• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:10
CEST 16:10
KST 23:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8607 users

Day9 to broadcast on Justin.tv - Page 4

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16 17 Next All
blopple
Profile Joined January 2011
United States30 Posts
February 18 2011 01:36 GMT
#61
whats good about a delayed stream?
"never tell me the odds"
Bushidou
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands15 Posts
February 18 2011 01:37 GMT
#62
I hope they fixed the European bandwidth issues, jtv tournament streams have been unwatchable once they hit a few thousand viewers.
TaKemE
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark1045 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-18 01:40:57
February 18 2011 01:38 GMT
#63
On February 18 2011 10:36 blopple wrote:
whats good about a delayed stream?


So players cant cheat by watching the stream in a live tournament.


On February 18 2011 10:37 Bushidou wrote:
I hope they fixed the European bandwidth issues, jtv tournament streams have been unwatchable once they hit a few thousand viewers.


Most from EU dont have this problem. I never had it here in Denmark only a few time did I have to lower it to 480p but worked fine.
Mooncowtime
Profile Joined November 2010
United States315 Posts
February 18 2011 01:39 GMT
#64
Yes.....great news. Jtv has always been the best overall quality for me
Mooncow.968 | Twitter:@itsamooncow
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
February 18 2011 01:41 GMT
#65
Jtv is lovely.
Life is Good.
Chilly
Profile Joined July 2010
United States18 Posts
February 18 2011 01:41 GMT
#66
Wonderful to hear that they are committed to continuing to support the gaming community and in particular Starcraft 2. Keep up the good work Jtv
A few of my favorites: Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips." , "Windows has detected you do not have a keyboard. Press 'F9" to continue." www.twitter.com/aChillyCube
CookieMaker
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada880 Posts
February 18 2011 01:45 GMT
#67
On February 18 2011 09:50 JustintvGaming wrote:
[image loading]


Day[9] joins all the great players, teams, and casters already on Justin.tv, including TotalBiscuit (http://www.justin.tv/totalbiscuit), Husky (http://www.justin.tv/huskystarcraft), and GLHF.tv (http://www.justin.tv/glhf) and many more. Thanks to you, Justin.tv has become an awesome place to find live Starcraft content.


I wonder if they know TB has officially renounced "shoutcrafting".

Interesting to see unlimited chatroom sizes as well, I wonder if Day's mods are going to limit it themselves.
Micro your Macro
Bushidou
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands15 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-18 01:46:56
February 18 2011 01:46 GMT
#68
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2011 10:37 Bushidou wrote:
I hope they fixed the European bandwidth issues, jtv tournament streams have been unwatchable once they hit a few thousand viewers.


Most from EU dont have this problem. I never had it here in Denmark only a few time did I have to lower it to 480p but worked fine.


I've had several occasions in the past month where it lagged on even on 240p with low quality, making me unable to watch stuff like gcpl. Must be country related issues then.
Semirhage
Profile Joined September 2010
44 Posts
February 18 2011 01:47 GMT
#69
JTV is awesome and this is even awesomer news.
echO [W]
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1495 Posts
February 18 2011 01:49 GMT
#70
On February 18 2011 10:45 TheCookieMonster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2011 09:50 JustintvGaming wrote:
[image loading]


Day[9] joins all the great players, teams, and casters already on Justin.tv, including TotalBiscuit (http://www.justin.tv/totalbiscuit), Husky (http://www.justin.tv/huskystarcraft), and GLHF.tv (http://www.justin.tv/glhf) and many more. Thanks to you, Justin.tv has become an awesome place to find live Starcraft content.


I wonder if they know TB has officially renounced "shoutcrafting".

Interesting to see unlimited chatroom sizes as well, I wonder if Day's mods are going to limit it themselves.

I don't think he renounced "shoutcrafting", TB was streaming earlier today.

Any-who fantastic news, especially given the possibilities of JTV, esp when one watches GosuCoaching's stream or iNcontroL's stream.
"Or a school bus over a bunch of kids" - Tasteless --- “A man's errors are his portals of discovery.” - James Joyce
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
February 18 2011 01:50 GMT
#71
On February 18 2011 10:46 Bushidou wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2011 10:37 Bushidou wrote:
I hope they fixed the European bandwidth issues, jtv tournament streams have been unwatchable once they hit a few thousand viewers.


Most from EU dont have this problem. I never had it here in Denmark only a few time did I have to lower it to 480p but worked fine.


I've had several occasions in the past month where it lagged on even on 240p with low quality, making me unable to watch stuff like gcpl. Must be country related issues then.

I occasionally have the same thing. They say they are working on it though... you can only hope
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
QuothTheRaven
Profile Joined December 2008
United States5524 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-18 01:55:22
February 18 2011 01:51 GMT
#72
Wow tournament delay is such an awesome feature, great work JTV!!!

The options to select bandwidth usage are really great too, especially for people in 3rd world (internet) countries like Australia :p


I remember a couple years ago (was it that long?) Justin.TV sponsored a BW tournament and Artosis called for everyone in the community to switch to JTV as a sign of support and encouragement for their endorsement of eSports. I always felt sorta bad that almost everyone continued using ustream/livestream, but it's great to see a lot of people finally starting to make the switch. Plus having all those extra features and a development team that's really in-tune with the community's needs and desires is awesome.
. . . nevermore
Psyclone
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5 Posts
February 18 2011 01:51 GMT
#73
Finally
ustream always seems to hate me ,streams would take years to load chats would not load at all now i can actually watch day9 live instead of getting mad and just waiting for the vod.
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-18 01:59:57
February 18 2011 01:56 GMT
#74
On February 18 2011 10:24 DharmaTurtle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2011 10:15 ProfessorCold wrote:
On February 18 2011 09:57 gogogadgetflow wrote:
Noooooooooooo!!! Why is your site flagged for Peer-to-Peer File-Sharing!???

I know this is good news for some people but this is just horrible for me because I can't watch JTV from school. Oh well I guess the days of watching live are over and I will join the archive viewers.


Same problem here, partner. If only I could take part... oh well, maybe someday.


Why not contact your school's IT department and ask why it's filtered? If you don't make noise, it'll never be fixed.

Well my assumption was that it's a legitimate block. I figured Justin TV must use p2p methods to distribute video, which is the reason I also can't use octoshape or blizzards downloader with p2p on. Is that not so?

Either way, I can't speak for ProfessorCold but I will never get something unblocked unless there is a legitimate academic reason. JTV would have to work to get off the blacklist that is sent to my school and I obviously don't expect that.
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
February 18 2011 01:56 GMT
#75
On February 18 2011 10:25 hifriend wrote:
the 240p has saved me so much rage on bad internet days, and delay server is awesome

This is exactly what I loved about it.
Buffy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden665 Posts
February 18 2011 01:56 GMT
#76
Jesus christ, this is amazing for all the streamers and all the casters. Huge thumbs up ! Looking forward to the coming year
Yes I am
Babaganoush
Profile Joined November 2010
United States626 Posts
February 18 2011 01:58 GMT
#77
Hopefully JTV handles 10k viewers than Ustream - after it reaches that threshold in Ustream.. lag seems to occur.

Stick a fork in those buns.
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
February 18 2011 01:58 GMT
#78
Just to make sure: "No Viewer Limits for gaming producers" means I wont have to see that damn "We've reached the maximum amount of streams for your country, please purchase a premium account"-window ever again? Because that shit has ruined a lot of nights for me!
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
Render
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States249 Posts
February 18 2011 01:59 GMT
#79
Great to hear this news, I love hearing about services that consciously support eSports, woo!

As a side note, One of my biggest qualms with other services are how advertisements are delivered. I love ads being in the hands of the streamer, so a random ad doesn't pop up in the middle of an important game. It also feels less intrusive knowing that the ads are implemented by the streamers, when the streamers want it.

Also, I would love the option of streamers being able to move the Justin.tv watermark. At this point it does not obstruct the view of the game's heads up display, at least for StarCraft. In some games being able to see a players food count, money, and supply makes all the difference, and other stream services block that information with a logo. I'm not sure if that option already exists for Justin.tv, but seems like important feedback.

Anyway, I've been loving all of the Jtv streams recently, keep up the good work!
Rose my color is and white, pretty mouth and green my eyes.
Count9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China10928 Posts
February 18 2011 01:59 GMT
#80
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! I love Jtvs option to choose the quality of the stream (although I wish they'd let you choose quality of VoDs). A huge reason I stopped watching Day9 dailies was because of choppiness.

On a slightly related note, I hope
Global Broadcast Servers

means actually global, I remember A LOT of EU viewers complaining every time a tourney was hosted on jtv. Hopefully that's fixed.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1278
ComeBackTV 527
SteadfastSC450
TaKeTV 402
LamboSC2276
Rex132
IndyStarCraft 130
EnkiAlexander 35
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 450
LamboSC2 276
ProTech138
Rex 132
IndyStarCraft 130
BRAT_OK 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34772
Shuttle 2682
Bisu 956
Jaedong 805
Horang2 769
EffOrt 762
Light 650
Soma 563
Mini 557
Stork 333
[ Show more ]
BeSt 315
firebathero 299
Hyuk 233
ggaemo 204
Rush 204
Snow 187
ZerO 186
Zeus 156
Leta 104
Pusan 77
Killer 77
hero 71
Sea.KH 62
sorry 58
Shine 43
Sharp 42
Mind 35
Mong 34
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 27
Aegong 26
soO 25
Bale 23
Sexy 23
Trap 22
Yoon 22
Terrorterran 19
NotJumperer 17
Free 15
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
Icarus 9
zelot 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9449
qojqva941
Dendi865
Fuzer 186
420jenkins113
Counter-Strike
markeloff125
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2015
crisheroes1257
XaKoH 157
Other Games
gofns38155
singsing1973
B2W.Neo930
Mlord267
Hui .176
Liquid`VortiX174
ArmadaUGS134
ToD117
Mew2King103
QueenE93
Chillindude18
ZerO(Twitch)14
Railgan13
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile17
• Gemini_19 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2045
League of Legends
• Nemesis2536
• Jankos2145
• TFBlade918
Other Games
• WagamamaTV181
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 50m
Stellar Fest
22h 50m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.