• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:59
CEST 22:59
KST 05:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8646 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 68

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 405 Next
HungShark
Profile Joined June 2010
United States134 Posts
August 15 2011 04:22 GMT
#1341
On August 14 2011 19:10 Vul wrote:
Question: do you guys think it's BM not to gg to 1 base cheese/all-ins?

ed: typo


I don't think so. I've stopped GGing a lot of cheeses...basically since I've been getting cheesed SOOOOOO often lately on ladder.

Most of the time I scout the cheese in time and am able to defend or prevent it. But if I lose, it's usually because I make one mistake (I play Zerg...most unforgiving race when defending cheeses...). It's really frustrating how unforgiving it is for Zerg to defend against a cheese if they make even just a single mistake, and how little risk most P and T cheeses are.
Die again in good health!
TheToaster
Profile Joined August 2011
United States280 Posts
August 15 2011 04:46 GMT
#1342
This was a PvP where we both went DTs. The difference was he went for a 4 Gate push instead of rushing straight to them. I immediately sniped an Artosis pylon powering all 4 Warpgates as well as creating 5 DTs. He announces that DTs are for noobs. Ironic much?
Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, squeeze down into a job cannon, and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!
xza
Profile Joined November 2010
Singapore1600 Posts
August 15 2011 09:00 GMT
#1343
On August 15 2011 12:50 rawrjaaaaay wrote:
I was offracing Terran(my Terran is like silver-gold level), and he tried to trick me. xD

[image loading]



LMFAO this is golden!
"What a terrible final. This is why BO3s are horrible. Seriously MKP vs Moon in a final and having it BO3 is like having Mila Kunis naked in your bed and all she'll give you is a HJ with her PJs on. Pffffffffffffffftt." -greatZERG
skiptomylou1231
Profile Joined January 2011
United States63 Posts
August 15 2011 09:31 GMT
#1344
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 15 2011 12:50 rawrjaaaaay wrote:
I was offracing Terran(my Terran is like silver-gold level), and he tried to trick me. xD

[image loading]


that is the definition of fail haha
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 15 2011 12:53 GMT
#1345
Haha oh wow, that's going down as a classic. It makes me wish sc2rage still existed.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Soulforged
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Latvia982 Posts
August 15 2011 12:59 GMT
#1346
A random lied about the race he got, tried rush me(with distracting chat on incoming units), then proceeded to pause the game, write "has left the game" and try to hide buildings. Unfortunately, no screenshots - but he's got the whole package going like a pro random player
Borkbokbork
Profile Joined April 2011
United States123 Posts
August 15 2011 15:40 GMT
#1347
I'm guilty of the occasional fake "GG" into unstoppable death push.

qi neng jin ru ren yi, dan qiu wu kui wo xin
Lost--Soul
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands23 Posts
August 15 2011 16:31 GMT
#1348
On August 10 2011 02:51 Sated wrote:
I defended a 1base 6rax Marine/SCV all-in with 4gate Zealot/Sentry. I then go and kill the guy with my Zealots and Sentries, which apparently made him angry

Before the fight:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


After the fight (I warped in 3 Zealots and a Sentry during the fight):
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The BM:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Why do people do a ridiculous all-in and then rage after you defend it and go and kill them? :S

(Wow, my macro really slipped whilst busting that ramp. Forgot to expand like I was going to >.<)

FINALLY!

I've been trying for ages to appear in this thread and finally got mentioned!

I guess this was one of my troll sessions, don't let it get to you dude
Spasticated
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada20 Posts
August 15 2011 18:30 GMT
#1349
On December 12 2010 17:06 Yoshimi wrote:
There was only this once instance where this guy legitimately made me 'lol'.

It was PvP on Delta Quadrant, I went 1/1/1 which is Zealot/Immortal/Void Ray.
As I was killing him he wrote the following:
[image loading]




funniest one by far
akaname
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom599 Posts
August 15 2011 18:37 GMT
#1350
On August 15 2011 12:50 rawrjaaaaay wrote:
I was offracing Terran(my Terran is like silver-gold level), and he tried to trick me. xD

[image loading]

AMAZING. best one so far (maybe)
There can be only none
rei
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3594 Posts
August 15 2011 18:54 GMT
#1351
On August 11 2011 03:14 Heazy wrote:
I off-raced as Protoss in a custom Xel'Naga Caverns game just messing around. I am vsing a Diamond Terran player. Keep in mind I have no idea how to play Protoss at all. I am a Masters Zerg player. I basically roll him with Speed Zealots and mass Immortals. Nothing is said the entire game on either end. He leaves........ and about 5 minutes later I start getting this flood of rage.... all over a custom game. lol?

[image loading]

Here is the replay

http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=225838#/replay_overview



Get own heazy http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=238282
lalalaalallalalala
GET OUT OF MY BASE CHILL
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 15 2011 18:57 GMT
#1352
On August 15 2011 12:50 rawrjaaaaay wrote:
I was offracing Terran(my Terran is like silver-gold level), and he tried to trick me. xD

&#91;image loading&#93;

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 15 2011 18:59 GMT
#1353
On August 16 2011 01:31 Lost--Soul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 02:51 Sated wrote:
I defended a 1base 6rax Marine/SCV all-in with 4gate Zealot/Sentry. I then go and kill the guy with my Zealots and Sentries, which apparently made him angry

Before the fight:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


After the fight (I warped in 3 Zealots and a Sentry during the fight):
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The BM:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Why do people do a ridiculous all-in and then rage after you defend it and go and kill them? :S

(Wow, my macro really slipped whilst busting that ramp. Forgot to expand like I was going to >.<)

FINALLY!

I've been trying for ages to appear in this thread and finally got mentioned!

I guess this was one of my troll sessions, don't let it get to you dude

Still tryin' to get featured..
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Axe.ZerG
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
90 Posts
August 16 2011 19:46 GMT
#1354
According to this guy, infestors are OP and will be getting nerfed soon.

He fails a 1 base tank/marine all-in, so zerg must be OP for holding it off.

[image loading]

Make sure you open the image in another window/tab for full screen.
BabyToss!
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Czech Republic588 Posts
August 16 2011 20:28 GMT
#1355
On August 15 2011 12:50 rawrjaaaaay wrote:
I was offracing Terran(my Terran is like silver-gold level), and he tried to trick me. xD

[image loading]

I laughed so so so hard. :D
Nowadays a Filthy Casual | Follow your dreams |
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
August 16 2011 20:41 GMT
#1356
I went mothership this guy for fun.
[image loading]
[image loading]

Some ppl are just to ridiculous that I don't even know what to say lol. I try carriers against 1 zerg before and he was so manner, said props to me for trying that. But this guy is just lol
swim224
Profile Joined May 2010
Botswana368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 21:32:09
August 16 2011 21:14 GMT
#1357
Ignore the white squares =P

I wasn't watching the minimap, so this guy did an insane amount of dmg.
[image loading]

Eventually I decided I needed to damage, so I pulled 30~probes to break his tank line.
[image loading]

The tank line
[image loading]

He says toss is op, and that I suck, but look at his macro =P I managed to break the tank line :D
[image loading]

He rages hard at this
[image loading]

And he goes on and on and on after I break the tank line. He also floats his buildings.
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
....unless Taeja suddenly parachutes into the studio with explosions behind him and lands on a skateboard which he jumps over the booth before jumping in. If that happened it would be so sweet it would be physically impossible for them to lose. - Haydin
Marcus420
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada1923 Posts
August 16 2011 21:40 GMT
#1358
On July 26 2011 04:45 Psyclon wrote:
[image loading]

I watched the replay to see what he meant and it turns out he had to kill an Artosis pylon to free a blocked colossus.

[image loading]

I was pleased with the win and the rage, but seeing this made it so much funnier I really hope that all the "better players" i face from now on are as good as him :D

Bumping.

Made me lol so hard.
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
August 16 2011 22:00 GMT
#1359
On August 17 2011 06:40 Marcus420 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2011 04:45 Psyclon wrote:
[image loading]

I watched the replay to see what he meant and it turns out he had to kill an Artosis pylon to free a blocked colossus.

[image loading]

I was pleased with the win and the rage, but seeing this made it so much funnier I really hope that all the "better players" i face from now on are as good as him :D

Bumping.

Made me lol so hard.

OMG this's the funniest thing so far lol
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
August 16 2011 22:03 GMT
#1360
Quite classic but entertaining nonetheless (ZvP) :

[image loading]
The legend of Darien lives on
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub334
RuFF_SC2 177
SteadfastSC 147
Nina 91
Nathanias 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2427
Shuttle 439
Mind 71
910 60
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
Fnx 735
Super Smash Bros
PPMD12
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu942
Other Games
summit1g6478
Grubby2583
shahzam590
ToD269
C9.Mang0198
UpATreeSC60
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 84
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 35
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21039
League of Legends
• TFBlade551
Other Games
• imaqtpie849
• Shiphtur362
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.