• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:58
CEST 03:58
KST 10:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7319 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 63

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 405 Next
VerbJMR
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6 Posts
August 03 2011 04:01 GMT
#1241
[image loading]

He didn't seem very happy that he lost.
Hexaflex
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom70 Posts
August 03 2011 04:34 GMT
#1242
On July 30 2011 17:58 SuperNothing wrote:
I beat this guy. Not really an interesting game, but I wanna know what he said. Anyone know Japanese. At least I think its Japanese.
[image loading]


I think he's saying:

Line 1: Go die, idiot
Line 2: Ahh, boring
Line 3: Train harder, lol

Something like that.
True power!
Nagano
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1157 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-03 18:08:46
August 03 2011 18:06 GMT
#1243
I wake up, first game of the day, figure I'll just do something standard. No glhf so I knew I should've expected a bit of BM The guy starts his rage at my first push, tells me to "try macro" even though I watched the replay and I was ahead of him the entire game lol. Then finally kill him and get his full rage.
[image loading]
[image loading]

Duno why pics aren't resizing.
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.”
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 03 2011 18:09 GMT
#1244
What a wanker. He's part of the worst class of zerg Q(-_-)Q
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
August 04 2011 05:28 GMT
#1245
I just played a person named wPsCALLMEOCT in PvT. He did a crazy all-in with 12 total SCVs, a supply drop, and 3 barracks of marines. As he was coming up to my ramp he paused and unpaused the game twice to try to make my sentry miss the forcefield. I ended up getting a decent forcefield off and he IMMEDIATELY left the game. I feel like it's a new form of BM without using words and I was definitely a little bit confused in the heat of the moment.
Okiesmokie
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada379 Posts
August 04 2011 05:32 GMT
#1246
On August 04 2011 03:06 Nagano wrote:
I wake up, first game of the day, figure I'll just do something standard. No glhf so I knew I should've expected a bit of BM The guy starts his rage at my first push, tells me to "try macro" even though I watched the replay and I was ahead of him the entire game lol. Then finally kill him and get his full rage.
Duno why pics aren't resizing.

"Create 1 giant choke" Uhh, isn't that an oxymoron?
bamman1108
Profile Joined July 2011
United States35 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-04 08:05:59
August 04 2011 08:05 GMT
#1247
This one probably needs some context to put it in, a lot of the chat relies on knowing what's happening in game

MVPKiller Raging <-- (It's really long, so I'm just linking to it instead.)

I was playing a game against some guy named MVPKiller who was in Platinum league even though I'm bronze (just about to be promoted though, facing all silvers), and I'm assuming this is the guy's little brother playing or something, because it was probably one of the worst actual attempts at playing I've ever seen. I was going for a 3 rax, but it got kind of messed up just from me failing in general, but I decided to go in and attack anyways. I was met with no opposition except for reapers and one tank without siege. He tries to get his workers to run, and as I'm massacring them, he pauses the game. He rages for a while and then I realize that I can unpause the game too, so I do, and he sends me on a 15 minute long hunt for all his floating buildings.

Eventually I find one of his OCs easily with a scan, he tries to land it then picks it back up when he notices he was spotted, which is where I say "fail." He tries to run it away from me as I come at him with all my forces (at this point I stopped caring about production and by the end of the game I'm floating like 10k minerals because it didn't matter).

Then, it gets even more hilarious. First, this guy tries to tell me to leave because my time is so valuable, and shortly I kill his last SCV, and at this point I quickly made hellions at planted one at each expo, so he couldn't land his last OC, so it's completely hopeless. Then out of nowhere, he realizes that he's actually able to beat me, but he just has to cannon rush as protoss, so I laugh at him and remind him that it's gg right now, since he still insists on hiding his buildings. Then he goes on to a "your mom" joke and threatens to report me for cheating.

After that, I decide to humiliate him a bit, since he wasted so much of my time. I forced his last remaining structure, a barracks, to land using my vikings and left them there patrolling so he couldn't get up. Then I made a ghost academy, nuke, and ghost to launch it. I flew one of my OCs right above his barracks, and launched the nuke. He ragequit in less than a second without another word.
-swordguy
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States560 Posts
August 04 2011 08:09 GMT
#1248
Guy spine crawler rushes me and isn't happy that I held it, guys that rage like this make me feel all warm inside =p [image loading] [image loading]
I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country - Nathan Hale Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once - William Shakespeare, ‘’Julius Caesar’’
Dave713
Profile Joined December 2010
United States46 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-04 22:28:51
August 04 2011 08:32 GMT
#1249
Please pardon my low APM, this was around Silver League i believe. (First Pic.)
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
MellowsDad
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada34 Posts
August 04 2011 14:46 GMT
#1250
I guess since school is out, there are more children playing... I was lucky enough to find this one, he was a real treat!

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

I tell you just priceless
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-05 02:41:22
August 05 2011 02:36 GMT
#1251
Played a guy (I'm in silver). He was like rank 1 bronze, im rank 82 silver. I have a master league 3v3 team because 2 of my friends are masters and I just share unit control and make hellions.. so upon inspecting my profile after being really kind in game...
Darkart: fuk you in the ass you mother fuker
Darkart has reconnected.
Darkart: I bet you are a homo with a small dick
You: because you didn't build any units nd I attacked?
Darkart: got play in fuking masters where you belong stead of ganking bronzies you pekkerless asshole
You: my friends are really good. so is share unit control
Darkart: no cause your a fuking master in silver league asshole
oh fuk that shit........go jak off with your 3 inch cock you homo son of a bitch
You: I don't see why you're getting so angry over a video game.

I tried explaining to him but he just wasnt having it

Edit: Picture
[image loading]

As you can kind of see from the score screen, he had 0 units and was making a twilight council while I just attacked with marines and marauders.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
coffeebandit
Profile Joined August 2011
United States4 Posts
August 05 2011 03:03 GMT
#1252
I was playing a protoss player, and towards the end the player decided to blink their whole army into my base. Which got owned by my robo tech and then right when I pushed back, the player saids to me " I just want you to know I am. A very much better than you. I just messed up." Then leaves, the player then messages me back "no gg for you. You suck lol." and blocks me. I tried to say that I don't care and the it's just a game.
[image loading]
Calertra
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia13 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-06 13:50:07
August 06 2011 13:04 GMT
#1253
Was on the receiving end of some strange BM recently, I think that my opponent was going for a mix of the classic "I wasn't playing 100%" and "you have no life" BM cornerstones.

Chat initiated as I was knocking down his front door, he suddenly paused the game..

[image loading]

I won because I can't get anty, apparently.
Ge0Rob
Profile Joined March 2011
England61 Posts
August 06 2011 13:12 GMT
#1254
How am I not in this thread yet! I have the most frequent and interesting BM in the history of sc2 (seriously I'm surprised)
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid..
ePLocust
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States587 Posts
August 06 2011 13:18 GMT
#1255
On August 06 2011 22:12 Ge0Rob wrote:
How am I not in this thread yet! I have the most frequent and interesting BM in the history of sc2 (seriously I'm surprised)

lol same i've had some rage sessions on ladder and i always come and check like a day later but i'm never up
Hujjo
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden121 Posts
August 06 2011 14:26 GMT
#1256
I finally got to contribute to this thread :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
HuK: "I love you guys, I hope you love me too, So we can circle love together, and I'll fuck your brains out."
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
August 06 2011 19:49 GMT
#1257
just faced CombatEX on ladder, i suspected he would cheese, and what do i find, 2 proxy gates!

was out microing him but then forgot to keep making zealots lol, he types "ez"
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
.DrK
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada326 Posts
August 06 2011 20:53 GMT
#1258
[image loading]

i had 5 bases against his 2 bases. i guess he shouldnt have let me make those 10 brood lords.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
August 06 2011 23:27 GMT
#1259
[image loading]

translation of what he said 'die of cancer whorey tyfus aids cancerwhorey boy'
jer
Profile Joined July 2010
United States27 Posts
August 07 2011 00:06 GMT
#1260
[image loading]
we said gl hf, too. :[
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings120
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 162
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 311
Bale 19
Terrorterran 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
Doublelift5843
JimRising 738
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
taco 11
Other Games
summit1g12146
C9.Mang0347
PiLiPiLi12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1069
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP160
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 3m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 3m
Replay Cast
21h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.