• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:27
CEST 11:27
KST 18:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8927 users

THE BETA IS UP!!! (Kinda) - Page 28

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 101 Next
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
July 08 2010 04:06 GMT
#541
I think this is the fastest thread that got 500 post in a single day.
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
NEEDSC2
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11 Posts
July 08 2010 04:06 GMT
#542
still getting maitnence messege.... im spamming, restarting. help?
Why blizz? ;[
Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
July 08 2010 04:06 GMT
#543
Anyone actually in a league yet?
zealotz55
Profile Joined May 2010
United States229 Posts
July 08 2010 04:06 GMT
#544
On July 08 2010 12:59 BlueChipKiwi wrote:
Can't "find match",
Couldn't "Create Game" until I added a friend.
Then I could "Create Game".
Then I went to check if I could "Find Match" but it said "Not available while joining a lobby" when I hovered.
And when I came back and hovered over "Create Game" it says "Not available while joining a lobby" also. Weirdness.
So close


if you can create a game after after you add a friend.......

SOMEONE PLS BE MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

email: zealotz5.56@gmail.com

pls no penis enlargement emails
My life for Aiur!
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
July 08 2010 04:06 GMT
#545
I got into beta, but when I try to go in to play a 1v1 game as terran, I can't get the "Find Game" button to light up.
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
July 08 2010 04:06 GMT
#546
I'm in dayvie's (David Kim?) division and he played a bunch of games 6-7 hours ago
blabberrrrr
HezzerBoy
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada59 Posts
July 08 2010 04:07 GMT
#547
lol U just have to play 5 placements and u will get placed people ... its running fine and there is 600,000 people on bnet cuz WoW
-FTW
Adrian_mx
Profile Joined April 2010
Mexico1880 Posts
July 08 2010 04:07 GMT
#548
On July 08 2010 13:06 NEEDSC2 wrote:
still getting maitnence messege.... im spamming, restarting. help?


same
我是冠军
Ktk
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Korea (South)753 Posts
July 08 2010 04:07 GMT
#549
Novice league placement matches are searching until infinity. Still searching minimized right now. Been up since it was available. :[
Bright]
Profile Joined March 2010
United States118 Posts
July 08 2010 04:07 GMT
#550
not finding any games here for me
Track 1
Sc2Snipers
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1 Post
July 08 2010 04:07 GMT
#551
They should just shutdown the login server & fix the problem..
The strong man is not the good wrestler; the strong man is only the one who controls himself when he is angry
zJayy962
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1363 Posts
July 08 2010 04:07 GMT
#552
Can't click Find Game button.
sheaRZerg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States613 Posts
July 08 2010 04:08 GMT
#553
Anyone else getting a "patch aborted" message while trying to patch?

Keeps stopping at 99% completion of all places :/

It suggests reinstalling the game, perhaps I'll do so if i cant will it to work soon.
"Dude, just don't listen to what I say; listen to what I mean." -Sean Plott
billyX333
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States1360 Posts
July 08 2010 04:08 GMT
#554
On July 08 2010 13:06 Sadistx wrote:
Anyone actually in a league yet?


[image loading]
Intropy
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada92 Posts
July 08 2010 04:08 GMT
#555
On July 08 2010 13:04 nav148 wrote:
for ppl who have the problem where all the join game buttons are greyed out, i had that problem. i logged into a different account and then it worked. dunno if that was a coincidence but its working now for me


I had the greyed buttons and I just tried this, it seemed to fix the problem
Intropy.469
Tamerlane
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada426 Posts
July 08 2010 04:08 GMT
#556
1v1

estimated wait: 1 minute
elapsed time: 12min30sec
Shurimpu
Profile Joined April 2010
United States50 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 04:11:20
July 08 2010 04:09 GMT
#557
Go to Create Custom games, and download some maps. I did a bunch, and now it looks like I can make my own. I'm still in the process of downloading more items to start a Coop game, but this might help you guys out.

If it doesn't work, hey, at least you're getting map downloads out of the way, right?

Edit: DIDN'T WORK! got a new Error, though!

ERROR! SC2MASTER_UNKNOWN_MM_HANDLE.

Great.
Lurker
Marl
Profile Joined January 2010
United States694 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 04:14:46
July 08 2010 04:09 GMT
#558
edit: It's been so long without the beta... I'm an idiot...
Yasser
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany27 Posts
July 08 2010 04:09 GMT
#559
i going to crash a plane in some us buildings -.- aRRRRRRR
why they can t get up eu servers
Adrian_mx
Profile Joined April 2010
Mexico1880 Posts
July 08 2010 04:10 GMT
#560
On July 08 2010 13:06 NEEDSC2 wrote:
still getting maitnence messege.... im spamming, restarting. help?



same
我是冠军
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 401
Horang2 303
Larva 257
EffOrt 180
Mind 76
Hyun 62
scan(afreeca) 51
NotJumperer 42
Killer 40
Bale 38
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 37
Sharp 35
sorry 35
Shinee 22
Sacsri 13
Hm[arnc] 13
Pusan 13
Barracks 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 422
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1223
edward147
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g8196
ceh9637
Happy366
crisheroes199
Sick156
dupreeh69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 34m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.