DaCheF 259
*Edit I need practice with all races!
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
DaCheF
United States305 Posts
DaCheF 259 *Edit I need practice with all races! | ||
|
Alum
United States16 Posts
![]() | ||
|
VitalHD
United Kingdom15 Posts
i play EU server. Vital 413 ![]() | ||
|
Rizell
Sweden237 Posts
Rizell.806 | ||
|
Durp
Canada3117 Posts
Thank you. | ||
|
Zoler
Sweden6339 Posts
![]() | ||
|
storm44
1293 Posts
| ||
|
SnK.
United States18 Posts
| ||
|
SnK.
United States18 Posts
| ||
|
karlmengsk
Canada230 Posts
| ||
|
SnowFantasy
4173 Posts
#tlpickup hasn't been successful so far. I even tried #teamliquid a few times. ![]() I'm Tetris.470 | ||
|
KaiserW
United States87 Posts
Preferably Terran, on Eastern Standard Time, and on same time as me (after 5 pm during the week; most of the weekend). I have a mic and Skype. My ID is KaiserW.386 Edit: General Revision | ||
|
MassHysteria
United States3678 Posts
...masshysteria.270 | ||
|
eddytlaw
United States102 Posts
On August 10 2010 00:56 MangoTango wrote: I thought this channel was for getting laid. I was wrong. :x thought it was to get some bud..guess not | ||
|
IcyPringle
Canada210 Posts
![]() | ||
|
D1pstick
United States106 Posts
On November 28 2010 06:41 IcyPringle wrote: So despite this sounding like a good idea there are like 100 people in there who DO NOT TALK AT ALL... I mean wtf? Is every person in a game or do they just not like me ![]() People commonly idle in mIRC channels, that or they just talk amongst themselves. | ||
|
Mongery
892 Posts
just for practice go! add me. | ||
|
Matharos
Canada211 Posts
| ||
|
Vari
United States532 Posts
vari.723 diamond terran | ||
|
Neo.NEt
United States785 Posts
Divinus.984 | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|