• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:06
CEST 05:06
KST 12:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8340 users

#tlpickup - Find pick-up games now! - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Cedstick
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada3336 Posts
September 24 2010 07:12 GMT
#101
#TLPickup changed my life. I used to be a bum in the gutter -- real low-down, mouth-breathing trash. After finding #TLPickup, though, I can find games for any match-up I want to practice. I may still be a piece-of-shit garbage eater, but at least now I can eat garbage with other gutter rats!
"What does Rivington do when he's not commentating?" "Drool." ~ Categorist
ktimekiller
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States690 Posts
September 26 2010 23:33 GMT
#102
As awesome as this feature is, 99% of the players are afk T_T
1a2a3aPro
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada227 Posts
September 27 2010 07:02 GMT
#103
On September 24 2010 16:12 Cedstick wrote:
#TLPickup changed my life. I used to be a bum in the gutter -- real low-down, mouth-breathing trash. After finding #TLPickup, though, I can find games for any match-up I want to practice. I may still be a piece-of-shit garbage eater, but at least now I can eat garbage with other gutter rats!


*sniffle* Such an inspirational story... <3.

I'll be on there from time to time. Thanks TL, great idea.
Carpathian392
Profile Joined September 2010
12 Posts
September 30 2010 10:53 GMT
#104
Well, blizzard ignored adding chat channels in game, so someone had to step up and fix their mess. Great idea, great initiative!
Logginurkeyz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States375 Posts
September 30 2010 19:17 GMT
#105
I joined the #TLPickup channel this morning to see if anybody wanted to play games against a Zerg/NA/Bronze, and I was greeted with a rather willing audience. He said he wouldn't mind playing a few games with me, even though he thought he might be a little over my skill level.

It was awesome, I played a few games with him and few games with his buddy. They were both astounded by how well I played for a bronze- but noticed the glaring mistakes I was making. I tried my best to improve upon them each game; but alas, there were still a few times when I just had no clue what to do with myself.

We played one game on Metalopolis where I won because I had a lot of "stuff" and he let me keep going several times after he could have ended it. They were constantly giving me tips about what I could do have done here or there, saying how I was doing well with my macro BUT I should have done X,Y,Z somewhere along the way.

It was glorious that even though the ladder says I'm a bronze player- these diamonds saw my potential and helped me to notice what I should focus on to help myself climb the ladder.

Thank You, #TLPickup!
Jemag... Jemag... you're like an alcoholic telling me why you drink... you have your reasons, but it's still bad... <3 iNcontroL
KvltMan
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sweden1609 Posts
October 04 2010 08:49 GMT
#106
Hi, virgin euro-poster wondering if any bronze/silver-leaguers wishes to play/criticize me later this evening? I should be free at around 21:00 Swedish time, which is 2 hours before British time.

Regards
Get crunk
gundream
Profile Joined April 2010
United States229 Posts
October 05 2010 04:49 GMT
#107
anyone in the US server that would like to join up on my ventrilo server and get some KOTH or something going plz do so now! ventrilo server in chicago for any of those wondering about latency with that. me and a buddy (who is pretty bad) will play anyone! lets do this!

ip: 69.147.229.132
port: 3789
Huskar10
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1 Post
October 06 2010 16:30 GMT
#108
lol, yea he/she ... most likely he is probably just jealous... the more embarrasing thing is he has probably spent more time playin the game then you lol
in the end after everything is said and done, i am tea bagging your corpse
sl0w
Profile Joined July 2010
United States447 Posts
October 08 2010 05:17 GMT
#109
On September 27 2010 08:33 ktimekiller wrote:
As awesome as this feature is, 99% of the players are afk T_T


yeah...I started looking for players the last 2 days but no replies
starcraft2guide
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3 Posts
October 10 2010 08:40 GMT
#110
--- Nuked ---
UnholyRai
Profile Joined September 2010
720 Posts
October 14 2010 18:13 GMT
#111
badly need eu practice partner. got the game 2 days ago.
Gogo Grubby.
WB Kid
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada17 Posts
October 20 2010 19:29 GMT
#112
this is relevant to my interests....

Good Work Brah!
BabyFarkMcgeeZax
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada47 Posts
October 20 2010 19:52 GMT
#113
Expect me to be looking for some practice partners. glhf ^_^
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me. yrtlmafdwnd
Nazgul IX
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands63 Posts
October 23 2010 17:49 GMT
#114
I'm looking for diamond level plyrs to team up 2v2 3v3 or 4v4, i'm 70% winrate and solid diamond played 600+ games. PM me
Nocturnal5
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada7 Posts
October 27 2010 06:03 GMT
#115
I'm looking for good diamond allies on sc2. I'm currently diamond 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4 but don't know many people. If any good diamond players wanna be friends pm me.
yo
Boyo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States226 Posts
November 03 2010 18:39 GMT
#116
1800 Diamond Protoss in 1v1 looking for good 1v1, and 2v2 partners
Boyo.750
_KiM_
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada498 Posts
November 03 2010 23:40 GMT
#117
I need a 1600+ Zerg to practice 1v1 w/ all the time.
FoxeR.347

I am a Terran
AndAgain
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2621 Posts
November 05 2010 04:04 GMT
#118
1284 diamond protoss looking for a zerg practice partner who's around my rank.

AndAgain
605
All your teeth should fall out and hair should grow in their place!
JedSaje
Profile Joined November 2010
United States30 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-10 17:39:42
November 10 2010 17:38 GMT
#119
Hi everyone, im a new member on the forums but i have been reading them and watching for several weeks. i really wud like to get better im a Zerg silver/bronze player.

So i was wondering if a plat or diamond player cud tutor me. i dnt wanna pay money so who ever is really fine with me, im a begger i wont choose.

thanks all, oh this is me http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/610787/1/JED/ my real name is james.
Its not over till the fat lady GG's
Cheeznuklz
Profile Joined October 2010
60 Posts
November 11 2010 03:31 GMT
#120
I realize I'm bumping this thread (and I'm sorry I swear), but whenever I log into the channel I don't have a chat box. Is there something I'm missing? Should I not be using firefox?
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 234
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 191
Bale 23
Terrorterran 18
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm214
League of Legends
Doublelift6244
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 350
Other Games
summit1g13569
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1270
BasetradeTV156
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo422
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 54m
Replay Cast
19h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.