• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:31
CEST 22:31
KST 05:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7343 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 70

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 405 Next
esReveR
Profile Joined February 2010
United States568 Posts
August 19 2011 05:08 GMT
#1381
On August 19 2011 02:21 iAmBiGbiRd wrote:
Just putting it out there but does anyone else come on here worried that they might see themselves on a screen shot....i barely ever rage that much, hardly in fact but when i go off fuck me i go right off lol


Unfortunately, I share the same fears for the exact same reason. You are not alone, sir!
Skill is relative.
Immersion_
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom794 Posts
August 19 2011 05:17 GMT
#1382
After playing a TvP yesterday and holding his 4gate of all builds:

"Terran..."
"Only Terran can hold this 4 gate"
"Fuckin imba"

So speechless haha, in his world he clearly should have the right to build order win vs anyone and everyone!
http://www.twitch.tv/sybar1te Sybarite#2581 - add me for Heroes games. .Play Hots and Overwatch currently. Feel free to add.
r4lph
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany7 Posts
August 19 2011 07:11 GMT
#1383
On August 19 2011 13:59 Schoenhole wrote:
Rage chat in spoiler. It was a PvP in diamond, I went defensive 4gate into blink stalkers. He paused three times and left during the 3rd pause. What is the point of leaving during a pause?

+ Show Spoiler +

00:00:06 - SunTzu to ALL: glhf
00:00:06 - snowflake to ALL: gg gl

00:11:08 - SunTzu to ALL: yay
00:11:09 - SunTzu to ALL: stalkers
00:11:10 - SunTzu to ALL: nice
00:11:20 - SunTzu to ALL: never seen that before

00:12:23 - SunTzu to ALL: you don't even have upgrades
00:12:25 - SunTzu to ALL: you fucking slag
00:12:31 - SunTzu to ALL: luck I miss macroed
00:12:41 - SunTzu to ALL: afk
00:12:46 - snowflake to ALL: gg
00:12:58 - SunTzu to ALL: no
00:13:00 - SunTzu to ALL: you made 1 unit
00:13:03 - SunTzu to ALL: you're a slag
00:13:09 - SunTzu to ALL: no gg
00:13:10 - snowflake to ALL: rage much?
00:13:15 - SunTzu to ALL: cry more
00:13:24 - snowflake to ALL: i won, why would i cry?
00:13:35 - SunTzu to ALL: cuz you're a faggot?
00:13:39 - snowflake to ALL: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
00:14:30 - SunTzu to ALL: fuck I want to see if your retarded ass is even capable of expanding
00:14:34 - SunTzu to ALL: or if you just massed stalkers
00:14:35 - snowflake to ALL: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
00:14:38 - snowflake to ALL: u mad bro?
00:14:39 - SunTzu to ALL: cuz your 4 gate failed'

00:14:49 - SunTzu to ALL: original man
00:14:53 - SunTzu to ALL: watch destiny stream much?
00:14:58 - SunTzu to ALL: faggot

00:15:03 - snowflake to ALL: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
00:15:07 - SunTzu to ALL: how about you try developing your own personality?
00:15:10 - SunTzu to ALL: maybe then you might get laid
00:15:10 - SunTzu to ALL: nm
00:15:13 - SunTzu to ALL: don't count on that
00:15:16 - SunTzu to ALL: just keep makin stalkers
00:15:23 - SunTzu to ALL: afk

00:16:39 - snowflake to ALL: gg


Can someone please explain the reference to Destiny he made? As I don't watch it so I don't know what he is saying. lol


Destiny says very often "u mad bro?" and his "fans" are spamming those smilie over and over. He either means the smilie or the "u mad bro?" thing ...
Skiro
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands87 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-19 16:26:21
August 19 2011 16:25 GMT
#1384
Gangster: haha
Gangster: u saw
Gangster: Banelings nest
Gangster: and still coming for it
Gangster: Just liek 2 rax
Gangster: !@#$s
Skiro: cool story bro
Gangster: !@#$
Gangster: u !@#$ing %^&*
Skiro: k
Gangster: !@#$
Gangster: i said
Gangster: ur going on teamliquid
Gangster: ur name is going on teamliquid
Skiro: for?
Gangster: for bming
Gangster: I captured
Gangster: everything
Gangster: i will !@#$ing kill you
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
August 19 2011 16:29 GMT
#1385
On August 19 2011 14:17 Immersion_ wrote:
After playing a TvP yesterday and holding his 4gate of all builds:

"Terran..."
"Only Terran can hold this 4 gate"
"Fuckin imba"

So speechless haha, in his world he clearly should have the right to build order win vs anyone and everyone!


PLEASE post a pic from this. That's just too funny.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
bLuu)Pylon
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada14 Posts
August 19 2011 16:31 GMT
#1386
On July 25 2011 05:36 sam!zdat wrote:
beat this guy in a four gate duel on scrap. he spams fat at me for like three minutes:

Heroism: FAT
Heroism has reconnected.
Heroism: FAt
You: dude
Heroism: ROFL UR WIN TO LOSS IS !@#$
and ur points are 2
You: you really should use a thesaurus
Heroism: WOWEOWOWOWOWOWOW
ur so bad
You: like
Heroism: FAT
FAt
You: obese
Heroism: FAT
FAT
You: overweight
Heroism: FAT
FAT
You: corpulent
Heroism: FAT
FAT
FAT
FAT
ur fat
and a nerd
and
a virgin
fat
fat
fat
ur win to loss is !@#$ bruh
ur win to loss is !@#$ bruh
ur win to loss is !@#$ bruh
the only reason ur rank 16 is cuz ur league is !@#$
u have NO points at all
u are !@#$
!
fat !@#


HAHAHHA THIS GUY SAID IT TO ME TOO LOLOLOLOL
NoLimit028
Profile Joined November 2010
23 Posts
August 19 2011 16:38 GMT
#1387
[image loading]
iChau
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1210 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-19 17:10:59
August 19 2011 17:10 GMT
#1388
On April 14 2011 00:11 TheAwesomeTemplar wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

PvT on Scrap Station. Both of us are slightly BM
Me: gl hf
Me: Nice portrait (he had the computer portrait, which I've never seen)
Me: Are you a bot?
Me: Hello??
Him: ?
Me: your portrait
Me: It's a computer portrait
Him: yeah? 100 terra solos
Me: no..
Me: really?
Him: yes
Me: hm
Me: never saw it
Me: are you sure?
Him: no, im stupid
Me: Very
Me: =P
Me: srsly though
Me: GL HF
Him: bots can't have fun
Me: Did you hear what I was doing? (I accidently turned the voice chat on)
Me: LOL
Me: You win sir
Me: you get a box of cookies
*At this point, I'm doing a 4-gate with heavy sentries and he's doing a 5-barracks mass marine*
Me: HEY YOU STOLE MY BUILD (upon seeing 4 barracks massing marines)
Me: wait
Me: nvm (seeing no gas and a 5th barracks)
Later:
Me: Is that that unstoppable marine build? (The one that StimmedProbe came up with)
*I charge into his base with a few stalkers*
*we engage in a base trade, but he lifts to the island and I get a probe out and take the gold*
*At this point, I have my proxy pylon, a probe, and a few stalkers and he has the island expansion with 2 mules, a few scvs, and one barracks*
Me: Interesting match
TheTemplar has not rebuilt their base and is being revealed!
TheTemplar has rebuilt their base and is no longer being revealed!
*He finds and attacks my gold with the remaining marines he has, and I fend it off with nice micro*
Me: You gonna surrender? (I figured since he had next to nothing and I just killed his army barely losing anything, he would surrender)
Later:
Me: Hi! (he scanned me)
*while he gets a bunch of marines and some banshees, I take map control*
Me: Hi! (he scanned me again)
*I scout his base with a pheonix that I built and see about 15 marines and 2 banshees that have cloak*
*I take a semi-island while he attacks with 2 banshees and flees*
*His banshees attack my expansion*
Him: hi
Me: hi!
*He then decides to attack me with a bazillion vikings, when I have cannons, pheonixes, and stalkers*
*I lose a few units and he loses all 11 vikings and his banshee*
*I tech to mothership while he attacks me with 46 marines and 6 medivacs*
*I lose ZERO units, my mothership is damaged, and he lost every marine and medivac*
Me: give up?
A few seconds later:
Him: you are so !@#$ing annoying dude
Him: talk to much
Me: what?
Me: YOU ARE LOSING
Him: no one cares
Me: OK???
Him: no you are losing
*At this point, he's mining out but has a few units and 2 command centers. I have 2 bases and map control*
Me: I CARE
Him: ok
Me: www (trying to select warpgates)
Him: wow
Him: get a life ***
Me: I have a life (The question is, does he?)
Him: girlfriends here, you lucked out...gotta go
JackdUpJonzy has left the game!
TheTemplar is Victorious!

You: YOU GIVE UP!?
The player is ignoring you.
JackdUpJonzy has reconnected.



He wasn't BM at all, but you were really BM and annoying at the same time.
us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1688911/1/SaniShahin/ | http://teamenvy.net/
Bro_Stone
Profile Joined April 2011
United States510 Posts
August 19 2011 18:27 GMT
#1389
On August 20 2011 02:10 iChau wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 00:11 TheAwesomeTemplar wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

PvT on Scrap Station. Both of us are slightly BM
Me: gl hf
Me: Nice portrait (he had the computer portrait, which I've never seen)
Me: Are you a bot?
Me: Hello??
Him: ?
Me: your portrait
Me: It's a computer portrait
Him: yeah? 100 terra solos
Me: no..
Me: really?
Him: yes
Me: hm
Me: never saw it
Me: are you sure?
Him: no, im stupid
Me: Very
Me: =P
Me: srsly though
Me: GL HF
Him: bots can't have fun
Me: Did you hear what I was doing? (I accidently turned the voice chat on)
Me: LOL
Me: You win sir
Me: you get a box of cookies
*At this point, I'm doing a 4-gate with heavy sentries and he's doing a 5-barracks mass marine*
Me: HEY YOU STOLE MY BUILD (upon seeing 4 barracks massing marines)
Me: wait
Me: nvm (seeing no gas and a 5th barracks)
Later:
Me: Is that that unstoppable marine build? (The one that StimmedProbe came up with)
*I charge into his base with a few stalkers*
*we engage in a base trade, but he lifts to the island and I get a probe out and take the gold*
*At this point, I have my proxy pylon, a probe, and a few stalkers and he has the island expansion with 2 mules, a few scvs, and one barracks*
Me: Interesting match
TheTemplar has not rebuilt their base and is being revealed!
TheTemplar has rebuilt their base and is no longer being revealed!
*He finds and attacks my gold with the remaining marines he has, and I fend it off with nice micro*
Me: You gonna surrender? (I figured since he had next to nothing and I just killed his army barely losing anything, he would surrender)
Later:
Me: Hi! (he scanned me)
*while he gets a bunch of marines and some banshees, I take map control*
Me: Hi! (he scanned me again)
*I scout his base with a pheonix that I built and see about 15 marines and 2 banshees that have cloak*
*I take a semi-island while he attacks with 2 banshees and flees*
*His banshees attack my expansion*
Him: hi
Me: hi!
*He then decides to attack me with a bazillion vikings, when I have cannons, pheonixes, and stalkers*
*I lose a few units and he loses all 11 vikings and his banshee*
*I tech to mothership while he attacks me with 46 marines and 6 medivacs*
*I lose ZERO units, my mothership is damaged, and he lost every marine and medivac*
Me: give up?
A few seconds later:
Him: you are so !@#$ing annoying dude
Him: talk to much
Me: what?
Me: YOU ARE LOSING
Him: no one cares
Me: OK???
Him: no you are losing
*At this point, he's mining out but has a few units and 2 command centers. I have 2 bases and map control*
Me: I CARE
Him: ok
Me: www (trying to select warpgates)
Him: wow
Him: get a life ***
Me: I have a life (The question is, does he?)
Him: girlfriends here, you lucked out...gotta go
JackdUpJonzy has left the game!
TheTemplar is Victorious!

You: YOU GIVE UP!?
The player is ignoring you.
JackdUpJonzy has reconnected.



He wasn't BM at all, but you were really BM and annoying at the same time.


Concur
Stim Go Go GO!
Aletheia27
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States267 Posts
August 19 2011 18:39 GMT
#1390
On August 19 2011 01:58 Affenklaus wrote:
he went for a 4gate so i decided to pull some scv's and arrived just as his gates finished. Too bad he only had 1 stalker by then.

[image loading]

The name isn't really fitting


I'm sorry, but this made mo LOL so hard
I am that I am
Pixel.
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands287 Posts
August 19 2011 18:42 GMT
#1391
On August 20 2011 01:25 Skiro wrote:
Gangster: haha
Gangster: u saw
Gangster: Banelings nest
Gangster: and still coming for it
Gangster: Just liek 2 rax
Gangster: !@#$s
Skiro: cool story bro
Gangster: !@#$
Gangster: u !@#$ing %^&*
Skiro: k
Gangster: !@#$
Gangster: i said
Gangster: ur going on teamliquid
Gangster: ur name is going on teamliquid
Skiro: for?
Gangster: for bming
Gangster: I captured
Gangster: everything
Gangster: i will !@#$ing kill you



Haha awesome
Member of KnightS* www.Ks-gaming.com Pixel.323
MaestroSC
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2073 Posts
August 19 2011 18:45 GMT
#1392
On August 20 2011 03:27 Bro_Stone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 02:10 iChau wrote:
On April 14 2011 00:11 TheAwesomeTemplar wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

PvT on Scrap Station. Both of us are slightly BM
Me: gl hf
Me: Nice portrait (he had the computer portrait, which I've never seen)
Me: Are you a bot?
Me: Hello??
Him: ?
Me: your portrait
Me: It's a computer portrait
Him: yeah? 100 terra solos
Me: no..
Me: really?
Him: yes
Me: hm
Me: never saw it
Me: are you sure?
Him: no, im stupid
Me: Very
Me: =P
Me: srsly though
Me: GL HF
Him: bots can't have fun
Me: Did you hear what I was doing? (I accidently turned the voice chat on)
Me: LOL
Me: You win sir
Me: you get a box of cookies
*At this point, I'm doing a 4-gate with heavy sentries and he's doing a 5-barracks mass marine*
Me: HEY YOU STOLE MY BUILD (upon seeing 4 barracks massing marines)
Me: wait
Me: nvm (seeing no gas and a 5th barracks)
Later:
Me: Is that that unstoppable marine build? (The one that StimmedProbe came up with)
*I charge into his base with a few stalkers*
*we engage in a base trade, but he lifts to the island and I get a probe out and take the gold*
*At this point, I have my proxy pylon, a probe, and a few stalkers and he has the island expansion with 2 mules, a few scvs, and one barracks*
Me: Interesting match
TheTemplar has not rebuilt their base and is being revealed!
TheTemplar has rebuilt their base and is no longer being revealed!
*He finds and attacks my gold with the remaining marines he has, and I fend it off with nice micro*
Me: You gonna surrender? (I figured since he had next to nothing and I just killed his army barely losing anything, he would surrender)
Later:
Me: Hi! (he scanned me)
*while he gets a bunch of marines and some banshees, I take map control*
Me: Hi! (he scanned me again)
*I scout his base with a pheonix that I built and see about 15 marines and 2 banshees that have cloak*
*I take a semi-island while he attacks with 2 banshees and flees*
*His banshees attack my expansion*
Him: hi
Me: hi!
*He then decides to attack me with a bazillion vikings, when I have cannons, pheonixes, and stalkers*
*I lose a few units and he loses all 11 vikings and his banshee*
*I tech to mothership while he attacks me with 46 marines and 6 medivacs*
*I lose ZERO units, my mothership is damaged, and he lost every marine and medivac*
Me: give up?
A few seconds later:
Him: you are so !@#$ing annoying dude
Him: talk to much
Me: what?
Me: YOU ARE LOSING
Him: no one cares
Me: OK???
Him: no you are losing
*At this point, he's mining out but has a few units and 2 command centers. I have 2 bases and map control*
Me: I CARE
Him: ok
Me: www (trying to select warpgates)
Him: wow
Him: get a life ***
Me: I have a life (The question is, does he?)
Him: girlfriends here, you lucked out...gotta go
JackdUpJonzy has left the game!
TheTemplar is Victorious!

You: YOU GIVE UP!?
The player is ignoring you.
JackdUpJonzy has reconnected.



He wasn't BM at all, but you were really BM and annoying at the same time.


Concur



Seriously, why would you post yourself BM'ing?

Lol you spam harrass him all game and then come here to say he bm'ed you when he said you were annoying?

this was a brag post gone terribly wrong imo, way to make yourself look like an ass tho
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
August 19 2011 19:06 GMT
#1393
[image loading]


http://i.imgur.com/wQrIE.jpg for the direct link
www.regimentrunning.com
Laconic
Profile Joined June 2010
United States32 Posts
August 19 2011 19:52 GMT
#1394
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/9246/screenshot2011081912482.jpg
Archons and Colossi are pretty dang cool, no argument.
TidusX.Yuna
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States239 Posts
August 19 2011 19:57 GMT
#1395
On August 20 2011 03:45 MaestroSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 03:27 Bro_Stone wrote:
On August 20 2011 02:10 iChau wrote:
On April 14 2011 00:11 TheAwesomeTemplar wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

PvT on Scrap Station. Both of us are slightly BM
Me: gl hf
Me: Nice portrait (he had the computer portrait, which I've never seen)
Me: Are you a bot?
Me: Hello??
Him: ?
Me: your portrait
Me: It's a computer portrait
Him: yeah? 100 terra solos
Me: no..
Me: really?
Him: yes
Me: hm
Me: never saw it
Me: are you sure?
Him: no, im stupid
Me: Very
Me: =P
Me: srsly though
Me: GL HF
Him: bots can't have fun
Me: Did you hear what I was doing? (I accidently turned the voice chat on)
Me: LOL
Me: You win sir
Me: you get a box of cookies
*At this point, I'm doing a 4-gate with heavy sentries and he's doing a 5-barracks mass marine*
Me: HEY YOU STOLE MY BUILD (upon seeing 4 barracks massing marines)
Me: wait
Me: nvm (seeing no gas and a 5th barracks)
Later:
Me: Is that that unstoppable marine build? (The one that StimmedProbe came up with)
*I charge into his base with a few stalkers*
*we engage in a base trade, but he lifts to the island and I get a probe out and take the gold*
*At this point, I have my proxy pylon, a probe, and a few stalkers and he has the island expansion with 2 mules, a few scvs, and one barracks*
Me: Interesting match
TheTemplar has not rebuilt their base and is being revealed!
TheTemplar has rebuilt their base and is no longer being revealed!
*He finds and attacks my gold with the remaining marines he has, and I fend it off with nice micro*
Me: You gonna surrender? (I figured since he had next to nothing and I just killed his army barely losing anything, he would surrender)
Later:
Me: Hi! (he scanned me)
*while he gets a bunch of marines and some banshees, I take map control*
Me: Hi! (he scanned me again)
*I scout his base with a pheonix that I built and see about 15 marines and 2 banshees that have cloak*
*I take a semi-island while he attacks with 2 banshees and flees*
*His banshees attack my expansion*
Him: hi
Me: hi!
*He then decides to attack me with a bazillion vikings, when I have cannons, pheonixes, and stalkers*
*I lose a few units and he loses all 11 vikings and his banshee*
*I tech to mothership while he attacks me with 46 marines and 6 medivacs*
*I lose ZERO units, my mothership is damaged, and he lost every marine and medivac*
Me: give up?
A few seconds later:
Him: you are so !@#$ing annoying dude
Him: talk to much
Me: what?
Me: YOU ARE LOSING
Him: no one cares
Me: OK???
Him: no you are losing
*At this point, he's mining out but has a few units and 2 command centers. I have 2 bases and map control*
Me: I CARE
Him: ok
Me: www (trying to select warpgates)
Him: wow
Him: get a life ***
Me: I have a life (The question is, does he?)
Him: girlfriends here, you lucked out...gotta go
JackdUpJonzy has left the game!
TheTemplar is Victorious!

You: YOU GIVE UP!?
The player is ignoring you.
JackdUpJonzy has reconnected.



He wasn't BM at all, but you were really BM and annoying at the same time.


Concur



Seriously, why would you post yourself BM'ing?

Lol you spam harrass him all game and then come here to say he bm'ed you when he said you were annoying?

this was a brag post gone terribly wrong imo, way to make yourself look like an ass tho


Agreed with you there.
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality!
SageFantasma
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
August 19 2011 20:04 GMT
#1396
+ Show Spoiler [Picture! :D] +
[image loading]


Basically I horribly fucked up my wallin on Abyssal Caverns(couldn't transfer probes to my nat T_T;) and as such I figured I would 6gate blink-stalker all-in. Honestly, I hate when I feel like I have to all-in, so I felt really bad, and then this... I felt double-bad just because I know what it's like.

Still though, my all-in hit really late, only had +1attack... Tried to explain but he preemptively blocked me. HiaTa, if you browse TL, sorry for all-in'ing you!

+ Show Spoiler [BM Advice] +
If you are going to BM someone... For all that is good, do NOT call them a noob or some shit along those lines. The way I see it is you're admitting you are worse than him because you lost to a noob. Think of better BM plz. T_T;
RBreaker
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden94 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-19 20:13:39
August 19 2011 20:06 GMT
#1397
Uploading a bundle of screens I got on my harddrive, cba to upload more than these at this point :D enjoy

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
brobrah
Profile Joined April 2011
220 Posts
August 19 2011 20:11 GMT
#1398
[image loading]

He goes 4 gate charge zealot all in (I dunno) and I crushed it with a 3 gate robo.
I want to be the next Chris Loranger for SC3
Skwid1g
Profile Joined April 2011
United States953 Posts
August 19 2011 20:12 GMT
#1399
On August 20 2011 05:04 SageFantasma wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Picture! :D] +
[image loading]


Basically I horribly fucked up my wallin on Abyssal Caverns(couldn't transfer probes to my nat T_T;) and as such I figured I would 6gate blink-stalker all-in. Honestly, I hate when I feel like I have to all-in, so I felt really bad, and then this... I felt double-bad just because I know what it's like.

Still though, my all-in hit really late, only had +1attack... Tried to explain but he preemptively blocked me. HiaTa, if you browse TL, sorry for all-in'ing you!

+ Show Spoiler [BM Advice] +
If you are going to BM someone... For all that is good, do NOT call them a noob or some shit along those lines. The way I see it is you're admitting you are worse than him because you lost to a noob. Think of better BM plz. T_T;


90% of cheeses don't require much skill. If you beat someone it doesn't mean you're better, especially if it's bo1 and you cheesed.

A few friends and I were playing 3v3 in masters last night, just having fun and screwing around. We ran into a team that basically cheesed us really hard then started trash talking us. We say gg, leave, and then queue up again. We face them again and at the start of the game they started talking shit again, but they end up losing really badly.

3rd time we queue we get them again and win. As you can imagine they were raging REALLY hard when we won for the 2nd time in a row.
NaDa/Fantasy/Zero/Soulkey pls
-KarakStarcraft-
Profile Joined September 2010
United States258 Posts
August 19 2011 23:08 GMT
#1400
[image loading]
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech173
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 123
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins517
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Liquid`Hasu651
Other Games
summit1g4858
Liquid`RaSZi2121
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo525
XaKoH 254
ToD198
C9.Mang0167
RotterdaM91
QueenE67
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King34
PPMD24
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21017
Other Games
• Shiphtur1070
• imaqtpie890
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 29m
Patches Events
19h 29m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.