• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:11
CEST 14:11
KST 21:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8512 users

Official State of the Game Podcast Thread - Page 1087

Forum Index > SC2 General
54608 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 2731 Next
Sqq
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway2023 Posts
May 18 2011 19:04 GMT
#21721
On May 19 2011 03:43 GuiltyJerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 03:30 Sqq wrote:
Chrome crashed and when I reopened the link it was at the begining. Is it impossible to buffer at certain times on blip ? Can't seem to get it to work, and it looks like I have to reload the whole thing again.



Yeah man, that guy should stop fuckin caring about his runaway dog and put out a podcast for us. Learn patience, it'll serve you well. Maybe empathy too..


wtf kind of response was that. I asked a question about blip, nothing against JP ? :s

I just wondered if I'm doing something wrong because I can't seem to start buffering from any point I want in blip. Is it a blip thing or a me-thing..

Jesus man.
Dead girls don't say no.
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
May 18 2011 19:11 GMT
#21722
On May 19 2011 04:03 MrCon wrote:
I'm watching the episode right now, but there is no video ? (watching from blip, I have a video but it's just written a big state of the game with a very small window with Hot Bid)
Does the layout get normal later ?



JP said smth, that Xplit is bugged after update or smth, and he coudlnt put everyone cameras on screen
I'm getting the derection.
Phillydilly
Profile Joined November 2010
United States73 Posts
May 18 2011 19:11 GMT
#21723
is the audio weird for anyone else on blip? I can hear everyone fine except JP. He sounds like he's 30' from his mic
LiviN
Profile Joined February 2011
United States62 Posts
May 18 2011 19:12 GMT
#21724
On May 19 2011 04:04 Sqq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 03:43 GuiltyJerk wrote:
On May 19 2011 03:30 Sqq wrote:
Chrome crashed and when I reopened the link it was at the begining. Is it impossible to buffer at certain times on blip ? Can't seem to get it to work, and it looks like I have to reload the whole thing again.



Yeah man, that guy should stop fuckin caring about his runaway dog and put out a podcast for us. Learn patience, it'll serve you well. Maybe empathy too..


wtf kind of response was that. I asked a question about blip, nothing against JP ? :s

I just wondered if I'm doing something wrong because I can't seem to start buffering from any point I want in blip. Is it a blip thing or a me-thing..

Jesus man.


he quoted the wrong person. someone else was saying jp only cared about the live viewers. don't know how to fix your blip problem though.

and jp's mic gets louder further into the show.
Sqq
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway2023 Posts
May 18 2011 19:13 GMT
#21725
On May 19 2011 04:11 Phillydilly wrote:
is the audio weird for anyone else on blip? I can hear everyone fine except JP. He sounds like he's 30' from his mic


He fixes it after about 2 minutes into it
Dead girls don't say no.
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
May 18 2011 19:16 GMT
#21726
On May 19 2011 04:11 Phillydilly wrote:
is the audio weird for anyone else on blip? I can hear everyone fine except JP. He sounds like he's 30' from his mic


He fixed it after 5/10 mins
I'm getting the derection.
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
May 18 2011 19:22 GMT
#21727
On May 19 2011 04:11 zYwi3c wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 04:03 MrCon wrote:
I'm watching the episode right now, but there is no video ? (watching from blip, I have a video but it's just written a big state of the game with a very small window with Hot Bid)
Does the layout get normal later ?



JP said smth, that Xplit is bugged after update or smth, and he coudlnt put everyone cameras on screen

Thanks
Durn
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada360 Posts
May 18 2011 19:25 GMT
#21728
On May 19 2011 04:03 MrCon wrote:
I'm watching the episode right now, but there is no video ? (watching from blip, I have a video but it's just written a big state of the game with a very small window with Hot Bid)
Does the layout get normal later ?

Apparently xsplit was messed up for JP so this was the best he could manage.
"Even if I lose 100 games, that's 100 different arrows pointing me in the wrong direction." - Sean Day[9] Plott
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
May 18 2011 19:27 GMT
#21729
--- Nuked ---
ellirc
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3286 Posts
May 18 2011 19:31 GMT
#21730
On May 19 2011 04:27 zeru wrote:
Oh god awesome episode. hot bid is hilarious.

Who? You mean Mr. Esports?
GuiltyJerk
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States584 Posts
May 18 2011 19:31 GMT
#21731
On May 19 2011 04:12 LiviN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 04:04 Sqq wrote:
On May 19 2011 03:43 GuiltyJerk wrote:
On May 19 2011 03:30 Sqq wrote:
Chrome crashed and when I reopened the link it was at the begining. Is it impossible to buffer at certain times on blip ? Can't seem to get it to work, and it looks like I have to reload the whole thing again.



Yeah man, that guy should stop fuckin caring about his runaway dog and put out a podcast for us. Learn patience, it'll serve you well. Maybe empathy too..


wtf kind of response was that. I asked a question about blip, nothing against JP ? :s

I just wondered if I'm doing something wrong because I can't seem to start buffering from any point I want in blip. Is it a blip thing or a me-thing..

Jesus man.


he quoted the wrong person. someone else was saying jp only cared about the live viewers. don't know how to fix your blip problem though.

and jp's mic gets louder further into the show.


Yeah you're right, yay for clicking wrong quote button T.T
Philymaniz
Profile Joined November 2010
United States177 Posts
May 18 2011 19:40 GMT
#21732
New stupid Blip layout, and I can't find the link for the mp3 on my Ipod. I never listen to it on my laptop.
fishjie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1519 Posts
May 18 2011 19:42 GMT
#21733
Hooray the dog is okay!
Yourhighness
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom25 Posts
May 18 2011 19:48 GMT
#21734
Haha, is that R1CH in a wizard hat in the background? Such trolling .

I was upset about the lack of a normal layout, but that made up for it .
ParasitJonte
Profile Joined September 2004
Sweden1768 Posts
May 18 2011 19:52 GMT
#21735
On May 19 2011 03:34 DrunkeN. wrote:
I guess JP only cares about live viewers . No iTunes DL and blip isn't working for iPhone anymore.


Oh my god when will the world be rid of these APPLES people.

As if all non-live viewers use itunes or iphone.

As if there's something special about itunes or iphone. They're devices. They run software. If there's a problem, take it with apple; or upgrade to something better that actually works.
Hello=)
ginnipig
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada84 Posts
May 18 2011 19:54 GMT
#21736
DAM YOU XSPLIT! *shakes fist* test shit out before you release your updates and mess up all the starcraft streams...
ginnipig
Everhate
Profile Joined September 2010
United States640 Posts
May 18 2011 19:57 GMT
#21737
Incontrol never fails to make me laugh to the brink of tears at least once per episode. The random native american accent comeback at the end was at least the 3rd or 4th such moment of the show.

Also, If you don't give a shit what kind of girlfriend you have, it may as well be an esports girlfriend.
Demonaz
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1219 Posts
May 18 2011 20:00 GMT
#21738
Am I blind or does the new blip not have a way of changing the format from flv to mp3 for stream?
Timerly
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany511 Posts
May 18 2011 20:03 GMT
#21739
JP would have to upload the mp3 separately first. Give the guy a couple hours. Or you can just download the .flv and strip down to audio yourself.
Demonaz
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1219 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 20:07:43
May 18 2011 20:07 GMT
#21740
Oh I see, no problem then I'll just do with the flv. Just couldn't see the option with new layout.
Prev 1 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 2731 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV398
Rex85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko343
ProTech128
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37246
Hyuk 1257
Jaedong 1139
Soma 509
actioN 499
Horang2 383
BeSt 325
Soulkey 320
EffOrt 319
Mini 304
[ Show more ]
Light 240
Zeus 236
Larva 224
910 201
Stork 200
Last 198
Snow 140
ggaemo 115
Rush 113
Pusan 90
ZerO 69
Mind 50
Creator 46
Mong 42
Killer 37
Free 37
Yoon 37
hero 33
Shinee 32
Sharp 29
Bale 25
HiyA 19
Shine 16
sorry 15
Noble 14
yabsab 12
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 2
Icarus 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7418
Dendi623
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1235
markeloff80
kRYSTAL_26
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1050
Other Games
gofns36546
singsing1689
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT348
Pyrionflax274
DeMusliM213
byalli162
Mew2King91
hiko85
ArmadaUGS56
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 804
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1523
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
49m
The PondCast
21h 49m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.