• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:33
CEST 00:33
KST 07:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8073 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 109

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 405 Next
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-28 02:09:17
November 28 2011 02:08 GMT
#2161
On November 28 2011 10:45 Gtoad wrote:
[image loading]

Zerg: The race that sucks dick, just like me.

fuck you
you are race sucks dick like you


\o/
Cool!
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
TimMitchell
Profile Joined April 2011
32 Posts
November 29 2011 11:09 GMT
#2162
[image loading]

Never would have expected this from another Terran.
cpc
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia126 Posts
November 30 2011 01:28 GMT
#2163
[image loading]

Was pretty confused by this one, maybe something to do with wanting to rush in a 3v3 at 5 minutes before id completed warp gate hmm maybe.....
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 01:51:15
November 30 2011 01:50 GMT
#2164
On November 30 2011 10:28 cpc wrote:
[image loading]

Was pretty confused by this one, maybe something to do with wanting to rush in a 3v3 at 5 minutes before id completed warp gate hmm maybe.....

Typical terran player
He does not understand the fine art of warpgate timings and therefore takes his rage out upon the innocent and very awesome.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TimMitchell
Profile Joined April 2011
32 Posts
November 30 2011 16:45 GMT
#2165
On November 30 2011 10:50 TehTemplar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 10:28 cpc wrote:
[image loading]

Was pretty confused by this one, maybe something to do with wanting to rush in a 3v3 at 5 minutes before id completed warp gate hmm maybe.....

Typical terran player
He does not understand the fine art of warpgate timings and therefore takes his rage out upon the innocent and very awesome.


I think you mean typical lower league player. I'd say about 100% of Terrans past gold league know about warpgate timings.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46489 Posts
November 30 2011 17:28 GMT
#2166
I just played a PvT on Shakuras (me at top right, him at top left), and I scout him taking both his gases very fast, so I figure he's going quick cloaked banshee. I rush for an observer, a few stalkers, and even a cannon at my main. It turns out I'm right, and he ends up losing his banshees. He pulls back and I expand. I scout to see what he's transitioning into... and it's more cloaked banshees (with a raven for pdd). He gets up a super late expansion, makes a few marines, and pushes out against my mass blink stalker army (with zealots to tank). As I flank him and wreck his main army, I drop some dark templar in his base and the game's essentially over.

Picklles: thats pretty bm
Me: ^^
Picklles: you''re [sic] pretty much a horrible player haha
Picklles: I lol @ u
Picklles has left the game!

So he can mass flying dark templar and I can't make any regular ones? I had to lol @ his name too. Two letter l's indeed.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Lost--Soul
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands23 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 18:49:18
November 30 2011 18:43 GMT
#2167
Just played an interesting pvt on shakuras. I went for dt drop expand, while he went 1 rax expand..
I pretty much destroyed his main with initial drop, so I decided to quadruple expand
I pretty much got map control so saw his drop(s) coming in advance and took 1 down..
Got a big deathball when he decided to all in push on 2 base, this is what I got;

[image loading]

He went on raging a bit afterwards..
GeNeSiDe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom354 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 21:38:09
November 30 2011 21:29 GMT
#2168
Yeah...DT drop? ok sure
Lets summarize what happened.

You looked into my blackened base and instantly pulled your warp prism back(when your WP technically only had vision of my gas and didnt see any marines, why didnt you just drop right next to my minerals then?). Then sent it to the EXACT LOCATION my patrolling marines werent at that moment. Which was a 2 second gap. Not to mention you chose to blindly go dt expand when you saw early gas which is suspicious in itself as if I had just 1-1-1'ed you like I should have you would have died a horrible, horrible death. Unlike you I actually scout like a normal human being and saw twilight+warp prism, thus my frustration at losing anyway as I was prepared for dts but forgot the turret in my main thinking you wouldnt be able to drop.
And yes maybe you saw my drop with your "tower" vision but I bet you probably saw it the second it left my base on your minimap anyways.

So yeah i am gonna rage cheater, you were reported, deal with it.

User was warned for this post
http://soundcloud.com/eastmanmusic Check out my latest sc2 song "Masters League!"
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
November 30 2011 21:38 GMT
#2169
On December 01 2011 06:29 GeNeSiDe wrote:
Yeah...DT drop? ok sure
Lets summarize what happened.

You looked into my blackened base and instantly pulled your warp prism back(when your WP technically only had vision of my gas and didnt see any marines, why didnt you just drop right next to my minerals then?). Then sent it to the EXACT LOCATION my patrolling marines werent at that moment. Which was a 2 second gap. Not to mention you chose to blindly go dt expand when you saw early gas which is suspicious in itself as if I had just 1-1-1'ed you like I should have you would have died a horrible, horrible death. Unlike you I actually scout like a normal human being and saw twilight+warp prism, thus my frustration at losing anyway as I was prepared for dts but forgot the turret in my main thinking you wouldnt be able to drop.
And yes maybe you saw my drop with your "tower" vision but I bet you probably saw it the second it left my base on your minimap anyways.

So yeah i am gonna rage cheater, you were reported, deal with it.


lol
posts like this are why I love this thread.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
GeNeSiDe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom354 Posts
November 30 2011 21:38 GMT
#2170
You are now immortalized as a cheat in the world of TL, good job trying to mis-represent me as the dickhead.
http://soundcloud.com/eastmanmusic Check out my latest sc2 song "Masters League!"
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
November 30 2011 21:41 GMT
#2171
On December 01 2011 06:38 GeNeSiDe wrote:
You are now immortalized as a cheat in the world of TL, good job trying to mis-represent me as the dickhead.

confusing bm in the confusing bm thread.
You are a master of the metapost.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 21:42:18
November 30 2011 21:41 GMT
#2172
On December 01 2011 06:38 GeNeSiDe wrote:
You are now immortalized as a cheat in the world of TL, good job trying to mis-represent me as the dickhead.

On the contrary, it is you who will be forever known as a "dickhead" who accuses people of maphacking. Well played.

Master of the metapost indeed.
GeNeSiDe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom354 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 21:44:35
November 30 2011 21:43 GMT
#2173
He accuses me of BM because I accuse him of maphacking and I'm the bad guy?

Where's the morals in this world?

Lost-Soul you should post our replay so people can see what im talking about, all they can see is your side. ROFL
This thread is like a Nigerian court.
http://soundcloud.com/eastmanmusic Check out my latest sc2 song "Masters League!"
GeNeSiDe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom354 Posts
November 30 2011 21:43 GMT
#2174
and what the hell is the metapost?


User was temp banned for this post.
http://soundcloud.com/eastmanmusic Check out my latest sc2 song "Masters League!"
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
November 30 2011 21:44 GMT
#2175
On December 01 2011 06:38 GeNeSiDe wrote:
You are now immortalized as a cheat in the world of TL, good job trying to mis-represent me as the dickhead.


No he isn't. To be immortalized as a cheater you must submit the replay to the TL hacker database. After which people will review and come to a conclusion. If they are on the forums and it is found to be true it can be brought to a mods attention at which point the mod will review the replay if they choose to do so and then they will ban the player from the forums IF they choose to. Doesn't happen often so don't get your hopes up. Also, it is in bad taste to post like you have been in this thread as it goes against the thread rules I outlined in the OP.

It was responses like the one you gave that got the last thread closed many many many months ago. Like I said if you feel he was hacking report him and then post the replay in the tl hacker database thread follwing the thread guidelines and then people will decide if you are right or wrong. No need to start flaming in this thread with off topic posts.

Just letting you know since I don't want to see this thread get shutdown like the last one and thanks to people trying to be nice in here even when someone posts bm this thread can be open for everyone to have a place to put their confusing bm and enjoy a nice laugh every now and then.

Remember, everyone gets made and everyone bms at one point or another. Accept it laugh at yourself as much as you laugh at others and try to have fun
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
RoyGBiv_13
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1275 Posts
November 30 2011 21:45 GMT
#2176
On December 01 2011 06:38 GeNeSiDe wrote:
You are now immortalized as a cheat in the world of TL, good job trying to mis-represent me as the dickhead.


Now I know for sure I am in the Awesome/Confusing BM thread
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
GeNeSiDe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom354 Posts
November 30 2011 21:46 GMT
#2177
I dont get why I should have to laugh at myself in a forum. I find it funny he actually posted this as he said he would which is why im finding it here, but me explaining my BM in the "confusing" bm post and trying to make sense of it is more BM?
http://soundcloud.com/eastmanmusic Check out my latest sc2 song "Masters League!"
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
November 30 2011 21:48 GMT
#2178
On December 01 2011 06:29 GeNeSiDe wrote:
Yeah...DT drop? ok sure
Lets summarize what happened.

You looked into my blackened base and instantly pulled your warp prism back(when your WP technically only had vision of my gas and didnt see any marines, why didnt you just drop right next to my minerals then?). Then sent it to the EXACT LOCATION my patrolling marines werent at that moment. Which was a 2 second gap. Not to mention you chose to blindly go dt expand when you saw early gas which is suspicious in itself as if I had just 1-1-1'ed you like I should have you would have died a horrible, horrible death. Unlike you I actually scout like a normal human being and saw twilight+warp prism, thus my frustration at losing anyway as I was prepared for dts but forgot the turret in my main thinking you wouldnt be able to drop.
And yes maybe you saw my drop with your "tower" vision but I bet you probably saw it the second it left my base on your minimap anyways.

So yeah i am gonna rage cheater, you were reported, deal with it.

I love when the rager comes to TL to defend himself.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
November 30 2011 21:50 GMT
#2179
You shouldn't feel the need to defend yourself like this. It really isn't a big deal.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Fealthas
Profile Joined May 2011
607 Posts
November 30 2011 22:19 GMT
#2180
This thread makes me lol. I usually(unless he is protoss, but still I gg 60-80% of the time ) gg msg the person if I forget to do it ingame. I get "This user has ignored you." more times then I would expect. I find this quite funny that people expect to be BMed so much of the time.
Just throwing this out there. DONT BM PEOPLE. You would likely be friends in rl given you have similar intrests.You are both just trying to have fun playing a game. Anonymity has its downsides....
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 181
Nina 121
SteadfastSC 66
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 456
910 59
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift778
Super Smash Bros
PPMD66
Other Games
summit1g8947
Grubby2851
shahzam540
C9.Mang0233
PiGStarcraft221
Maynarde30
Liquid`Ken12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• musti20045 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21253
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
27m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.