• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:22
CEST 20:22
KST 03:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8530 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 21

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 730 Next
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
January 12 2011 02:19 GMT
#401
On January 12 2011 11:00 Raeleigh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2011 10:37 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On January 12 2011 09:16 Raeleigh wrote:
On January 12 2011 09:15 Energies wrote:
The ironic aspect of the Paleo diet is that once you get off gluten, dairy and legumes your body's tolerance levels are actually reduced to those products. I went off it over Christmas and it felt like WW3 inside my body every time I had a beer or burger etc.

Haha, feels like that for me with dairy products. XD

But damn. We'll see how it goes I guess. p_q I just really want something like.. savory.
I'm tired of almonds and walnuts and such already.
qq!

Haha.

But have any good food suggestions? Things I can make that are tasty?
:u


Steak.


Maybe. :u I'm trying to cut meat out of my diet too. p_q

I ended up feeling really sick today and had to eat a bun. My tummy is not used to so much non processed non icky food. @_@ Gonna take it slow.


I would never, ever, ever suggest cutting out meat for health reasons. Steak is an amazing meal, nutrient-wise.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
January 12 2011 02:21 GMT
#402
meat is good for you.

grass fed meat with the fat is AMAZINGGGGGGGLY good and healthy
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Raeleigh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada902 Posts
January 12 2011 02:30 GMT
#403
On January 12 2011 11:01 Energies wrote:
I buy banana chips, I'm not sure about Canada but I find them near the fruit and veg section, they are basically sliced bananas that have been fried and dried or dehydrated.

It's sweet from the natural sugars and you can grab big handfuls and still only be eating like 1/4 of a banana.

Edit: DO NOT CUT OUT MEAT.

Banana chips are processed in a way, though. Dried fruit isn't supposed to be eaten.

On January 12 2011 11:19 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2011 11:00 Raeleigh wrote:
On January 12 2011 10:37 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On January 12 2011 09:16 Raeleigh wrote:
On January 12 2011 09:15 Energies wrote:
The ironic aspect of the Paleo diet is that once you get off gluten, dairy and legumes your body's tolerance levels are actually reduced to those products. I went off it over Christmas and it felt like WW3 inside my body every time I had a beer or burger etc.

Haha, feels like that for me with dairy products. XD

But damn. We'll see how it goes I guess. p_q I just really want something like.. savory.
I'm tired of almonds and walnuts and such already.
qq!

Haha.

But have any good food suggestions? Things I can make that are tasty?
:u


Steak.


Maybe. :u I'm trying to cut meat out of my diet too. p_q

I ended up feeling really sick today and had to eat a bun. My tummy is not used to so much non processed non icky food. @_@ Gonna take it slow.


I would never, ever, ever suggest cutting out meat for health reasons. Steak is an amazing meal, nutrient-wise.

Unfortunately, eating meat makes me feel sick. Eating a LOT of things makes me feel sick.


On January 12 2011 11:21 eshlow wrote:
meat is good for you.

grass fed meat with the fat is AMAZINGGGGGGGLY good and healthy

Fat =/= healthy. I need to cut it out as much as possible. :U
you are perfect porcelain.
Slithe
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States985 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-12 02:39:20
January 12 2011 02:38 GMT
#404
On January 12 2011 11:30 Raeleigh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2011 11:01 Energies wrote:
I buy banana chips, I'm not sure about Canada but I find them near the fruit and veg section, they are basically sliced bananas that have been fried and dried or dehydrated.

It's sweet from the natural sugars and you can grab big handfuls and still only be eating like 1/4 of a banana.

Edit: DO NOT CUT OUT MEAT.

Banana chips are processed in a way, though. Dried fruit isn't supposed to be eaten.

Show nested quote +
On January 12 2011 11:19 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On January 12 2011 11:00 Raeleigh wrote:
On January 12 2011 10:37 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On January 12 2011 09:16 Raeleigh wrote:
On January 12 2011 09:15 Energies wrote:
The ironic aspect of the Paleo diet is that once you get off gluten, dairy and legumes your body's tolerance levels are actually reduced to those products. I went off it over Christmas and it felt like WW3 inside my body every time I had a beer or burger etc.

Haha, feels like that for me with dairy products. XD

But damn. We'll see how it goes I guess. p_q I just really want something like.. savory.
I'm tired of almonds and walnuts and such already.
qq!

Haha.

But have any good food suggestions? Things I can make that are tasty?
:u


Steak.


Maybe. :u I'm trying to cut meat out of my diet too. p_q

I ended up feeling really sick today and had to eat a bun. My tummy is not used to so much non processed non icky food. @_@ Gonna take it slow.


I would never, ever, ever suggest cutting out meat for health reasons. Steak is an amazing meal, nutrient-wise.

Unfortunately, eating meat makes me feel sick. Eating a LOT of things makes me feel sick.


Show nested quote +
On January 12 2011 11:21 eshlow wrote:
meat is good for you.

grass fed meat with the fat is AMAZINGGGGGGGLY good and healthy

Fat =/= healthy. I need to cut it out as much as possible. :U


I get the feeling that you're trying to change too many things at once. I think it would be better if you focus on making smaller, more feasible goals first.

Also, there are many different kinds of fats, just like there are many different kinds of proteins and carbohydrates. Some fats are good for you, so please don't just go and indiscriminately cut out all fat from your diet.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
January 12 2011 02:41 GMT
#405
On January 12 2011 11:30 Raeleigh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2011 11:01 Energies wrote:
I buy banana chips, I'm not sure about Canada but I find them near the fruit and veg section, they are basically sliced bananas that have been fried and dried or dehydrated.

It's sweet from the natural sugars and you can grab big handfuls and still only be eating like 1/4 of a banana.

Edit: DO NOT CUT OUT MEAT.

Banana chips are processed in a way, though. Dried fruit isn't supposed to be eaten.

Show nested quote +
On January 12 2011 11:19 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On January 12 2011 11:00 Raeleigh wrote:
On January 12 2011 10:37 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On January 12 2011 09:16 Raeleigh wrote:
On January 12 2011 09:15 Energies wrote:
The ironic aspect of the Paleo diet is that once you get off gluten, dairy and legumes your body's tolerance levels are actually reduced to those products. I went off it over Christmas and it felt like WW3 inside my body every time I had a beer or burger etc.

Haha, feels like that for me with dairy products. XD

But damn. We'll see how it goes I guess. p_q I just really want something like.. savory.
I'm tired of almonds and walnuts and such already.
qq!

Haha.

But have any good food suggestions? Things I can make that are tasty?
:u


Steak.


Maybe. :u I'm trying to cut meat out of my diet too. p_q

I ended up feeling really sick today and had to eat a bun. My tummy is not used to so much non processed non icky food. @_@ Gonna take it slow.


I would never, ever, ever suggest cutting out meat for health reasons. Steak is an amazing meal, nutrient-wise.

Unfortunately, eating meat makes me feel sick. Eating a LOT of things makes me feel sick.


Show nested quote +
On January 12 2011 11:21 eshlow wrote:
meat is good for you.

grass fed meat with the fat is AMAZINGGGGGGGLY good and healthy

Fat =/= healthy. I need to cut it out as much as possible. :U


Fat like you'd find on a steak is incredibly healthy. Fat doesn't actually make you fat, it's a myth.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-12 02:51:20
January 12 2011 02:50 GMT
#406
On January 12 2011 11:30 Raeleigh wrote:

Banana chips are processed in a way, though. Dried fruit isn't supposed to be eaten.



what? of course dried fruit is fine to eat. animals eat it, and sometimes so do i cuz it tastes great. it's like candy but actually has some vitamins and fiber.

humans have been eating dried fruit since like, the dawn of civilization. and im sure even further back than that.
ModernAgeShaman
Profile Joined January 2008
Norway484 Posts
January 12 2011 06:03 GMT
#407
So, back from China and going to start working out as soon as I get rid of this cold I picked up on the way back. Had about a month break and expect somewhat of a setback strength wise considering the erratic and poor diet (had to eat what I could when I could) and sometimes even went hungry. Seem to have lost 2kg during the 3 weeks there but think a fair amount of this is fat as I was extremely active. anyway

Name: Sinep
Age: 21 || Height: 185 cm || Weight: ~74kg
Starting Date: Now || Goal Date: 01/06/11
Weight goals -- 75kg, but with ~7% bodyfat instead of the ~10-12% atm
Training goals -- Want to take my bench to at least 82.5kg 5x5 (current is probably 72.5kg if not worse after break) , squats to at least 100kg 5x5 (managed 72.5kg before break), deadlift to 140kg (did 105kg before break). Weighted Chinups to at least +20kg + bodyweight, same with dips.
Nutrition goals -- Do a leangains approach, try dieting during offdays to get my bodyfat low for the summer, just hope that I can get the kind of strength gains I want while doing this or I might discard it in favour for faster strength.
Misc goals -- Need to be more active in the daytime, find stuff to do besides school and gym, maybe a job. Also want to test out some olympic lifts in the summertime when my squats and deadlift are up to par
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
January 12 2011 06:34 GMT
#408
On January 12 2011 07:06 Cambium wrote:
It always bothered me that on the SS wiki page they don't follow the general convention of multiplication: whereby the first number is the multiplicand and the second number is the factor. And now everyone writes it in reverse.

/rant


I always say X sets of Y reps so it makes sense for me to say 3x5. i always get confused when i see yours lol
On January 12 2011 08:52 Raeleigh wrote:
So, whomever told me to try the Paleolithic diet..
This is gonna be the hardest thing ALIVE.

Today is my first day. =(
I'm buying a cookbook either today or tomorrow and another book about it as well, just to do some more reading.

I want noodles so bad.

Anyway, thanks to whoever told me!


Haha yeah i'm on day 3 of my paleo attempt and its pretty ridiculous when i'm looking for food to eat in my house and i can't eat like 70% of it. My roommates are fairly baffled by me. I absolutely love meat/poultry so when i'm throwing back half a pound of chicken i dont even think about craving shit like pizza. I'm still eating dairy so not entirely paleo but yeah. I need my milk and eggs <3
Just got back from shopping though..got lots of bananas, apples, salad, walnuts, sweet potatoes, carrots, frozen veggies, and of course a fuck ton of meat milk and eggs. All i had today was eggs, ground beef and onion burgers with no bun, ground meat in tomato sauce, salad, fruit, and teriyaki chicken. First day with out a single grain probably in my entire life. My digestion has also been pretty above par lately. So far so good.
As stated above, FATS CAN BE GOOD FOR YOU. just make sure you're eating the right kind (like meat and eggs and such)

Did a nice circuit today of deadlifts then hang cleans then overhead squats. Had my roommates work a bit on hang cleans and snatches using only the bar after that and they were fried. Unfortunately i also had the "beep test" (some fitness test involving a lot of 20m shuttles) and did shitty. After 10 levels (putting me a barely above average vo2max) the bottom of my quads were cramping from lifting the last two days so i had to stop even though i was hardly breathing hard T_T
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
January 12 2011 06:56 GMT
#409
On January 12 2011 15:03 Sinep wrote:
So, back from China and going to start working out as soon as I get rid of this cold I picked up on the way back. Had about a month break and expect somewhat of a setback strength wise considering the erratic and poor diet (had to eat what I could when I could) and sometimes even went hungry. Seem to have lost 2kg during the 3 weeks there but think a fair amount of this is fat as I was extremely active. anyway

Name: Sinep
Age: 21 || Height: 185 cm || Weight: ~74kg
Starting Date: Now || Goal Date: 01/06/11
Weight goals -- 75kg, but with ~7% bodyfat instead of the ~10-12% atm
Training goals -- Want to take my bench to at least 82.5kg 5x5 (current is probably 72.5kg if not worse after break) , squats to at least 100kg 5x5 (managed 72.5kg before break), deadlift to 140kg (did 105kg before break). Weighted Chinups to at least +20kg + bodyweight, same with dips.
Nutrition goals -- Do a leangains approach, try dieting during offdays to get my bodyfat low for the summer, just hope that I can get the kind of strength gains I want while doing this or I might discard it in favour for faster strength.
Misc goals -- Need to be more active in the daytime, find stuff to do besides school and gym, maybe a job. Also want to test out some olympic lifts in the summertime when my squats and deadlift are up to par


Are you extremely ripped already? why do you want to go to 7% BF?
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
ModernAgeShaman
Profile Joined January 2008
Norway484 Posts
January 12 2011 07:09 GMT
#410
no, not ripped, but i have some muscles. it's always been a goal of mine to have nice visable abs and I would have that if I shed a few kg of fat
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
January 12 2011 07:48 GMT
#411
Hey,
Sorry if this has been mentioned prior. May someone please provide me with a rationale behind deadlifting with a mixed grip, as opposed to an overhand grip?
Thanks.
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
January 12 2011 08:00 GMT
#412
The mixed grip is used to prevent the bar from rolling in your hands and slipping. The only real disadvantage to it is that you don't strengthen your grip as much as you would doing a double overhand grip, but mixed grip certainly helps out a lot. Starting Strength recommends using double overhand as much as possible and only switching to mixed grip if you have to for really heavy sets. Don't forget the chalk too.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
January 12 2011 08:12 GMT
#413
On January 12 2011 16:09 Sinep wrote:
no, not ripped, but i have some muscles. it's always been a goal of mine to have nice visable abs and I would have that if I shed a few kg of fat


I can see 6 abs at 12%, if you're already at 10-12% maybe you should just concentrate on building up those muscles.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-12 09:07:35
January 12 2011 09:00 GMT
#414
lol, I got sick again.

This time I have the flu. 39 degree fever (101.5~), incredibly sore throat, headache, and sore joints.

When I asked my doctor why I have gotten sick five time this winter, he ignored my question and told me that I can't go outside without a mask on and need to take a week off of work as to not infect other people with influenza, and then they shoved me out of the hospital so I didn't infect all of the old dying people. As we well know, Asians do not fuck around with contagious disease, but I'd like a doctor who's a little bit less useless in the future. I know that after I get over the flu I'm probably going to end up getting sick again, due to the fact that I clearly have some kind of immunodeficiency, but apparently there's nothing I can do about that right now.

Japanese doctors are completely useless.
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
January 12 2011 09:13 GMT
#415
In Denmark we eat a oat with milk in the morning in a bowl. Are oats the same as grains and should generally be avoided for a paleo diet?
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
January 12 2011 09:53 GMT
#416
apparently oats don't contain gluten, but are generally harvested and processed with wheat so it gets. contaminated. In saying that its still a processed grain and doesn't follow the paleo design. I eat it regardless.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
unknown.sam
Profile Joined May 2007
Philippines2701 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-12 11:23:28
January 12 2011 11:20 GMT
#417
i read some time ago (in this thread, can't remember what page) that peanuts weren't good? can anyone explain why? peanuts are my before and after lunch snack. peanuts seem like a much healthier option than fast food.

On January 12 2011 18:00 RosaParksStoleMySeat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
lol, I got sick again.

This time I have the flu. 39 degree fever (101.5~), incredibly sore throat, headache, and sore joints.

When I asked my doctor why I have gotten sick five time this winter, he ignored my question and told me that I can't go outside without a mask on and need to take a week off of work as to not infect other people with influenza, and then they shoved me out of the hospital so I didn't infect all of the old dying people. As we well know, Asians do not fuck around with contagious disease, but I'd like a doctor who's a little bit less useless in the future. I know that after I get over the flu I'm probably going to end up getting sick again, due to the fact that I clearly have some kind of immunodeficiency, but apparently there's nothing I can do about that right now.

Japanese doctors are completely useless.

dude what's up with you? it's like every how many weeks you get sick...maybe you should get a blood test or something? i'd be seriously paranoid if i was sick as often as you.
"Thanks for the kind words, but if SS is the most interesting book you've ever read, you must have just started reading a couple of weeks ago." - Mark Rippetoe
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
January 12 2011 11:28 GMT
#418
dude what's up with you? it's like every how many weeks you get sick...maybe you should get a blood test or something? i'd be seriously paranoid if i was sick as often as you.


I'd like to go to the hospital and handle this problem right, but as I said before, Japanese doctors are completely useless. I've never met one who actually gave a shit, and in today's appointment, the nurse did 80% of the talking while the doctor just wrote what I said into his computer.

They started off by quarantining me in an empty room, and then I got a limited amount of time with the doctor, and then they shoved me out as quickly as possible. Again, fucking useless.
DNB
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Finland995 Posts
January 12 2011 11:39 GMT
#419
On January 12 2011 11:30 Raeleigh wrote:
Fat =/= healthy. I need to cut it out as much as possible. :U


Are you kidding me?
ModernAgeShaman
Profile Joined January 2008
Norway484 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-12 12:05:01
January 12 2011 12:00 GMT
#420
On January 12 2011 17:12 Energies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2011 16:09 Sinep wrote:
no, not ripped, but i have some muscles. it's always been a goal of mine to have nice visable abs and I would have that if I shed a few kg of fat


I can see 6 abs at 12%, if you're already at 10-12% maybe you should just concentrate on building up those muscles.


I do need more size, but if I want to be lean for the summer then a leangains approach can accomplish both of those things hopefully. I'll see how it goes the first weeks when I get back into my routine. Here's some pictures if you want to guesstimate bodyfat % and see the 'size' I have.

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]




Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 257
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 257
BRAT_OK 67
JuggernautJason19
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25423
Mini 428
Hyuk 192
firebathero 175
ggaemo 131
Dewaltoss 68
Mong 47
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 22
Dota 2
Gorgc10023
febbydoto2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
crisheroes1076
Liquid`Hasu766
Other Games
Grubby3125
FrodaN2486
fl0m1079
Beastyqt743
mouzStarbuck189
KnowMe186
Livibee161
ArmadaUGS120
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
ToD33
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1008
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• StrangeGG 51
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8605
• WagamamaTV299
Other Games
• imaqtpie602
• Shiphtur307
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 38m
INu's Battles
17h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.