• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:20
CEST 06:20
KST 13:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8208 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 60

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 405 Next
NotR
Profile Joined July 2011
17 Posts
July 21 2011 21:07 GMT
#1181
Ive recently played a ladder game where this guy just starts bming like crazy from the very begining without any provocation on my side The biggest bm I've ever encountered in my short experience in SC2.

[image loading]

Quite amusing :p
Grimmy
Profile Joined August 2010
South Africa29 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-25 12:56:16
July 22 2011 16:58 GMT
#1182
[image loading]
tomnov
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Israel148 Posts
July 22 2011 22:56 GMT
#1183
I just had this said to me when I entered his main:
14:29 [All] xXxZergzorz: FU OFF AND DINE U MOTHER IS WORTH 10¤

here is the replay
It was a gold Vs gold game but the level of play is even lower from both of us...

It was a pretty straight forward game, no cheese what so ever, I did forge fast expand into mostly chargelot sentry army, he did some early aggression and tried to take a quick third
I reject your reality and substitute my own
iPDubsteP
Profile Joined January 2011
United States188 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-23 20:59:11
July 23 2011 20:56 GMT
#1184
ever since i seen this thread ive been waiting for this to happen to me..

BM ScreenShot
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ YOU'S TROLLIN'!!!
LambtrOn
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States671 Posts
July 23 2011 21:08 GMT
#1185
On July 24 2011 05:56 DubsteP wrote:
ever since i seen this thread ive been waiting for this to happen to me..

BM ScreenShot

Feels good, doesn't it?

[image loading]
He was zerg. Sounds like an Idra fanboy.
Servius_Fulvius
Profile Joined August 2009
United States947 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-24 07:57:06
July 24 2011 07:45 GMT
#1186
I was playing some 4v4 earlier with my 12-year-old brother. We're on skype since I live 1000 miles from home and it's a way we can bond!

So before the game he told me he wanted to do mass viking. Being an awesome big brother, I told him to focus on that and I'd handle the rest. Of course, walling off as zerg is no picnic

[image loading]
The scary thing is I had someone do this in a 1v1...

I'm sure my allies were a little confused, especially when this message popped up

[image loading]
It might have been a little nice to know this sooner...

I was teching to infestors. I thought it would be fun burrowing them and picking off expansions! What follows totally made my night!

[image loading]
The funniest part is that my 12-year-old brother had more apm than this guy...

Udini
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-24 07:58:11
July 24 2011 07:57 GMT
#1187
TvP on Backwater ^^... 4G vs 3Rax.

[image loading]
Darkong
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom418 Posts
July 24 2011 12:00 GMT
#1188
This game amused me a lot.

[image loading]

I was unaware that using infestors was an exploit before now, the more you know..
Trolling the Battle.Net forums, the most fun you can have with your pants on.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 24 2011 12:44 GMT
#1189
On July 24 2011 16:57 Udini wrote:
TvP on Backwater ^^... 4G vs 3Rax.

[image loading]

The French part means «Son of a bitch» for those who don't know :p
The legend of Darien lives on
Perihelion
Profile Joined April 2011
82 Posts
July 24 2011 13:54 GMT
#1190
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This made me laugh.
zBro
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland448 Posts
July 24 2011 14:01 GMT
#1191
Basically I had some siege tanks in my main and the opponents attack failed. He said "nice camp terran imba" and quit out of the game
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
July 24 2011 14:21 GMT
#1192
On July 24 2011 22:54 Perihelion wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This made me laugh.

Hahahaha this sounds more like a guy who's just gone 'fml, I don't care anymore'.
Moderator
justinpal
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3810 Posts
July 24 2011 14:27 GMT
#1193
On July 24 2011 22:54 Perihelion wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This made me laugh.


This one actually is hilarious. I prefer the ones when the BM is actually not just ridiculous rage.
Never make a hydralisk.
theBOOCH
Profile Joined November 2010
United States832 Posts
July 24 2011 14:30 GMT
#1194
A looong time ago I had a guy get really pissed at me for going tank marine in TvZ (he went straight hydra). To be fair, this was back when people were still going 5 rax reaper or m&m&m a lot. But still, Tank marine has always made sense. Anyway, what amused me was that he said "I'm going to have to look up how to beat this strategy online, and then I'll be able to beat you" or something to that effect.

But on a serious note, what do you guys do when you get hardcore bmed? Someone called me something to the effect of "you're a faggot you motherfucking nigger" once. I reported him for "harrassment," but I don't know how appropriate that move was.
If all you're offering is Dos Equis, I will stay thirsty thank you very much.
DoomBox
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden73 Posts
July 24 2011 15:48 GMT
#1195
Just had some very weird BM from a Terran on the ladder.
I was never that good, and now that I've switched to Zerg I'm truly lousy.

In the beginning of the game he asks what league I am in. I don't feel like answering, because laddering as zerg has made the matchmaking system match me against golds and silvers. (I'm plat)

Read bottom to top, you know the drill:
First:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Second:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Third:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


We both play horribly bad, but i come out on top and kill his natural (only expansion)

Then he says this:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I pay it no mind because I don't feel like arguing over the internet, but then he PM me afterwards:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I really am not silver, nor even close to rank 1 (or 11). I don't see why he would be so sure i was silver...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

He really was silver though, so he, unlike me never lied about his league.
Looking at his match history, he had actually lost the two last games to silver and gold level players...
NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT IN THE HISTORY OF DOTA
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
July 24 2011 20:36 GMT
#1196
beat this guy in a four gate duel on scrap. he spams fat at me for like three minutes:

Heroism: FAT
Heroism has reconnected.
Heroism: FAt
You: dude
Heroism: ROFL UR WIN TO LOSS IS !@#$
and ur points are 2
You: you really should use a thesaurus
Heroism: WOWEOWOWOWOWOWOW
ur so bad
You: like
Heroism: FAT
FAt
You: obese
Heroism: FAT
FAT
You: overweight
Heroism: FAT
FAT
You: corpulent
Heroism: FAT
FAT
FAT
FAT
ur fat
and a nerd
and
a virgin
fat
fat
fat
ur win to loss is !@#$ bruh
ur win to loss is !@#$ bruh
ur win to loss is !@#$ bruh
the only reason ur rank 16 is cuz ur league is !@#$
u have NO points at all
u are !@#$
!
fat !@#
shikata ga nai
zyce
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States649 Posts
July 24 2011 21:01 GMT
#1197
I was on Tal'Darim PvZ and did a Forge FE and scouted my enemy's base. Noting his OL positioning, I had free reign to do what I wanted at his nat choke, and seeing MC do it, I dropped 3 pylons and a cannon.

Little did I know, I did it a bit wrong, and left space for units to move through. He goes for a 7 roach rush and loses 3 roaches before noticing he had a cannon in his base. Needless to say, he loses shortly after this misstep and doesn't leave the game, instead making a Nydus in my base and a hatchery on the south plateau, next to a probe building pylons.

I kill his Nydus, and when I moved to his hatchery (where my probe STILL is) he starts screaming that I'm a maphacker, and tells me that I've been reported "to the authorities".
Beauty is not the goal of competitive sports, but high-level sports are a prime venue for the expression of human beauty. The relation is roughly that of courage to war.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 25 2011 03:54 GMT
#1198
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 25 2011 00:48 DoomBox wrote:
Just had some very weird BM from a Terran on the ladder.
I was never that good, and now that I've switched to Zerg I'm truly lousy.

In the beginning of the game he asks what league I am in. I don't feel like answering, because laddering as zerg has made the matchmaking system match me against golds and silvers. (I'm plat)

Read bottom to top, you know the drill:
First:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Second:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Third:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


We both play horribly bad, but i come out on top and kill his natural (only expansion)

Then he says this:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I pay it no mind because I don't feel like arguing over the internet, but then he PM me afterwards:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I really am not silver, nor even close to rank 1 (or 11). I don't see why he would be so sure i was silver...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

He really was silver though, so he, unlike me never lied about his league.
Looking at his match history, he had actually lost the two last games to silver and gold level players...


This is classic.

I 2v2d with a friend (both platinum) and we were in silver league because we cheesed every game .
So, we face this gold team, and I double extractor trick 12 pool while my ally cannon rushes. I try to expand but they beat back our pressure and counter pressure with ling/bling and marines. The zerg sends like 10 banes into my mineral line and detonates all of them, killing 5 drones.. (out of like 15)
Feeling like we still have a chance, I tell my ally to wall in and get stalkers and I get roaches. After we are finally doing a decent job against their pressure, we break down a building, attack, and win.

Onto the rage.
Cannon rush/12 pool :
+ Show Spoiler +
Enemy Terran: lol
Me:


They are pressuring. I scout them with an overlord and see no expos. They kill my natural.
+ Show Spoiler +
Me: Figures that the only expand build got punished this game
Enemy Terran: You just suck.
Me:
Enemy Zerg: Dude, you lost. You suck. That's why you did that !@# rush. You lost now move on and accept it.
Me: Haven't lost yet
Enemy Terran: You've lost idiot.


We break out of our base and kill them.
Me:
Enemy zerg has left the game!
Enemy Terran has left the game!

The zerg guy insta-ignored me, but the terran was a little nicer about it.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
mavsfan0041
Profile Joined February 2011
United States306 Posts
July 25 2011 04:04 GMT
#1199
On July 25 2011 00:48 DoomBox wrote:
Just had some very weird BM from a Terran on the ladder.
I was never that good, and now that I've switched to Zerg I'm truly lousy.

In the beginning of the game he asks what league I am in. I don't feel like answering, because laddering as zerg has made the matchmaking system match me against golds and silvers. (I'm plat)

Read bottom to top, you know the drill:
First:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Second:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Third:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


We both play horribly bad, but i come out on top and kill his natural (only expansion)

Then he says this:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I pay it no mind because I don't feel like arguing over the internet, but then he PM me afterwards:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I really am not silver, nor even close to rank 1 (or 11). I don't see why he would be so sure i was silver...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

He really was silver though, so he, unlike me never lied about his league.
Looking at his match history, he had actually lost the two last games to silver and gold level players...

Sir, I am sorry to say, but you got trolled hard. Funny story though
R.I.P. CheckSix
innocence
Profile Joined April 2011
New Zealand48 Posts
July 25 2011 05:31 GMT
#1200
"Hard trolling" is a poor excuse for acting like a total idiot.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 591
Larva 335
Leta 66
NaDa 48
TT1 23
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft448
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1356
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota255
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Lourlo839
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 40m
INu's Battles
7h 40m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 40m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 40m
Replay Cast
18h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.