• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:04
CEST 15:04
KST 22:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8904 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 105

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 405 Next
andiCR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2273 Posts
November 16 2011 16:11 GMT
#2081
[image loading]
Nightmare1795 wrote: I played a guy in bronze who said he was Japanese. That was the only game I ever dropped a nuke, which was purely coincidental.
Sokalo
Profile Joined May 2010
United States375 Posts
November 16 2011 22:07 GMT
#2082
Every time I come back to this thread I can't wrap my mind around people who rage like this. Probably why I keep coming back, actually.

On November 16 2011 18:38 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
"wow, fucking terran making only 3 units and winning the game"

Meanwhile, the only units they have made are

Zerglings, Banelings, and Mutalisks


They must rage this way every time they lose early to mid game, given it seems rare to see more than 3-4 types of units at once before the late game.
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it."
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
November 16 2011 22:46 GMT
#2083
On November 16 2011 18:30 SoKHo wrote:
BM from last couple of days. Is it just me or does everyone get BM'ed as much as I do?? I get bm'ed maybe 1 out of 3 or 4 games, so sad.

I actually didn't get BM in the last 3 months or so. Maybe because I always say "gl hf ^^" before every game, I dunno.
Dzerzhinsky
Profile Joined March 2011
Scotland327 Posts
November 17 2011 14:53 GMT
#2084
On November 17 2011 07:46 GrungyMunchy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 18:30 SoKHo wrote:
BM from last couple of days. Is it just me or does everyone get BM'ed as much as I do?? I get bm'ed maybe 1 out of 3 or 4 games, so sad.

I actually didn't get BM in the last 3 months or so. Maybe because I always say "gl hf ^^" before every game, I dunno.

I say glhf at the start of every game and recently receive bm in at least 1/3 of my games. It's probably something ridiculous like 80% in the TvPs and TvZs I win (which are always macro games), and I don't expect I'll ever see a gg until I climb high enough to hit Whitera. Starcraft players just seem like angry people.
"All science would be superfluous if the outward appearance and the essence of things coincided directly."
andiCR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2273 Posts
November 17 2011 14:58 GMT
#2085
I think the BM quotient is scales up depending on how short your games are.
Nightmare1795 wrote: I played a guy in bronze who said he was Japanese. That was the only game I ever dropped a nuke, which was purely coincidental.
GreenGoblin
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany7 Posts
November 17 2011 22:15 GMT
#2086
[image loading]
SoKHo
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)1081 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 01:39:47
November 18 2011 01:38 GMT
#2087
Just played a really funny series with this dude. So first game:
[image loading]

I think nothing of it, typical zerg rage. He flames the shit out of me in chat while I'm searching for a game, then we get matched up again.:
[image loading]

I was going to do another cheese (double stargate) to piss him off even more. Then I was like if I do the same exact thing and if he loses, it'll be funny as hell. So I did the SAME EXACT THING. He lost...

Really funny guy
"If you don't understand my silence, you won't understand my words"|| Big Nal_rA fan boy!! Nal_rA, Bisu, Huk, MC, Hero fighting! SKT1---->
GreenGoblin
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany7 Posts
November 18 2011 04:35 GMT
#2088
That was kind a funny ^^
Just played a guy named "Zerg", his race was Terra. so i thought that might confuse people in the game.. he was quite nice and even gg'ed at the end... ^^


[image loading]
Veritoss
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany40 Posts
November 18 2011 09:15 GMT
#2089
he disconnected when he realized that he lost^^

[image loading]
yeah
CuSToM
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1478 Posts
November 18 2011 09:17 GMT
#2090
On November 18 2011 18:15 Veritoss wrote:
he disconnected when he realized that he lost^^

[image loading]


????? -_- what is this
Team SCV Life #1
Veritoss
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany40 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 09:53:49
November 18 2011 09:53 GMT
#2091
he was ashamed...

sorry i found it funny in this moment^^
yeah
justinpal
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3810 Posts
November 18 2011 09:57 GMT
#2092
I haven't been BM'd since the new patch has made it impossible for people to talk to me. Just ignore anyone who says more than glhf.
Never make a hydralisk.
Latty
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany567 Posts
November 18 2011 10:07 GMT
#2093
On November 18 2011 18:15 Veritoss wrote:
he disconnected when he realized that he lost^^

[image loading]


WHOOOW this guy is crazy, never saw someone be BM like that omfg.
"Nice, *claps* gogo kill kill, yeah bane speed, nice EU Power" Dimaga
darkscream
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2310 Posts
November 18 2011 10:23 GMT
#2094
On November 18 2011 18:57 justinpal wrote:
I haven't been BM'd since the new patch has made it impossible for people to talk to me. Just ignore anyone who says more than glhf.


I find 90% of the time if they have more to say than GLHF they are making proxy buildings outside your base hoping you are distracted ^^
TimMitchell
Profile Joined April 2011
32 Posts
November 18 2011 19:23 GMT
#2095
On November 18 2011 19:07 Latty wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 18:15 Veritoss wrote:
he disconnected when he realized that he lost^^

[image loading]


WHOOOW this guy is crazy, never saw someone be BM like that omfg.


This thread is over. We'll never top BM like this.
bonifaceviii
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2890 Posts
November 18 2011 19:27 GMT
#2096
On November 18 2011 18:15 Veritoss wrote:
he disconnected when he realized that he lost^^

[image loading]

I don't get it, is this some kind of avant-garde artistic statement on BM?
Stay a while and listen || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=354018
Lakai
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada315 Posts
November 18 2011 19:37 GMT
#2097
On November 18 2011 18:15 Veritoss wrote:
he disconnected when he realized that he lost^^

[image loading]

Damn, this could single-handedly change the BM metagame.
HerO - Minigun - MaNa - Puzzle - NonY - Axslav - MKP - DeMusliM - SeleCT - LosirA
Naphal
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany2099 Posts
November 20 2011 22:39 GMT
#2098
[image loading]

can someone translate? <.< not even sure if its bm, but i kinda suspect it, but swedish ---> german translator is not so good.
elis
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden69 Posts
November 21 2011 00:03 GMT
#2099
On November 21 2011 07:39 Naphal wrote:
[image loading]

can someone translate? <.< not even sure if its bm, but i kinda suspect it, but swedish ---> german translator is not so good.


I can't take this anymore you disgusting fuck
Slivered Skin
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada347 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-21 06:33:35
November 21 2011 06:32 GMT
#2100
I just received some "confusing" BM.

Playing a game of Metalopolis Obs, ends up being a ZvP against giantchicken. Formalities are exchanged, and then he proceeds to do some kind of weird 4-gate with an observer + a forge for no reason, and tries to expand behind it. Of course, this doesn't really end well, and before leaving he tells me this:
[image loading]

Alright, makes sense, I guess someone could do this in the bronze league. The game ends, no one else is left in the lobby, so I end up quitting as well.

The thing is, right after quitting the game, he messages me, and tells me this:

[image loading]

I decided to check his profile, and the guy is in Diamond. I am so confused right now...I never told him what league I was in O_o
Those most oft mated find love’s motive in a word: inebriated - Get well Violet!! And sC!! T_T
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1444
WardiTV658
OGKoka 253
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko406
OGKoka 253
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8959
Bisu 4356
FanTaSy 3482
Jaedong 2087
Shuttle 1652
EffOrt 1282
Horang2 746
BeSt 724
actioN 455
Larva 388
[ Show more ]
Mini 278
Stork 121
Zeus 117
Mind 110
Dewaltoss 97
Snow 79
910 64
Barracks 63
Sea.KH 57
soO 54
hero 47
Mong 45
ToSsGirL 43
Sexy 37
sorry 33
Killer 30
Yoon 28
Bale 27
JYJ 26
Shinee 22
Free 18
Aegong 17
Shine 17
scan(afreeca) 15
zelot 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 11
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4194
qojqva1444
Dendi929
XaKoH 536
febbydoto19
Counter-Strike
x6flipin248
Other Games
singsing2713
olofmeister1357
hiko779
Livibee683
B2W.Neo666
crisheroes349
XBOCT235
Pyrionflax233
dupreeh70
Liquid`VortiX67
QueenE25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick637
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2052
• Nemesis1432
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 56m
Replay Cast
9h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 56m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 56m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.