engage in real discussion with you in this thread By "voting" here we just want to show that Russia and CIS has a vivid interest in GSL and Russian players not only can show high results but also are supported by large and active community. Anyway I hope you can understand this and that this "voting" is not very annoying. Thank you.

I'm totally with you in those points, just mentioned that it is possible to fake.
§1: Die Units des Hasu sind unantastbar.
Mons1eur
Profile Joined September 2010
Russian Federation24 Posts
January 12 2011 19:18 GMT
#1465
On January 13 2011 04:04 Tigi wrote:
I don't have anything against people come here from elswhere to vote, but how do you know if some of these 1 posters aren't just faked accounts ?

May be BRAT_OK is just making tons of new accounts and copypasting "I vote for BRAT_OK" with his huge apm... rofl
Seriously, would you expect russian guys, who doesnt know english well to have many posts on teamliquid? Besides, some of them arent very expirienced players and they havent heard much about TL before.
kickinhead
Profile Joined December 2008
Switzerland2069 Posts
January 12 2011 19:19 GMT
#1466
EU: White_Ra, DIMAGA, Socke, GoOdy, MorroW
US: HuK, Nony
https://soundcloud.com/thesamplethief
CidO
Profile Joined June 2010
United States695 Posts
January 12 2011 19:19 GMT
#1467
2 and 2 from the US and from Europe. Not inviting any Euros would be crazy, those dudes are crazy good. Dimaga, White-ra, Sjow. I can't really make good recommendations because I don't follow the scene there as well, i just know they are good. I think it would be neat to see Tyler there, but I don't think he'll be going back to korea for a while if i remember correctly...
:P
Tahon
Profile Joined January 2011
Ukraine18 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-12 19:25:52
January 12 2011 19:20 GMT
#1468
2 urdak.
It wasn't provoked by a few web sites. 'Twas just one, the biggest. And I'd suggest you to read the zeroxzed's post one more time(page #73). Things should came to a head.
doomcha
Profile Joined December 2010
Russian Federation4 Posts
January 12 2011 19:23 GMT
#1469
On January 13 2011 04:15 ptbl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 04:13 doomcha wrote:
On January 13 2011 04:04 Tigi wrote:
I don't have anything against people come here from elswhere to vote, but how do you know if some of these 1 posters aren't just faked accounts ?


Man, u may learn Russian and go to goodgame.ru or sc2tv.ru to read forums. Sorry for phrases "I vot for Bratok". Its because of bad English of most Russian guys only.


Who's your favorite sc2 player outside of Russia and the Ukraine?


Easy. One in each race, ok?
- HuK
- Morrow
- Jinro
Gg
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
January 12 2011 19:36 GMT
#1470
For EU: all the mouz players + Show Spoiler +
(Strelok just won vs JunwiPrime)
; Socke, Brat_Ok, White-Ra, Sjow, just the usual suspects
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
January 12 2011 19:39 GMT
#1471
Kas would deserve a chance in my humble opinion!
This is our town, scrub
lexxus661
Profile Joined January 2011
Russian Federation5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-12 20:08:12
January 12 2011 20:04 GMT
#1472
On January 13 2011 04:16 Tigi wrote:
I'm totally with you in those points, just mentioned that it is possible to fake.


This can be easily verified. I believe TeamLiquid and GOMtv have administrators who can easily identify such kind of fraud. It's relatively straightforward:

1. They should have completely different IP address (from different subnets). Administrators can easily check the web server logs for this.
2. They should have valid email addresses. All email addresses belong to real people, you can send a test email on any of them. They will reply and even you can ask to provide some kind of prove of identity, like nickname in Battle.net. I can even help you with composing such an email in Russian language if it's needed.

By the way, just to make it clear. I don't have any relationships with RoX.KIS team or with goodgame.ru portal admins. I'm not even SC2 player as I'm too old now I used to play SC1 and now I'm just enjoying watching streams (in the same way how people are watching football).
JMDj
Profile Joined September 2010
United States454 Posts
January 12 2011 20:08 GMT
#1473

1. HuK
2. KIWIKAKI!!!!!
3. DeMuslim
4. Naama
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
January 12 2011 20:08 GMT
#1474
On January 13 2011 03:18 CagyStalker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 03:02 Sein wrote:
Can we please try to set aside the national bias? Recommend players who deserve it on merit. This isn't a topic for discussing who your favorite player is.

So tell us plz about players who deserves, im very interested.


I already did a while ago, but I understand you could've missed it because it is a chore to go through 75 pages of posts. I believe I said Sen and Huk should be no brainers, although after posting that I think I've read somewhere that Sen plans on finishing university first before going back to Korea. Not sure if I mentioned anyone else.

BratOK is an excellent player and I would not be against him receiving Code A, but I hope you understand me getting a bit annoyed with this. I have no problem with all these people from the Russian site coming here , but it does bother me that every single one of them has been "voting" for BratOK. Like I already said, he is a very good player, but would you agree with me in that the national bias is rather obvious here?
JMDj
Profile Joined September 2010
United States454 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-12 20:15:35
January 12 2011 20:12 GMT
#1475
On January 13 2011 05:08 Sein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 03:18 CagyStalker wrote:
On January 13 2011 03:02 Sein wrote:
Can we please try to set aside the national bias? Recommend players who deserve it on merit. This isn't a topic for discussing who your favorite player is.

So tell us plz about players who deserves, im very interested.


I already did a while ago, but I understand you could've missed it because it is a chore to go through 75 pages of posts. I believe I said Sen and Huk should be no brainers, although after posting that I think I've read somewhere that Sen plans on finishing university first before going back to Korea. Not sure if I mentioned anyone else.

BratOK is an excellent player and I would not be against him receiving Code A, but I hope you understand me getting a bit annoyed with this. I have no problem with all these people from the Russian site coming here , but it does bother me that every single one of them has been "voting" for BratOK. Like I already said, he is a very good player, but would you agree with me in that the national bias is rather obvious here?


I agree with this guy. The poll is a little misleading... I was extremely surprised to see so many votes for BratOk. Honestly when you compare Brat_OK to other europeans like DeMuslim, WhiteRA, Morrow and Naama he is not nearly as deserving to be given a free GSL qualification.

I would hate for GOM to see just this poll and invite a player like BratOK over some other players that may be more deserving. But GOM is a really great organization and I'm sure they'll make the most well-informed decisions.
mistgun_EU
Profile Joined October 2010
309 Posts
January 12 2011 20:14 GMT
#1476
1.Huk
2.Demuslim
3.qxc
4.Naama / Mana / Tarson
taskmgr.exe
Profile Joined February 2010
Russian Federation134 Posts
January 12 2011 20:15 GMT
#1477
I would hate for GOM to see just this poll and invite a player like BratOK over some other players that may be more deserving.

Like who? Do you really think Bratok doesn't deserve this?
urdak
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany89 Posts
January 12 2011 20:18 GMT
#1478
On January 13 2011 05:12 Xde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 05:08 Sein wrote:
On January 13 2011 03:18 CagyStalker wrote:
On January 13 2011 03:02 Sein wrote:
Can we please try to set aside the national bias? Recommend players who deserve it on merit. This isn't a topic for discussing who your favorite player is.

So tell us plz about players who deserves, im very interested.


I already did a while ago, but I understand you could've missed it because it is a chore to go through 75 pages of posts. I believe I said Sen and Huk should be no brainers, although after posting that I think I've read somewhere that Sen plans on finishing university first before going back to Korea. Not sure if I mentioned anyone else.

BratOK is an excellent player and I would not be against him receiving Code A, but I hope you understand me getting a bit annoyed with this. I have no problem with all these people from the Russian site coming here , but it does bother me that every single one of them has been "voting" for BratOK. Like I already said, he is a very good player, but would you agree with me in that the national bias is rather obvious here?


I agree with this guy. The poll is a little misleading... I was extremely surprised to see so many votes for BratOk.

I would hate for GOM to see just this poll and invite a player like BratOK over some other players that may be more deserving. But GOM is a really great organization and I'm sure they'll make the most well-informed decisions.

And how do we know who deserves to get in the most? You must also understand that they also want to increase the popularity of GSL and thus BratOK might be a good choice.
Dac
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada538 Posts
January 12 2011 20:18 GMT
#1479
I vote for ROOTKiwiKaki <--

Huk doesn't need a special invite as he is in korea and topping the ladder.

JMDj
Profile Joined September 2010
United States454 Posts
January 12 2011 20:18 GMT
#1480
On January 13 2011 05:15 taskmgr.exe wrote:
Show nested quote +
I would hate for GOM to see just this poll and invite a player like BratOK over some other players that may be more deserving.

Like who? Do you really think Bratok doesn't deserve this?


Brat_OK is an extremely good starcraft player but foreigners like HuK, WhiteRa, Naama, DeMuslim, Mana, and Sjow have accomplished quite a lot more and are just better players than him.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1106
RotterdaM590
SteadfastSC285
TKL 216
Rex126
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 590
SteadfastSC 285
TKL 216
Rex 126
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 30
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46783
Calm 2347
Shuttle 1814
Jaedong 1701
Horang2 877
actioN 640
Mini 634
EffOrt 600
Soma 600
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 321
Rush 272
Larva 247
ZerO 215
BeSt 206
Snow 201
firebathero 140
Zeus 95
Mong 91
910 73
Mind 68
hero 61
Free 59
sorry 58
Hyun 55
Last 52
Yoon 51
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 36
Shine 31
JYJ 31
ToSsGirL 26
Terrorterran 24
Sexy 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Bale 21
Aegong 17
HiyA 14
Killer 13
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 11
Rock 10
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5364
Dendi1154
Counter-Strike
fl0m1956
Fnx 603
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King174
ChuDatz6
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes600
Lowko350
Other Games
singsing2162
olofmeister1301
hiko685
B2W.Neo341
DeMusliM217
Livibee187
Pyrionflax154
Liquid`VortiX132
Khaldor83
Trikslyr81
QueenE66
dupreeh43
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1320
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH205
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2055
• Jankos1688
• TFBlade538
• Noizen114
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 54m
The PondCast
19h 54m
INu's Battles
20h 54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.