• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:09
CEST 22:09
KST 05:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7933 users

Official State of the Game Podcast Thread - Page 1089

Forum Index > SC2 General
54608 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 2731 Next
Crazyeyes
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1342 Posts
May 18 2011 22:05 GMT
#21761
On May 19 2011 06:37 simme123 wrote:
I'd like to state that the reason that Kelly isn't getting the good response while Nada has a whole thread of praise. Isn't sexist not from my point of view at least. The reason for me is that I just can't stand her accent and therefore I didn't enjoy what she contributed to the starcraft community. However I think we all can agree that nada in BW was godly and deserves all the praise in the world. And also it's hard to be cheerful when the article bashes the community, just as Tyler said.

But then I again I haven't bashed her for it as I see no reason to. It's great that she got into FHM not only for her but just for the publicity it brings to the sc2 community although it might mostly be bad at least from the point of view of teamliquid.

Just cause you dont like her doesnt mean she didn't contribute to the community. I think all of it is unwarranted, but I'm surprised people wernt expecting it. This is the internet, afterall. People are just dicks ;(

As for todays SotG, it was fucking awesome. There were some times where I coudlnt tell who was talking (have a bit of trouble differentiating hot bid and sheths voice) and ofc no cameras... but it was great anyways. ^__^
WeeEEeeEEEeeEEEeeeEEee!!
da_head
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3350 Posts
May 18 2011 22:05 GMT
#21762
a million thanks for the mp3
its nice to be able to dl from a source that provides more than 10kb/s
lmaoooo
When they see MC Probe, all the ladies disrobe.
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
May 18 2011 22:06 GMT
#21763
On May 19 2011 06:59 ellirc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 06:37 simme123 wrote:
I'd like to state that the reason that Kelly isn't getting the good response while Nada has a whole thread of praise. Isn't sexist not from my point of view at least. The reason for me is that I just can't stand her accent and therefore I didn't enjoy what she contributed to the starcraft community. However I think we all can agree that nada in BW was godly and deserves all the praise in the world. And also it's hard to be cheerful when the article bashes the community, just as Tyler said.

But then I again I haven't bashed her for it as I see no reason to. It's great that she got into FHM not only for her but just for the publicity it brings to the sc2 community although it might mostly be bad at least from the point of view of teamliquid.

All publicity is good publicity. Nuff said.


That's not true actually.

If anything, that quote gets undeserved good publicity. It's usually misused, or abused to justify all kinds of shit without concern for the consequences.

It's a horrible quote, and it's misleading.
ellirc
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3286 Posts
May 18 2011 22:08 GMT
#21764
On May 19 2011 07:06 Talin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 06:59 ellirc wrote:
On May 19 2011 06:37 simme123 wrote:
I'd like to state that the reason that Kelly isn't getting the good response while Nada has a whole thread of praise. Isn't sexist not from my point of view at least. The reason for me is that I just can't stand her accent and therefore I didn't enjoy what she contributed to the starcraft community. However I think we all can agree that nada in BW was godly and deserves all the praise in the world. And also it's hard to be cheerful when the article bashes the community, just as Tyler said.

But then I again I haven't bashed her for it as I see no reason to. It's great that she got into FHM not only for her but just for the publicity it brings to the sc2 community although it might mostly be bad at least from the point of view of teamliquid.

All publicity is good publicity. Nuff said.


That's not true actually.

If anything, that quote gets undeserved good publicity. It's usually misused, or abused to justify all kinds of shit without concern for the consequences.

It's a horrible quote, and it's misleading.

Come on. Why start such a off topic discussion here? Kelly in FHM is awesome. Finito.
clik
Profile Joined May 2010
United States319 Posts
May 18 2011 22:11 GMT
#21765
On May 19 2011 06:49 flummi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 06:39 insaneMicro wrote:
On May 19 2011 06:37 flummi wrote:
just extracted and compressed the audio so i can listen to it tomorrow, since you can't seem to download it from blip anymore. will upload the mp3 for all the impatient ^^


You are a glorious human being. Please do this!

and here it is: SotG - EP 39.mp3


Thank you so much. The only time I get to hear sotg is on my phone in the car.
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 22:23:30
May 18 2011 22:18 GMT
#21766
On May 19 2011 07:08 ellirc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 07:06 Talin wrote:
On May 19 2011 06:59 ellirc wrote:
On May 19 2011 06:37 simme123 wrote:
I'd like to state that the reason that Kelly isn't getting the good response while Nada has a whole thread of praise. Isn't sexist not from my point of view at least. The reason for me is that I just can't stand her accent and therefore I didn't enjoy what she contributed to the starcraft community. However I think we all can agree that nada in BW was godly and deserves all the praise in the world. And also it's hard to be cheerful when the article bashes the community, just as Tyler said.

But then I again I haven't bashed her for it as I see no reason to. It's great that she got into FHM not only for her but just for the publicity it brings to the sc2 community although it might mostly be bad at least from the point of view of teamliquid.

All publicity is good publicity. Nuff said.


That's not true actually.

If anything, that quote gets undeserved good publicity. It's usually misused, or abused to justify all kinds of shit without concern for the consequences.

It's a horrible quote, and it's misleading.

Come on. Why start such a off topic discussion here? Kelly in FHM is awesome. Finito.


Not with the headline and text that indicates our community is full of sexists and raving internet lunatics.

It might be "awesome" for her (which is what she was going for anyway, which is why that article didn't really deserve so much TL attention), but it's not awesome for us, and it's not awesome for Starcraft. It's irrelevant at best, and negative at worst.

I wasn't trying to start a discussion, but I can't help it. It pains me to see how many people think that taking tips from bloody western entertainment industry is "good" for Starcraft by any stretch of the imagination. It's not. It relies on selling sex, drama, controversy and hate. It's the worst possible direction Starcraft scene can take. Why would anyone want that as a fan?

I'm not talking only about Kelly's article when I say this, there's this overwhelming trend of people in this community enjoying controversy and drama and looking forward to it, or even actively promoting and encouraging it. These things are inherently negative. There's no media spin anyone can put on it to make them positive.
bwally
Profile Joined December 2010
United States670 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 22:24:48
May 18 2011 22:22 GMT
#21767
On May 19 2011 05:23 Mailing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 05:10 PlosionCornu wrote:
kiwikaki (spelled by sheth) is just the same word, but with a different stress.
What's so special about it? I know english does not have many words with that particular feature, but my native tongue has a lot of em.

For example Subito can both mean (either if you spell sùbito or subìto) "immediately" or "going through something, being touched by some event".


He didn't say kiwikaki, he said kiwikiki

unless you somehow can "stress" an a to sound like an i


I am no English scholar but as to PlosionCornu, I would consider it a proper name so really the pronunciation is kind of loose. Pseudo example, because I am not sure if it is the right one for this, there is a hockey team called the Toronto Maple Leafs. So in English there is no word "Leafs", it's either Leaf or Leaves. This example is more of a plural misuse but it shows that proper names can be goofy.

and Mailing the way I hear Sheth say it is, Key - we - ca - key. With the ca sounding like ca in the word car. I don't think that Kiwikiki is what Sheth was saying. Most people say it, Key - we - cocky so I think if you were to say it differently, that Key - we - ca - keye. And by keye, I don't know phoentics ;p, I mean you say the last "i" as eye instead of long e sound would not be too off.
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
May 18 2011 22:23 GMT
#21768
On May 19 2011 07:18 Talin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 07:08 ellirc wrote:
On May 19 2011 07:06 Talin wrote:
On May 19 2011 06:59 ellirc wrote:
On May 19 2011 06:37 simme123 wrote:
I'd like to state that the reason that Kelly isn't getting the good response while Nada has a whole thread of praise. Isn't sexist not from my point of view at least. The reason for me is that I just can't stand her accent and therefore I didn't enjoy what she contributed to the starcraft community. However I think we all can agree that nada in BW was godly and deserves all the praise in the world. And also it's hard to be cheerful when the article bashes the community, just as Tyler said.

But then I again I haven't bashed her for it as I see no reason to. It's great that she got into FHM not only for her but just for the publicity it brings to the sc2 community although it might mostly be bad at least from the point of view of teamliquid.

All publicity is good publicity. Nuff said.


That's not true actually.

If anything, that quote gets undeserved good publicity. It's usually misused, or abused to justify all kinds of shit without concern for the consequences.

It's a horrible quote, and it's misleading.

Come on. Why start such a off topic discussion here? Kelly in FHM is awesome. Finito.


Not with the headline and text that indicates our community is full of sexists and raving internet lunatics.

It might be "awesome" for her (which is what she was going for anyway, which is why that article didn't really deserve so much TL attention), but it's not awesome for us, and it's not awesome for Starcraft. It's irrelevant at best, and negative at worst.

I wasn't trying to start a discussion, but I can't help it. It pains me to see how many people think that taking tips from bloody western entertainment industry is "good" for Starcraft by any stretch of the imagination. It's not. It relies on selling sex, drama, controversy and hate. It's the worst possible direction Starcraft scene can take. Why would anyone want that as a fan?

I'm not talking only about Kelly's article when I say this, there's this overwhelming trend of people who enjoy controversy and drama and look forward to it, or even promote and encourage it.


And you're not creating drama about something you call irrelevant/ negative at best?
I think esports is pretty nice.
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
May 18 2011 22:25 GMT
#21769
On May 19 2011 07:11 clik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 06:49 flummi wrote:
On May 19 2011 06:39 insaneMicro wrote:
On May 19 2011 06:37 flummi wrote:
just extracted and compressed the audio so i can listen to it tomorrow, since you can't seem to download it from blip anymore. will upload the mp3 for all the impatient ^^


You are a glorious human being. Please do this!

and here it is: SotG - EP 39.mp3


Thank you so much. The only time I get to hear sotg is on my phone in the car.



Same here, much love for the mp3!
Nihn'kas Neehn
ellirc
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3286 Posts
May 18 2011 22:27 GMT
#21770
On May 19 2011 07:18 Talin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 07:08 ellirc wrote:
On May 19 2011 07:06 Talin wrote:
On May 19 2011 06:59 ellirc wrote:
On May 19 2011 06:37 simme123 wrote:
I'd like to state that the reason that Kelly isn't getting the good response while Nada has a whole thread of praise. Isn't sexist not from my point of view at least. The reason for me is that I just can't stand her accent and therefore I didn't enjoy what she contributed to the starcraft community. However I think we all can agree that nada in BW was godly and deserves all the praise in the world. And also it's hard to be cheerful when the article bashes the community, just as Tyler said.

But then I again I haven't bashed her for it as I see no reason to. It's great that she got into FHM not only for her but just for the publicity it brings to the sc2 community although it might mostly be bad at least from the point of view of teamliquid.

All publicity is good publicity. Nuff said.


That's not true actually.

If anything, that quote gets undeserved good publicity. It's usually misused, or abused to justify all kinds of shit without concern for the consequences.

It's a horrible quote, and it's misleading.

Come on. Why start such a off topic discussion here? Kelly in FHM is awesome. Finito.


Not with the headline and text that indicates our community is full of sexists and raving internet lunatics.

It might be "awesome" for her (which is what she was going for anyway, which is why that article didn't really deserve so much TL attention), but it's not awesome for us, and it's not awesome for Starcraft. It's irrelevant at best, and negative at worst.

I wasn't trying to start a discussion, but I can't help it. It pains me to see how many people think that taking tips from bloody western entertainment industry is "good" for Starcraft by any stretch of the imagination. It's not. It relies on selling sex, drama, controversy and hate. It's the worst possible direction Starcraft scene can take. Why would anyone want that as a fan?

I'm not talking only about Kelly's article when I say this, there's this overwhelming trend of people in this community enjoying controversy and drama and looking forward to it, or even actively promoting and encouraging it. These things are inherently negative. There's no media spin anyone can put on it to make them positive.

You're digging your own grave here. If anyone is being sexist and a drama queen, it's you...
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 22:39:56
May 18 2011 22:29 GMT
#21771
On May 19 2011 07:23 Saechiis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 07:18 Talin wrote:
On May 19 2011 07:08 ellirc wrote:
On May 19 2011 07:06 Talin wrote:
On May 19 2011 06:59 ellirc wrote:
On May 19 2011 06:37 simme123 wrote:
I'd like to state that the reason that Kelly isn't getting the good response while Nada has a whole thread of praise. Isn't sexist not from my point of view at least. The reason for me is that I just can't stand her accent and therefore I didn't enjoy what she contributed to the starcraft community. However I think we all can agree that nada in BW was godly and deserves all the praise in the world. And also it's hard to be cheerful when the article bashes the community, just as Tyler said.

But then I again I haven't bashed her for it as I see no reason to. It's great that she got into FHM not only for her but just for the publicity it brings to the sc2 community although it might mostly be bad at least from the point of view of teamliquid.

All publicity is good publicity. Nuff said.


That's not true actually.

If anything, that quote gets undeserved good publicity. It's usually misused, or abused to justify all kinds of shit without concern for the consequences.

It's a horrible quote, and it's misleading.

Come on. Why start such a off topic discussion here? Kelly in FHM is awesome. Finito.


Not with the headline and text that indicates our community is full of sexists and raving internet lunatics.

It might be "awesome" for her (which is what she was going for anyway, which is why that article didn't really deserve so much TL attention), but it's not awesome for us, and it's not awesome for Starcraft. It's irrelevant at best, and negative at worst.

I wasn't trying to start a discussion, but I can't help it. It pains me to see how many people think that taking tips from bloody western entertainment industry is "good" for Starcraft by any stretch of the imagination. It's not. It relies on selling sex, drama, controversy and hate. It's the worst possible direction Starcraft scene can take. Why would anyone want that as a fan?

I'm not talking only about Kelly's article when I say this, there's this overwhelming trend of people who enjoy controversy and drama and look forward to it, or even promote and encourage it.


And you're not creating drama about something you call irrelevant/ negative at best?


If nothing else, at least my objective isn't to create drama, it's the exact opposite. There are only two things I can do - just ignore it (which I do try, but it's becoming increasingly hard to), or try to say something that could make somebody realize how bad it is.

I'd gladly ignore Kelly's article (that's not actually the main point of my post anyway), but I can't ignore somebody saying how it's good publicity for Starcraft and e-sports and how every publicity is good publicity while talking about an article that's coated in controversy and has "death threats" as a punchline.

On May 19 2011 07:27 ellirc wrote:
You're digging your own grave here. If anyone is being sexist and a drama queen, it's you...


I'm not the one responding by making random accusations that make no sense whatsoever. -_-
ZessiM
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom232 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 23:07:03
May 18 2011 23:02 GMT
#21772
cool show
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
May 18 2011 23:05 GMT
#21773
On May 19 2011 06:59 ellirc wrote:
All publicity is good publicity. Nuff said.

maybe true for people that just want to make money but not really true for others
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
May 18 2011 23:23 GMT
#21774
I think Hot Bid's comment about the MLG being the gf that cheated and has to make it up, but, i think its more the GF that cheats on you, but you go back to her anyway, hoping that next time itll work out, because when it does work out, holy shit its good!
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
May 18 2011 23:28 GMT
#21775
--- Nuked ---
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
May 18 2011 23:33 GMT
#21776
Ho my god I was so cracked up at Artosis rant about legend of zelda.
"OK, I got to back up for a moment here, cauz that IS RIDICULOUS and everybody who says this is RIDICULOUS". I just love the way he says ridiculous... Artosis he is so damn great.
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
zull
Profile Joined September 2010
Bulgaria1 Post
May 18 2011 23:45 GMT
#21777
incontrol taking a cheap shot at desrow is not very professional. He said people need to be more mature for esports to grow, maybe he should change his behavior first...
King Kong ain't got shit on me...
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
May 18 2011 23:48 GMT
#21778
--- Nuked ---
ellirc
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3286 Posts
May 18 2011 23:48 GMT
#21779
On May 19 2011 08:05 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 06:59 ellirc wrote:
All publicity is good publicity. Nuff said.

maybe true for people that just want to make money but not really true for others

Or a community that wants to grow. You sound so bitter.
Korlinni
Profile Joined April 2011
125 Posts
May 18 2011 23:52 GMT
#21780
On May 19 2011 08:45 zull wrote:
incontrol taking a cheap shot at desrow is not very professional. He said people need to be more mature for esports to grow, maybe he should change his behavior first...


It's quite obvious incontrol is still bitter at desRow for that youtube vid.
Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools!
Prev 1 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 2731 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 543
UpATreeSC 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 791
Dewaltoss 108
firebathero 81
Zeus 64
910 38
Trap 36
NaDa 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 18
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6562
420jenkins274
monkeys_forever99
Counter-Strike
edward92
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS149
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2222
Other Games
summit1g5576
Grubby2837
B2W.Neo679
Beastyqt639
shahzam415
byalli411
KnowMe158
TKL 144
C9.Mang0143
ToD107
Railgan16
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 35
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur278
• WagamamaTV252
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 51m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 51m
Stellar Fest
16h 51m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.