• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:01
CEST 04:01
KST 11:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9402 users

TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 - Page 138

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 234 Next
Garbels
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria653 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-19 19:01:51
October 19 2016 19:01 GMT
#2741
A log were you list everything that you eat and how much of it. Not just a list of stuff you should eat.
Pontual
Profile Joined October 2016
Brazil3038 Posts
October 19 2016 19:03 GMT
#2742
Oh seems fair. Do some self-policing.
Will do it, and post it after 4 weeks.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-19 19:10:43
October 19 2016 19:10 GMT
#2743
MyFitnessPal is the app I use

To log food intake that is, you can also use it to keep track of exercise, set goals etc etc
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 20 2016 12:41 GMT
#2744
yeah, it's really important to actually have an idea of how many calories you're eating in a week (one or two days doesn't help).

Those giant sandwiches you're talking about, I bet you "should" be eating 4 every day!!
Pontual
Profile Joined October 2016
Brazil3038 Posts
October 20 2016 12:59 GMT
#2745
I tottaly would if I could afford it :D. It has 5 different tipes of meat. It's divine.
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
October 20 2016 13:48 GMT
#2746
On October 19 2016 19:20 Pontual wrote:
I am 1,85m and 55kg. My goal is to gain 5kg until 31 January. It's a small goal but keep in mind that I've hardcore tried to gain weight before and in 2 months eating 9 times per day (not small meals), took whey protein and worked out every single day, got really frustrated that through this whole time i gained 0kg. But maybe that time my body wasa still in formation and growing. Now I think it's time to be happier with my body. Any tips are welcome.


When I started I weighted 48kg for 1m74, now 70kg and couting (still mall and weak af though )

Did some of you ever did 5/3/1 ? I've started to follow a program and stop making my own, but I feel there is so few volume it's like I barely work
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
October 20 2016 13:50 GMT
#2747
Lift heavier then.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
October 20 2016 14:21 GMT
#2748
On October 20 2016 22:48 Philozovic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2016 19:20 Pontual wrote:
I am 1,85m and 55kg. My goal is to gain 5kg until 31 January. It's a small goal but keep in mind that I've hardcore tried to gain weight before and in 2 months eating 9 times per day (not small meals), took whey protein and worked out every single day, got really frustrated that through this whole time i gained 0kg. But maybe that time my body wasa still in formation and growing. Now I think it's time to be happier with my body. Any tips are welcome.


When I started I weighted 48kg for 1m74, now 70kg and couting (still mall and weak af though )

Did some of you ever did 5/3/1 ? I've started to follow a program and stop making my own, but I feel there is so few volume it's like I barely work

Do the Building the Monolith variant for more volume.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-21 12:20:02
October 21 2016 12:19 GMT
#2749
I'm running 5/3/1 BBB 3 month challenge. I personally think it's really good. I add some extra volume for random accessory movements (leg press, arm work, GHR, lateral raises, pull-ups) and it's been going well. It's too bad that my schedule this semester is absurd, I wish I could train more. But between my 6 classes, 2 of which have labs, and 2 research lab positions, I just don't have time for training 4x per week consistently. That being said, my bench has been going pretty decently and I think I'm good for at least 255-265x1 @160 lbs. Hoping to hit 300 before I turn 20 next May.
Garbels
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria653 Posts
October 21 2016 14:43 GMT
#2750
That was scary. Blacked out during light deadlift warmup. Never happened before. Stumbled sideways, no injuries from falling. Could continue lifting.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
October 25 2016 02:31 GMT
#2751
Can anyone recommend some dank chicken breast seasoning mixes? I've been using a combination of paprika/turmeric and it's not bad. I've also started meal prepping with chicken breast hummus wraps which is just chicken, garlic pepper hummus, spinach/kale leaves, and some fresh herbs. Sometimes I use unbreaded sauteed cod instead of chicken breast.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
October 25 2016 02:33 GMT
#2752
cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper for southwestern
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
October 25 2016 02:35 GMT
#2753
Ratio? roughly
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
October 25 2016 02:37 GMT
#2754
1 to 1 to .5 to .5
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-25 03:47:00
October 25 2016 03:46 GMT
#2755
get some dank balsamic vinegar and dank olive oil and some dank garlic and mix it with salt and let the chicken marinate in it.
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 25 2016 04:33 GMT
#2756
I focus more on getting the chicken cooked just right (juicy but done) than spices. Once you find the right bake times for your oven/elevation you can play with flavor.

On September 06 2016 23:18 y0su wrote:
Simple chicken breast:
Heat oven 225c (400f?)
Drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper both sides.
Bake 10 min, flip and bake 10 min more.

karix_love
Profile Joined October 2016
1 Post
October 25 2016 11:25 GMT
#2757
--- Nuked ---
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-25 12:57:33
October 25 2016 12:55 GMT
#2758
On October 19 2016 21:33 mordek wrote:
I've been foam rolling and using the lacrosse ball in the morning and evenings and this TFL/IT/Quad tightness has been crazy. Spent 15 min kettlebell smashing this morning and its slightly better. Its only my left thigh too which is a little strange. The right is a normal tight/sore from lifting.

Should I be concerned I haven't seen much improvement? I've been doing upstream and downstream, stretching, myofascial release, resting... my legs feel better like I've been doing all these things but if I squat down and up the lateral side of my left thigh hurts. It's like a fatigued tightening pain and I just don't get why I'm seeing so little improvement I'm thinking I need to focus more on my glutes since it I really notice it when I try to externally rotate?
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
October 25 2016 13:00 GMT
#2759
It may be time to see a medical professional, as there are some rare ailments (chronic compartment syndrome of the thigh, for example) that may explain your symptoms. Gonna be hard to say much else without a physical exam.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
October 25 2016 13:44 GMT
#2760
On October 25 2016 22:00 farvacola wrote:
It may be time to see a medical professional, as there are some rare ailments (chronic compartment syndrome of the thigh, for example) that may explain your symptoms. Gonna be hard to say much else without a physical exam.

Understood, thanks for the response. I've got an appt in two weeks so we'll see how it progresses.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiLiPiLi 19
RuFF_SC2 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1373
Sharp 58
Bale 38
Dota 2
monkeys_forever565
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
Doublelift4761
Counter-Strike
taco 630
Other Games
summit1g7512
JimRising 530
C9.Mang0289
ViBE155
ToD82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick770
BasetradeTV177
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP88
• poizon28 38
• davetesta27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1158
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 59m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.