• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:49
CEST 18:49
KST 01:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8914 users

Looking for a team? - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 110 Next
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
July 19 2011 03:52 GMT
#121
On July 19 2011 12:48 SeizeTheDay wrote:
I wish this would be more popular and teams would use it. I see a lot of talent that isnt being used.. :D



agreed.
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
TigerKarl
Profile Joined November 2010
1757 Posts
July 19 2011 03:53 GMT
#122
Looking for a Team

EU Server
Karl.826
Master 1284
Zerg
25 years of age
Last time i laddered i was starting to get GM opponents
ChineseWife
Profile Joined August 2010
United States373 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-04 23:55:12
July 19 2011 04:03 GMT
#123
LF Team/Clan

NA Server (also playing on Tw/Kr server)
ChineseWife.706 on NA
YayArea on KR
1600+ Master Protoss
21 years old

Looking for skilled teammates to practice with and maybe play CW's with. My only real practice right now comes from the grandmasters I face on the TW ladder, but NA players are much more skilled and I would rather practice with people I can talk to via skype or vent.

edit: please PM me as I can't keep a record of messages in game
Oops I made no units
Regnen
Profile Joined August 2010
United States21 Posts
July 19 2011 04:07 GMT
#124
Looking for people to practice and improve with; clanwars are always nice, but I'm mostly looking to improve.

Rank 20 Masters Protoss
1475

Regnen.871
Xation
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada147 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-06 04:05:02
July 19 2011 04:08 GMT
#125
Looking for some solid practice partners, and some people to discuss builds with.
I wanna be a pro-gamer!

Rank 5 Platinum
Protoss
Xation.992
NA server.

I am heavy into the sc2 scene so I know quite a lot, and my mechanics are decent. I think the only thing stopping me from being in Masters or Diamond is my mindset. I'm improving at a faster rate now that I've devised a training regimen. I'll take any invites! I'll even play in team games XD.
Thanks.
Liquid HerO bonjwa. Stardust fighting! -Jester 1754
Werk
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States294 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 04:15:06
July 19 2011 04:13 GMT
#126
Looking for a team to join, top 8 Diamond Zerg, waiting for ladder to unlock so i can get masters = / been playing masters players non stop for awhile, 1600 points Zerg

Werk.522
NA

Avid TL surfer, watch most of the big tournaments, am always available on Skype to talk strats = )
Do Werk Son
objection99
Profile Joined January 2010
United States4 Posts
July 19 2011 04:44 GMT
#127
I'm interested in joining a team on the NA server

My ID is Rei.449 and I'm currently 6th in the gold league.
AKomrade
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States582 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 05:45:59
July 19 2011 05:02 GMT
#128
I'm on the NA server, rank 30 Diamond with 400 bonus pool and 973 total points. Playing top 8 D/top 50 M players. LF clan/team to get better. I'm 19 and have mic and every voice chat program known to man (probably).

Terran
SovieT.162
ALL HAIL THE KING IN THE NORTH! HAIL! HAIL!
Tegin
Profile Joined November 2010
United States840 Posts
July 19 2011 05:19 GMT
#129
Looking for a team/clan to help better my play and motivate myself to improve along with others.

US Server
Tegin.121
1570 Diamond Protoss
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
zJayy962
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1363 Posts
July 19 2011 05:23 GMT
#130
Looking to improve a great deal and participate in some clan wars and scheduled practice sessions

US Server
cPJayy.842
~1500 Masters Zerg
Semtext
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany287 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 05:28:33
July 19 2011 05:25 GMT
#131
On July 19 2011 12:53 TigerKarl wrote:
Looking for a Team

EU Server
Karl.826
Master 1284
Zerg
25 years of age
Last time i laddered i was starting to get GM opponents


Our noobish community of Gamingsports.de which is a german clan representing in ESL and playing regular funwars as well as playing HoN and LoL would like to accomodate you for the time being. Just hit our forums (@ www.gamingsports.de) if you are interested.

Your clanmates are at the highest diamond though, so you might want to reconsider unless you like being looked up to and being made the team captain and such. For instance, I myself am #2 gold, but I cast games, tournaments and clanwars mostly, though.
http://de.twitch.tv/semtext | FBH, Socke, WhiteRa, GoOdy, TLO
OzkanTheFlip
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States246 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 05:34:51
July 19 2011 05:27 GMT
#132
Dear Mod, May i suggest this becomes a purple folder?

Also I am looking for a team to help me become a better player because it seems i have driven past my friends and while I still play with them they no longer help me to get better.

I am a Zerg player and while i am in plat i am just gonna say i am diamond because i will be promoted for season 3. I know what you think, every high plat says that, but believe me on the ladder i face only top 8 diamonds and even a couple masters and i would say i win more then 50% of my matches.

OzkanTheFlip.679
NA Server
ZERG
1600 Platinum (all my opponents are top 8 Diamond or low masters) Gonna be promoted in season 3

I look forward to getting some PMs from people in game or here on TL.net.
Make Moar Roaches
LanTAs
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1091 Posts
July 19 2011 05:29 GMT
#133
Looking for a good team for practicing, IM ALMOOOSSTT MASSTTERRSSS!!!

NA Server
pGLanTAs.961
Diamond 1700
Tawss
Got a bunch of master league zergs and protosses, and also im hoping for some good terran teamates to practice with =)
Schoenhole
Profile Joined March 2011
United States88 Posts
July 19 2011 05:50 GMT
#134
snowflake.368
Server: NA

Season 1: 3000pt Diamond Random 1s

Season 2: Multiplayer with 70% win rate in Masters across 2s, 3s, and 4s (Zerg and Protoss)
4s AT reached 29th world ranking

I will be going back to 1s at the start of Season 3 playing Protoss full time
If interested, please pm me on here.
~Brian
(╮°-°)╮︵┳━┳ tables don't like to be flipped
Aurex
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada115 Posts
July 19 2011 06:07 GMT
#135
Aurex.700 NA High Diamond/Low masters mmr off 1-3 games a day. Working part time so stepping up my games to 5-10 this upcoming season. Could use a team to keep me motivated and have some more effective practice partners.
iSupaSam
Profile Joined April 2010
United States8 Posts
July 19 2011 06:20 GMT
#136
SupaSam.108
Server:NA
Protoss
Diamond Season 1, Bronze Season 2.
Looking forward to training hard with teammates and getting to master league Season 3.
I am lacking motivation and I feel joining a team will help solve that problem.
I would prefer a team with Diamond and/or higher skilled players.
Loes
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada115 Posts
July 19 2011 06:26 GMT
#137
Loes.690
NA Server
Protoss
Rank 1 Diamond, 1800, will easily get into masters once season rolls over.
Mainly looking for weekly clan wars, ideally a league. Practice partners would be great =D, I'm really active 6+ hours a day. Pst me any questions on TL or in game <3.
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 06:30:36
July 19 2011 06:28 GMT
#138
I was a top 8 diamond toss last season (Hivemind.952). dropped to plat after switching to random, after not playing 2 months due to exams. Now i have no obligations can play all day every day, with a solid week of practice with the same teammates in a friendly online atmosphere, ill be back to playing vs diamond, and probably master shortly after since I was playing mid masters before my break for the exams. I think with the free time I have now I can get very good very fast, hit me up, im super GM all the time <3

contact me at

the.antz@gmail.com
TheAntZ here at TL
ShinraTensei.246 on NA
ShinraTensei.117 on SEA
Hivemind.952 on EU

Cheers
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
ticktack
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Arab Emirates874 Posts
July 19 2011 06:29 GMT
#139
EU Server preferably. I have an account on US and SEA, looking to get a KR account soon.
Diamond Terran currently playing around 8 hours a day.
I've worked myself from being Bronze at the release and now, in Diamond on EU and US server.
Looking for a team with active players to practice with.
A winner is just a loser who got pissed off and tried harder
M0nsterChef
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada67 Posts
July 19 2011 06:33 GMT
#140
Is this thread for players of all skill levels?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Codebar 37
mouzHeroMarine 22
UpATreeSC 8
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1288
Shuttle 1142
Soma 677
Mini 674
Rush 462
actioN 457
Light 362
Larva 334
BeSt 222
Snow 161
[ Show more ]
hero 129
firebathero 108
Dewaltoss 77
Zeus 67
Barracks 58
Liquid`Ret 56
JYJ 27
Sexy 27
soO 25
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 24
Shine 24
Trap 19
sorry 14
Terrorterran 14
zelot 14
Rock 11
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8273
qojqva2068
Dendi883
420jenkins169
Counter-Strike
Fnx 778
pashabiceps684
x6flipin459
ceh9378
edward80
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5742
Grubby3384
Liquid`Hasu219
Other Games
Beastyqt463
byalli460
B2W.Neo438
Khaldor212
DeMusliM157
Liquid`VortiX152
KnowMe128
ArmadaUGS113
BRAT_OK 83
Trikslyr54
TKL 53
C9.Mang052
Railgan4
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV250
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH248
• StrangeGG 83
• mYiSmile124
• Reevou 4
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 12
• FirePhoenix10
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• 80smullet 1
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV436
League of Legends
• Nemesis2849
• TFBlade785
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 11m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.