• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:15
CEST 07:15
KST 14:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6034 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 156

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 379 Next
Sneakyz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2361 Posts
April 01 2012 13:34 GMT
#3101
Pulled 200kg deadlift today, felt good and I don't really have any motivation for another max week so I just put on 210 and went for it. Got it like 1cm off the floor and then it didn't move^^.

Anyway, happy I broke 200kg, going back to PHAT for a while now and then I'll probably run CP again before the end of the year, aiming for like 220-230kg.
I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
April 01 2012 13:49 GMT
#3102
On April 01 2012 22:34 Sneakyz wrote:
Pulled 200kg deadlift today, felt good and I don't really have any motivation for another max week so I just put on 210 and went for it. Got it like 1cm off the floor and then it didn't move^^.

Anyway, happy I broke 200kg, going back to PHAT for a while now and then I'll probably run CP again before the end of the year, aiming for like 220-230kg.


good job man! no video though?
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Sneakyz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2361 Posts
April 01 2012 13:53 GMT
#3103
On April 01 2012 22:49 Zafrumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2012 22:34 Sneakyz wrote:
Pulled 200kg deadlift today, felt good and I don't really have any motivation for another max week so I just put on 210 and went for it. Got it like 1cm off the floor and then it didn't move^^.

Anyway, happy I broke 200kg, going back to PHAT for a while now and then I'll probably run CP again before the end of the year, aiming for like 220-230kg.


good job man! no video though?

Nope sorry , I only have my cellphone and I need it for music!
I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-01 14:21:13
April 01 2012 14:11 GMT
#3104
On April 01 2012 21:33 FFGenerations wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2012 20:21 Osmoses wrote:
On April 01 2012 13:30 infinity21 wrote:
I hate doing cardio and ab work but I don't put them into my routine in the first place so I never have to do them :p

Preeeeeetty much this. Running sucks, it hurts and its uncomfortable. Its like stretching. :p


i thought so too until i tried the "walk/run" style where you only run until you start to get annoyed/worn out (like 2-3 minutes) and then you walk for 30 seconds and chill out. makes it a WHOLE different barrel of pears.

i just woke up and i am so super kinda happy about having started that work last night. SOOO super kinda happy (nervous about continuing the effort tho). its CRAZY the freakin difference having achieved somethiing makes. usually i spend every single moment (especially when i wake up) brooding about how much i hate myself and havent done anything about it, but now instead of EVERY waking moment being an anxious brood and whirlwind of selfloathing, i am instead joyous and hopeful!!!

now i have 15 mins guitar, 55 mins stretching, i know i can do a solid 3?? hours work on the course and complete a module NP, and i have gym so long as i SWITCH OFF at the right time (and i know how to do that now - you just hold an inspiring thought in your mind and then hit the Shut Down button without thinking about it, 30 seconds later everything is awsome), and my bedroom is clean.

having these 3-4 things that you are achieving at (however minute) makes SUUUCH a huge difference to having just 1 thing, because if you fuck up at one (like i am with gym atm) then the others really keep you going. i quit smoking for 2 days then smoked for 2 days and now maybe i will be able to quit again today because i have a stronger base to me now :D

tonight? guitar, stretching, switch off. tomorrow: gym, see course lady, dont smoke, stretch, guitar, tidy room a bit. and then tuesday i will wake up feeling as amazing as i ever have ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! except i will be mindfucked from not smoking LOL anyway

Aw man, this muthafucka is getting shit done (just watched chapelle standup, in ghetto-mo)

I wanna get shit done too but it seems whenever I have free time all I wanna do is sleep. Right now I could be working on my iPhone app, but it seems all I have energy for is lazily browsing the internet. Might get my shit together enough to play LoL later...

I wish I had the energy to be productive. You see these attention-deficit people running all over the place achieving all sorts of shit while you're sitting in front of your computer and you feel somehow inadequate. I wanna learn how to play the guitar, I wanna program a successful iPhone app, I wanna reach Masters in SC2.

I am making some progress though. Last night I was out at a club and I saw a girl I wanted. Cute asian girl, short skirt, I knew I wanted to get to know her. Usually I'd just make a longing grimace and watch her from the shadows, bitterly and contemplatively, but this time I actually made a move and went over to her and started dancing. Turns out either I have the face of a ghoul or maybe she was just xenophobic because the second she locked eyes with me she grabbed a hold of her friend and squealed, trying to get away.

Another blow to my self-esteem. No, not really to be honest, my self-confidence is higher than it's ever been, I'm actually proud of how little her rejection affected me. That, I think, is alpha.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
April 01 2012 14:29 GMT
#3105
On April 01 2012 22:53 Sneakyz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2012 22:49 Zafrumi wrote:
On April 01 2012 22:34 Sneakyz wrote:
Pulled 200kg deadlift today, felt good and I don't really have any motivation for another max week so I just put on 210 and went for it. Got it like 1cm off the floor and then it didn't move^^.

Anyway, happy I broke 200kg, going back to PHAT for a while now and then I'll probably run CP again before the end of the year, aiming for like 220-230kg.


good job man! no video though?

Nope sorry , I only have my cellphone and I need it for music!


too bad I'm gonna do another cycle of c/p in the fall I think. shooting for 500lbs (226kg) !
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
April 01 2012 14:44 GMT
#3106
On April 01 2012 22:29 Logros wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2012 20:13 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
I'm gonna have four teeth pulled this wednesday. I can't eat beforehand. Does anybody have tips/experiences? Wednesday is deadlift day, so I think I might have to move that to thursday.

When I had it done they told me not to do heavy exercise for like 2 days after, because if you're straining hard it might open up the wounds again. Besides that it's not too bad, your mouth will just be numb for half the day from the anesthesia .

Does it affect your coordination? Like is it still safe to DL? I can rest on saturday/sunday lol.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-01 16:23:29
April 01 2012 16:21 GMT
#3107
On April 01 2012 06:18 Hurricane wrote:
My original estimate had me stopping madcows now and switching into smolov, but the gains keep coming so I'mma stay on madcow!

squat @ 325lb x3
bench @ 255lbx3
row @ 190lbx3 cause lol can't clean anymore =[



you're a little bitch.

Whenever you get to 90kg C&J talk to me. Otherwise, gtfo of my sight.

(sick gains and congrats tho . mad bro love for you)

Edit: So, eh, holy week or w/e they call it in the us/rest of the world. Gym opening only Monday through wednesday. gonna go and hit big lifts, and then take a break and go to the beach from thursday to saturday or something. gonna heavily drink, and forget all my girl problems (just broke up with gf. I feel like total shit, but trying not to panic nor suffer anxiety attacks or w/e.).

so yay, hoping for lifting to rescue me from my shitty life conditions.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Donkeys
Profile Joined August 2010
Mexico308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-01 16:34:04
April 01 2012 16:33 GMT
#3108
yeaaa semana santa. same in my mexican gym. only open monday through wednesday zzzz. jesus wants us to lift heavy weights.
http://www.belowtherimyo.blogspot.com/
Raidern
Profile Joined February 2005
Brazil3821 Posts
April 01 2012 18:14 GMT
#3109
I hate these fucking holidays, really. Well I used to love them when I was living on a normal schedule, but now that my only obligations are studying and working from home, I hate them. In Brazil we have a shitload of holidays and the gym closes on every single one of them. There were like 4 weeks out of the 12~~ we had this year where the gym was closed for four days. I want to go 3x a week for several consecutive weeks, goddamnit!
For the Swarm!
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-01 18:19:23
April 01 2012 18:17 GMT
#3110
On April 02 2012 01:21 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2012 06:18 Hurricane wrote:
My original estimate had me stopping madcows now and switching into smolov, but the gains keep coming so I'mma stay on madcow!

squat @ 325lb x3
bench @ 255lbx3
row @ 190lbx3 cause lol can't clean anymore =[



you're a little bitch.

Whenever you get to 90kg C&J talk to me. Otherwise, gtfo of my sight.

(sick gains and congrats tho . mad bro love for you)

Edit: So, eh, holy week or w/e they call it in the us/rest of the world. Gym opening only Monday through wednesday. gonna go and hit big lifts, and then take a break and go to the beach from thursday to saturday or something. gonna heavily drink, and forget all my girl problems (just broke up with gf. I feel like total shit, but trying not to panic nor suffer anxiety attacks or w/e.).

so yay, hoping for lifting to rescue me from my shitty life conditions.

I clean 190lb ezpz, can't jerk though because only 1set of 25lb bumperplates and no platform =[

have fun at the beach after you kill your lifts =]. Also some girl advice: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=79297
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
April 01 2012 22:57 GMT
#3111
today: like 60 mins stretching
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
April 02 2012 07:34 GMT
#3112
Just got back from a nashville rugby tournament. All we did was drink beer and win rugby games...Literally had a moment where two bigass dudes went to tackle me, trucked both of them, and then passed off for the easy score. Phenomenal weekend. It's crazy how much more athletic i feel from olympic lifting, i was just cutting all day around people. Scored three tries in one game. Teams get pissed when you joke around with them for hours and drink with them at the bars and then they start to take shit seriously and you keep joking around and still shit on them. Oh well.

On April 01 2012 10:14 Velocirapture wrote:
Anybody else have one or two things they dread doing when going to the gym? I love 90% of my routine but I hate doing shoulder and core work. I always end up giving myself longer rest periods than I should when doing them cuz I have to talk myself into it lol.


Nope. I work everything everytime i go to the gym and feel better for it.


On April 01 2012 13:53 FFGenerations wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2012 12:05 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On April 01 2012 10:14 Velocirapture wrote:
Anybody else have one or two things they dread doing when going to the gym? I love 90% of my routine but I hate doing shoulder and core work. I always end up giving myself longer rest periods than I should when doing them cuz I have to talk myself into it lol.


Calves man... Ugh it's such a weird stupid muscle, you can't do 6 reps of anything because it starts to cramp for me, you have to do so many reps, even the slightest momentum makes it a lot easier, I don't feel tired after it... Standing calf raises hurt my spine, sitting calf raises hurt my thighs, bleh...


ah you should join my stretching program. i do calves at start and at end, its like the easiest stretch there is!

most dreaded for me is fucking up and still being awake at midnight or later and knowing i will just fucking hate myself when i wake up and have missed another gym day 6am now but i got out of bed at 3am and done 3 hours of this work course that ive supposed to be doing for 3 months already and hadnt done a single thing for. so yay, i finally fucking started it for real, wont feel like shit when i wake up now!


Don't miss gym days cause of shit planning. and calves? you work them if you're an athlete imo. if not who gives a fuck. if you're squatting 200kg or run a 4.5s 40m dash you're going to have good calves if not then who gives a shit?
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-02 08:18:36
April 02 2012 08:17 GMT
#3113
Another jesus fking awful workout. I should be setting 5 PR's per week but I set two-three crappy ones atm. Going to deload and start eating pb sandwiches again. Next cycle of Madcows I'm hitting 160kg 1x5 on DL. Think of doing some cycling as well, I have this sweet racing bike and the weather is starting to become more and more like summer
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
crappen
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1546 Posts
April 02 2012 08:40 GMT
#3114
On March 31 2012 20:50 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 17:57 crappen wrote:
I am not really sure if I should post this here, or in the "High thread", but here it goes.

I try to drop weight, and I have plenty control. But every now and then, perhaps once a week, I like some good quality pot on my saturday.
Problem is, my appetite goes through the fucking roof.
So I plan on just eating one good meal, but how do I satisfy my need for more after a big meal when high? Notice, I dont smoke often, so when I smoke, it says KABAM. Really fun though.

Any suggestion on what I can eat that doesnt make my week of weight loss go into nothing? Yes I could just stop hitting the bong in this weight loss period, but its really fun you know Was hoping for some magical food/sugar that I could eat.

Don't see how you can overeat on plain chicken and broccoli.


Sorry that I didn't put this information in my post, but when Im high, the very LAST thing I want is broccoli :D. When Im high, all I want is the bad food with tons of sugar and all that shit.
So the challenge for me is, how can I satisfy this need, while minimizing calori intake? I know I am asking for a lot, but there are so many smart experienced people in here, that I still think its worth a shot. Not much calori in Coca cola is it? I could try with just getting my sugar need from there.

One solution that certainly help, but has little to do with food, is depleting my storage for energy (dropping lots of carbs and incoroparting lots of cardio 4 days in a row), and it wont affect my weight loss that much, but its some very tough days. Most of the energy intake on that HIGH day, will not go to fat.
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-02 08:58:19
April 02 2012 08:57 GMT
#3115
solution: dont buy bad food with ton of sugar so you cant eat it! prepare some steaks beforehand and eat those
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
April 02 2012 09:43 GMT
#3116
On April 01 2012 22:34 Sneakyz wrote:
Pulled 200kg deadlift today, felt good and I don't really have any motivation for another max week so I just put on 210 and went for it. Got it like 1cm off the floor and then it didn't move^^.

Anyway, happy I broke 200kg, going back to PHAT for a while now and then I'll probably run CP again before the end of the year, aiming for like 220-230kg.


good job man!
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
April 02 2012 10:35 GMT
#3117
Pretty decent workout this morning, progressing nicely in squats, but my deadlift form was beyond shit and now my back hurts. I really have to sort that out.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
April 02 2012 11:55 GMT
#3118
I did some good squats yesterday really pushing myself and managed 60kg so might have to up my goal to like 100 kg haha. I made an agreement with my gf to do one class a week with her if she signed up to the same gym as me and she signed up last week. Go with her to 'bodypump' first class ever...first exercise squats many many squats I could feel my quads screaming at me. Felt good but god damn did I hurt. They do a full body workout with light weights high repetitions. I'll be back next week but I was hurting so much for that hr.
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
April 02 2012 12:15 GMT
#3119
hahaha bad luck man
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Rixxe
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom136 Posts
April 02 2012 12:30 GMT
#3120
Really would like to try and get a PR for amount of chins/pullups/weighted, but if i do them at the start of the workout, ill be totally shite for the rest. Bah!
What's a resonable amount of reps to do? 3x5? Or is it just how many you can manage?
*bleep* you up in a gangsta style!
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2449
GuemChi 709
Leta 156
Snow 110
Terrorterran 72
Bale 30
Noble 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto17
League of Legends
JimRising 631
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Other Games
summit1g6720
WinterStarcraft354
C9.Mang0276
Sick142
ViBE88
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2147
League of Legends
• Lourlo1306
• Stunt413
Other Games
• Shiphtur394
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 45m
Patches Events
10h 45m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.