• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:22
CEST 11:22
KST 18:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9657 users

Beta Key Self-Nominators - Page 17

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 99 Next
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
April 17 2010 11:04 GMT
#321
The beta key nomination thread: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-17 12:00:15
April 17 2010 11:09 GMT
#322
On April 17 2010 20:04 Pholon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2010 19:50 3FFA wrote:
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! =D. I thought I wouldn't get the key. I do want the key and THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH TL!(did I say that already?.... o well)


lol

nvm about what I said. It was my little bro.
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-17 11:11:14
April 17 2010 11:10 GMT
#323
On April 17 2010 19:14 DwmC_Foefen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2010 19:01 Cheree wrote:
On April 17 2010 18:45 Pholon wrote:
This thread, however, is a chance for you to redeem yourself.

Redeem themselves from what? There's nothing wrong with nominating yourself in a contest like this, especially when it was explicitely said it was okay to do so. I don't see people who got their very first beta keys giving them out to more deserving members of the community. People who don't have beta keys and didn't get nominated stand a better chance by self-nomination than no nomination at all. This patronizing attitude rubs me the wrong way.



It's just wrong to nominate yourself :p

The was called "Nominate SOMEONE to win a beta key". And then there were all these low postcount posters who went on and nominated themselves.

How do you call that in English?

Leechers? :p


OH IM SORRY. I guess scrubs nominating themselves over so many unkeyed deserving people doesn´t rub you the wrong way huh? Wow that makes so much sense.


On April 17 2010 20:09 3FFA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2010 20:04 Pholon wrote:
On April 17 2010 19:50 3FFA wrote:
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! =D. I thought I wouldn't get the key. I do want the key and THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH TL!(did I say that already?.... o well)


lol

lol is right


...have you read the op?
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Makica
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada180 Posts
April 17 2010 11:12 GMT
#324
On April 17 2010 20:04 3FFA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2010 19:59 Makica wrote:
What if there is a different strategy. What if there is a plan to clean up the unworthy newcomers to TL by banning everyone who's name isn't crossed out on that list?



I already thought of that... keep lurking on TL.net lol...


Your use of periods is incorrect and it confuses me. In order for me to properly respond I need clarification on exactly what you just said.
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
April 17 2010 11:14 GMT
#325
On April 17 2010 20:09 3FFA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2010 20:04 Pholon wrote:
On April 17 2010 19:50 3FFA wrote:
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! =D. I thought I wouldn't get the key. I do want the key and THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH TL!(did I say that already?.... o well)


lol

lol is right

lol. If i hadnt read your previous posts I'd be sure you're trollan
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-17 11:17:21
April 17 2010 11:15 GMT
#326
On April 17 2010 20:12 Makica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2010 20:04 3FFA wrote:
On April 17 2010 19:59 Makica wrote:
What if there is a different strategy. What if there is a plan to clean up the unworthy newcomers to TL by banning everyone who's name isn't crossed out on that list?



I already thought of that... keep lurking on TL.net lol...


Your use of periods is incorrect and it confuses me. In order for me to properly respond I need clarification on exactly what you just said.

He copied my idea that I posted earlier and reposted it as a brand new invention.

Edit: nvm I misread, new answer: he is just stupid.
ven
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany332 Posts
April 17 2010 11:17 GMT
#327
I don't want the key.
You can reach the rainbow. I'll be there to help.
saitox
Profile Joined August 2007
Chile70 Posts
April 17 2010 11:17 GMT
#328
wow is this one of those joker paradox? will i save myself before somebody else save themselves??
Mantoss !!!!!!!!!!
saitox
Profile Joined August 2007
Chile70 Posts
April 17 2010 11:17 GMT
#329
On April 17 2010 20:17 ven wrote:
I don't want the key.


bravo.
Mantoss !!!!!!!!!!
Makica
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada180 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-17 11:18:59
April 17 2010 11:18 GMT
#330
On April 17 2010 20:15 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2010 20:12 Makica wrote:
On April 17 2010 20:04 3FFA wrote:
On April 17 2010 19:59 Makica wrote:
What if there is a different strategy. What if there is a plan to clean up the unworthy newcomers to TL by banning everyone who's name isn't crossed out on that list?



I already thought of that... keep lurking on TL.net lol...


Your use of periods is incorrect and it confuses me. In order for me to properly respond I need clarification on exactly what you just said.

He copied my idea that I posted earlier and reposted it as a brand new invention.


Oh, then credit goes to you sir! If there were liquibet points available for this, I'd bet on your idea.
GoodCat1
Profile Joined May 2009
Israel266 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-17 11:30:57
April 17 2010 11:19 GMT
#331
On April 17 2010 20:17 ven wrote:
I don't want the key.


I WANT THE KEY!!!

srsly i'm the most selfish bastard on TL.net

i don't tip
i eat everything without sharing
[

insert more examples of my selfishness


]


i have no competition here..so just hand me a key

[image loading]
ZerO FAN~!~!~!
saitox
Profile Joined August 2007
Chile70 Posts
April 17 2010 11:21 GMT
#332
why do i have this sense of self-righteousness ?

I don't want to get a key.
Mantoss !!!!!!!!!!
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-17 11:27:01
April 17 2010 11:23 GMT
#333
On April 17 2010 20:18 Makica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2010 20:15 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
On April 17 2010 20:12 Makica wrote:
On April 17 2010 20:04 3FFA wrote:
On April 17 2010 19:59 Makica wrote:
What if there is a different strategy. What if there is a plan to clean up the unworthy newcomers to TL by banning everyone who's name isn't crossed out on that list?



I already thought of that... keep lurking on TL.net lol...


Your use of periods is incorrect and it confuses me. In order for me to properly respond I need clarification on exactly what you just said.

He copied my idea that I posted earlier and reposted it as a brand new invention.


Oh, then credit goes to you sir! If there were liquibet points available for this, I'd bet on your idea.

No sir, I'll hand those over to you. Honestly you deserve them more, you put your sweat and blood into the task of comming up with such an idea. I just smoked some 420 and put on some old ABBA record.

I finally got what this thread is all about. It's about learning to give and take amongst people you come across everyday. This thread will teach you the meaning of love and respect to one and another.

Brb going to the bathroom for a quickie.
Deleted User 48059
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
86 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-17 11:34:18
April 17 2010 11:29 GMT
#334
Right. Well, I was never expecting the key anyway, and have a degree to try and salvage (see self-nomination thread), so you can scratch my name off the list, Hot_Bid

I do not want a beta key.

well, I do, clearly, but not in this manner.

Kev


[edited to remove pointless quoting]
Weedman
Profile Joined April 2010
United States65 Posts
April 17 2010 11:31 GMT
#335
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 17 2010 20:19 GoodCat1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2010 20:17 ven wrote:
I don't want the key.


I WANT THE KEY!!!

srsly i'm the most selfish bastard on TL.net

i don't tip
i eat everything without sharing
[

insert more examples of my selfishness


]


i have no competition here..so just hand me a key

[image loading]


I laughed but I really want the key too :D
Smoke it!
Kleander
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States334 Posts
April 17 2010 11:32 GMT
#336
funny thing is, the people who said they "dont want a key" will end up getting them if not enough people say it

or im lying, and you should disregard everything i say
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy. 지지 Guess who's learning Korean
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
April 17 2010 11:35 GMT
#337
Updated. In 6 hours, 19 people have crossed their names off.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
April 17 2010 11:39 GMT
#338
On April 17 2010 20:35 Hot_Bid wrote:
Updated. In 6 hours, 19 people have crossed their names off.


You missed me. I opted-out back in page 10.
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
April 17 2010 11:39 GMT
#339
On April 17 2010 16:25 GoodCat1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2010 16:23 Roffles wrote:
On April 17 2010 16:22 vitruvia wrote:
what if there are more than enough people who didn't read this post until 48 hours?

Do they really deserve to get keys then?


exactly what i wanted to say

Btw my cat is celebrating his 3month birthday..make his owner happy xD

[image loading]

O_O homer cat
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-17 12:00:37
April 17 2010 11:41 GMT
#340
On April 17 2010 20:39 madnessman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2010 20:35 Hot_Bid wrote:
Updated. In 6 hours, 19 people have crossed their names off.


You missed me. I opted-out back in page 10.

Sorry, updated.

edit: 22 people.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 99 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1205
Hyun 568
firebathero 541
Hyuk 398
BeSt 329
Jaedong 269
Mong 268
Soma 189
Shine 86
PianO 82
[ Show more ]
Sexy 62
910 50
Mind 48
sSak 41
Hm[arnc] 35
Shinee 30
ZergMaN 26
Bale 25
yabsab 20
HiyA 19
Sharp 15
sorry 12
ZerO 11
Noble 10
Stork 7
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe0
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1226
olofmeister1178
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King351
Other Games
gofns31658
summit1g7849
ceh9615
KnowMe126
Pyrionflax93
Livibee44
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick476
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos973
• Stunt381
Other Games
• Shiphtur439
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 39m
Patches Events
6h 39m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.