• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:05
CEST 07:05
KST 14:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8788 users

Official State of the Game Podcast Thread - Page 1943

Forum Index > SC2 General
54608 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 2731 Next
Ubikuuu!
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy285 Posts
December 14 2011 19:45 GMT
#38841
All my love to JP and the SotG crew.
"…I guess you can't live very long without arousing hostility; you can't please everybody, because people want different things. Please one and you displease another."
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
December 14 2011 19:45 GMT
#38842
On December 15 2011 04:41 itmeJP wrote:
"When you start to wonder why someone is still paying you money, that's when you're doing it right."

Last night was a big milestone for me for many reasons. The biggest being we had our largest live audience ever and the funniest being I somehow managed to do shoutouts and play the outro song while not remembering a thing. I just wanted to tell you guys, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. You've made State of the Game something myself and the other hosts look forward to every Tuesday and I can't wait to start doing it again in 2012.

VOD will be up soon, MP3 is already up. Will edit this with link for VOD when its done processing in Brightcove.


Even though the ending (mia rose part) was pretty awkward and enough for me, other than that the episode was hilarious and i will be tuning to the next drunken SotG!

Happy holidays!
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Issi
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway45 Posts
December 14 2011 19:45 GMT
#38843
Cant wait for the vods, not as fun listening to a 2v2 being played as watching it : P
Deleted User 176289
Profile Joined April 2011
169 Posts
December 14 2011 19:46 GMT
#38844
--- Nuked ---
Mikelius
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany517 Posts
December 14 2011 19:46 GMT
#38845
This past SOTG was absolutely amazing, you guys have no idea how much I look forward to Tuesday nights and don't mind at all getting up early for work the following day. You guys are truly a unique part of what makes the SC2 community what it is!
Less QQ, more PewPew
shtdisturbance
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada613 Posts
December 14 2011 19:46 GMT
#38846
How many viewers did they get up to? I had to sleep =(
jeppie1
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands20 Posts
December 14 2011 19:47 GMT
#38847
On December 15 2011 04:41 itmeJP wrote:
"When you start to wonder why someone is still paying you money, that's when you're doing it right."

Last night was a big milestone for me for many reasons. The biggest being we had our largest live audience ever and the funniest being I somehow managed to do shoutouts and play the outro song while not remembering a thing. I just wanted to tell you guys, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. You've made State of the Game something myself and the other hosts look forward to every Tuesday and I can't wait to start doing it again in 2012.

VOD will be up soon, MP3 is already up. Will edit this with link for VOD when its done processing in Brightcove.


You fucking rock JP!
Wassup?
keyStorm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada316 Posts
December 14 2011 19:47 GMT
#38848
On December 15 2011 04:41 itmeJP wrote:
"When you start to wonder why someone is still paying you money, that's when you're doing it right."

Last night was a big milestone for me for many reasons. The biggest being we had our largest live audience ever and the funniest being I somehow managed to do shoutouts and play the outro song while not remembering a thing. I just wanted to tell you guys, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. You've made State of the Game something myself and the other hosts look forward to every Tuesday and I can't wait to start doing it again in 2012.

VOD will be up soon, MP3 is already up. Will edit this with link for VOD when its done processing in Brightcove.


It's always enjoyable!
Can't wait for the next show, keep up the good work
blamous
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States377 Posts
December 14 2011 19:47 GMT
#38849
I think the highest it got was close to 24-25k
Get YOUR games cast on NuubCast!
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
December 14 2011 19:47 GMT
#38850
On December 15 2011 04:41 itmeJP wrote:
"When you start to wonder why someone is still paying you money, that's when you're doing it right."

Last night was a big milestone for me for many reasons. The biggest being we had our largest live audience ever and the funniest being I somehow managed to do shoutouts and play the outro song while not remembering a thing. I just wanted to tell you guys, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. You've made State of the Game something myself and the other hosts look forward to every Tuesday and I can't wait to start doing it again in 2012.

VOD will be up soon, MP3 is already up. Will edit this with link for VOD when its done processing in Brightcove.


Only show i've ever followed religiously. Keep it up. Don't change.
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
LavendrGooms
Profile Joined May 2011
United States134 Posts
December 14 2011 19:47 GMT
#38851
You're awesome JP! Last night was awesome. Can't wait for 2012!
www.twitch.tv/lavendrgooms
Jacuzzi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States528 Posts
December 14 2011 19:48 GMT
#38852
On December 15 2011 04:41 itmeJP wrote:
"When you start to wonder why someone is still paying you money, that's when you're doing it right."

Last night was a big milestone for me for many reasons. The biggest being we had our largest live audience ever and the funniest being I somehow managed to do shoutouts and play the outro song while not remembering a thing. I just wanted to tell you guys, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. You've made State of the Game something myself and the other hosts look forward to every Tuesday and I can't wait to start doing it again in 2012.

VOD will be up soon, MP3 is already up. Will edit this with link for VOD when its done processing in Brightcove.


NO PASSION
jzpk
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden3 Posts
December 14 2011 19:49 GMT
#38853
Stayed up all night in Sweden just to watch it. You guys are fucking awesome!
And yes, the pre-edpisode thingy on jp's stream was pretty much just more SotG so it should've said 6 hour show!
<3<3<3<3
utyske
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark185 Posts
December 14 2011 19:49 GMT
#38854
On December 15 2011 04:44 ToguRo wrote:no thank you JP ... state of the game is one of the reasons I got hooked on SC2 ....cant wait to watch the VoD

This!

I'm really sad, that I could watch you guys live, but the time zones are crap, and I had to work. Keep 'em coming, and I'll keep watching. Bought 12 beers, and I'm ready for the VOD now. :D
He's not the fastest zergling in the control group - Day9
price
Profile Joined December 2010
United States297 Posts
December 14 2011 19:50 GMT
#38855
i wish i could have stayed up to watch it last night. i hope the podcast does it justice
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
feanor1
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1899 Posts
December 14 2011 19:51 GMT
#38856
On December 15 2011 04:47 blamous wrote:
I think the highest it got was close to 24-25k

Pretty sure it maxxed around 27k before Artosis got angry.
KNICK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Germany248 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 19:51:57
December 14 2011 19:51 GMT
#38857
On December 15 2011 04:41 itmeJP wrote:
"When you start to wonder why someone is still paying you money, that's when you're doing it right."

Last night was a big milestone for me for many reasons. The biggest being we had our largest live audience ever and the funniest being I somehow managed to do shoutouts and play the outro song while not remembering a thing. I just wanted to tell you guys, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. You've made State of the Game something myself and the other hosts look forward to every Tuesday and I can't wait to start doing it again in 2012.

VOD will be up soon, MP3 is already up. Will edit this with link for VOD when its done processing in Brightcove.


Thank you for bringing us our weekly dose of awesomeness, JP! Enjoy the well-deserved break, and I'm totally with you on that: I can't wait for you guys to start doing the show again either.
I close one eye, and I see half. I close both, and I see everything.
Blurio
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany288 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 19:53:19
December 14 2011 19:51 GMT
#38858
Can anyone tell me, how the episode is categorized?
I usually listen to the podcast, but since there are games being played i should watch the vod.
Is there like 2 hours talking before the games, or are the games played fairly soon?

Or is there a possibility of downloading the VOD?
Golbat
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States499 Posts
December 14 2011 19:52 GMT
#38859
On December 15 2011 04:41 itmeJP wrote:
"When you start to wonder why someone is still paying you money, that's when you're doing it right."

Last night was a big milestone for me for many reasons. The biggest being we had our largest live audience ever and the funniest being I somehow managed to do shoutouts and play the outro song while not remembering a thing. I just wanted to tell you guys, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. You've made State of the Game something myself and the other hosts look forward to every Tuesday and I can't wait to start doing it again in 2012.

VOD will be up soon, MP3 is already up. Will edit this with link for VOD when its done processing in Brightcove.

Thank you, and the other four pillars for doing this show every week. I stay up WAAAAAAAY past when I should just to watch you guys every week. (I actually didn't sleep last night, you fuckers).

And I called in like 40 times and never got my call answered, but I just wanna say:
Fuck: Tyler (he seems like a cool dude)
Marry: Incontrol (He seems like a cool dude too, but I would fear he would tear me in half during our passionate intercourse with his uncontrolled strength and undoubtedly huge penis
Kill: You (Because you lost your passion, just like Tasteless)
and some other stuff, but that wasn't NEARLY as important.
Like why do u use an oven instead of a fire? Coz its fucking better at cooking, that doesnt mean you want the shit to burn.
blae000
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1640 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 19:52:43
December 14 2011 19:52 GMT
#38860
Cant wait to see the VOD... !!


! Oh.. JP! you are awesome!
Liquid
Prev 1 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 2731 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 189
ProTech150
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3521
Shuttle 1469
Sharp 375
Dewaltoss 89
Mong 64
Noble 14
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Mew2King22
Other Games
summit1g8271
WinterStarcraft545
C9.Mang0257
Sick115
ViBE109
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2309
League of Legends
• Lourlo1069
• Stunt360
Other Games
• Shiphtur423
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 56m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.