• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:20
CEST 06:20
KST 13:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8227 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 108

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 405 Next
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
November 27 2011 18:30 GMT
#2141
Just happened in the Zotac Cup final :D

[image loading]
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 27 2011 18:31 GMT
#2142
2v2- ZZvZZ, my ally and I both 10pool and the other guys 10pool and do 14 gas 14 pool.
We saw that one guy was being more greedy, so we attacked with a few lings while building more drones. It went pretty well, so we made a few more lings, then more drones.
Eventually, however, the guy going 14g14p ended up cutting workers at 12 after we killed 4 and went mass speedling. The 10pooler on their team went roaches.
Many battles occurred, in which the speedling player lost all of his zerglings and the roach player's army got cut down to size. He then attacked.
Then, our base was under attack! I transferred all my drones to my hidden expo while my ally squeezed out some mutalisks. Speedlings suicided themselves into my ally's spire! Roaches destroyed my tech! Then...
Opponent: GG

I watched in horror as my ally's spire quickly lost health! 160,120, 85, 60, 40, 33! Then, the final zerglings died.
Then, it was a race to the opponent's base with my ally's mutalisks before they got spore crawlers up. The offensive GG'er lost every drone. He then ragequit, and purple gg'd out soon after.

After game:
Opponent: !@#$ you
Opponent: Cheesing piece of trash
Me: I recall you also going 10 pool
This player is ignoring you.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 18:51:10
November 27 2011 18:38 GMT
#2143
On November 28 2011 03:30 Leviance wrote:
Just happened in the Zotac Cup final :D+ Show Spoiler +


[image loading]

wow lol

Diestar's a pretty good player, sad to see him lose it a little like that.

Edit- spoilered that shit
that must be so awkward for the casters come to think of it lol.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
envisioN .
Profile Joined February 2011
United States552 Posts
November 27 2011 18:41 GMT
#2144
On November 28 2011 03:31 TehTemplar wrote:
After game:
Opponent: !@#$ you
Opponent: Cheesing piece of trash
Me: I recall you also going 10 pool
This player is ignoring you.

This is hilarious. Well Done Sir.
"Good works do not make a good man, but a good man does good works" -Martin Luther ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
miniwheats
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada187 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 21:29:43
November 27 2011 18:51 GMT
#2145
[image loading]
Didn't even think he was actually asking me the question here. Seemed like a rhetorical question at the time.
edit*fixed image: 2 lines were duplicated because I went back in the replay. Removed spoiler since my image isn't massive
"Don't disturb my Circles!" -Archimedes
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 18:52:37
November 27 2011 18:52 GMT
#2146
On November 28 2011 03:51 miniwheats wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Didn't even think he was actually asking me the question here.

haha what?
this is one of the very few actual examples of confusing BM in this thread.
Edit- spoiler dem images
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
HuKPOWA
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1604 Posts
November 27 2011 18:56 GMT
#2147
On November 28 2011 03:52 PassiveAce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 03:51 miniwheats wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Didn't even think he was actually asking me the question here.

haha what?
this is one of the very few actual examples of confusing BM in this thread.
Edit- spoiler dem images


but its soooo priceless!!!!
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
November 27 2011 18:58 GMT
#2148
On November 28 2011 03:30 Leviance wrote:
Just happened in the Zotac Cup final :D

you are not serious upload a 3,5 mb pic for 1 sentence do you?
Save gaming: kill esport
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
November 27 2011 19:39 GMT
#2149
On November 22 2011 03:51 theMiNUS wrote:
I got this the other day on ladder when i went mutas vs. this toss:
[image loading]


LOL "whats your poop?"
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
piemo18
Profile Joined December 2010
Italy68 Posts
November 27 2011 19:39 GMT
#2150
[image loading]
Professional asder
envisioN .
Profile Joined February 2011
United States552 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 19:42:22
November 27 2011 19:42 GMT
#2151
On November 28 2011 04:39 piemo18 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I guess he couldn't make up his mind between F**K YOU and F**K THIS. haha
"Good works do not make a good man, but a good man does good works" -Martin Luther ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
November 27 2011 19:44 GMT
#2152
On November 28 2011 03:58 skeldark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 03:30 Leviance wrote:
Just happened in the Zotac Cup final :D

you are not serious upload a 3,5 mb pic for 1 sentence do you?


can someone just transcribe what he said. I can't even load this..
CutthroatCollapse
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany309 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 19:50:50
November 27 2011 19:48 GMT
#2153
On November 25 2011 12:04 DKR wrote:
Beat a fella, I always send a gg after the game to show respect if they quit before I can say it and I got this:
[image loading]


haha. oh boy, If you did this to me I would also flame you to hell probably. "To show respect?" it rather comes across like teasing, trust me

Oh, I just realized I could have misunderstood. Did he type gg at the end of the game? I was assuming he just left
I tink, MC so sterong
sTsCompleted
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States380 Posts
November 27 2011 20:01 GMT
#2154
On November 28 2011 04:48 CutthroatCollapse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 12:04 DKR wrote:
Beat a fella, I always send a gg after the game to show respect if they quit before I can say it and I got this:
[image loading]


haha. oh boy, If you did this to me I would also flame you to hell probably. "To show respect?" it rather comes across like teasing, trust me

Oh, I just realized I could have misunderstood. Did he type gg at the end of the game? I was assuming he just left


people see this as teasing? Shit. Better stop doing this then.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 20:05:45
November 27 2011 20:04 GMT
#2155
On November 28 2011 04:44 gogogadgetflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 03:58 skeldark wrote:
On November 28 2011 03:30 Leviance wrote:
Just happened in the Zotac Cup final :D

you are not serious upload a 3,5 mb pic for 1 sentence do you?


can someone just transcribe what he said. I can't even load this..


"I can't understand how you bad you are and still can win, fucking idiot noob"
Millennium Diestar
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
November 27 2011 20:14 GMT
#2156
On November 28 2011 04:48 CutthroatCollapse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 12:04 DKR wrote:
Beat a fella, I always send a gg after the game to show respect if they quit before I can say it and I got this:
[image loading]


haha. oh boy, If you did this to me I would also flame you to hell probably. "To show respect?" it rather comes across like teasing, trust me

Oh, I just realized I could have misunderstood. Did he type gg at the end of the game? I was assuming he just left

The midget part of his rage is so absurd, it's hilarious xD
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
miniwheats
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada187 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 21:54:31
November 27 2011 21:29 GMT
#2157
mispost sry
"Don't disturb my Circles!" -Archimedes
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
November 27 2011 21:41 GMT
#2158
On November 28 2011 05:14 julianto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 04:48 CutthroatCollapse wrote:
On November 25 2011 12:04 DKR wrote:
Beat a fella, I always send a gg after the game to show respect if they quit before I can say it and I got this:
[image loading]


haha. oh boy, If you did this to me I would also flame you to hell probably. "To show respect?" it rather comes across like teasing, trust me

Oh, I just realized I could have misunderstood. Did he type gg at the end of the game? I was assuming he just left

The midget part of his rage is so absurd, it's hilarious xD

Yeah that's pretty funny but put yourself in the other persons shoes DKR. You just lost and you're probably frustrated. You get a message from the last game saying gg after you just left the game. How would you feel?

우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
InvXXVII
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada242 Posts
November 27 2011 21:56 GMT
#2159
On November 28 2011 03:30 Leviance wrote:
Just happened in the Zotac Cup final :D


Dude seriously lol, your picture was too big lol.

I started a 2v2 the other day with my friend.

Opponent1: Sup fags!
Opponent2: Gl hf.
A good loser is still a loser.
Gtoad
Profile Joined October 2011
United States90 Posts
November 28 2011 01:45 GMT
#2160
[image loading]

Zerg: The race that sucks dick, just like me.
To succeed you must fail, many many times.
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 263
NeuroSwarm 187
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17455
Dewaltoss 160
Bale 51
Terrorterran 25
Noble 5
League of Legends
JimRising 815
Counter-Strike
taco 308
Other Games
summit1g13687
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1298
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota281
League of Legends
• Lourlo1151
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 40m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 40m
Replay Cast
18h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.