• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:35
CEST 08:35
KST 15:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8397 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 106

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 405 Next
zmansman17
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2567 Posts
November 21 2011 07:24 GMT
#2101
Why do people BM you when you succesfully defend their attack?

I play Terran and when I Defend against your attack while outmacroing you and then create a larger army then you, I am better than you. Not the other way around.

Seems to be this bullshit where nubs think if their semi all in doesnt work, Im the shit player. I also see a tendency of Protoss pllayers to just mindlessly think they should win with thier attacks. Boo to A move! hehe
♞ - His EKG is flattening get me a defib stat! Prepped and Ready! - ♞
Machiavellii
Profile Joined November 2011
Norway28 Posts
November 21 2011 09:19 GMT
#2102
On November 08 2011 12:31 lolnice wrote:
After a long match I had this nice post match conversation:
[image loading]

is that the same raichu that played wow?
terran OP, nerf/zerg, OP nerf/toss OP, nerf
Machiavellii
Profile Joined November 2011
Norway28 Posts
November 21 2011 09:40 GMT
#2103
On November 05 2011 22:40 -LazySCV- wrote:
I expect to get banned don't really care I have multiple accounts with multiple IPs. LOL ban away internet police. The moderators at this community protect garbage threads like this one. They are even more pathetic than the people that read it.

User was banned for this post.
how did this guy get B&?



On November 05 2011 22:39 -LazySCV- wrote:
ITT a bunch of neckbeards who will never get laid. Keep collecting that BM, quite the hobby you kids have here. Fucking pathetic lowlife pieces of shit that read this thread I'm telling you.
and this guy didnt?


+ Show Spoiler +
makes no sense
terran OP, nerf/zerg, OP nerf/toss OP, nerf
Slivered Skin
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada347 Posts
November 21 2011 09:51 GMT
#2104
On November 21 2011 18:40 Machiavellii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2011 22:40 -LazySCV- wrote:
I expect to get banned don't really care I have multiple accounts with multiple IPs. LOL ban away internet police. The moderators at this community protect garbage threads like this one. They are even more pathetic than the people that read it.

User was banned for this post.
how did this guy get B&?



Show nested quote +
On November 05 2011 22:39 -LazySCV- wrote:
ITT a bunch of neckbeards who will never get laid. Keep collecting that BM, quite the hobby you kids have here. Fucking pathetic lowlife pieces of shit that read this thread I'm telling you.
and this guy didnt?


+ Show Spoiler +
makes no sense


You realize those are the same people, right?
Those most oft mated find love’s motive in a word: inebriated - Get well Violet!! And sC!! T_T
NeWeNiyaLord
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway2474 Posts
November 21 2011 09:54 GMT
#2105
On November 21 2011 18:51 Slivered Skin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 18:40 Machiavellii wrote:
On November 05 2011 22:40 -LazySCV- wrote:
I expect to get banned don't really care I have multiple accounts with multiple IPs. LOL ban away internet police. The moderators at this community protect garbage threads like this one. They are even more pathetic than the people that read it.

User was banned for this post.
how did this guy get B&?



On November 05 2011 22:39 -LazySCV- wrote:
ITT a bunch of neckbeards who will never get laid. Keep collecting that BM, quite the hobby you kids have here. Fucking pathetic lowlife pieces of shit that read this thread I'm telling you.
and this guy didnt?


+ Show Spoiler +
makes no sense


You realize those are the same people, right?

Hahahahahahhaahahahaha i'm sure he didnt! xP
This is where we begin. Show your true self, Battosai.
Remfire
Profile Joined October 2010
492 Posts
November 21 2011 09:59 GMT
#2106
On November 21 2011 18:51 Slivered Skin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 18:40 Machiavellii wrote:
On November 05 2011 22:40 -LazySCV- wrote:
I expect to get banned don't really care I have multiple accounts with multiple IPs. LOL ban away internet police. The moderators at this community protect garbage threads like this one. They are even more pathetic than the people that read it.

User was banned for this post.
how did this guy get B&?



On November 05 2011 22:39 -LazySCV- wrote:
ITT a bunch of neckbeards who will never get laid. Keep collecting that BM, quite the hobby you kids have here. Fucking pathetic lowlife pieces of shit that read this thread I'm telling you.
and this guy didnt?


+ Show Spoiler +
makes no sense


You realize those are the same people, right?



LOL unbelievable spot!! gg
valheru
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia966 Posts
November 21 2011 10:04 GMT
#2107
On November 21 2011 18:51 Slivered Skin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 18:40 Machiavellii wrote:
On November 05 2011 22:40 -LazySCV- wrote:
I expect to get banned don't really care I have multiple accounts with multiple IPs. LOL ban away internet police. The moderators at this community protect garbage threads like this one. They are even more pathetic than the people that read it.

User was banned for this post.
how did this guy get B&?



On November 05 2011 22:39 -LazySCV- wrote:
ITT a bunch of neckbeards who will never get laid. Keep collecting that BM, quite the hobby you kids have here. Fucking pathetic lowlife pieces of shit that read this thread I'm telling you.
and this guy didnt?


+ Show Spoiler +
makes no sense


You realize those are the same people, right?

SHIT. Mind=blown O.O
I reject your reality and substitute my own
O.Golden_ne
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia204 Posts
November 21 2011 10:05 GMT
#2108
i think LazySCV is sorA.
he speaks the same, and got really angry over something he probably shouldnt have lol.. if u look at it he rages right after a post about him
Like a baneling in a mineral line
scruffeh
Profile Joined November 2010
England196 Posts
November 21 2011 10:51 GMT
#2109
Was playing a zerg player yesterday, who responded to the traditional "gl hf" with "stfu" and "I suppose youre just going to alin like every terran". I figured that he might be in a negative mindset, so decide to fake a bit of bunker pressure with my one rax on Shakuras. He fails hard at stopping it from building, builds a load of extra lings, and tries to baneling my wall, which my hellions deflect fairly easily. I win the game, and he complains about my lack of skill, and me not being able to play a macro game (I had 4 bases by the end!)

He challenges me to a rematch, and I chose Shattered, as it's my worst map, in my worst matchup, and I need the practice. He loses his hatch to 1 rax bunker pressure again, and then tries to baneling me again. Cue much moaning and complaining about my lack of skill, and my "all-inning" every game.

Moral of the story: if you're really bad against a strat, don't advertise it at the start of the game in such an obnoxious way.
dukem
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway189 Posts
November 21 2011 12:30 GMT
#2110
On November 21 2011 19:51 scruffeh wrote:
Was playing a zerg player yesterday, who responded to the traditional "gl hf" with "stfu" and "I suppose youre just going to alin like every terran". I figured that he might be in a negative mindset, so decide to fake a bit of bunker pressure with my one rax on Shakuras. He fails hard at stopping it from building, builds a load of extra lings, and tries to baneling my wall, which my hellions deflect fairly easily. I win the game, and he complains about my lack of skill, and me not being able to play a macro game (I had 4 bases by the end!)

He challenges me to a rematch, and I chose Shattered, as it's my worst map, in my worst matchup, and I need the practice. He loses his hatch to 1 rax bunker pressure again, and then tries to baneling me again. Cue much moaning and complaining about my lack of skill, and my "all-inning" every game.

Moral of the story: if you're really bad against a strat, don't advertise it at the start of the game in such an obnoxious way.


I feel you. I rarely play any Zergs atm, but when I do, most of them have really offensive language. I've even had irl threats towards my family before I've even said words. Seems to be in the zerg race yo.
"Flash just accidentally killed grubby lol" - MangoMountain
Rainier206
Profile Joined September 2011
United States59 Posts
November 21 2011 18:05 GMT
#2111
This was confusing

[image loading]

He kept trying to harass with Blink stalkers so I just kept chasing them down with Roaches while attacking his main with Broodlords.
theMiNUS
Profile Joined January 2011
United States333 Posts
November 21 2011 18:51 GMT
#2112
I got this the other day on ladder when i went mutas vs. this toss:
[image loading]
not idly do the leaves of lorien fall...
LucidZerg
Profile Joined August 2011
United States30 Posts
November 21 2011 19:02 GMT
#2113
On November 22 2011 03:51 theMiNUS wrote:
I got this the other day on ladder when i went mutas vs. this toss:
...


I feel like something hardcore is happening, but I can't read blurs. D:
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 04:34:15
November 21 2011 20:41 GMT
#2114
This is by far my favorite. LEGENDKILLER BMs as he cannon rushes me so I save up 400 and go take a new base. He chases two Zealots that I get into his main around for awhile with all his Probes, while making fun of my micro (he doesn't realize I have a new base) and telling me to leave. This gets me a lead in both tech and Probes.

Then, we both 4 Gate, but I get a Robo too and rolfstomp him with Immortals. No GG of course, just more BM.

[image loading]

Next game, he tries to double gas steal me, then when that fails goes for a Proxy 2 gate and I hold easy and win. All in a good days work!
ondik
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Czech Republic2908 Posts
November 22 2011 23:09 GMT
#2115
"get gaschambered biowaste"

people are really creative haha
Bisu. The one and only. // Save the cheerreaver, save the world (of SC2)
Snijjer
Profile Joined September 2011
United States989 Posts
November 23 2011 00:01 GMT
#2116
On November 22 2011 05:41 BronzeKnee wrote:
This is by far my favorite. LEGENDKILLER BMs as he cannon rushes me so I save up 400 and go take a new base. He chases two Zealots that I get into his main around for awhile with all his Probes, while making fun of my micro (he doesn't realize I have a new base) and telling me to leave. This gets me a lead in both tech and Probes.

Then, we both 4 Gate, but I get a Robo too and rolfstomp him with Immortals. No GG of course, just more BM.

[image loading]

Next game, he tries to double gas steal me, then when that fails goes for a Proxy 2 gate and I hold easy and win. All in a good days work!


LegendKiller is king of BM. I played him last night TvT and he was talking shit about me playing standard and not losing to his banshee + BC rush.
Dakure
Profile Joined February 2011
United States513 Posts
November 23 2011 00:14 GMT
#2117
Do you guys BM back if you get BMed? Why or why not?
Audemed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States893 Posts
November 23 2011 01:27 GMT
#2118
Did warp prism 4gate PVP on antiga cross positions:

"YOURE FUCKING TRASH"
"FUCKING NOOB"
"GODDAM ABUSER"
"JUST CAUSE I DIDNT CHECK THERE"
*leaves*

Then about 10 more lines (after blocking me) about how noob i am because I hid a pylon....
Apparently he's never heard of warp prisms....
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -George Orwell
EndOfLineTv
Profile Joined February 2011
United States741 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 03:57:02
November 23 2011 03:56 GMT
#2119
aNOMaly: queue up again
aNOMaly has reconnected.
aNOMaly: so i can fuck you
hard


You: do it slowly plz

The player you are trying to whisper is not currently accepting messages from players who are not on their friends list.
aNOMaly: cause ur a bitch

You: do it slowly

The player you are trying to whisper is not currently accepting messages from players who are not on their friends list.
Simonius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany98 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 13:55:51
November 23 2011 13:51 GMT
#2120
This guy is a boss. He connects BM with socio-cultural hygiene and doesn't afraid of giving good advises like strenghening modern society by commiting suicide because of all-inning in a game.
This guy is clearly on top of modern social research. If all cheesers just kill themselves all problems in the world will be solved.

[image loading][image loading] [image loading] [image loading]
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech127
Nina 113
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 185
Dewaltoss 132
Bale 35
sSak 32
ZergMaN 21
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick200
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick793
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt622
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 25m
Replay Cast
16h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.