• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:03
CEST 06:03
KST 13:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8593 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 37

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 730 Next
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
January 21 2011 20:21 GMT
#721
Machine you are far from fat, wtf why would you worry about that? lol
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11108 Posts
January 21 2011 20:33 GMT
#722
God funkie and ya'll are turning into Bros bwahaha love stories like that. Especially about the ex who just wants to "hang out".

Sjarl...
Damn. Takes a lot to find time between rotations and getting to the gym. How the hell you did/ will do your surgery rotations (4 am x.x) I do not know. Beastly.

Otherwise update from myself, something iffy about my squat form because my right knee has begun to bother me from time to time when I'm walking about or driving for an extended period of time. Resetting down to 78kg and working back up to 90kg with better form for squats.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
January 21 2011 21:16 GMT
#723
Good lift today.

185 lb squats (3x5)
40 lb DB OHP (3x5)
5/5/3 wide grip pull ups (unweighted)
225 lb (3x5) for deadlift today. 2 plates Hell yeah. Only 25 pounds to go until I'm at 1.5x BW, should have it in the next few workouts. So pumped, such a great feeling, great exercise. Love me some deadlifting days.

Still over 9000 frat bros doing curls in the gym, it's ridiculous. Literally had to pick up & rack almost half the dumbbells in the place just to get enough floor space to do a deadlift. On the positive side, had a bunch of people staring at me while I was doing it... might not look like much when we have vids in this thread of decaf doing a C&J of just as much, or of him deadlifting more than double, but I don't look like a big guy (6'4, 165. Haven't been able to gain a pound in months), and the next biggest weight a guy in the gym is lifting is the one curling the 40 pound dumbbells, it's pretty sweet. Had some hardstyle music going, always gets me pumped for deadlifts, psyched myself up, stepped up to the bar and punched right through them. Almost didn't lock out the very last rep, but until then they were almost perfect.

But yeah. Should have 1.25x BW squat and 1.5x BW deadlift by the end of the month. Bench is taking forever to hit BW (still at 135), but what are you gonna do with gorilla arms, eh?
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
January 21 2011 21:23 GMT
#724
We need to put some fucking weight on you. at 6'4 you should be like 225-250 terrorizing the gym. Congrats on the 2 plates though, always awesome to finally reach that next one.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
vicariouscheese
Profile Joined June 2010
United States589 Posts
January 21 2011 21:27 GMT
#725
On January 22 2011 06:23 decafchicken wrote:
We need to put some fucking weight on you. at 6'4 you should be like 225-250 terrorizing the gym. Congrats on the 2 plates though, always awesome to finally reach that next one.


Agreed, what're you eating?

and by you i meant phyre, although I do love that chicken/burger pile you posted
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
January 21 2011 21:40 GMT
#726
110 kg squat
75 kg bench (new pr!)
127,5 kg DL

Felt good to finally hit 110 kg squat again Too bad monday is my last workout day for a while lol. Will lose everything ;_;

eshlow, I'm going to Mexico next week, how much vitamin d do you think I will need? If any at all?
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-21 21:50:21
January 21 2011 21:45 GMT
#727
On January 22 2011 06:27 vicariouscheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 06:23 decafchicken wrote:
We need to put some fucking weight on you. at 6'4 you should be like 225-250 terrorizing the gym. Congrats on the 2 plates though, always awesome to finally reach that next one.


Agreed, what're you eating?

and by you i meant phyre, although I do love that chicken/burger pile you posted


generally in a day I'll eat...

6-8 eggs
5 ounces sliced turkey breast
15-20 ounces chicken breast
2 whole wheat rolls
2 tablespoons organic peanut butter
6 ounces roasted salted almonds
1 sugary campus cafe smoothie (16 ounces, 300 calories)
6-8 ounces raw baby carrots
4 tablespoons bleu cheese dressing
2 Bananas

Occasionally I'll throw in some chips and salsa at night, or substitute the chicken for an equal amount of hamburger, steak, turkey, salmon, whatever. I need to eat better lunches, I need to add more vegetables, and I need to have something as a side with my dinner (currently eating just the chicken most nights). I'm allergic to most fruit, so I can't really add any of that. I finish a gallon of whole milk every two or three days. Goddamn, food shopping is expensive.
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-21 22:16:54
January 21 2011 22:11 GMT
#728
On January 22 2011 05:33 Sabu113 wrote:
God funkie and ya'll are turning into Bros bwahaha love stories like that. Especially about the ex who just wants to "hang out".

Sjarl...
Damn. Takes a lot to find time between rotations and getting to the gym. How the hell you did/ will do your surgery rotations (4 am x.x) I do not know. Beastly.

Otherwise update from myself, something iffy about my squat form because my right knee has begun to bother me from time to time when I'm walking about or driving for an extended period of time. Resetting down to 78kg and working back up to 90kg with better form for squats.


I'm think you got my post wrong, I'm not starting to attend sturgeries yet. But the way it goes in Iceland the shifts are from 8am to 4pm (and extras (4pm to midnight) spread around the semester). So I have about 2 years to sit on my arse and read and go to the gym when I can


Today's workout:

BB Bench Press: 82,5kg x 5 (+2 reps), 75kg x 8 (+2,5kg, -1rep) and 65kg x 12 (+2,5kg)
Inc. BB BP: since my shoulder appears to really really hates this exercice I only managed singles of 60kg...seriously considering scrapping it.
Close Grip BP: 2 sets of 60kg x 8
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 00:40:14
January 22 2011 00:39 GMT
#729
Felt good today and i have the next two days off for the weekend before i die on monday so i did a bit extra on top of my workout
Snatch 2x2 @ 77.5kg, 3x1 @ 85kg
+ Show Spoiler +
one of my reps at 77.5 (buddy didnt realize i was doing a double lol)

Clean and Jerk 2x2 @ 90kg, 1x1 @ 102.5, then tried 110 4 times, only got the jerk on the last one.
+ Show Spoiler +
IMO one of my best reps ever

Front Squat 2x2 @ 280, 1x1 @ 295

Monday is retardedly hard:
%1RM, Reps, Sets, Weight(kg)
snatch
92% 1 1 92.50
96% 1 5 97.50
78% 2 1 80.00

cln and jerk
94% 1 5 95.00
85% 1 1 85.00
73% 2 1 75.00

back squat
95% 1 1 190.00
85% 2 2 170.00


On January 22 2011 06:45 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 06:27 vicariouscheese wrote:
On January 22 2011 06:23 decafchicken wrote:
We need to put some fucking weight on you. at 6'4 you should be like 225-250 terrorizing the gym. Congrats on the 2 plates though, always awesome to finally reach that next one.


Agreed, what're you eating?

and by you i meant phyre, although I do love that chicken/burger pile you posted


generally in a day I'll eat...

6-8 eggs
5 ounces sliced turkey breast
15-20 ounces chicken breast
2 whole wheat rolls
2 tablespoons organic peanut butter
6 ounces roasted salted almonds
1 sugary campus cafe smoothie (16 ounces, 300 calories)
6-8 ounces raw baby carrots
4 tablespoons bleu cheese dressing
2 Bananas

Occasionally I'll throw in some chips and salsa at night, or substitute the chicken for an equal amount of hamburger, steak, turkey, salmon, whatever. I need to eat better lunches, I need to add more vegetables, and I need to have something as a side with my dinner (currently eating just the chicken most nights). I'm allergic to most fruit, so I can't really add any of that. I finish a gallon of whole milk every two or three days. Goddamn, food shopping is expensive.


Now add a gallon of milk and a pound of your choice in slaughtered animal


how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
luckyseven
Profile Joined December 2010
179 Posts
January 22 2011 00:42 GMT
#730
question:

there is a machine at my new gym. you sit? or stand straight directly under a suspended barbell (that is weighted). the exercise is to PULL the barbell down from above your head towards you (presumeably ending at the chest or infront of face).

what is this machine likely called? i want to look it up and see if it would be useful in helping me to do chin-ups, since i do not have an assisted chin-up machine
Slithe
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States985 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 00:46:54
January 22 2011 00:45 GMT
#731
On January 22 2011 09:39 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 06:45 phyre112 wrote:
On January 22 2011 06:27 vicariouscheese wrote:
On January 22 2011 06:23 decafchicken wrote:
We need to put some fucking weight on you. at 6'4 you should be like 225-250 terrorizing the gym. Congrats on the 2 plates though, always awesome to finally reach that next one.


Agreed, what're you eating?

and by you i meant phyre, although I do love that chicken/burger pile you posted


generally in a day I'll eat...

6-8 eggs
5 ounces sliced turkey breast
15-20 ounces chicken breast
2 whole wheat rolls
2 tablespoons organic peanut butter
6 ounces roasted salted almonds
1 sugary campus cafe smoothie (16 ounces, 300 calories)
6-8 ounces raw baby carrots
4 tablespoons bleu cheese dressing
2 Bananas

Occasionally I'll throw in some chips and salsa at night, or substitute the chicken for an equal amount of hamburger, steak, turkey, salmon, whatever. I need to eat better lunches, I need to add more vegetables, and I need to have something as a side with my dinner (currently eating just the chicken most nights). I'm allergic to most fruit, so I can't really add any of that. I finish a gallon of whole milk every two or three days. Goddamn, food shopping is expensive.


Now add a gallon of milk and a pound of your choice in slaughtered animal




What if I want all the slaughtered animals?


decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
January 22 2011 00:54 GMT
#732
On January 22 2011 09:42 luckyseven wrote:
question:

there is a machine at my new gym. you sit? or stand straight directly under a suspended barbell (that is weighted). the exercise is to PULL the barbell down from above your head towards you (presumeably ending at the chest or infront of face).

what is this machine likely called? i want to look it up and see if it would be useful in helping me to do chin-ups, since i do not have an assisted chin-up machine


I stopped reading at "machine"

Do regular chin ups, and if you need assistance you can use resistance bands connected to the bar + your knees to help.

And I wish i lived with the guys who do epic meal time....so amazing
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 02:54:21
January 22 2011 02:43 GMT
#733
On January 22 2011 09:42 luckyseven wrote:
question:

there is a machine at my new gym. you sit? or stand straight directly under a suspended barbell (that is weighted). the exercise is to PULL the barbell down from above your head towards you (presumeably ending at the chest or infront of face).

what is this machine likely called? i want to look it up and see if it would be useful in helping me to do chin-ups, since i do not have an assisted chin-up machine


a lat pulldown?
just go do some chins instead. can't do chins, do negatives then. force out 8. i started at 0 chins not that long ago, i can do a solid set with good form now and all i did was chins until i can't do anymore -- then negatives until i hit 8. (so started off 0chins+8negs.. 1+7 .. 2+6 etc). 3 sets of that.
i think i woulda made better progress with that assistance machine thing that i have in my gym but all i had at the time was a bar so i made the best of it

edit: GHR question
i was doing my GHR sets this morning and it kind of felt uncomfortable on my quads.. like a lot of pressure was put on them. used to be fine before, not sure what changed. can a machine adjustment cause this? i haven't looked into whether you can change something in the GHR, but as little as 2 days ago i had no problems whatsoever
ideas?
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
January 22 2011 03:17 GMT
#734
Well I've proven far too lazy to really keep with any sort of exercise routine, lol. However, I've been away from home for almost a month now, staying in Alaska, then WA, then AZ, and eventually heading back home. Over the course of my travels, I seem to have lost about 7 pounds. Not sure if that's from the cold, eating less, stress from travel, or what. I finally stepped onto a scale after a while and almost shat a brick at the numbers I saw.

But I don't really think I like how I look this skinny tbh. Aside from just sort of stuffing my face with ice cream or chocolate, are there any tips or tricks to re-gaining a bit of fat? And while this last bit sounds impossible, I've got to ask anyway. Are there any tricks and such to encourage it to go to the right places?
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
luckyseven
Profile Joined December 2010
179 Posts
January 22 2011 03:17 GMT
#735
idk, negative chin ups seemed very messy to me, too high weight leading to retarded form, unecessary stress, and no control of the descent. it shouldnt take too many sessions before im comfortable doing chinup(s), so i will try out this lat pulldown (its not a "fixed" machine, just a barbell dangling on a cable that you pull). thanks all, continuing advice is appreciated
luckyseven
Profile Joined December 2010
179 Posts
January 22 2011 03:23 GMT
#736
On January 22 2011 12:17 Haemonculus wrote:
Well I've proven far too lazy to really keep with any sort of exercise routine, lol. However, I've been away from home for almost a month now, staying in Alaska, then WA, then AZ, and eventually heading back home. Over the course of my travels, I seem to have lost about 7 pounds. Not sure if that's from the cold, eating less, stress from travel, or what. I finally stepped onto a scale after a while and almost shat a brick at the numbers I saw.

But I don't really think I like how I look this skinny tbh. Aside from just sort of stuffing my face with ice cream or chocolate, are there any tips or tricks to re-gaining a bit of fat? And while this last bit sounds impossible, I've got to ask anyway. Are there any tricks and such to encourage it to go to the right places?


you could possibly get into a habit of drinking a litre of milk a day? this would
a) give you a nice targetted habit to maintain fluid intake
b) give you the goodness of milk
c) ~600 extra calories/day

what are the right places? just curious :d
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
January 22 2011 03:57 GMT
#737
On January 22 2011 12:23 luckyseven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 12:17 Haemonculus wrote:
Well I've proven far too lazy to really keep with any sort of exercise routine, lol. However, I've been away from home for almost a month now, staying in Alaska, then WA, then AZ, and eventually heading back home. Over the course of my travels, I seem to have lost about 7 pounds. Not sure if that's from the cold, eating less, stress from travel, or what. I finally stepped onto a scale after a while and almost shat a brick at the numbers I saw.

But I don't really think I like how I look this skinny tbh. Aside from just sort of stuffing my face with ice cream or chocolate, are there any tips or tricks to re-gaining a bit of fat? And while this last bit sounds impossible, I've got to ask anyway. Are there any tricks and such to encourage it to go to the right places?


you could possibly get into a habit of drinking a litre of milk a day? this would
a) give you a nice targetted habit to maintain fluid intake
b) give you the goodness of milk
c) ~600 extra calories/day

what are the right places? just curious :d

Eh, I'm kinda flat, not as curvy as I'd like, etc. Use your imagination, lol.
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 04:04:51
January 22 2011 04:01 GMT
#738
On January 22 2011 12:57 Haemonculus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 12:23 luckyseven wrote:
On January 22 2011 12:17 Haemonculus wrote:
Well I've proven far too lazy to really keep with any sort of exercise routine, lol. However, I've been away from home for almost a month now, staying in Alaska, then WA, then AZ, and eventually heading back home. Over the course of my travels, I seem to have lost about 7 pounds. Not sure if that's from the cold, eating less, stress from travel, or what. I finally stepped onto a scale after a while and almost shat a brick at the numbers I saw.

But I don't really think I like how I look this skinny tbh. Aside from just sort of stuffing my face with ice cream or chocolate, are there any tips or tricks to re-gaining a bit of fat? And while this last bit sounds impossible, I've got to ask anyway. Are there any tricks and such to encourage it to go to the right places?


you could possibly get into a habit of drinking a litre of milk a day? this would
a) give you a nice targetted habit to maintain fluid intake
b) give you the goodness of milk
c) ~600 extra calories/day

what are the right places? just curious :d

Eh, I'm kinda flat, not as curvy as I'd like, etc. Use your imagination, lol.


lol... you should have used our new meme image

I always thought that women typically stored fat in butts, thighs and hips; I don't know if there's a magic diet that'll, ummm, drop your breasts' letter grade...?
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
koOl
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada254 Posts
January 22 2011 04:04 GMT
#739
Age: 17 (im a guy btw)
Height: 5'11
Starting Weight(2011): 134 pounds
Current Weight: 133 Pounds
Goal Weight: 128
I got slightly out of shape this last yr when i went from 10 workouts a week to 6. Hoping to get back in good shape.
hihi
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
January 22 2011 04:06 GMT
#740
On January 22 2011 13:01 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 12:57 Haemonculus wrote:
On January 22 2011 12:23 luckyseven wrote:
On January 22 2011 12:17 Haemonculus wrote:
Well I've proven far too lazy to really keep with any sort of exercise routine, lol. However, I've been away from home for almost a month now, staying in Alaska, then WA, then AZ, and eventually heading back home. Over the course of my travels, I seem to have lost about 7 pounds. Not sure if that's from the cold, eating less, stress from travel, or what. I finally stepped onto a scale after a while and almost shat a brick at the numbers I saw.

But I don't really think I like how I look this skinny tbh. Aside from just sort of stuffing my face with ice cream or chocolate, are there any tips or tricks to re-gaining a bit of fat? And while this last bit sounds impossible, I've got to ask anyway. Are there any tricks and such to encourage it to go to the right places?


you could possibly get into a habit of drinking a litre of milk a day? this would
a) give you a nice targetted habit to maintain fluid intake
b) give you the goodness of milk
c) ~600 extra calories/day

what are the right places? just curious :d

Eh, I'm kinda flat, not as curvy as I'd like, etc. Use your imagination, lol.


lol... you should have used our new meme image

I always thought that women typically stored fat in butts, thighs and hips; I don't know if there's a magic diet that'll, ummm, drop your breasts' letter grade...?

Haha, neither do I, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask, lol
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings127
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
NeuroSwarm 172
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 283
hero 60
ZergMaN 8
sorry 8
Terrorterran 7
Bale 1
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1179
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 457
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King204
Other Games
summit1g9336
Maynarde206
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick462
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 142
• Berry_CruncH59
• practicex 21
• Letter144
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota251
League of Legends
• Lourlo1192
• Rush1006
• Stunt175
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 57m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.