• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:04
CEST 21:04
KST 04:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8141 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 71

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 405 Next
Saiton
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Sweden467 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-19 23:22:45
August 19 2011 23:20 GMT
#1401
[image loading]

"Hukked"(is that a verb?) him and he got mad. Looked up his match history and i was his 8:th loss. I guess he deserved some screaming.

Just your everyday-standard BM from someone who incessantly tries to punish a 1-gate expand with a 2-rax.
Top diamond terran streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/saitontv
Gheed
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States972 Posts
August 20 2011 00:20 GMT
#1402
[image loading]

I'm assuming he's Brazilian or something.
xlava
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States676 Posts
August 20 2011 00:47 GMT
#1403
I played a guy recently who tried to do the cheat where you pause it real fast and say "has left the game". It didn't work and afterwards I reported him and told him such. He just kept saying "bad" over and over and I was like "okay brah".

LOL there are some really bad people on ladder.
rizla123
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland28 Posts
August 20 2011 01:09 GMT
#1404
[image loading]
-KarakStarcraft-
Profile Joined September 2010
United States258 Posts
August 20 2011 06:01 GMT
#1405
lol the best part is I used to put this guy's stream audio on in my car when I was doing a lot of late night traveling a few weeks ago because listening to him rage is so. freaking. entertaining.

he wasnt streaming for this game sadly (i obv went to check cause hearing him rage over voice due to me would entertain me highly)

i even messaged him post game to tell him i love his stream and he should start streaming again, but he snap blocked me.

the best part is when he brags about how much money he's made off video games. i was gunna ask to compare it with poker, but i didnt want to stoop to his level and be a douche.


behold:

[image loading]
[image loading]
letmegopls
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
105 Posts
August 20 2011 12:58 GMT
#1406
these bms aren't funny/awesome/whatever at all. just noobs getting BMed in a typical repetitive way. hourray for circle-jerk
Truedot
Profile Joined August 2011
444 Posts
August 20 2011 18:45 GMT
#1407
On August 20 2011 21:58 HALFKNOT wrote:
these bms aren't funny/awesome/whatever at all. just noobs getting BMed in a typical repetitive way. hourray for circle-jerk


all BM is funny. you just fail to see that. their tears are cute, and its not taking personal responsiblity, which is why they'll be forever bronze. the complainers are always at the bottom of the totem pole in society/business/gaming. Thats just a fact.
I used to spend my time not caring about people's language in chat. Until I got hit by blizz. Now I spend my time instigating people to verbal abusive levels, so I can ban them in turn. The circle of life.
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 18:49:03
August 20 2011 18:48 GMT
#1408
[image loading]
(click to enlarge)
Kind of funny how some people lose their control :D

User was warned for this post
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
NecrosTheSecond
Profile Joined December 2010
Denmark116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 22:49:49
August 20 2011 22:49 GMT
#1409
It wouldn't suprise me if most of the people posting all these pics are people who do allins/cheeses... Those are the things that makes me rage the most.

EDIT:
Just look at me rage at this cheeser on "When cheese fails":


(Epic game though!)
Pie.
CuSToM
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1478 Posts
August 20 2011 23:13 GMT
#1410
On August 21 2011 03:48 MasterReY wrote:
[image loading]
(click to enlarge)
Kind of funny how some people lose their control :D


why post this?
Team SCV Life #1
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 23:17:05
August 20 2011 23:16 GMT
#1411
On August 20 2011 02:10 iChau wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 00:11 TheAwesomeTemplar wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

PvT on Scrap Station. Both of us are slightly BM
Me: gl hf
Me: Nice portrait (he had the computer portrait, which I've never seen)
Me: Are you a bot?
Me: Hello??
Him: ?
Me: your portrait
Me: It's a computer portrait
Him: yeah? 100 terra solos
Me: no..
Me: really?
Him: yes
Me: hm
Me: never saw it
Me: are you sure?
Him: no, im stupid
Me: Very
Me: =P
Me: srsly though
Me: GL HF
Him: bots can't have fun
Me: Did you hear what I was doing? (I accidently turned the voice chat on)
Me: LOL
Me: You win sir
Me: you get a box of cookies
*At this point, I'm doing a 4-gate with heavy sentries and he's doing a 5-barracks mass marine*
Me: HEY YOU STOLE MY BUILD (upon seeing 4 barracks massing marines)
Me: wait
Me: nvm (seeing no gas and a 5th barracks)
Later:
Me: Is that that unstoppable marine build? (The one that StimmedProbe came up with)
*I charge into his base with a few stalkers*
*we engage in a base trade, but he lifts to the island and I get a probe out and take the gold*
*At this point, I have my proxy pylon, a probe, and a few stalkers and he has the island expansion with 2 mules, a few scvs, and one barracks*
Me: Interesting match
TheTemplar has not rebuilt their base and is being revealed!
TheTemplar has rebuilt their base and is no longer being revealed!
*He finds and attacks my gold with the remaining marines he has, and I fend it off with nice micro*
Me: You gonna surrender? (I figured since he had next to nothing and I just killed his army barely losing anything, he would surrender)
Later:
Me: Hi! (he scanned me)
*while he gets a bunch of marines and some banshees, I take map control*
Me: Hi! (he scanned me again)
*I scout his base with a pheonix that I built and see about 15 marines and 2 banshees that have cloak*
*I take a semi-island while he attacks with 2 banshees and flees*
*His banshees attack my expansion*
Him: hi
Me: hi!
*He then decides to attack me with a bazillion vikings, when I have cannons, pheonixes, and stalkers*
*I lose a few units and he loses all 11 vikings and his banshee*
*I tech to mothership while he attacks me with 46 marines and 6 medivacs*
*I lose ZERO units, my mothership is damaged, and he lost every marine and medivac*
Me: give up?
A few seconds later:
Him: you are so !@#$ing annoying dude
Him: talk to much
Me: what?
Me: YOU ARE LOSING
Him: no one cares
Me: OK???
Him: no you are losing
*At this point, he's mining out but has a few units and 2 command centers. I have 2 bases and map control*
Me: I CARE
Him: ok
Me: www (trying to select warpgates)
Him: wow
Him: get a life ***
Me: I have a life (The question is, does he?)
Him: girlfriends here, you lucked out...gotta go
JackdUpJonzy has left the game!
TheTemplar is Victorious!

You: YOU GIVE UP!?
The player is ignoring you.
JackdUpJonzy has reconnected.



He wasn't BM at all, but you were really BM and annoying at the same time.

Freaking...
This was in like page 15 4 months ago.
STALKERS!!!!!
Edit: If y'all want, I have received more BM then anyone has ever seen. From incoherant spamming to plain ol' rage.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 20 2011 23:18 GMT
#1412
On August 20 2011 04:57 TidusX.Yuna wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 03:45 MaestroSC wrote:
On August 20 2011 03:27 Bro_Stone wrote:
On August 20 2011 02:10 iChau wrote:
On April 14 2011 00:11 TheAwesomeTemplar wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

PvT on Scrap Station. Both of us are slightly BM
Me: gl hf
Me: Nice portrait (he had the computer portrait, which I've never seen)
Me: Are you a bot?
Me: Hello??
Him: ?
Me: your portrait
Me: It's a computer portrait
Him: yeah? 100 terra solos
Me: no..
Me: really?
Him: yes
Me: hm
Me: never saw it
Me: are you sure?
Him: no, im stupid
Me: Very
Me: =P
Me: srsly though
Me: GL HF
Him: bots can't have fun
Me: Did you hear what I was doing? (I accidently turned the voice chat on)
Me: LOL
Me: You win sir
Me: you get a box of cookies
*At this point, I'm doing a 4-gate with heavy sentries and he's doing a 5-barracks mass marine*
Me: HEY YOU STOLE MY BUILD (upon seeing 4 barracks massing marines)
Me: wait
Me: nvm (seeing no gas and a 5th barracks)
Later:
Me: Is that that unstoppable marine build? (The one that StimmedProbe came up with)
*I charge into his base with a few stalkers*
*we engage in a base trade, but he lifts to the island and I get a probe out and take the gold*
*At this point, I have my proxy pylon, a probe, and a few stalkers and he has the island expansion with 2 mules, a few scvs, and one barracks*
Me: Interesting match
TheTemplar has not rebuilt their base and is being revealed!
TheTemplar has rebuilt their base and is no longer being revealed!
*He finds and attacks my gold with the remaining marines he has, and I fend it off with nice micro*
Me: You gonna surrender? (I figured since he had next to nothing and I just killed his army barely losing anything, he would surrender)
Later:
Me: Hi! (he scanned me)
*while he gets a bunch of marines and some banshees, I take map control*
Me: Hi! (he scanned me again)
*I scout his base with a pheonix that I built and see about 15 marines and 2 banshees that have cloak*
*I take a semi-island while he attacks with 2 banshees and flees*
*His banshees attack my expansion*
Him: hi
Me: hi!
*He then decides to attack me with a bazillion vikings, when I have cannons, pheonixes, and stalkers*
*I lose a few units and he loses all 11 vikings and his banshee*
*I tech to mothership while he attacks me with 46 marines and 6 medivacs*
*I lose ZERO units, my mothership is damaged, and he lost every marine and medivac*
Me: give up?
A few seconds later:
Him: you are so !@#$ing annoying dude
Him: talk to much
Me: what?
Me: YOU ARE LOSING
Him: no one cares
Me: OK???
Him: no you are losing
*At this point, he's mining out but has a few units and 2 command centers. I have 2 bases and map control*
Me: I CARE
Him: ok
Me: www (trying to select warpgates)
Him: wow
Him: get a life ***
Me: I have a life (The question is, does he?)
Him: girlfriends here, you lucked out...gotta go
JackdUpJonzy has left the game!
TheTemplar is Victorious!

You: YOU GIVE UP!?
The player is ignoring you.
JackdUpJonzy has reconnected.



He wasn't BM at all, but you were really BM and annoying at the same time.


Concur



Seriously, why would you post yourself BM'ing?

Lol you spam harrass him all game and then come here to say he bm'ed you when he said you were annoying?

this was a brag post gone terribly wrong imo, way to make yourself look like an ass tho


Agreed with you there.

.................did anyone actually read when I posted this? Let's see... April 14.



Yeah.

ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
acrimoneyius
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States983 Posts
August 20 2011 23:31 GMT
#1413
On August 21 2011 03:45 Truedot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 21:58 HALFKNOT wrote:
these bms aren't funny/awesome/whatever at all. just noobs getting BMed in a typical repetitive way. hourray for circle-jerk


all BM is funny. you just fail to see that. their tears are cute, and its not taking personal responsiblity, which is why they'll be forever bronze. the complainers are always at the bottom of the totem pole in society/business/gaming. Thats just a fact.


Please educate yourself on the difference between fact and opinion...
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 20 2011 23:44 GMT
#1414
On August 21 2011 08:31 acrimoneyius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 03:45 Truedot wrote:
On August 20 2011 21:58 HALFKNOT wrote:
these bms aren't funny/awesome/whatever at all. just noobs getting BMed in a typical repetitive way. hourray for circle-jerk


all BM is funny. you just fail to see that. their tears are cute, and its not taking personal responsiblity, which is why they'll be forever bronze. the complainers are always at the bottom of the totem pole in society/business/gaming. Thats just a fact.


Please educate yourself on the difference between fact and opinion...

Calm down sir.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KaiserJohan
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1808 Posts
August 21 2011 00:35 GMT
#1415
On August 21 2011 08:44 TehTemplar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 08:31 acrimoneyius wrote:
On August 21 2011 03:45 Truedot wrote:
On August 20 2011 21:58 HALFKNOT wrote:
these bms aren't funny/awesome/whatever at all. just noobs getting BMed in a typical repetitive way. hourray for circle-jerk


all BM is funny. you just fail to see that. their tears are cute, and its not taking personal responsiblity, which is why they'll be forever bronze. the complainers are always at the bottom of the totem pole in society/business/gaming. Thats just a fact.


Please educate yourself on the difference between fact and opinion...

Calm down sir.


He has a point.
England will fight to the last American
KaiserJohan
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1808 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-21 00:35:58
August 21 2011 00:35 GMT
#1416
On August 21 2011 09:35 KaiserJohan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 08:44 TehTemplar wrote:
On August 21 2011 08:31 acrimoneyius wrote:
On August 21 2011 03:45 Truedot wrote:
On August 20 2011 21:58 HALFKNOT wrote:
these bms aren't funny/awesome/whatever at all. just noobs getting BMed in a typical repetitive way. hourray for circle-jerk


all BM is funny. you just fail to see that. their tears are cute, and its not taking personal responsiblity, which is why they'll be forever bronze. the complainers are always at the bottom of the totem pole in society/business/gaming. Thats just a fact.


Please educate yourself on the difference between fact and opinion...

Calm down sir.




missclick; mod delete please
England will fight to the last American
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-21 00:46:52
August 21 2011 00:46 GMT
#1417
On August 21 2011 08:13 CuSToM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 03:48 MasterReY wrote:
[image loading]
(click to enlarge)
Kind of funny how some people lose their control :D


why post this?


Because thats the point of the thread.
He totally BMed the whole time. The detailed describtion of his flames were funny :D
Also i did not cheese that game....
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
Ezkaton
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Japan416 Posts
August 21 2011 00:47 GMT
#1418
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 21 2011 03:48 MasterReY wrote:
[image loading]
(click to enlarge)
Kind of funny how some people lose their control :D



Sorry but why post this? Its just you being BM?
CuSToM
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1478 Posts
August 21 2011 00:57 GMT
#1419
On August 21 2011 09:46 MasterReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 08:13 CuSToM wrote:
On August 21 2011 03:48 MasterReY wrote:
[image loading]
(click to enlarge)
Kind of funny how some people lose their control :D


why post this?


Because thats the point of the thread.
He totally BMed the whole time. The detailed describtion of his flames were funny :D
Also i did not cheese that game....


all we see is you starting with him. I would BM you too if you messaged me that after a game.

learn some manners
Team SCV Life #1
doomscythe
Profile Joined June 2011
61 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-21 01:10:03
August 21 2011 01:09 GMT
#1420
[image loading]
from a while ago
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 430
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 111
BRAT_OK 106
Railgan 45
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1913
Shuttle 500
Dewaltoss 130
Trap 33
Bale 23
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 597
420jenkins430
Counter-Strike
fl0m4019
Fnx 678
kRYSTAL_27
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3654
Liquid`Hasu519
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1842
summit1g1070
FrodaN976
B2W.Neo418
Livibee202
C9.Mang0146
TKL 92
RotterdaM85
QueenE71
ToD71
Mew2King38
JuggernautJason18
PPMD0
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV225
BasetradeTV159
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2981
• TFBlade837
Other Games
• Shiphtur1317
• imaqtpie733
• WagamamaTV338
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 57m
Patches Events
20h 57m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.