• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:55
CEST 05:55
KST 12:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7922 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 64

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 405 Next
chaopow
Profile Joined March 2011
United States556 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-07 01:34:53
August 07 2011 01:21 GMT
#1261
Me playing Combat-ex in a tournament!!!

He kept saying EZ and kept BM'ing me even when he was losing. He would say EZ every time he stopped a push, even though the push did enough damage. He ended up losing haha.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Soowoo AD.
malaki
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany80 Posts
August 07 2011 01:46 GMT
#1262
i wish i could post such a screenshot, i'd really feel great afterwards
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 07 2011 02:25 GMT
#1263
I recently finished a 2v2 where my opponents flamed me for "not doing anything", "having my partner carry me", "sucking", etc.
I told them I've easily beaten him in 1v1, they didn't believe it.
They kept talking about how they repected my partner but hated me.
My partner cannon contained and 4 gated. I did heavy ling pressure into macro. I was the only one with more than 1 base. I was the only one to put up any static defense against the mutas on my team. I came in first overall.
"gg noob"
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
MrGingerKid
Profile Joined March 2011
United States63 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-07 06:10:27
August 07 2011 06:08 GMT
#1264
Here's a guy I met today on the ladder. I can understand his rage because I may or may not cannon rushed 2 of his bases at the beginning of the game, but that's beside the point.

[image loading]

Edit: Also note the 4hp colossus. Save colossus, very important not loss. ^^
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
August 07 2011 08:55 GMT
#1265
On August 04 2011 14:28 AirbladeOrange wrote:
I just played a person named wPsCALLMEOCT in PvT. He did a crazy all-in with 12 total SCVs, a supply drop, and 3 barracks of marines. As he was coming up to my ramp he paused and unpaused the game twice to try to make my sentry miss the forcefield. I ended up getting a decent forcefield off and he IMMEDIATELY left the game. I feel like it's a new form of BM without using words and I was definitely a little bit confused in the heat of the moment.


that dude did the same thing to me; did he wall off on the low ground? I was confused and decided to open with stalkers... oops no forcefield

he didn't do the pause thing to me though.
shikata ga nai
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 07 2011 09:39 GMT
#1266
Actually it's just the standard all in vs zerg. Except most people are way too BM and stay in trying to limp back on one mule until you get inside the base.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
August 07 2011 09:49 GMT
#1267
Hmm, I BM-stormed an entire team after I lost a 3v3 ladder game. wonder if anything will pop up :s
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 07 2011 10:54 GMT
#1268
I think that a lot lol.

So I'm curious if anyone else does this:

When someone starts BMing you after a game (In this instance banelings are OP for 5 minutes) do you ever check their match history to see if they've lost against your race a lot recently? Or am I just weird for caring that much about some whiner.

(It was 5 base v 2, I shut down his third once so he never expanded again. Then he told me Zerg was OP in about 50 different ways. Banelings, Infestors, Mutalisks, Brood Lords- basically every unit I used. Better upgrades, more workers/bases/saturation none of that mattered. Zerg OP)
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
snapski
Profile Joined January 2011
Croatia70 Posts
August 07 2011 11:13 GMT
#1269
Forcefield powah!

[image loading]
将軍オーディオ
sCnDiamond
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany340 Posts
August 07 2011 11:54 GMT
#1270
On August 07 2011 10:21 chaopow wrote:
Me playing Combat-ex in a tournament!!!

He kept saying EZ and kept BM'ing me even when he was losing. He would say EZ every time he stopped a push, even though the push did enough damage. He ended up losing haha.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Great job, chaopow, that win must have felt incredibly good after he talked so much shit to you. Also great that you kept your cool
formerly spinnaker.
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
August 07 2011 13:43 GMT
#1271
[image loading]
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
PlaGuE_R
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
France1151 Posts
August 07 2011 15:21 GMT
#1272
i was half expecting to be in this thread lol. got some zerg balance whine the other day in TvZ and as a former protoss, zerg blaming losses on balance is soo old and annoying and untrue that I see red and become a BM monster! ><

then again you have the one other zerg who kinda balance whined me, but listened when i explained the mistakes he made that let me win and he was very nice and eager to learn so it can be good too. The guy roach busted me on TDA and then let me get 3 bases and 3-3 with colossi and storm :/ he was way ahead too. shame
TLO FIGHTING | me all in, he drone drone drone, me win - SK.MC | JINROLLED! | KraToss for the win
suejak
Profile Joined March 2010
Japan545 Posts
August 07 2011 15:41 GMT
#1273
On July 30 2011 17:58 SuperNothing wrote:
I beat this guy. Not really an interesting game, but I wanna know what he said. Anyone know Japanese. At least I think its Japanese.
[image loading]


He said, "Fuck you never give up, lol"

You said, "That's new"

He said, "Ahh, fucking boring"

You said, "what? english"

He said, "It means go die you fucking moron."

Pretty cool.
Are you human?
suejak
Profile Joined March 2010
Japan545 Posts
August 07 2011 15:44 GMT
#1274
On August 03 2011 13:34 Hexaflex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 17:58 SuperNothing wrote:
I beat this guy. Not really an interesting game, but I wanna know what he said. Anyone know Japanese. At least I think its Japanese.
[image loading]


I think he's saying:

Line 1: Go die, idiot
Line 2: Ahh, boring
Line 3: Train harder, lol

Something like that.

Line 3 is a super nasty way of saying しつこい, which means, "you never give up / you're persistent and that's annoying."
Are you human?
Effliction
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany1 Post
August 07 2011 21:11 GMT
#1275
[image loading]

against a platinum terran, who turtled all game long :D
Aries-
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden54 Posts
August 07 2011 21:23 GMT
#1276
On August 01 2011 08:45 gnuell wrote:
Got trolled in a TvT game. He added spacing after writing GG making the "has left the game" "was defeated" looking like ingame text.

[ 18 mins ] DikyBoy » gg
[ 18 mins ] GNUELL » gg
[ 18 mins ] DikyBoy » from?
[ 18 mins ] GNUELL » swe
[ 18 mins ] DikyBoy » gg                   DikyBoy has left the game!              DikyBoy was defeated!
[ 19 mins ] DikyBoy » fuck ya

replay
http://bit.ly/qniQCR

'
He did the same to me, I trolled him back, started asking him if he thought I was stupid and why he was so bad. Needless to say, he got mad and got happy.
If God exists, I hope he has a good excuse.
ilovelings
Profile Joined January 2011
Argentina776 Posts
August 07 2011 22:56 GMT
#1277
I discovered the "unit composition bm"

I only built a Marauder tank ball through out the whole game. The protoss player got mad cuz he went massive blinkstalkers for a reason and got obliterated by my 200/200 ball of marauder tank.

Protoss : Why u no marines?
Me : Marines suck
Protoss : U noob, If I had gotten air you would have lost
Me : But you didn't :/
Protoss : STFU NOOB.
People is diying.
Deleted User 109835
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
629 Posts
August 07 2011 23:11 GMT
#1278
--- Nuked ---
Robs
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia3 Posts
August 08 2011 02:20 GMT
#1279
Delayed his natural expansion with hellions and pushed shortly before the arrival of mutas.

[image loading]

Do as you must.
NMH
Profile Joined August 2011
5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 02:23:04
August 08 2011 02:20 GMT
#1280
http://imgur.com/vGZGW&zPYqZ

http://imgur.com/2ZhTB

Went 1 rax reaper expand, did nothing cheesy both of us had around 4 bases. Guess because I EMPd a lot of his infestors and kept sniping brood lords it was a problem.
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 272
ProTech144
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9060
Dewaltoss 160
Bale 44
Terrorterran 20
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
League of Legends
JimRising 817
Counter-Strike
taco 361
Other Games
summit1g13937
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1340
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• practicex 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota243
League of Legends
• Lourlo1013
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 5m
Replay Cast
19h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.