• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:09
CEST 22:09
KST 05:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8020 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 24

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 730 Next
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
January 13 2011 11:41 GMT
#461
Its 7am and i just Weighted myself

160lbs raw. 5 more to go. HERE. I. FUCKING. GO.

Gogogo me :D
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
January 13 2011 12:44 GMT
#462
decaf... diet looks pretty good. are you where you want to be? that's the big question...

On January 13 2011 17:35 Zafrumi wrote:
what do you guys think about CLA? a few months ago I bought a lot of capsules because I read it reduces your bf by like 6% or something crazy. well it hasnt.. when I started I was at 15% (was end of october 2010) and now im still at 15% and I've been taking like 4 capsules (=5.6g) every day. havent really noticed any other change that could be because of CLA.

so, what does it actually do?


CLA while not a direct precursor to omega 3s like alpha linoleic acid does have some anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory processes.

I've never heard about using it specifically for fat loss but any of the omega 3s IF you have significant amounts of visceral fat will help reduce that fat mass because most visceral fat is high in omega 6 concentration (thus very inflammatory and promoting metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular disease, etc).

Supplements aren't be all end all though.... losing weight is still 80-85% diet and about 15-20% working out... and supplements are maybe 5% of that 80-85% at best.

Fix yo diet if you wanna lose fat
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
January 13 2011 13:00 GMT
#463
On January 13 2011 17:01 Slithe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 14:55 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
My New Year's Resolution:

Planche pushup by 2012.


Dude, if you can accomplish it in a year, then mad props to you. I'd be happy if I can get a 3 second straddle by the end of the year.

Have you already started working on the progressions?


Yup

Although http://www.dragondoor.com/articler/mode3/229/ said 6 months to a year, which is what I based my goal on. Even if I don't make it, may as well have a lofty goal. Go hard or go home, it's the funkie way
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
rEiGN~
Profile Joined September 2010
369 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 15:30:52
January 13 2011 15:28 GMT
#464
On January 13 2011 10:41 funkie wrote:
Squat 110kg 3x5
Deadlift 110kg 1x5 my grip is Seriously killing me
Bench Press 70kg 3x5

I dont know how to move up in my BP Shitbricks


I watched this series on bench press before going to bed yesterday. It's no Rippetoe, but I think it had some sound advice and I took some notes.

By the way, finding paleo food is fucking hard. The cheapest store around here (Lidl) has no nuts other than some that are roasted and salted. All I'm eating right now is chicken, some mince meat, eggs, milk etc. and I haven't been drop oat meal since it's so easy to prepare.
TL.net Stream Viewer Count http://goo.gl/ahf1E
RawrAnOcean
Profile Joined February 2006
United States359 Posts
January 13 2011 16:49 GMT
#465
On January 13 2011 07:18 m1LkmaN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 06:03 Galneryus wrote:
I have a question for the experts. I've been lifting and been in a busy stage of my life. I end up working out 3 times a week generally focusing on the 3 big compound lifts with some assistance exercises. My schedule focuses on Sunday: Squats, Tuesday: Bench, and Thursday: Deadlifts.

I have the motivation and the ability to lift more often but is it really necessary? Reading around it sounds like to get stronger at a lift you need to lift that exercise more than once a week. My progress seems a bit slow especially since I'm not putting up big numbers so that's the reason why I'm asking. Advice? Thoughts?

How much do you lift?

I'd say the best bet would simply be to copy a program, whether it be SS advanced, Texas Method, Wendler's 5/3/1 or one of Bill Starr's various programs. Pick one that suits you, follow the program and use the spare time to focus on eating and sleeping

I've personally stopped training due to an extended holiday between the end of school and start of university, dropped from a lean 80Kg to 76Kg and gained a little fat too. O well, after a couple of months of hard work I'll be squatting 3x5 into the 100s again easy. Plus winter will be coming up so I won't be scared of getting around 15-16% bf while bulking


When I first started lifting my friend showed me all upper body. Since he stopped I opened my eyes up to exercises outside of curls. So I'm playing a little bit of catch up.

Bench 225x5
Deadlift 250x5
Squat 185x5

I haven't followed any real program but from what it sounds like that's something I probably should do. I read up on quite a few of them but it's difficult to decide! Any certain recommendation?
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
January 13 2011 17:05 GMT
#466
On January 14 2011 00:28 rEiGN~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 10:41 funkie wrote:
Squat 110kg 3x5
Deadlift 110kg 1x5 my grip is Seriously killing me
Bench Press 70kg 3x5

I dont know how to move up in my BP Shitbricks


I watched this series on bench press before going to bed yesterday. It's no Rippetoe, but I think it had some sound advice and I took some notes.

By the way, finding paleo food is fucking hard. The cheapest store around here (Lidl) has no nuts other than some that are roasted and salted. All I'm eating right now is chicken, some mince meat, eggs, milk etc. and I haven't been drop oat meal since it's so easy to prepare.


Dave Tate is the man!
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 18:46:24
January 13 2011 18:11 GMT
#467
On January 14 2011 01:49 Galneryus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 07:18 m1LkmaN wrote:
On January 13 2011 06:03 Galneryus wrote:
I have a question for the experts. I've been lifting and been in a busy stage of my life. I end up working out 3 times a week generally focusing on the 3 big compound lifts with some assistance exercises. My schedule focuses on Sunday: Squats, Tuesday: Bench, and Thursday: Deadlifts.

I have the motivation and the ability to lift more often but is it really necessary? Reading around it sounds like to get stronger at a lift you need to lift that exercise more than once a week. My progress seems a bit slow especially since I'm not putting up big numbers so that's the reason why I'm asking. Advice? Thoughts?

How much do you lift?

I'd say the best bet would simply be to copy a program, whether it be SS advanced, Texas Method, Wendler's 5/3/1 or one of Bill Starr's various programs. Pick one that suits you, follow the program and use the spare time to focus on eating and sleeping

I've personally stopped training due to an extended holiday between the end of school and start of university, dropped from a lean 80Kg to 76Kg and gained a little fat too. O well, after a couple of months of hard work I'll be squatting 3x5 into the 100s again easy. Plus winter will be coming up so I won't be scared of getting around 15-16% bf while bulking


When I first started lifting my friend showed me all upper body. Since he stopped I opened my eyes up to exercises outside of curls. So I'm playing a little bit of catch up.

Bench 225x5
Deadlift 250x5
Squat 185x5

I haven't followed any real program but from what it sounds like that's something I probably should do. I read up on quite a few of them but it's difficult to decide! Any certain recommendation?


We really need a large scrolling banner in this thread that just says STARTING STRENGTH WHEEEEE
*hint* Starting strength is what you're looking for ^_^
On January 13 2011 17:14 Sabu113 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 15:05 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On January 13 2011 14:12 decafchicken wrote:
Put my diet into fitday for kicks:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



Raeleigh, decaf is ripped to shit and strong as fuck, and his diet is 49% fat.



Yeah but we all know Decaf is just a teamliquid myth that they tell kids in the fitness thread so they don't curl in the power rack.


ahahhahahaha i started laughing in class

...but really i'll shatter your elbows with a barbell if i see you doing this. Also, i think my high school nutrition teacher would die if i told her i just surpassed the "daily recommended" amounts of fat and protein for lunch.


On January 13 2011 14:59 Energies wrote:
You're obviously not lactose intolerant. I'd add a lot more veggies mate. I don't know if you'd be getting enough fiber to clear out all that protein through some carrots and lettuce.

You forgot to add 15 beers.



Beers have wheat! Ima try to stick to liquor. But really i love beer so thats not gonna happen lol.
But yeah my digestion has been way better than usual lately. shits are faster and cleaner than ever! rofl I'll try to add more veggies though.

On January 13 2011 21:44 eshlow wrote:
decaf... diet looks pretty good. are you where you want to be? that's the big question...


Well i'm just trying to be the most athletic i can be, so i guess if i lose fat thats less weight for the same(or greater) amount of strength to move so i'll be more explosive? :D
Also, my mom always badgers me not to eat canned tuna more than 3 times a week cause of mercury poisoning, whats your take on this?

On January 13 2011 15:50 AoN.DimSum wrote:
oh btw decaf, if you are getting tired too soon, maybe you are taking too many sets. Take bigger jumps or just dont go as heavy as often. What does your typical oly lift day look like? Tell me all the sets too.


I think you're right. I usually do a lot of sets and don't jump more than 5-10 kilos. So like snatches i might do warm up with bar then a few reps at 40, 50, 60, 70 and then starting working triples/doubles at 75, 80, 85, and maybe some singles at 90, 95. and then for c&j i'll probably start off at at 70 and do sets at 80, 90, 100, 105, 110, 115, 120 and probably switching to singles towards the end of that.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
radiaL
Profile Joined August 2003
Andorra2690 Posts
January 13 2011 18:33 GMT
#468
Your forum search + Show Spoiler +
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=decaf+topless
returned no results.

Hereby requesting. Hehe
sideproject: twitch.tv Starcraft II Viewers data - http://twitchsc2data.com/
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
January 13 2011 18:47 GMT
#469
You forgot to search decaf+topless+no+homo ^_^
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
January 13 2011 19:12 GMT
#470
On January 14 2011 03:47 decafchicken wrote:
You forgot to search decaf+topless+no+homo ^_^


...did he, though
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 19:28:46
January 13 2011 19:27 GMT
#471
OMG, HE IS DODGING.


I bet Decaf isn't a monster, he's just a fat kid with no social skills and no mustang .

/fuckyouDecaf ;D

edit: apparently, lifting, does like 50% of the flirting with girls, the other rest is just shit talk. Believe me, I went from "no girls at all", to like...yeh, you get the point.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
January 13 2011 19:29 GMT
#472
Bah no sleep = no workout. Damn it, let me sleep
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
January 13 2011 19:52 GMT
#473
So I was lifting monday night in the weight room at my old high school (only place around that's available) and the place was pretty full, but mostly with people using dumbbells/treadmills/machines. Only myself and one other guy were using the (only) barbell/ (only) power rack. The guy though, was someone I played basketball with, and was probably the only person on the whole team I hated. Terrible player outside of a nice jump shot but he started almost every game. By my senior year we ended up getting pretty physical with each other, coach wouldn't even put us on the court at the same time in practice. He gave me a concussion that took two weeks to recover from. I had him in a sling for a while etc. Fun stuff, high school rivalries.

So he was in there, doing squats. I walk in and he's got 90kg on the bar, the little bitchpad, he's leaning significantly to the left and most importantly he's quarter squatting it, groaning like an sixty year old fat man climbing a set of stairs. 85 is a bit outside what I should probably be doing right now (I've been squatting 60kg for over a month, trying to strengthen my bad knee. It's worked wonders, and I'm on linear progression from there now) but since it's this particular guy I just channel my inner decaf/funkie/dimsum/etc. and get all pumped up to squat. He's taking a break in between sets, I say something to him about working in, take off the pad, hop under the bar, and do what is possibly the most perfect set of squats I have performed so far, even though it's 20 kg heavier than what I was supposed to do that day. He's watching the whole set, and as soon as I finish and rack the bar, he goes to get a drink, then signs out of the weight room and grabs his coat. Rage quits the gym.

I was pumped. WAY too drained to continue at that weight, but definitely pumped =p.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
January 13 2011 19:56 GMT
#474
On January 14 2011 04:27 funkie wrote:
OMG, HE IS DODGING.


I bet Decaf isn't a monster, he's just a fat kid with no social skills and no mustang .

/fuckyouDecaf ;D

edit: apparently, lifting, does like 50% of the flirting with girls, the other rest is just shit talk. Believe me, I went from "no girls at all", to like...yeh, you get the point.


raul, why you so hard?
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
January 13 2011 20:02 GMT
#475
@decaf That looks fine. Just take it easy, you only been doing it for a couple months. I really hope you can find someone that can program for you haha.

@phyre nice job! lol
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 20:09:11
January 13 2011 20:08 GMT
#476
I'm searching for the phrase "take it easy" in my vocabulary...
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

First day of full contact rugby tonight. Pretty much the only thing that I would voluntarily choose over going out tonight. Hopefully just scrimmaging for 2 hours straight. I'm going to fucking wreck someones shit. And score about a dozen times.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 20:33:13
January 13 2011 20:27 GMT
#477
On January 13 2011 22:00 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 17:01 Slithe wrote:
On January 13 2011 14:55 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
My New Year's Resolution:

Planche pushup by 2012.


Dude, if you can accomplish it in a year, then mad props to you. I'd be happy if I can get a 3 second straddle by the end of the year.

Have you already started working on the progressions?


Yup

Although http://www.dragondoor.com/articler/mode3/229/ said 6 months to a year, which is what I based my goal on. Even if I don't make it, may as well have a lofty goal. Go hard or go home, it's the funkie way


whats your weight/height?

tbh ive only had hearsay of people making it in like 6 months, never any actual videos or pictures or anything

i was also mislead by what dragondoor says there when i first started, lol

but plz by all means prove me wrong if so then you're amazing
Slithe
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States985 Posts
January 13 2011 20:37 GMT
#478
On January 14 2011 05:27 travis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 22:00 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On January 13 2011 17:01 Slithe wrote:
On January 13 2011 14:55 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
My New Year's Resolution:

Planche pushup by 2012.


Dude, if you can accomplish it in a year, then mad props to you. I'd be happy if I can get a 3 second straddle by the end of the year.

Have you already started working on the progressions?


Yup

Although http://www.dragondoor.com/articler/mode3/229/ said 6 months to a year, which is what I based my goal on. Even if I don't make it, may as well have a lofty goal. Go hard or go home, it's the funkie way


whats your weight/height?

tbh ive only had hearsay of people making it in like 6 months, never any actual videos or pictures or anything

i was also mislead by what dragondoor says there when i first started, lol

but plz by all means prove me wrong if so then you're amazing


Your dimensions probably also make the job a lot harder. I would assume that the 6 month freaks that coach Sommer is talking about are shorter and more top-heavy.
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
January 13 2011 20:41 GMT
#479
Today is supposed to be my rest day.

What kind of shit should I do on my rest day if I'm bored to death and want something extremely bad to do? .

btw, My left buttcheek (glutes) has been "hurting", I don't know what it is, but it's always when my muscle is cooling off or I'm resting and shit, , when I'm warmed up, it doesn't even bother me in the least bit. any insight? I won't post pictures of my ass before you gheys ask.

[image loading]
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
January 13 2011 20:50 GMT
#480
On January 14 2011 05:41 funkie wrote:
Today is supposed to be my rest day.

What kind of shit should I do on my rest day if I'm bored to death and want something extremely bad to do? .



stretch? -.-
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 543
UpATreeSC 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 791
Dewaltoss 108
firebathero 81
Zeus 64
910 38
Trap 36
NaDa 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 18
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6562
420jenkins274
monkeys_forever99
Counter-Strike
edward92
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS149
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2222
Other Games
summit1g5576
Grubby2837
B2W.Neo679
Beastyqt639
shahzam415
byalli411
KnowMe158
TKL 144
C9.Mang0143
ToD107
Railgan16
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 35
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur278
• WagamamaTV252
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 51m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 51m
Stellar Fest
16h 51m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.