• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8859 users

THE BETA IS UP!!! (Kinda) - Page 26

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 101 Next
Highlen
Profile Joined April 2010
100 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 04:04:05
July 08 2010 03:58 GMT
#501
On July 08 2010 12:56 FulltimeNerd wrote:
What was everyone expecting? A smooth Blizzard patch and beta launch? Common.

Better be smooth for release
LuCiD37
Profile Joined July 2010
United States150 Posts
July 08 2010 03:58 GMT
#502
omg beta is back! if you are having trouble with the maintenance message, keep clicking ok and trying again- that worked for me...otherwise log out and log back in to solve most other problems
zealotz55
Profile Joined May 2010
United States229 Posts
July 08 2010 03:58 GMT
#503
says I have 2 placement matches left and I havent played a single game yet. Cannot join or create custom games, it says its downloading the map then nothing happens and the create and join game buttons are grayed out. Restarting client and computer doesnt help.

WHY???????
My life for Aiur!
newbkills
Profile Joined June 2010
United States25 Posts
July 08 2010 03:59 GMT
#504
not finding any games either. i guess we should just give it a little time. its obvious some people are getting games as they are getting their placement matches.
Funkatron
Profile Joined July 2010
United States725 Posts
July 08 2010 03:59 GMT
#505
On July 08 2010 12:54 Funkatron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 12:46 Meta wrote:
On July 08 2010 12:44 VoodooSteve wrote:
On July 08 2010 12:42 1a2a3aPro wrote:
I am logged in but I cannot create or join a game. Anyone else with this issue?

I'm experiencing this =(


I'm still experiencing this, I have relogged twice and restarted my computer to no avail.

Matchmaking thinks I'm already in a queue.

Custom games won't let me click the "create" or "join" buttons.


Me 4. d'oh.
anyone able to fix this yet?

If you mouse over the grayed out "join" button it says "not available while downloading"...
Wigz
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada42 Posts
July 08 2010 03:59 GMT
#506
Ugh... you cannot join because you are already in the queue... sigh...
BlueChipKiwi
Profile Joined July 2010
United States46 Posts
July 08 2010 03:59 GMT
#507
Can't "find match",
Couldn't "Create Game" until I added a friend.
Then I could "Create Game".
Then I went to check if I could "Find Match" but it said "Not available while joining a lobby" when I hovered.
And when I came back and hovered over "Create Game" it says "Not available while joining a lobby" also. Weirdness.
So close
SpiDaH
Profile Joined March 2010
France198 Posts
July 08 2010 03:59 GMT
#508
On July 08 2010 12:58 durden0 wrote:
If the beta launch goes like this with no warning, i'm thinking official release night will probably be unplayable.


I'm not even going to try, even if I try to rush to diamond div1 I just wont get in with the thousands of games being played at the same time, ill just end up rushing to a random div so I'm not going to try and just go solo story mode with my brother.
RisingTide
Profile Joined December 2008
Australia769 Posts
July 08 2010 03:59 GMT
#509
Welp, after sitting alt-tabbed for 20 mins, I can now play games, so I guess anyone who can't get in, just wait and it will fix itself.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 08 2010 03:59 GMT
#510
so has anyone gotten into a league yet?
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
question
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Czech Republic509 Posts
July 08 2010 04:00 GMT
#511
so EU is still down?
GGverySooN
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
July 08 2010 04:00 GMT
#512
yeah if beta works like this, release will be unplayable - luckily the game comes with a single player mode so we're all safe... unless single player is only playable online :D thatd be so hilarious... and seems so likely ^^
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 08 2010 04:01 GMT
#513
wow, bnet so pwned. looks like they spent the last month breaking it =/

hopefully when im off work things will be working
Elegy
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States1629 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 04:01:58
July 08 2010 04:01 GMT
#514
yay, i can finally download the maps.

i accomplished this feat by re-logging many times on different accounts, if anyone is curious.
HyDrO-NP-
Profile Joined May 2010
United States56 Posts
July 08 2010 04:01 GMT
#515
I was able to play a game right away, just a practice match though.
billyX333
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States1360 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 04:01:47
July 08 2010 04:01 GMT
#516
im in dimaga's platinum group
am cool yet?
Plair E
Profile Joined July 2010
United States64 Posts
July 08 2010 04:01 GMT
#517
OH NO,

I suck!! lol
I played 3 matches and got whooped on... Man I wonder what happened.

Yeah if it still gives you the error just keep trying to log on it will let you eventually. I actually quit out of SC and got back on and it let me play
Ultimate excellence lies not in winning every battle, but in defeating the enemy without ever fighting.
pencilcase
Profile Joined September 2007
United States330 Posts
July 08 2010 04:01 GMT
#518
On July 08 2010 12:59 RisingTide wrote:
Welp, after sitting alt-tabbed for 20 mins, I can now play games, so I guess anyone who can't get in, just wait and it will fix itself.

Same thing. It just fixed itself for me too. I think that it downloads stuff in the background and doesn't tell you. Maybe that's why it takes a while for you to be able to play.
bakedace
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States672 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 04:02:43
July 08 2010 04:02 GMT
#519
I just wanted to say.....

WOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

thanks.
SpiDaH
Profile Joined March 2010
France198 Posts
July 08 2010 04:02 GMT
#520
On July 08 2010 13:01 billyX333 wrote:
im in dimaga's platinum group
am cool yet?


Cool people roll in diamond son
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 230
Nina 117
SteadfastSC 86
StarCraft: Brood War
910 58
Artosis 36
Bale 11
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu678
Other Games
summit1g7603
Grubby2224
shahzam686
C9.Mang0164
PiGStarcraft64
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 74
• musti20045 59
• Hinosc 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21479
Other Games
• imaqtpie884
• Shiphtur257
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.