• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:55
CEST 00:55
KST 07:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8983 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 110

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 405 Next
Lost--Soul
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands23 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 00:51:43
November 30 2011 22:33 GMT
#2181
On December 01 2011 06:29 GeNeSiDe wrote:
Yeah...DT drop? ok sure
Lets summarize what happened.

-snip-

So yeah i am gonna rage cheater, you were reported, deal with it.

User was warned for this post


I thought this tread was appropriate to post my experience in, because I found it quite confusing why he accused me of hacking.. I have never experienced bm like that before..

And feel free to submit it, I didn't hack one bit and never will.

Your replies speak for itself though, GeNeSiDe, so that's probably why you were warned.

edit; and yes, I saw your marines at the edge with the prism
NoZyneighbor
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada77 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 02:38:54
December 01 2011 02:38 GMT
#2182
[image loading]

I guess this BM isn't really that awesome but the back story of how I got this BM is pretty awesome and interesting

It was about 10 mins into the game and my door bell rang so I asked him if I can pp and he said yes. So i left to get the door for about 1 min to 1 and a half min later i come back and see that he unpaused it pretty much as a left to get the door.

I was banking lots of resources so I decided to take my third and fourth at the same time as he was taking his third. I started to harrass him a lot with drops in order to stop him from moving out as he was really heavy on roaches. When i maxed i moved out with marine, tank, medivac, ghosts, and a couple of thors and ended up rolling him over. He left without a gg and immediately set me to ignore.
Information is the best weapon to have
Redfish
Profile Joined April 2010
United States142 Posts
December 01 2011 02:52 GMT
#2183
I just had the pleasure of playing against, to my knowledge, the first progamer I've encountered while laddering. Started way back in Copper in the Beta (when that was a league!) and have worked my way up to Diamond as random. Just made the permanent switch to protoss.

I get into a game against this guy named mTwLuk, figure it's just one of those guys that throws a team tag on their name to look cool. I scout him going barracks with tech lab FE, I go for a bunch of quick immortals. I proceed to level his expo and when he pushes out to try and take out my army with his injured and overstimmed bio ball, I beat him back and start to work on his main. This happens:

[image loading]

I giggle, then proceed to whisper him back something to the tune of "It's funny how you can throw a team tag in front of your name and still suck, gg." Throw him on ignore, move to the next game, ho hum. Then I get whispers:

[image loading]

I work 80 hours a week or so, and so I only get to play a little bit, but I'm glad to know I'm capable of beating an "actual good player." Ty for the points, mTwNarutO
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
December 01 2011 03:02 GMT
#2184
On December 01 2011 07:19 Fealthas wrote:
This thread makes me lol. I usually(unless he is protoss, but still I gg 60-80% of the time ) gg msg the person if I forget to do it ingame. I get "This user has ignored you." more times then I would expect. I find this quite funny that people expect to be BMed so much of the time.
Just throwing this out there. DONT BM PEOPLE. You would likely be friends in rl given you have similar intrests.You are both just trying to have fun playing a game. Anonymity has its downsides....

Well put man

Yea I ALWAYS ggwp, even if I'm furious and screaming IRL. Its very cleansing for me, you ggwp F10 N, and move on in life. BMing always makes me dwell :-/

In terms of BM I had a dood today who was set to only receive messages from friends, he BMed me in PMs after our game (he went fast 3rd pvz and I went 4 gate +1 zealots into DT, like that hero thread) and i couldn't answer him. It was very annoying to have FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU, plastering myscreen. Then I remembered Icould ignore, but still, being BMed by someone you can't respond to was obnoxious indeed
Gemini_19
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1261 Posts
December 01 2011 03:12 GMT
#2185
He tried a Hydra bust up my ramp which failed due to my blink micro.

He then proceeded to not take another base ever and lose because he made only hydras against my blink stalker colossus. I got this charm at the end:

[image loading]

Sorry it's a little small =P
@GGemini19 GM Protoss | http://www.twitch.tv/geminisc2 | I <333 HerO & Trap | Check out my Build of the Week series on /r/allthingsprotoss, TL, or Spawning Tool
sjukungen1
Profile Joined November 2006
Burkina Faso59 Posts
December 01 2011 03:14 GMT
#2186
I never write anything to anyone. No gg, gl hf or anything. The only time I write something is when my opponent fails his cheese (bunker rush, cannon rush etc). Then I usually message him with a troll message of how bad he is.

I really don't get the point of saying "gl hf" and "gg" in every game. Neither do I understand that it's considered BM if I don't.
lol
KDot2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1213 Posts
December 01 2011 03:20 GMT
#2187
On December 01 2011 12:14 sjukungen1 wrote:
I never write anything to anyone. No gg, gl hf or anything. The only time I write something is when my opponent fails his cheese (bunker rush, cannon rush etc). Then I usually message him with a troll message of how bad he is.

I really don't get the point of saying "gl hf" and "gg" in every game. Neither do I understand that it's considered BM if I don't.


wow you are a really cool person
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
December 01 2011 03:21 GMT
#2188
On December 01 2011 12:14 sjukungen1 wrote:
I never write anything to anyone. No gg, gl hf or anything. The only time I write something is when my opponent fails his cheese (bunker rush, cannon rush etc). Then I usually message him with a troll message of how bad he is.

I really don't get the point of saying "gl hf" and "gg" in every game. Neither do I understand that it's considered BM if I don't.


Well I mean not responding to someones gl hf can be seen as a little rude. But I don't think anyone thinks no gg in ladder is bm. Its only bm in like a tourni or something where you need sportsmanship. No gg and re roll is how a lot of people practice, trolling on the other hand is usually bm.
DarthGoose
Profile Joined July 2010
United States14 Posts
December 01 2011 03:40 GMT
#2189
On December 01 2011 12:21 stokes17 wrote:
Well I mean not responding to someones gl hf can be seen as a little rude. But I don't think anyone thinks no gg in ladder is bm. Its only bm in like a tourni or something where you need sportsmanship. No gg and re roll is how a lot of people practice, trolling on the other hand is always bm.


Fixed that for you.
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
December 01 2011 04:27 GMT
#2190
[image loading]
"En taro adun, Executor."
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 04:39:52
December 01 2011 04:39 GMT
#2191
How the fuck did he have 1268 avg unspent resources in a 5 minute game.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 04:44:57
December 01 2011 04:44 GMT
#2192
On December 01 2011 13:39 Probe1 wrote:
How the fuck did he have 1268 avg unspent resources in a 5 minute game.
That's just his total resource score, not average unspent. Average unspent is in a different tab.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
-Jackal-
Profile Joined September 2011
38 Posts
December 01 2011 05:07 GMT
#2193
On December 01 2011 06:46 GeNeSiDe wrote:
I dont get why I should have to laugh at myself in a forum. I find it funny he actually posted this as he said he would which is why im finding it here, but me explaining my BM in the "confusing" bm post and trying to make sense of it is more BM?


Hahaha dude your a loooooser in more ways than one
Streaming @: www.twitch.tv./tspau1
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 07:18:01
December 01 2011 05:23 GMT
#2194
Oh right I was thinking of yeah.. nevermind. Thanks Ben..


Why does no one ever post my bm ;;
okay i'm going to try tonight.


Update: I said I hated balance whining, lost and balance whined. Hoping there's a post with my game ^_^
Oh.. maybe I should just be like that guy below me.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
December 01 2011 05:53 GMT
#2195
[image loading]
"En taro adun, Executor."
TimMitchell
Profile Joined April 2011
32 Posts
December 01 2011 10:25 GMT
#2196
On December 01 2011 14:53 Chriscras wrote:
[image loading]


I don't know why, but for some reason "ass nigger" made me literally laugh out loud.
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
December 01 2011 10:44 GMT
#2197
On December 01 2011 19:25 TimMitchell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 14:53 Chriscras wrote:
[image loading]


I don't know why, but for some reason "ass nigger" made me literally laugh out loud.

Perhaps he wants the nigger to suck his "dick ass"?
*ponders*
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
matiK23
Profile Joined May 2011
United States963 Posts
December 01 2011 11:28 GMT
#2198
On December 01 2011 19:44 Hairy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 19:25 TimMitchell wrote:
On December 01 2011 14:53 Chriscras wrote:
[image loading]


I don't know why, but for some reason "ass nigger" made me literally laugh out loud.

Perhaps he wants the nigger to suck his "dick ass"?
*ponders*


S/he was probably so heated that the person probably forgot the "and" between dick and ass.
Without a paddle up shit creek.
Flenser166
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States96 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 17:43:02
December 01 2011 17:42 GMT
#2199
[image loading]

Entered game, player has left. I figured it was a bot or something auto losing, then I get this after I go into my next game .

Yes, I spelled report wrong. I was in the middle of trying to kill a zealot with 3 lings, so I can be pro like nestea!
InitySteppa
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden3 Posts
December 01 2011 22:21 GMT
#2200
So I was off racing on NA-server, playing a TvT. Then i get this, coming out of nowhere :/
[image loading]

He even insults my depot scout, lol. I was scouting baracks timing and amount of gas mined. Lost the game to stupid reaper rush because i fucked up my opening because of this.
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O155
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1074
ZZZero.O 155
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm122
League of Legends
Doublelift5296
JimRising 693
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6663
Other Games
summit1g8793
FrodaN3058
KnowMe204
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie955
• Shiphtur184
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5m
CranKy Ducklings10
Afreeca Starleague
11h 5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 5m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.