• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:27
CEST 18:27
KST 01:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10671 users

Beta Key Self-Nominators - Page 69

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 99 Next
cloudJR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States266 Posts
April 18 2010 23:53 GMT
#1361
On April 19 2010 08:42 Housemd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2010 08:36 cloudJR wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:32 3FFA wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:25 cloudJR wrote:
This is how I look at this situation for most of the people still opting in. They want a beta key because they can't just run to the store and buy it. It's like I have to be special to have one. So they compete in every competition they see or hear from their friends and are still on the outside looking in.

Here is where I explain why I really feel like I should continue to opt-in with a chance to get a key. First and foremost I have never made an effort to compete for one beta key. I looked at it like well it will come out eventually, and I'm not going to kiss someone's ass to get one. Then I came across this site and absolutely fell in love with it. No joke I hardly ever turn my TV on because I'm always watching a stream and participating in every chat (I'm a big Orb fan lol). When I noticed this giveaway the first thing that came to mind was, "Wow if I had a key, I could actually contribute to this site." I mean lets be honest, who wants to listen to someone talk about build orders when they aren't even able to play the game? Yes I am new but I feel like everyone looks at "noobs" to this site as scavengers just looking for a hand-out. I explained to a higher up in a PM, not because I'm new doesn't mean I have nothing to offer. All of you were new to this site at some point. I have no doubt in my mind that whether I receive a key or not I want to become a strong and consistent member of TL.

So take that however you want, and sorry this message is so damn long lol. I just feel like I should explain why I'm still participating.

I should've done this to begin with lol. Same here except I contributed a lot. Plus, I watch 20+ vods/streams a day of SCII and only play the SCI campaign to get familiar with what happened before SCII


Lol same here. I know I said this in an earlier post, but this is the first time in my life I've ever blogged before. That being said I never knew how important participating in threads really matter in the eyes of Mods and other veteran members.



I don't really mean to flame you, but something you said is pretty obvious in the sense of a new user like you (and me). I think that participating in threads is the point of being a tl.net member. I mean, what else would the point be? Just make an account and wait til a contest like this comes up and start posting that you want to be in it. No, imo (even though i am a new user and still getting adjusted) looking good and posting quality posts is very important in the eyes of veterans.

I mean many people have just made an account just for this sole reason, winning a beta key, which in its own right is unfair to people like flamewheel91 (why do i keep using you as an example??? who have made a good 2000 posts.


Lol and your fine with making a point at my expense. Remember I'm new to this kind of thing.
All I can hear are thousands of children screaming imbalance.......
Bear4188
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1797 Posts
April 18 2010 23:53 GMT
#1362
I look forward to zero hour when people starting going at eachother's throats.
"I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something." - R. Feynman
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
April 18 2010 23:56 GMT
#1363
On April 19 2010 08:53 Bear4188 wrote:
I look forward to zero hour when people starting going at eachother's throats.

I will probably not go for the throat but the tong to get everyone else to quiet down and bow to me as the supreme ruler of this contest

+ Show Spoiler +
relax, I'm jk.
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
April 18 2010 23:59 GMT
#1364
3 more hours till we post for the deadline? correct?
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
Moletrap
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1297 Posts
April 18 2010 23:59 GMT
#1365
Heh, interesting tactic.
aka Moletrap
Weedman
Profile Joined April 2010
United States65 Posts
April 18 2010 23:59 GMT
#1366
On April 17 2010 21:50 3FFA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2010 21:47 lolaloc wrote:
On April 17 2010 21:31 3FFA wrote:
On April 17 2010 21:25 Sunyveil wrote:
ROFL

I still can't believe 150 ppl self-nominated themselves

I can't believe only 150 ppl self-nominated themselves. I expected at least 500!
Also, just to clarify, is the beta keys only for windows because I only have macs and I don't buy windows because of their many bugs and some personal reasons.

No SC2 Beta for Macs yet AFAIK.

****. O well, I guess u can cross me off then =(. I hate blizzard some times...


To bad u took ur hand off the beta key already 3FFA
Smoke it!
cloudJR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States266 Posts
April 19 2010 00:00 GMT
#1367
Lol people fighting will just cause those getting called out to remain in it just to ruin it for everyone else. I'm personally staying pessimistic. Just so if I really do somehow receive a key, I'll be surprised.
All I can hear are thousands of children screaming imbalance.......
da_head
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3350 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 00:24:35
April 19 2010 00:00 GMT
#1368
i selfishly nominate myself :3

(i really want a fuckin key)

edit: what time zone is edt?

edit2: nvm. it's the same as est apparently lulz

edit3: o it's already late. fml -_-
When they see MC Probe, all the ladies disrobe.
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
April 19 2010 00:00 GMT
#1369
Getting close and theres still more people who havent opted out than total beta keys doenst look like we're gonna make it.
silentguy
Profile Joined April 2010
99 Posts
April 19 2010 00:02 GMT
#1370
honestly, you haven't seen a lot of people in the list talking in here, so there's a big chance a lot won't reply tonight.
cloudJR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States266 Posts
April 19 2010 00:03 GMT
#1371
On April 19 2010 09:02 silentguy wrote:
honestly, you haven't seen a lot of people in the list talking in here, so there's a big chance a lot won't reply tonight.


Ugh you had to go and jinx us didn't you?
All I can hear are thousands of children screaming imbalance.......
Maero
Profile Joined December 2007
349 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 00:05:08
April 19 2010 00:04 GMT
#1372
On April 19 2010 08:47 Housemd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2010 08:44 3FFA wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:42 Housemd wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:36 cloudJR wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:32 3FFA wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:25 cloudJR wrote:
This is how I look at this situation for most of the people still opting in. They want a beta key because they can't just run to the store and buy it. It's like I have to be special to have one. So they compete in every competition they see or hear from their friends and are still on the outside looking in.

Here is where I explain why I really feel like I should continue to opt-in with a chance to get a key. First and foremost I have never made an effort to compete for one beta key. I looked at it like well it will come out eventually, and I'm not going to kiss someone's ass to get one. Then I came across this site and absolutely fell in love with it. No joke I hardly ever turn my TV on because I'm always watching a stream and participating in every chat (I'm a big Orb fan lol). When I noticed this giveaway the first thing that came to mind was, "Wow if I had a key, I could actually contribute to this site." I mean lets be honest, who wants to listen to someone talk about build orders when they aren't even able to play the game? Yes I am new but I feel like everyone looks at "noobs" to this site as scavengers just looking for a hand-out. I explained to a higher up in a PM, not because I'm new doesn't mean I have nothing to offer. All of you were new to this site at some point. I have no doubt in my mind that whether I receive a key or not I want to become a strong and consistent member of TL.

So take that however you want, and sorry this message is so damn long lol. I just feel like I should explain why I'm still participating.

I should've done this to begin with lol. Same here except I contributed a lot. Plus, I watch 20+ vods/streams a day of SCII and only play the SCI campaign to get familiar with what happened before SCII


Lol same here. I know I said this in an earlier post, but this is the first time in my life I've ever blogged before. That being said I never knew how important participating in threads really matter in the eyes of Mods and other veteran members.



I don't really mean to flame you, but something you said is pretty obvious in the sense of a new user like you (and me). I think that participating in threads is the point of being a tl.net member. I mean, what else would the point be? Just make an account and wait til a contest like this comes up and start posting that you want to be in it. No, imo (even though i am a new user and still getting adjusted) looking good and posting quality posts is very important in the eyes of veterans.

I mean many people have just made an account just for this sole reason, winning a beta key, which in its own right is unfair to people like flamewheel91 (why do i keep using you as an example??? who have made a good 2000 posts.

This great message by Housemd has been brought to you by... The 3FFA foundation.

But seriously, I totally agree with this post. You keep using flamewheel91 for an example because flameweel91 is an awesome forum user.


Its not that 91 is a good forum user, he also is a selfless person. He could have easily nominated himself if he wanted to (and probably won) but he just didn't. This guy is the fucking future of TL.NET.


To be fair, I've been a member for 3 years and didn't self-nominate. That doesn't make me or anyone else the future of anything, that just makes me not a jerk.

Although I'm glad it happened, watching so many people try to rationalize their greed is probably worth giving up the chance at a beta key anyways.
silentguy
Profile Joined April 2010
99 Posts
April 19 2010 00:06 GMT
#1373
On April 19 2010 09:04 Maero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2010 08:47 Housemd wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:44 3FFA wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:42 Housemd wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:36 cloudJR wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:32 3FFA wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:25 cloudJR wrote:
This is how I look at this situation for most of the people still opting in. They want a beta key because they can't just run to the store and buy it. It's like I have to be special to have one. So they compete in every competition they see or hear from their friends and are still on the outside looking in.

Here is where I explain why I really feel like I should continue to opt-in with a chance to get a key. First and foremost I have never made an effort to compete for one beta key. I looked at it like well it will come out eventually, and I'm not going to kiss someone's ass to get one. Then I came across this site and absolutely fell in love with it. No joke I hardly ever turn my TV on because I'm always watching a stream and participating in every chat (I'm a big Orb fan lol). When I noticed this giveaway the first thing that came to mind was, "Wow if I had a key, I could actually contribute to this site." I mean lets be honest, who wants to listen to someone talk about build orders when they aren't even able to play the game? Yes I am new but I feel like everyone looks at "noobs" to this site as scavengers just looking for a hand-out. I explained to a higher up in a PM, not because I'm new doesn't mean I have nothing to offer. All of you were new to this site at some point. I have no doubt in my mind that whether I receive a key or not I want to become a strong and consistent member of TL.

So take that however you want, and sorry this message is so damn long lol. I just feel like I should explain why I'm still participating.

I should've done this to begin with lol. Same here except I contributed a lot. Plus, I watch 20+ vods/streams a day of SCII and only play the SCI campaign to get familiar with what happened before SCII


Lol same here. I know I said this in an earlier post, but this is the first time in my life I've ever blogged before. That being said I never knew how important participating in threads really matter in the eyes of Mods and other veteran members.



I don't really mean to flame you, but something you said is pretty obvious in the sense of a new user like you (and me). I think that participating in threads is the point of being a tl.net member. I mean, what else would the point be? Just make an account and wait til a contest like this comes up and start posting that you want to be in it. No, imo (even though i am a new user and still getting adjusted) looking good and posting quality posts is very important in the eyes of veterans.

I mean many people have just made an account just for this sole reason, winning a beta key, which in its own right is unfair to people like flamewheel91 (why do i keep using you as an example??? who have made a good 2000 posts.

This great message by Housemd has been brought to you by... The 3FFA foundation.

But seriously, I totally agree with this post. You keep using flamewheel91 for an example because flameweel91 is an awesome forum user.


Its not that 91 is a good forum user, he also is a selfless person. He could have easily nominated himself if he wanted to (and probably won) but he just didn't. This guy is the fucking future of TL.NET.


To be fair, I've been a member for 3 years and didn't self-nominate. That doesn't make me or anyone else the future of anything, that just makes me not a jerk.

Although I'm glad it happened, watching so many people try to rationalize their greed is probably worth giving up the chance at a beta key anyways.


Think about it though, not many people on the list actually have responded to this thread! So this might work! And some of us don't do it for greed. I'm not going to try and rationalize my reason though,
Weedman
Profile Joined April 2010
United States65 Posts
April 19 2010 00:10 GMT
#1374
I laugh at the fools who try and self-nominate in the thread and they don't even know wtf is going on.

IT IS TO LATE UR NOT ON THE LIST.
Smoke it!
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 00:16:00
April 19 2010 00:15 GMT
#1375
I'm sure if the person doesn't respond, they'll jsut get crossed out eventually and the ones that want the keys win if there are less then 10ish.
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
silentguy
Profile Joined April 2010
99 Posts
April 19 2010 00:22 GMT
#1376
On April 19 2010 09:15 Antisocialmunky wrote:
I'm sure if the person doesn't respond, they'll jsut get crossed out eventually and the ones that want the keys win if there are less then 10ish.


Yeah, that's probably the case here. Just do you guys know HOW to use a beta key? In your Battle.net account do you just add a new game through account management and use the key? That's is what some people want to know. I told them that but I myself am not 100% sure on it.
Housemd
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1407 Posts
April 19 2010 00:22 GMT
#1377
On April 19 2010 08:51 cloudJR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2010 08:42 Housemd wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:36 cloudJR wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:32 3FFA wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:25 cloudJR wrote:
This is how I look at this situation for most of the people still opting in. They want a beta key because they can't just run to the store and buy it. It's like I have to be special to have one. So they compete in every competition they see or hear from their friends and are still on the outside looking in.

Here is where I explain why I really feel like I should continue to opt-in with a chance to get a key. First and foremost I have never made an effort to compete for one beta key. I looked at it like well it will come out eventually, and I'm not going to kiss someone's ass to get one. Then I came across this site and absolutely fell in love with it. No joke I hardly ever turn my TV on because I'm always watching a stream and participating in every chat (I'm a big Orb fan lol). When I noticed this giveaway the first thing that came to mind was, "Wow if I had a key, I could actually contribute to this site." I mean lets be honest, who wants to listen to someone talk about build orders when they aren't even able to play the game? Yes I am new but I feel like everyone looks at "noobs" to this site as scavengers just looking for a hand-out. I explained to a higher up in a PM, not because I'm new doesn't mean I have nothing to offer. All of you were new to this site at some point. I have no doubt in my mind that whether I receive a key or not I want to become a strong and consistent member of TL.

So take that however you want, and sorry this message is so damn long lol. I just feel like I should explain why I'm still participating.

I should've done this to begin with lol. Same here except I contributed a lot. Plus, I watch 20+ vods/streams a day of SCII and only play the SCI campaign to get familiar with what happened before SCII


Lol same here. I know I said this in an earlier post, but this is the first time in my life I've ever blogged before. That being said I never knew how important participating in threads really matter in the eyes of Mods and other veteran members.



I don't really mean to flame you, but something you said is pretty obvious in the sense of a new user like you (and me). I think that participating in threads is the point of being a tl.net member. I mean, what else would the point be? Just make an account and wait til a contest like this comes up and start posting that you want to be in it. No, imo (even though i am a new user and still getting adjusted) looking good and posting quality posts is very important in the eyes of veterans.

I mean many people have just made an account just for this sole reason, winning a beta key, which in its own right is unfair to people like flamewheel91 (why do i keep using you as an example??? who have made a good 2000 posts.


Lol that's not what I was trying to say. Everyone that is talking down to people like you and I only point out that we have only posted to this contest. I don't know about you, but I became a member before this giveaway was even posted. I wasn't saying it like I'm going to post something everyday on every new post just so everyone looks at me as a predominate member of TL lol. There are many other ways than just posting to threads to contribute to this site.



I became a member pretty mouch a month or two before you did. I used you as a wrong example to prove my points which are:

A.) Mods care about what you post and how you interact with others on the site.
B.) People are just going to make an account to try to get a beta key which is unfair.

In all, it is absolutely allowed for a veteran member to bash down on our selfish selves if we follow point B. If they are are wrong about our goal of making an account, well the only person that knows that is YOU.
Fantasy is a beast
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 00:28:38
April 19 2010 00:24 GMT
#1378
On April 19 2010 08:59 Weedman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2010 21:50 3FFA wrote:
On April 17 2010 21:47 lolaloc wrote:
On April 17 2010 21:31 3FFA wrote:
On April 17 2010 21:25 Sunyveil wrote:
ROFL

I still can't believe 150 ppl self-nominated themselves

I can't believe only 150 ppl self-nominated themselves. I expected at least 500!
Also, just to clarify, is the beta keys only for windows because I only have macs and I don't buy windows because of their many bugs and some personal reasons.

No SC2 Beta for Macs yet AFAIK.

****. O well, I guess u can cross me off then =(. I hate blizzard some times...


To bad u took ur hand off the beta key already 3FFA

No I didn't! Is my name crossed off?

edit: besides I said later that I took that back since I only ever said that because I thought that it could only work on windows but my friends later told me how I could get a intel Mac to use windows applications with boot camp. Nice try, but you can't count me out yet!
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
April 19 2010 00:25 GMT
#1379
On April 19 2010 08:49 3FFA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2010 08:47 Housemd wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:44 3FFA wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:42 Housemd wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:36 cloudJR wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:32 3FFA wrote:
On April 19 2010 08:25 cloudJR wrote:
This is how I look at this situation for most of the people still opting in. They want a beta key because they can't just run to the store and buy it. It's like I have to be special to have one. So they compete in every competition they see or hear from their friends and are still on the outside looking in.

Here is where I explain why I really feel like I should continue to opt-in with a chance to get a key. First and foremost I have never made an effort to compete for one beta key. I looked at it like well it will come out eventually, and I'm not going to kiss someone's ass to get one. Then I came across this site and absolutely fell in love with it. No joke I hardly ever turn my TV on because I'm always watching a stream and participating in every chat (I'm a big Orb fan lol). When I noticed this giveaway the first thing that came to mind was, "Wow if I had a key, I could actually contribute to this site." I mean lets be honest, who wants to listen to someone talk about build orders when they aren't even able to play the game? Yes I am new but I feel like everyone looks at "noobs" to this site as scavengers just looking for a hand-out. I explained to a higher up in a PM, not because I'm new doesn't mean I have nothing to offer. All of you were new to this site at some point. I have no doubt in my mind that whether I receive a key or not I want to become a strong and consistent member of TL.

So take that however you want, and sorry this message is so damn long lol. I just feel like I should explain why I'm still participating.

I should've done this to begin with lol. Same here except I contributed a lot. Plus, I watch 20+ vods/streams a day of SCII and only play the SCI campaign to get familiar with what happened before SCII


Lol same here. I know I said this in an earlier post, but this is the first time in my life I've ever blogged before. That being said I never knew how important participating in threads really matter in the eyes of Mods and other veteran members.



I don't really mean to flame you, but something you said is pretty obvious in the sense of a new user like you (and me). I think that participating in threads is the point of being a tl.net member. I mean, what else would the point be? Just make an account and wait til a contest like this comes up and start posting that you want to be in it. No, imo (even though i am a new user and still getting adjusted) looking good and posting quality posts is very important in the eyes of veterans.

I mean many people have just made an account just for this sole reason, winning a beta key, which in its own right is unfair to people like flamewheel91 (why do i keep using you as an example??? who have made a good 2000 posts.

This great message by Housemd has been brought to you by... The 3FFA foundation.

But seriously, I totally agree with this post. You keep using flamewheel91 for an example because flameweel91 is an awesome forum user.


Its not that 91 is a good forum user, he also is a selfless person. He could have easily nominated himself if he wanted to (and probably won) but he just didn't. This guy is the fucking future of TL.NET.

No, Liquid'Nazgul is. He is the past, the present, and the future of TL.net

You guys are too kind >.>
I won't ever be able to compare to people like Nazgul and many other forum vets.
I wouldn't have ever nominated myself because I could think of at least 15-20 people off the top of my head way more deserving than I was.

But what I think is besides the point :/
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Weedman
Profile Joined April 2010
United States65 Posts
April 19 2010 00:30 GMT
#1380
On April 19 2010 09:24 3FFA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2010 08:59 Weedman wrote:
On April 17 2010 21:50 3FFA wrote:
On April 17 2010 21:47 lolaloc wrote:
On April 17 2010 21:31 3FFA wrote:
On April 17 2010 21:25 Sunyveil wrote:
ROFL

I still can't believe 150 ppl self-nominated themselves

I can't believe only 150 ppl self-nominated themselves. I expected at least 500!
Also, just to clarify, is the beta keys only for windows because I only have macs and I don't buy windows because of their many bugs and some personal reasons.

No SC2 Beta for Macs yet AFAIK.

****. O well, I guess u can cross me off then =(. I hate blizzard some times...


To bad u took ur hand off the beta key already 3FFA

No I didn't! Is my name crossed off?

edit: besides I said later that I took that back since I only ever said that because I thought that it could only work on windows but my friends later told me how I could get a intel Mac to use windows applications with boot camp. Nice try, but you can't count me out yet!


You can't say you are out then change ur mind. Sorry broseph.
Smoke it!
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 99 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 331
Codebar 73
UpATreeSC 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38652
Calm 3717
Bisu 2491
FanTaSy 1397
Shuttle 1376
Mini 530
Hyuk 404
Stork 350
actioN 290
EffOrt 284
[ Show more ]
Barracks 204
firebathero 190
Rush 185
Snow 149
Dewaltoss 110
Zeus 67
Shinee 46
Liquid`Ret 43
Sharp 34
soO 32
Sea.KH 31
Hyun 30
Bale 27
Free 24
Pusan 24
Yoon 20
Aegong 18
Shine 18
PianO 18
HiyA 18
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7837
Dendi1064
XaKoH 307
League of Legends
KnowMe47
Counter-Strike
x6flipin493
Fnx 0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes610
Other Games
singsing2501
hiko1506
FrodaN787
Beastyqt537
mouzStarbuck281
byalli216
Livibee190
Hui .160
Liquid`VortiX158
C9.Mang0114
RotterdaM99
Trikslyr59
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV413
Other Games
• Shiphtur959
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 48m
Replay Cast
6h 33m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.