• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:32
CEST 21:32
KST 04:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9234 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 67

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 405 Next
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46489 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 19:26:30
August 10 2011 19:20 GMT
#1321
On August 11 2011 03:46 SKaREO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:35 GaRFyelD wrote:
No offense guys but most of you have way too many ressources unspent in these screen shots :D

This.

Also, coming here with screen shots and boasting that someone mouthed you off is pathetic.

Like the guy above me, you're a master league Zerg and you beat some random scrub in a random custom game, then you come here and expect people to give a shit? Well, whatever floats your boat I guess.

User was temp banned for this post.


Either you haven't read the title of this thread and the OP, or you're the stereotypical person who we're making fun of (the BMer/ troll who is being talked about in every post) and doesn't like to be spotlighted. Either way, stop it. This thread is for pointing out amusing and confusing BM that you come across. You don't need to be the best player in the world to post here.

EDIT: Apparently you just got banned ^^
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Groundhogg
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1 Post
August 10 2011 19:46 GMT
#1322
[image loading]
Xation
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada147 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 21:52:26
August 10 2011 21:51 GMT
#1323
Hehe.. He scouted my robo and my 5 colo, yet he made nothing but hydra with no corruptor. Also, I wasn't on 2 base, I was taking my 5th . [image loading]
Liquid HerO bonjwa. Stardust fighting! -Jester 1754
Sokalo
Profile Joined May 2010
United States375 Posts
August 10 2011 22:21 GMT
#1324
On August 11 2011 04:14 PassiveAce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 03:46 SKaREO wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:35 GaRFyelD wrote:
No offense guys but most of you have way too many ressources unspent in these screen shots :D

This.

Also, coming here with screen shots and boasting that someone mouthed you off is pathetic.

Like the guy above me, you're a master league Zerg and you beat some random scrub in a random custom game, then you come here and expect people to give a shit? Well, whatever floats your boat I guess.


This is the BM thread lol.

I'm tickled by the thought that maybe they read the title of the "BM" thread and didn't read any of the OP or following posts until skipping to the last page. Seeing all the BM being posted they thought anything goes and let rip.
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it."
vitruvia
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada235 Posts
August 10 2011 22:56 GMT
#1325
should make an automated BMer List
what quote?
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
August 11 2011 02:23 GMT
#1326
+ Show Spoiler +

I recognize the name on loading screen:
[image loading]

*No response*

[image loading]

I was actually scanning to get an idea of what he had sieged below my cliff, since he'd been camping there half the game shelling me, but meh.

[image loading]

He goes for my 3rd (Planetary) in the top left and it's too late to try to save it, so I counter and win shortly after.

[image loading]

Typical insult -> Ignore o.O

[image loading]

Hmm let me check if we actually did play the other day.

[image loading]

2-0 me :<
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
ShadowBumble
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands87 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 20:39:55
August 11 2011 20:39 GMT
#1327
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

LOL apparently 4 banshee's with cloak is cheesing nowadays 15 minutes in game, while going up against 29 muta's I love the EU Ladder
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
HungShark
Profile Joined June 2010
United States134 Posts
August 11 2011 21:42 GMT
#1328
Played a ZvT today. The game starts out with the typical "glhf." A few minutes into the game, I get this:
[image loading]

[image loading]

Neat. I'm battling a Korean on the AM server.

I wanted to try out this economical 7RR that I learned last night since I'm sick of Terrans always 2raxin or Blue Flaming me to death. I don't think it's cheese since I hit the guy at the 6:30 mark (right around the time I usually get hit with hellion harass). Also, I wasn't too far behind on workers, and had my expo finish just as I hit him. He didn't scout my roach warren, even though I didn't try to hide it. Yet he still tried to go for blue flame hellions.

[image loading]

I break through his wall, kill all his marines, leaving him with a dozen SCVs and a hellion or two. Then I get this...

[image loading]
Die again in good health!
MLG_Wiggin
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States767 Posts
August 11 2011 22:07 GMT
#1329
This game starts pleasantly enough, very manner! I decided to custom it up a bit to try out Thorzain's sky Terran from GSTL.
[image loading]
Neat! He tried to BF drop me and I deflect it with only 2 SCV loses (gogo sim city!) and deal some damage with a hellion runby. I get to do it against mech, just like I wanted. But suddenly!
[image loading]
Oh noo! My little manner buddy! And he's confused, he BF dropped me first
[image loading]
Oh well. Hopefully he calms down!
@DBWiggin, SC2 ref
vizir
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland154 Posts
August 11 2011 22:30 GMT
#1330
On August 11 2011 04:46 Groundhogg wrote:
[image loading]


fake? If not, didn't know either that Tarson is bm :O
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 12 2011 12:38 GMT
#1331
On August 11 2011 11:23 Grobyc wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

I recognize the name on loading screen:
[image loading]

*No response*

[image loading]

I was actually scanning to get an idea of what he had sieged below my cliff, since he'd been camping there half the game shelling me, but meh.

[image loading]

He goes for my 3rd (Planetary) in the top left and it's too late to try to save it, so I counter and win shortly after.

[image loading]

Typical insult -> Ignore o.O

[image loading]

Hmm let me check if we actually did play the other day.

[image loading]

2-0 me :<

5/5 would read again
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Terrorcore
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada132 Posts
August 13 2011 13:20 GMT
#1332
Just got this gem. ZvZ on Antiga Shipyard. The game opens up normally :

[image loading]


Towards the middle of the game, I scouted him and saw a roach, a queen, and a spine by themselves. I decided to send a few zerglings to take out his queen which was in the wide open, which I was able to and pull this:

[image loading]

Since I knew his economy was not as good as mine, I decided to finish him off with a good mixture of Zerglings and Roaches. Before leaving, he pulls this gem to me:

[image loading]

strexer
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States54 Posts
August 14 2011 06:44 GMT
#1333
[image loading]

That's not the only reason you lost bud.
Funny thing is I play random :D
Slakter
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden1947 Posts
August 14 2011 09:26 GMT
#1334
[image loading]

Apparently since I had more bases than him (5base on Xelnaga caverns vs T might I add is hard as fuck to hold) I wasnt as good as him.
Protoss, can't live with em', can't kill em'.
Vul
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States685 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 10:11:14
August 14 2011 10:10 GMT
#1335
Question: do you guys think it's BM not to gg to 1 base cheese/all-ins?

ed: typo
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
August 14 2011 10:29 GMT
#1336
I generally GG even to cheese, since it is still a 'tactic' that defeated me.
My bad if I didn't scout it and didn't prepare for it.

The only time I don't GG is if the flaming/whining/BM starts on its own.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
August 14 2011 11:01 GMT
#1337
[image loading]

I was about to write 'ROFL', but the game ended, so I clicked 's' to proceed, that's why it appeared ROs. Anyway, typical P OP whine. :D
Terrorcore
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada132 Posts
August 14 2011 11:47 GMT
#1338
[image loading]
rawrjaaaaay
Profile Joined March 2011
United States426 Posts
August 15 2011 03:50 GMT
#1339
I was offracing Terran(my Terran is like silver-gold level), and he tried to trick me. xD

[image loading]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
s0uljah
Profile Joined March 2011
Singapore143 Posts
August 15 2011 03:53 GMT
#1340
Well forgot to save the screenshots, but played some zerg yesterday night (i was protoss). Scouted a 6 pool, built a forge and cannon to defend. After i held off his 6 pool with 0 economic damage, i proceeded to do a 3 gate expand while he tried to roach ling all-in (i had a cannon on my ramp damnnit and he had no ling speed)... held it off with 0 loss again, expanded and proceeded to 6 gate him. At the end, he said this cryptic msg : "nice race, you should continue playing it."

i mean, he tried to all-in me TWICE and failed both times =.="
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1593
RotterdaM942
TaKeTV 387
IndyStarCraft 206
SteadfastSC163
ZombieGrub103
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1593
RotterdaM 962
IndyStarCraft 209
SteadfastSC 163
RuFF_SC2 154
MaxPax 138
ZombieGrub103
UpATreeSC 71
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2756
Shuttle 526
Dewaltoss 107
910 71
Mind 61
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m4279
pashabiceps1649
Fnx 681
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4594
Liquid`Hasu599
Other Games
Beastyqt768
mouzStarbuck428
ToD183
C9.Mang0156
shahzam110
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 175
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• Eskiya23 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade329
Other Games
• imaqtpie884
• Shiphtur343
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.