• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:26
CEST 06:26
KST 13:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7305 users

New Patch Issues - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 27 28 29 Next All
JinRho
Profile Joined June 2010
United States38 Posts
July 07 2010 17:10 GMT
#81
I click the icon but nothing happens...
PhiliBiRD
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2643 Posts
July 07 2010 17:13 GMT
#82
why are you trying to to install a patch that wasnt even officially released yet. if it doesnt work just wait until blizz does the next step, simple as that.
d_e_x
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland41 Posts
July 07 2010 17:15 GMT
#83
I'm on EU and don't have porblems witch patch but serwer is still down.
:D
Scruff
Profile Joined May 2010
Singapore509 Posts
July 07 2010 17:20 GMT
#84
When I start my SC2 it brings me to the login screen and immediately crashes without any warning/error message. Anyone knows the reason?

I tried 3 - 4 hours ago and there wasn't any problem but there was no patch.
Does anyone know if Australia is using the NA server or Asia server this time?
I astonish myself everyday
HezzerBoy
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada59 Posts
July 07 2010 17:21 GMT
#85
On July 08 2010 02:20 Scruff wrote:
When I start my SC2 it brings me to the login screen and immediately crashes without any warning/error message. Anyone knows the reason?

I tried 3 - 4 hours ago and there wasn't any problem but there was no patch.
Does anyone know if Australia is using the NA server or Asia server this time?


Because you are not on the Europe server.
-FTW
Nagano
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1157 Posts
July 07 2010 17:25 GMT
#86
On July 08 2010 02:02 ThatsNoMoon wrote:
How do I manually patch?
I've downloaded the latest one, i unrar the folder where exactly?
I tried doing it here

Show nested quote +
C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II Beta\Support


Then double click the Blizzard Updater then I get a There is no patch file message and nothing happens.

I also run SC2 and nothing happens, as in I boot up on an old version (still have the black and yellow loading bar) and nothing is updated - I'm just kicked out with the same message "Invalid version. Please try again later".

EDIT:
nvm I seem to be doing the right thing, I'm gonna try a few other suggestions but it doesn't seem like the patching is the problem.


Manually patching can be tedious. You have to move each file in each .rar file, one at a time, into your /support/ folder, rename it to Sc2-patch.mpq, then run Blizzard Updater. After that's done updating, you delete the sc2-patch.mpq and repeat this process with the next file in the .rar file. You must do this for every patch 1-16 .rar, chronologically.

OR

You could just wait until Beta is up again.
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.”
EverDawn
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden91 Posts
July 07 2010 17:35 GMT
#87
I have a problem to:


The patch "pc-battlenet-hdfiles\Support\Battle.net.dll" could not be applied. (CRC mismatch: expected 0xa7f5ef92, actual 0xf583636f.)(PTCApply_BSDiff failed.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate:TCApply)


Don't know have to solve it, the beta has always worked for me. I have the EU client, and i recently manually patch 12-16 patch.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour. - Blake
Thelarva
Profile Joined June 2010
Denmark8 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-07 17:37:28
July 07 2010 17:35 GMT
#88
Im from EU and i get "invalid vers" even thoe i tryed to do this
->
right click in the support folder create->txtfile
write set patchlist eu-beta.patch.battle.net:1120/patch
in it and rename it to realmlist.stf

Anyone? Pleas? :D

EDIT: Also tryed to reinstall the whole thing, and ofcoz thats just silly and it didnt work,
so DONT bother to do that. lol
Painispower!
kajeus
Profile Joined May 2010
United States679 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-07 17:38:17
July 07 2010 17:37 GMT
#89
On July 08 2010 02:20 Scruff wrote:
When I start my SC2 it brings me to the login screen and immediately crashes without any warning/error message. Anyone knows the reason?

I tried 3 - 4 hours ago and there wasn't any problem but there was no patch.
Does anyone know if Australia is using the NA server or Asia server this time?

Nah, I get the same crash -- Mac client. I didn't mess with any text files or anything weird, so I wouldn't worry about it if at least two of us are suddenly suffering from the same random crash.
pro-MoMaN, pro-HuK, pro-Millenium
Quiller
Profile Joined April 2010
4 Posts
July 07 2010 17:42 GMT
#90
On July 08 2010 02:37 kajeus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 02:20 Scruff wrote:
When I start my SC2 it brings me to the login screen and immediately crashes without any warning/error message. Anyone knows the reason?

I tried 3 - 4 hours ago and there wasn't any problem but there was no patch.
Does anyone know if Australia is using the NA server or Asia server this time?

Nah, I get the same crash -- Mac client. I didn't mess with any text files or anything weird, so I wouldn't worry about it if at least two of us are suddenly suffering from the same random crash.

Same happens for me. crash right after I boot Sc2.

I'm just gonna wait until the US patch servers are up, it will save the euros some headaches if I don't download from their servers when they're trying to patch.
tehemperorer
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2183 Posts
July 07 2010 17:45 GMT
#91
First, stop asking us to wait until the US servers are up, we are patching beforehand so we can play as soon as the service has been started.

Second, I have patched full and I live in Los Angeles, California. I have changed my bnet file back to the us servers, and I seem to be at the point where I am ready to play; I just need bnet to come back up.

What I didI reinstalled SC2, didn't manually patch, changed my realmlist.stf file from us to eu, downloaded a ~940mb patch, then loaded starcraft 2 after it was 100% complete. It stopped once and I just restarted it. I then switched my realmlist.stf file from eu back to us and loaded the game. When I get into the game, instead of a progress bar for loading, it said "Initializing Maps," and then it loaded the sc2 screen. I had a blue cursor, not green, and it said Battle.net is down for maintenance, please try again later. The version I have is 0.19.0.15976 Beta (look on the bottom left of screen once the game is in the menu mode).
Knowing is half the battle... the other half is lasers.
Deleted User 72834
Profile Joined April 2010
247 Posts
July 07 2010 17:45 GMT
#92
--- Nuked ---
Lucius2
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany548 Posts
July 07 2010 17:51 GMT
#93
i still get this: tried it serveral times and it always stops at the same file at 98%


The patch "bnet\Battle.net\i18n\ptBR\String\CLIENT_NAVIGATION_PANEL.xml" could not be applied. (CRC mismatch: expected 0xc21f6c64, actual 0x00000000.)(PTCApply_BSDiff failed.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate:TCApply)
AtlaS
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1001 Posts
July 07 2010 18:02 GMT
#94
US Patch is up right now.

(for me at least and i've done no changes to my beta)
I don't have mono anymore. Woooo!
Silent12ill
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States358 Posts
July 07 2010 18:06 GMT
#95
I patched on eu now im patching again on us its 15 mb.
Surrealz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States449 Posts
July 07 2010 18:12 GMT
#96
can someone tell me what file version this patch is? I reinstalled this morning and the patch just finished in like, 20 seconds. It definitely wasn't 900mb like others say for me.

My version when I scroll over the sc2 icon is 2.1.2.1606
1a2a3a
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-07 18:14:38
July 07 2010 18:14 GMT
#97
if you have problems just reinstall!


i had to do it cause of my hotkeys. couldnt fix it so i just installed it again on another drive. i just loaded ONE 900mb patch and i was up2date. so if you could load the 500 before just stop struggling with the fix and do a new install thats only a bit bigger and which works 100%.

just tellin
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Surrealz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States449 Posts
July 07 2010 18:17 GMT
#98
I'm aware of that penner, the problem is that I may still have an ACTUAL invalid version, and since I already had all the installer.mpqs and whatnot it sped right through the installation process.

If anyone could tell me the version, that would be great. I have 2.1.2.1606

thanks
1a2a3a
Aberu
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States968 Posts
July 07 2010 18:19 GMT
#99
I just updated on the US server and it gave me the same version. It's probably supposed to be that way, this is probably a precursor to the full patch they gave EU already.
srsly
Surrealz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States449 Posts
July 07 2010 18:20 GMT
#100
thanks aberu.

So is everyone else that patched also on 2.1.2.1606? How about you EU guys?
1a2a3a
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 203
ProTech125
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2119
Shuttle 1048
Snow 90
Dewaltoss 57
Noble 42
Bale 41
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm145
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1116
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor579
Other Games
summit1g8579
JimRising 642
C9.Mang0273
PiGStarcraft265
Mew2King209
ViBE60
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 20
• practicex 19
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2400
League of Legends
• Lourlo1110
• Rush616
• Stunt297
Other Games
• Scarra721
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 34m
OSC
17h 34m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.