• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:59
CEST 10:59
KST 17:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6513 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 65

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 405 Next
Chargelot
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
2275 Posts
August 08 2011 02:24 GMT
#1281
On August 08 2011 08:11 Vezex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2011 10:21 chaopow wrote:
Me playing Combat-ex in a tournament!!!

He kept saying EZ and kept BM'ing me even when he was losing. He would say EZ every time he stopped a push, even though the push did enough damage. He ended up losing haha.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


15min game timer

terran on 1 base

doing tank/banshee allin

yeah i would BM you too, and i play terran


You obviously have no idea who CombatEX is.
if (post == "stupid") { document.getElementById('post').style.display = 'none'; }
TheRabidDeer
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States3806 Posts
August 08 2011 03:02 GMT
#1282
Replay: http://drop.sc/25029

I am apparently a mineral/damage hacker
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
chaopow
Profile Joined March 2011
United States556 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 04:03:23
August 08 2011 04:02 GMT
#1283
On August 08 2011 08:11 Vezex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2011 10:21 chaopow wrote:
Me playing Combat-ex in a tournament!!!

He kept saying EZ and kept BM'ing me even when he was losing. He would say EZ every time he stopped a push, even though the push did enough damage. He ended up losing haha.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


15min game timer

terran on 1 base

doing tank/banshee allin

yeah i would BM you too, and i play terran


You do realize combat-ex was stream cheating so he hard-countered my build by making 1 base collosus and a few phoenix. This was on a tournament so I was getting casted. The reason its 15 minutes is because we both started on 1 base ( I pushed at around 9 minutes). I did enough damage with the push but I lost most of my units. He decided to expand after this, and I finally won with my 2nd push and I sniped his obs. It was not a single massive 15minute 1 base attack from me.

Also, you know who combat-ex is right? He was BM-ing me from the start of the game if you hadn't realized in the chat.
Soowoo AD.
SpearWrit
Profile Joined February 2011
United States300 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 09:56:57
August 08 2011 09:54 GMT
#1284
PvP Shakuras Plateau, Ladder, Platinum league, my worst matchup...yet I happen to come out on top...and he's salty before the game even really gets into motion. REEEALLY weird.
Replay from today, I don't actually save these things.
[image loading]
[image loading]

Proof that I didn't provoke him.
[image loading]
"Special Tactics is...make surprise for your enemy, and also...eh, still work." -White-Ra
stevarius
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1394 Posts
August 08 2011 10:06 GMT
#1285
On August 08 2011 11:20 NMH wrote:
http://imgur.com/vGZGW&zPYqZ

http://imgur.com/2ZhTB

Went 1 rax reaper expand, did nothing cheesy both of us had around 4 bases. Guess because I EMPd a lot of his infestors and kept sniping brood lords it was a problem.


LOL, I know him. I'm going to give him hell for this.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tommylew
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Wales2717 Posts
August 08 2011 10:07 GMT
#1286
On August 08 2011 18:54 SpearWrit wrote:
PvP Shakuras Plateau, Ladder, Platinum league, my worst matchup...yet I happen to come out on top...and he's salty before the game even really gets into motion. REEEALLY weird.
Replay from today, I don't actually save these things.
[image loading]
[image loading]

Proof that I didn't provoke him.
[image loading]


i feel like this after getting matched like 8 PvP's ina row.. lol
Live and Let Die!
DaMuffinman
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1705 Posts
August 08 2011 10:26 GMT
#1287
On August 08 2011 06:11 Effliction wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

against a platinum terran, who turtled all game long :D


Had the same guy, he even complains in mirrormatches:

[image loading]
But does it djent?
SnetteL
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Belgium473 Posts
August 08 2011 18:19 GMT
#1288
[image loading]

I just don't know what to think of it, I guess the american trend has reached us (EU).
Caps lock is cruise control for cool.
gdroxor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States639 Posts
August 09 2011 00:15 GMT
#1289
Gah, this dude was so bad. I scouted his 4gate and went 2gate robo. His 4gate arrived around the 8 minute mark (standard), and I had plenty of immortals to hold it off. He tried to expand around 12 minutes, so I went 1base colossus and just killed him. This led to much rage from him and oodles of BM from both of us.

Here's a fun game you can play at home: Spot the insult I borrowed from Destiny!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Deleted User 109835
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
629 Posts
August 09 2011 00:26 GMT
#1290
--- Nuked ---
Utinni
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1196 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 00:32:43
August 09 2011 00:32 GMT
#1291
On August 09 2011 09:26 Vezex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2011 13:02 chaopow wrote:
On August 08 2011 08:11 Vezex wrote:
On August 07 2011 10:21 chaopow wrote:
Me playing Combat-ex in a tournament!!!

He kept saying EZ and kept BM'ing me even when he was losing. He would say EZ every time he stopped a push, even though the push did enough damage. He ended up losing haha.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


15min game timer

terran on 1 base

doing tank/banshee allin

yeah i would BM you too, and i play terran



You do realize combat-ex was stream cheating so he hard-countered my build by making 1 base collosus and a few phoenix. This was on a tournament so I was getting casted. The reason its 15 minutes is because we both started on 1 base ( I pushed at around 9 minutes). I did enough damage with the push but I lost most of my units. He decided to expand after this, and I finally won with my 2nd push and I sniped his obs. It was not a single massive 15minute 1 base attack from me.

Also, you know who combat-ex is right? He was BM-ing me from the start of the game if you hadn't realized in the chat.



I know who he is, I won't say he was or wasn't stream cheating as I don't know.

was just making a general statement

Do you lose to that push a lot?
“... you don’t have to be Sun freakin Tzu to know that real fighting isn’t about killing or even hurting the other guy, it’s about scaring him enough to call it a day.” - Max Brooks: World War Z
MichaelDonovan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1453 Posts
August 09 2011 00:40 GMT
#1292
[image loading]

Just because you're on 2 bases doesn't mean I am..
Deleted User 109835
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
629 Posts
August 09 2011 00:45 GMT
#1293
--- Nuked ---
Icx
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Belgium853 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 01:29:32
August 09 2011 01:24 GMT
#1294
Yesterday I had a weird diamond TvP on shakuras.

You have to know that I have played terran a bit now and then since release, probably around 50 games or so, and in s2 I decided to switch to terran.
But atm I don't even have the 25 wins portrait yet (new "smurf" account bought for S2).

So my play is still a bit iffy when it comes to unit control.

I open up with like a 1 rax reaper expand, and go into your standard bio, he goes for fast templar with storm, troughout the game I use scans a lot to scan his composition, his placement on the map, I have an scv chilling at his 4th.

I have 2-3 bad engagements, but he like never attacks back, I macro up, get to like 4 bases (he had 4), but because of my macro being better I stay ahead in food even tough I have been losing all my engagements really bad.

he decides to attack, he loses it really bad, I counter, take out a base, this continues eventually I take my 5th, and he is running dry.

Up untill this point no one had said anything in chat.

This is what happened next:

Him: "I had to see people getting banned from battle.net"
Me: "Why?"
Him: "ah well, have fun buying a new account"
He leaves

after the game:
Me: "So because you lost the game the other one is cheating?"
Him: "With that you basicly admitted to cheating, because it shows you know what I am talking about"
He ignored me.

First time ever I was so confused about someone BM'ing me after the game, I guess I should take this as sort of a compliment, but tbh I don't even have a clue what made him think that, or what sort of cheat he is actually talking about <<

And god, EU ladder has become so BM, I have 12 wins or so, my winrate is like just not 50%, so around 24 games, I think only in one of them I have seen a GG, a small part of the games they just left (whatever don't care, I do the same), but the majority of them it has always been balance complaints, blaiming their losses on stupid random crap, etc.
(or even stuff like people 4 gating, me not repairing in time losing, and then them just typing "hahahahhahahah" in chat etc)

The best ones are usually something like "Omg terran so OP", and then I look at his upgrades and he has like 0-0 or 1-1 vs my 3-3 and in the end game screen he is doubling me in unspent resources while not actually mining as fast as me.
Always reminds me why I at the start of s2 one of my goals was to never say something similar in chat and actually try to look at my mistakes.

Back in s1/s2 it would actually be unusual to get bm'ed at the end of a game.

The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 09 2011 03:49 GMT
#1295
On August 09 2011 09:40 MichaelDonovan wrote:
&#91;image loading&#93;

Just because you're on 2 bases doesn't mean I am..

To be fair, you've only saturated 2 of them...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
hysterial
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2044 Posts
August 09 2011 05:41 GMT
#1296
On August 09 2011 09:40 MichaelDonovan wrote:
[image loading]

Just because you're on 2 bases doesn't mean I am..


You arent even mining on the 3rd and 4th..
-KarakStarcraft-
Profile Joined September 2010
United States258 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 09:54:11
August 09 2011 09:53 GMT
#1297
I was just messing around with some guys in team games... wasn't even really BMing was just making corny jokes. They got REAL mad... then they got rolled. One guy kept BMing me during the game telling me I was the worst player on my team and that they carried me and that he'd look my 1v1 up after the game to see how bad I was (I'm pretty sure he said that, at least), etc. etc. (Truth is my team are all my IRL friends who don't play much and I'm the only guy who puts in a lot of time at SC2 haha).

Here's his resulting BM (with my 1v1 rating showing to add the lulz):

[image loading]

I guess he could be talking about my 4v4 rating, but who cares about that? lol
Dr.DoCToR
Profile Joined March 2011
17 Posts
August 09 2011 16:08 GMT
#1298
[image loading]

He went hatch first so I decided to go gateway forge and cannon rush him with zealots and cannons lol. Was on my friends account so didn't really care. Too bad my friend had mature language filter on
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
August 09 2011 16:34 GMT
#1299
On August 10 2011 01:08 Dr.DoCToR wrote:
[image loading]

He went hatch first so I decided to go gateway forge and cannon rush him with zealots and cannons lol. Was on my friends account so didn't really care. Too bad my friend had mature language filter on


lol good one. its always funny to me when i see the same person raging twice on the same page of this thread. apparently some people just have low self esteem. who knew?
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Capsize
Profile Joined April 2010
227 Posts
August 09 2011 16:49 GMT
#1300
On July 18 2011 02:40 Binabik wrote:
[image loading]
Yeah Lalush doesn't like 1 Gate Expand in PvZ! :D

He beat me anyways though which made me lose my #1 Master xD


Thats a pretty pathetic behaviour from a pro player..
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 783
actioN 681
BeSt 289
Killer 195
Mong 162
Dewaltoss 108
sorry 59
sSak 41
ZergMaN 36
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 14
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli673
Other Games
summit1g9641
olofmeister1021
Happy339
Sick199
crisheroes180
KnowMe106
Pyrionflax96
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos900
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV111
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 2m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 2m
Replay Cast
14h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.