• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7898 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 49

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 379 Next
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
February 02 2012 18:36 GMT
#961
I was just going to say, this would fare a lot better in general.

I think most people who post regularly in this thread already acknowledge "the big three" and have often moved on to something more advanced.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
February 02 2012 18:37 GMT
#962
In other news, heading over to New York in an hour~

Took a five day rest at home not doing anything, now I'm super pumped to start lifting again!!
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
illuminos
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
30 Posts
February 02 2012 18:41 GMT
#963
Haha, damn. Worth a shot.

We thought tracking of diet and workout progress would be helpful to keep accountability, but it's great that TL already has that in place.

Thanks anyways guys
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
February 02 2012 18:44 GMT
#964
if you are serious about reaching out to the SC2 community, I suggest you posting it in general. This subforum is pretty segregated, as much as I hate to admit.

It's a little cheesy, but it's a neat idea. And I do think more nerds need to get ripped.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
KOVU
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark708 Posts
February 02 2012 19:05 GMT
#965
On February 03 2012 03:44 Cambium wrote:
if you are serious about reaching out to the SC2 community, I suggest you posting it in general. This subforum is pretty segregated, as much as I hate to admit.

It's a little cheesy, but it's a neat idea. And I do think more nerds need to get ripped.

Seems like a good idea, could try with adding the Fitocracy thread too, that seems attractive to some.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
February 02 2012 19:34 GMT
#966
On February 03 2012 03:44 Cambium wrote:
if you are serious about reaching out to the SC2 community, I suggest you posting it in general. This subforum is pretty segregated, as much as I hate to admit.

It's a little cheesy, but it's a neat idea. And I do think more nerds need to get ripped.

Agreed. I think e-sports would be alot more fun to watch if the players weren't all skinny milk-white basement dwellers.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
February 02 2012 19:40 GMT
#967
On February 02 2012 21:13 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 16:51 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Hey guys, what are the best accessory exercises to increase bench press, weighted dips?

Isn't your bench at like 135 pounds? The best assistance for a low bench is just bench pressing and recovering appropiately. It makes a ton of sense that weighed dips are good though; they work pecs, triceps, shoulders and stabilisers quite hard.
Nah 160lb now. Thanks, as well as gotunk and ffgeneration!
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
illuminos
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
30 Posts
February 02 2012 19:45 GMT
#968
Cool, thanks guys! I didn't want to post to general at risk of seeming too spammy, but now that I have the suggestions of H&F and 3 posts under my belt, I feel like I'm ready.
illuminos
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
30 Posts
February 02 2012 19:57 GMT
#969
Oh wait, I need to be a member for 3 days, ha.
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
February 02 2012 20:16 GMT
#970
On February 03 2012 04:34 Osmoses wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 03:44 Cambium wrote:
if you are serious about reaching out to the SC2 community, I suggest you posting it in general. This subforum is pretty segregated, as much as I hate to admit.

It's a little cheesy, but it's a neat idea. And I do think more nerds need to get ripped.

Agreed. I think e-sports would be alot more fun to watch if the players weren't all skinny milk-white basement dwellers.

Well Idra is getting the entire SlayerS team ripped according to Puzzle, so it's gonna happen!
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
February 02 2012 21:02 GMT
#971
On February 03 2012 05:16 Logros wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 04:34 Osmoses wrote:
On February 03 2012 03:44 Cambium wrote:
if you are serious about reaching out to the SC2 community, I suggest you posting it in general. This subforum is pretty segregated, as much as I hate to admit.

It's a little cheesy, but it's a neat idea. And I do think more nerds need to get ripped.

Agreed. I think e-sports would be alot more fun to watch if the players weren't all skinny milk-white basement dwellers.

Well Idra is getting the entire SlayerS team ripped according to Puzzle, so it's gonna happen!

I've noticed Idra himself bulking at least. Got the biceps to go with his personality now, which I think is pretty cool.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
February 02 2012 21:26 GMT
#972
Nerds need to squat more, bench is pretty meh
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
emjaytron
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia544 Posts
February 02 2012 21:34 GMT
#973
Overdoing benchpress alone is also not going to be great for your shoulder health if you play computer games 8hrs+ a day.
Grubby - SaSe - Oz - Hero
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
February 02 2012 22:31 GMT
#974
Im sure as Idra probably "learned" from Geoff he's not only Benching but also Deadlifting and Squatting.
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
February 02 2012 22:47 GMT
#975
On February 03 2012 07:31 AsnSensation wrote:
Im sure as Idra probably "learned" from Geoff he's not only Benching but also Deadlifting and Squatting.

Speaking of which, I made bunch of cute girls squeal when they found out I have a girlfriend, because I am 'too perfect for a straight guy'. And they said they would 'eat cereal out of your ass anyday'.


I'm 100% loyal to my girl, but as a guy who's hasn't had any success with women (and not for lack of trying) for the first 18 years of his existence, this still makes me feel like emperor of the universe.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
February 02 2012 23:09 GMT
#976
heee
i had a good time at the gym today lol
cant wait to post my progress -___- still another 4-5 days to go!! *being cautious when i changed bench grip*
this has been SUCH a long month (i quit smoking too, exhausting)
i really cant wait until the end of NEXT month when i will finally have PROGRESS (rather than "re-doing" everything for the 3rd, 4th time) , and i think lots of it , since i am eating more and i think i can feel it helping
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
February 02 2012 23:42 GMT
#977
On February 03 2012 04:45 illuminos wrote:
Cool, thanks guys! I didn't want to post to general at risk of seeming too spammy, but now that I have the suggestions of H&F and 3 posts under my belt, I feel like I'm ready.

I'd definitely suggest pm'ing a mod or admin and clearing it with them first. I love the idea and as long as what you advise works and your not doing gimmicky shit I'm sure all of us will support you. I've seen a lot of stuff like what you're going to post get closed, especially when posted by someone who just joined.

Make sure your thread is well written and has a lot of information on it, the post you put in here will get closed asap and bad first topics tend to leave a sour taste in everyone's mouth and when you remake the thread with more info it's going to need to be much better written to stay open than if you had just put effort in to it in the fist place.

good luck =]
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
February 02 2012 23:46 GMT
#978
On February 03 2012 07:47 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 07:31 AsnSensation wrote:
Im sure as Idra probably "learned" from Geoff he's not only Benching but also Deadlifting and Squatting.

Speaking of which, I made bunch of cute girls squeal when they found out I have a girlfriend, because I am 'too perfect for a straight guy'. And they said they would 'eat cereal out of your ass anyday'.


The singlest greatest compliment ever given to a man.
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
February 02 2012 23:47 GMT
#979
On February 03 2012 07:47 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 07:31 AsnSensation wrote:
Im sure as Idra probably "learned" from Geoff he's not only Benching but also Deadlifting and Squatting.

Speaking of which, I made bunch of cute girls squeal when they found out I have a girlfriend, because I am 'too perfect for a straight guy'. And they said they would 'eat cereal out of your ass anyday'.


I'm 100% loyal to my girl, but as a guy who's hasn't had any success with women (and not for lack of trying) for the first 18 years of his existence, this still makes me feel like emperor of the universe.
Please share some girls with me!


Are handstand push-ups a respectable exercise for shoulder strength?
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
February 03 2012 00:24 GMT
#980
On February 03 2012 08:46 Advocado wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 07:47 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
On February 03 2012 07:31 AsnSensation wrote:
Im sure as Idra probably "learned" from Geoff he's not only Benching but also Deadlifting and Squatting.

Speaking of which, I made bunch of cute girls squeal when they found out I have a girlfriend, because I am 'too perfect for a straight guy'. And they said they would 'eat cereal out of your ass anyday'.


The singlest greatest compliment ever given to a man.


I'm jealous.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1490
910 89
NotJumperer 83
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
febbydoto18
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g7809
Coldzera 734
JimRising 650
hungrybox630
WinterStarcraft350
C9.Mang0333
PiGStarcraft274
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 15
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota261
League of Legends
• Lourlo1055
• Rush910
• Stunt200
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 28m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.