• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:27
CEST 15:27
KST 22:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9086 users

Day9 to broadcast on Justin.tv - Page 2

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 18 2011 01:02 GMT
#21
I don't personally use JTV, but I love them for their contribution!
Will Day 9 no longer be on ustream?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
fidelity
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden410 Posts
February 18 2011 01:02 GMT
#22
Sounds great! love the work you do for e-sports. Keep it coming.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
February 18 2011 01:04 GMT
#23
Wow, congratz. I just hope I don`t have as many problems tuning into Day`s casts as I do with the gosucoaching stream. =I

Well deserved Sean. Looking forward to it!
tholyc
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany116 Posts
February 18 2011 01:04 GMT
#24
Great news, especially that you're working on eSports specific features (delay etc.).. and I guess with Day9 on your side you're gonna get a lot of new streamers soon :p
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
February 18 2011 01:05 GMT
#25
Hwaiting!

This will allow me to watch it

1) on itouch
2) at 360 or 240p, for my fail internet :DD
BackTrack
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada76 Posts
February 18 2011 01:05 GMT
#26
That's awesome! cant wait to watch Day[9] on JTV, ive been saying he should switch for months! ustream is so unstable, there was a 1 and a half month period where people in my area were getting such horrible studdering that it was unwatchable, and i had to become an archive viewer :o.

Very well accepted and appreciated
MadChem
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany218 Posts
February 18 2011 01:05 GMT
#27
I'm a bit worried. Seems like all streams of JTV are lagging, with high viewer counts. (Yes I did turn it down to lowest and made no difference.
I really like what you guys are doing and I believe you find a solution for this issue...
(The next funday monday might be the big Test for you guys)
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Oppenheimer
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
February 18 2011 01:06 GMT
#28
I remember back when I used to have some funny disinclination against Justin TV. Must say though, now you are guys are pretty much the top pick. Great job you guys!
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
February 18 2011 01:06 GMT
#29
JUSTIN! Get the codemonkeys working on the iPhone app, it's sort of stinky still!

You have so much potential guys! Best streaming service by far, always has been.
Redmark
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2129 Posts
February 18 2011 01:08 GMT
#30
yeaaaaaah I can watch on 240p
which is to say I can watch
BrahCJ
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia659 Posts
February 18 2011 01:08 GMT
#31
As far as the iPhone ap goes, I find the only problem with it is my shitty speed I get with Vodafone..... Grrrrr.....

Through ROOT, I have fallen for JTV. Huge props to JTV for pushing to the front.
Play the games!
Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
February 18 2011 01:08 GMT
#32
Are there any plans to get a working android viewer?
I love justintv but the fact that there is an ipod viewer but no android viewer makes me a very sad panda.
leadphyc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States99 Posts
February 18 2011 01:09 GMT
#33
this is pretty cool. maybe it wont be as laggy as it got before sometimes. plus jtv is pretty cool in general supporting the community sponsoring tournaments
always go for the win!
Combine
Profile Joined July 2010
United States812 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-18 01:13:42
February 18 2011 01:12 GMT
#34
On February 18 2011 10:05 MadChem wrote:
I'm a bit worried. Seems like all streams of JTV are lagging, with high viewer counts. (Yes I did turn it down to lowest and made no difference.
I really like what you guys are doing and I believe you find a solution for this issue...
(The next funday monday might be the big Test for you guys)

The reddit tourney with 20k people watching at the same time had no lag on my end. Hopefully it's consistent through the dailies for everyone, and not some people getting the short end of the stick on lag.
(ಥ_ಥ)
sarbandia
Profile Joined February 2011
United States6 Posts
February 18 2011 01:12 GMT
#35
Are chatrooms as easily moderated via an IRC client on JTV as it is other platforms, and, does this mean I will be able to Stream Day[9] Live on my iPod?


Yes - you have direct IRC access for modding JTV chatrooms, in addition to some custom mod-helpers like slowmode for really big rooms. And yes, with the Justin.tv app you will be able to stream live to your iPod!

(I am Emmett from JTV btw)
xou
Profile Joined October 2009
France58 Posts
February 18 2011 01:13 GMT
#36
Another feature: crap routing for me
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
February 18 2011 01:13 GMT
#37
Does this mean no more working to be an hour early to be in chat one?
On the other hand, that may cause havoc.
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
Cyanocyst
Profile Joined October 2010
2222 Posts
February 18 2011 01:14 GMT
#38
Anyone who supports Sc2 / Esports is a friend of mine. Congrats on converting Day9, i would imagine he's a pretty big draw given how consistently he streams.

Also the delayed server, is awesome for live tournaments.
|| Fruit Dealer | Leenock | Yughio | Coca | Sniper | True | Solar | Dark |
GUFireFlash
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States343 Posts
February 18 2011 01:14 GMT
#39
Awesome News, been a JTV Broadcaster since Day1 pretty much. One of the first gamer producers and I love the community and staff that work there. Awesome to see Day9 over at JTV.
GamerUniversity.com Owner / It's GoSu Staff / http://twitch.tv/GamerUniversity
ProfessorCold
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States41 Posts
February 18 2011 01:15 GMT
#40
On February 18 2011 09:57 gogogadgetflow wrote:
Noooooooooooo!!! Why is your site flagged for Peer-to-Peer File-Sharing!???

I know this is good news for some people but this is just horrible for me because I can't watch JTV from school. Oh well I guess the days of watching live are over and I will join the archive viewers.


Same problem here, partner. If only I could take part... oh well, maybe someday.
Proud follower of Jesus Christ; favorite players include Jaedong and Destiny
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1002
SteadfastSC293
ComeBackTV 292
TaKeTV 246
LamboSC2221
Rex100
IndyStarCraft 56
EnkiAlexander 31
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 293
LamboSC2 221
ProTech156
Rex 100
IndyStarCraft 56
BRAT_OK 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38686
Shuttle 2520
Bisu 965
Horang2 870
Jaedong 770
Mini 740
EffOrt 658
Light 509
Soma 387
BeSt 375
[ Show more ]
firebathero 338
Hyuk 333
Stork 269
Snow 190
Rush 176
Zeus 162
ZerO 155
Last 147
ggaemo 140
Leta 86
Pusan 76
hero 74
sorry 67
Killer 65
Sea.KH 52
Sharp 43
Mong 42
Mind 37
Shinee 27
Trap 26
Aegong 26
soO 25
Shine 25
Bale 25
Sexy 24
ToSsGirL 24
Free 22
NotJumperer 18
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 8
zelot 7
Noble 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6920
qojqva1626
Dendi862
Fuzer 97
420jenkins88
Counter-Strike
x6flipin408
markeloff355
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2013
crisheroes1068
XaKoH 165
Other Games
gofns30256
singsing2142
olofmeister1280
B2W.Neo1018
Mlord254
DeMusliM181
Livibee170
Liquid`VortiX132
Hui .129
ArmadaUGS121
Mew2King105
QueenE87
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)16
Railgan11
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1812
League of Legends
• Jankos2339
• Nemesis1601
• TFBlade721
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 33m
Stellar Fest
23h 33m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.