• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:23
CEST 16:23
KST 23:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8509 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 103

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 405 Next
BudgetTheLeech
Profile Joined September 2011
United States89 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-08 02:30:11
November 08 2011 02:21 GMT
#2041
[image loading]

This guy seemed pretty well mannered at the start, as do both of my opponents from these games. He threw away a lot of forces throughout the game. Went straight into Blue-Flame hellions, and sent all of them straight to my base, right after he scanned that I had 16 mutas, took all of those out without losing anything at all, then I head around, take out his ninja base, and by this time he's just now starting to build a Missile Turret (mind you it's probably been 5 in-game minutes from the time that he scouted my mutas.)

Proceed to harass, and killed 2 of his mules. Got that as a response. What amused me even more, is that looking at his Match History he was on a 4 game win streak, those were the only games he had played in 3 days. Not to mention I think he was placed in Platinum by accident, seeing as how we were matched up and I'm only Silver.


[image loading]

This game was quite a while ago. Stopped his 4gate convincingly, and then proceeded to just take a third and macro until I had a good amount of roach/hydra/corrupters.

I usually like to scout mid-game for any hidden expos, and it happens that my overseer caught one. It was conveniently placed at close positions, and I took it out immediately. Unfortunately he quit just as the text disappeared, which would have added to the humor of the screenshot. It didn't surprise me that he did this, hence his username.

envisioN .
Profile Joined February 2011
United States552 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-08 02:29:03
November 08 2011 02:26 GMT
#2042
EDIT: Problem Fixed
"Good works do not make a good man, but a good man does good works" -Martin Luther ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Juvant
Profile Joined April 2011
United States723 Posts
November 08 2011 03:09 GMT
#2043
On November 07 2011 20:18 WarChimp wrote:
Really love all the raging that is going on in this thread. Brilliant.

On a more related note; people don't rage at me because I don't play gayly enough to be raged at.



Care to explain the level of "gay" required to justify/cause raging?
lolnice
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany11 Posts
November 08 2011 03:31 GMT
#2044
After a long match I had this nice post match conversation:
[image loading]
WarChimp
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Australia943 Posts
November 08 2011 08:02 GMT
#2045
On November 08 2011 12:09 Juvant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2011 20:18 WarChimp wrote:
Really love all the raging that is going on in this thread. Brilliant.

On a more related note; people don't rage at me because I don't play gayly enough to be raged at.



Care to explain the level of "gay" required to justify/cause raging?


I don't play Terran?
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
November 08 2011 09:52 GMT
#2046
On November 08 2011 17:02 WarChimp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 12:09 Juvant wrote:
On November 07 2011 20:18 WarChimp wrote:
Really love all the raging that is going on in this thread. Brilliant.

On a more related note; people don't rage at me because I don't play gayly enough to be raged at.



Care to explain the level of "gay" required to justify/cause raging?


I don't play Terran?

I think what he's getting at is that sleeping with men vs sleeping with women is not relevant in terms of the skill, and cheesyness, of your Starcraft 2 play.
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
TheDraken
Profile Joined July 2011
United States640 Posts
November 08 2011 10:28 GMT
#2047
On November 08 2011 11:21 BudgetTheLeech wrote:
[image loading]

This guy seemed pretty well mannered at the start, as do both of my opponents from these games. He threw away a lot of forces throughout the game. Went straight into Blue-Flame hellions, and sent all of them straight to my base, right after he scanned that I had 16 mutas, took all of those out without losing anything at all, then I head around, take out his ninja base, and by this time he's just now starting to build a Missile Turret (mind you it's probably been 5 in-game minutes from the time that he scouted my mutas.)

Proceed to harass, and killed 2 of his mules. Got that as a response. What amused me even more, is that looking at his Match History he was on a 4 game win streak, those were the only games he had played in 3 days. Not to mention I think he was placed in Platinum by accident, seeing as how we were matched up and I'm only Silver.


[image loading]

This game was quite a while ago. Stopped his 4gate convincingly, and then proceeded to just take a third and macro until I had a good amount of roach/hydra/corrupters.

I usually like to scout mid-game for any hidden expos, and it happens that my overseer caught one. It was conveniently placed at close positions, and I took it out immediately. Unfortunately he quit just as the text disappeared, which would have added to the humor of the screenshot. It didn't surprise me that he did this, hence his username.



lol. this is probably one of the better ones on this thread just for its sheer nonsense value. faggot overseer? wtflol.
fast food. y u no make me fast? <( ಠ益ಠ <)
defteH
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom134 Posts
November 08 2011 14:00 GMT
#2048
[image loading]

9 Pool/Spine Rush. This was the outcome.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box and take a f***ing sharp knife to it"
zachMEISTER
Profile Joined December 2010
United States625 Posts
November 08 2011 14:07 GMT
#2049
[image loading]

I saw he was FFE and this was after I dropped a proxy pylon in his nat trying to 4gate him. He killed it by building pylons and cannons in his natural to take out my proxy pylon. Not epic, but pretty funny IMO. He ended up cannoning my whole nat, and I ended up expanding to the 8oclock main and winning the game.
psillypsybic!
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
November 08 2011 14:58 GMT
#2050
On December 11 2010 12:30 ZeromuS wrote:
NEW RULE: DO NOT POST YOUR OWN BM!!!!!!

On November 08 2011 23:00 defteH wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


9 Pool/Spine Rush. This was the outcome.

ROFL
ROFL ROFL ROFLL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR SO BAD
HAHAHAHAHAHA
mad cos your cheese didnt work
diamond cheeser



You are just as bad (if not worse) than your opponent.
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
Prillan
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden350 Posts
November 12 2011 15:11 GMT
#2051
(First forum post!)

I have no idea why he wrote this:
[image loading]
and after I killed his really badly positioned army, I got this:
[image loading]
TheBB's sidekick, aligulac.com | "Reality is frequently inaccurate." - Douglas Adams
Greekarmy
Profile Joined May 2010
Greece66 Posts
November 12 2011 15:21 GMT
#2052
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

:D
DrSuit
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands33 Posts
November 12 2011 15:27 GMT
#2053
Me: You suck
He: I kill you with my 9 mm!
Idra's beard is nasty
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
November 12 2011 20:18 GMT
#2054
I wish I had saved one I had... was playing on my friend's Silver EU acct (I'm diamond NA) just for shits and giggles, doing ridiculous strats to see if they'd work.

One game I did a 14 hatch but put it down at my Terran opponent's natural. Closed him in w/ spine crawlers and from there just mass banelings.

Anyhow, my opponent started raging that I was probably Polish (he was German) and how inferior "us" Polish were, how I was a dog, should be working in his garden, etc. Was humorous, 'cause he had no idea I was American.

On that note, in the little bit I played on the EU server, I couldn't help but notice how obsessed everyone was with knowing where their opponent was from, and on multiple occasions I got insults based on it (I'd always just give a random answer... France, Belgium, whatever). Did I just have bud luck or do other EU players notice this trend?

On the NA server you are just insulted for your sexual orientation, nobody cares where you're from.
kofman
Profile Joined August 2011
Andorra698 Posts
November 12 2011 21:21 GMT
#2055
On November 08 2011 18:52 Hairy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 17:02 WarChimp wrote:
On November 08 2011 12:09 Juvant wrote:
On November 07 2011 20:18 WarChimp wrote:
Really love all the raging that is going on in this thread. Brilliant.

On a more related note; people don't rage at me because I don't play gayly enough to be raged at.



Care to explain the level of "gay" required to justify/cause raging?


I don't play Terran?

I think what he's getting at is that sleeping with men vs sleeping with women is not relevant in terms of the skill, and cheesyness, of your Starcraft 2 play.

Warchimp doesn't really mean that gay people deserve to get raged at... gay is just a general term for bad, it has nothing to do with gay people...
kofman
Profile Joined August 2011
Andorra698 Posts
November 12 2011 21:22 GMT
#2056
On November 08 2011 23:58 Hairy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2010 12:30 ZeromuS wrote:
NEW RULE: DO NOT POST YOUR OWN BM!!!!!!

Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 23:00 defteH wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


9 Pool/Spine Rush. This was the outcome.

ROFL
ROFL ROFL ROFLL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR SO BAD
HAHAHAHAHAHA
mad cos your cheese didnt work
diamond cheeser



You are just as bad (if not worse) than your opponent.

That guy PM'ed him, he was just defending himself. It's BM if you PM the guy first, but if your just responding to their BM, its alright.
Duban
Profile Joined July 2009
United States548 Posts
November 12 2011 22:28 GMT
#2057
The last BM I received basically had some Terran yelling at me about how Zerg really was the "easy race" at the end of the game. After the game he messaged me and said "A+move more scrub". When I tried to tell him where he went wrong and could have done better I found out he had preemptively put me on ignore.
An ignorant person makes a mistake. A stupid person makes it again.
cvt
Profile Joined November 2011
United States192 Posts
November 12 2011 22:35 GMT
#2058
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 13 2011 00:21 Greekarmy wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


:D
How many times is somebody gonna post themselves being a dick instead of someone else.?
kofman
Profile Joined August 2011
Andorra698 Posts
November 12 2011 22:38 GMT
#2059
On November 13 2011 07:35 cvt wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 13 2011 00:21 Greekarmy wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


:D
How many times is somebody gonna post themselves being a dick instead of someone else.?

... Greekarmy wan't a dick at all. What do you want him to do, just sit there while someone is insulting you?
cvt
Profile Joined November 2011
United States192 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-12 22:44:14
November 12 2011 22:42 GMT
#2060
That's basically what this thread is for.. right?

NEW RULE: DO NOT POST YOUR OWN BM!!!!!! Post you getting bm'ed please its funnier that way.
^Guess this wasn't clear enough
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1466
WardiTV937
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8077
Bisu 1951
Shuttle 1078
Horang2 703
Larva 498
Stork 421
EffOrt 412
BeSt 400
actioN 271
Mini 244
[ Show more ]
Mind 137
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 74
Barracks 64
Mong 62
Sea.KH 54
Shinee 51
hero 49
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
sorry 31
Killer 26
Shine 25
Sexy 25
Yoon 20
HiyA 20
Aegong 19
soO 18
zelot 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Free 10
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5636
qojqva2260
Dendi1113
febbydoto25
Counter-Strike
fl0m2592
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2905
olofmeister1186
hiko956
B2W.Neo834
Livibee452
TKL 439
XBOCT291
Hui .215
Liquid`VortiX204
XaKoH 191
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3139
• Jankos2304
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 37m
Replay Cast
8h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 37m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 37m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.