• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:41
CEST 00:41
KST 07:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8580 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 122

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 1885 Next
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
June 26 2015 00:39 GMT
#2421
On June 26 2015 09:00 SHr3DD3r wrote:
Oh God, This heat wave is fucking ridiculous.
1000~ people dead so far, No water, no electricity and now this heat wave. Oh and to top it all of, its Ramadan.

Too hot.... can't think.

Yeesh.

Good luck to you man. Heard about the heatwave and the fucking power-outage.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 26 2015 00:48 GMT
#2422
On June 26 2015 09:00 SHr3DD3r wrote:
Oh God, This heat wave is fucking ridiculous.
1000~ people dead so far, No water, no electricity and now this heat wave. Oh and to top it all of, its Ramadan.

Too hot.... can't think.


Damn, I heard about the heat, but didn't realize it was Ramadan. Best of luck
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 26 2015 02:22 GMT
#2423
Hey you clowns,

We need people to play mafia. Get in there.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
June 26 2015 02:46 GMT
#2424
On June 26 2015 09:00 SHr3DD3r wrote:
Oh God, This heat wave is fucking ridiculous.
1000~ people dead so far, No water, no electricity and now this heat wave. Oh and to top it all of, its Ramadan.

Too hot.... can't think.


Good luck man. We have this guy who plays pick up basketball/ultimate frisbee games with us who's Muslim and in Fasting atm too. Dude is crazy to play with no water lol.
Forever Young
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
June 26 2015 03:46 GMT
#2425
On June 26 2015 11:22 Cixah wrote:
Hey you clowns,

We need people to play mafia. Get in there.

this is a good man
Writer@WriterYamato
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
June 26 2015 03:46 GMT
#2426
On June 26 2015 11:22 Cixah wrote:
Hey you clowns,

We need people to play mafia. Get in there.

I may be interested. How much time exactly does it entail? I almost for sure have enough time I just want to be certain
Administrator
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
June 26 2015 03:48 GMT
#2427
On June 26 2015 12:46 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 11:22 Cixah wrote:
Hey you clowns,

We need people to play mafia. Get in there.

I may be interested. How much time exactly does it entail? I almost for sure have enough time I just want to be certain

I would say a couple hours/day for 1.5 weeks or so
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-26 03:55:02
June 26 2015 03:54 GMT
#2428
emu play doto with me

teach this scrub carry player how to mid lolol
Writer@WriterYamato
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 26 2015 03:59 GMT
#2429
On June 26 2015 12:46 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 11:22 Cixah wrote:
Hey you clowns,

We need people to play mafia. Get in there.

I may be interested. How much time exactly does it entail? I almost for sure have enough time I just want to be certain

Normally it can be pretty time consuming, but the point of this one is to be pretty relaxed and enjoyable afaik
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
June 26 2015 04:08 GMT
#2430
On June 26 2015 12:54 yamato77 wrote:
emu play doto with me

teach this scrub carry player how to mid lolol

If you ever want to play Dota just invite me I usually join when invited unless already in a party.
Administrator
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 26 2015 04:09 GMT
#2431
Oh wei.

For reference, I'm fairly pisitive people are generally allowed to eat during the day on Ramadan if they are physically ill, and coming from somebody who has nearly died of dehydration before, you get physically ill. It's kind of horrible.

Sucks. It's hot here but I don't think it's killing people. I feel for you dudeman.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 26 2015 05:17 GMT
#2432
I'm playing really poorly today, so I'm gonna stream some Isaac.

Come watch me suck
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
June 26 2015 06:07 GMT
#2433
What the hell happened to the GOP primaries. What the flying fuck. It's literally a circus now. Clown car and all.

I don't even
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 26 2015 06:10 GMT
#2434
On June 26 2015 15:07 Lord Tolkien wrote:
What the hell happened to the GOP primaries. What the flying fuck. It's literally a circus now. Clown car and all.

I don't even

TRUMPS GOT SOME MOMENTUM LT
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
June 26 2015 06:24 GMT
#2435
On June 26 2015 15:07 Lord Tolkien wrote:
What the hell happened to the GOP primaries. What the flying fuck. It's literally a circus now. Clown car and all.

I don't even


May I ask why you care? Just taking a guess but I don't think you'd be hoping for any of the gop canidates, so what they do shouldn't really matter to you right? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here. If it makes you feel better, no one currently running for office looks at all worthwhile to me.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-26 06:52:50
June 26 2015 06:48 GMT
#2436
On June 26 2015 15:24 Parnage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 15:07 Lord Tolkien wrote:
What the hell happened to the GOP primaries. What the flying fuck. It's literally a circus now. Clown car and all.

I don't even


May I ask why you care? Just taking a guess but I don't think you'd be hoping for any of the gop canidates, so what they do shouldn't really matter to you right? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here. If it makes you feel better, no one currently running for office looks at all worthwhile to me.

I would prefer there to be actual substance and potentially some actual competition in the election, as opposed to a landslide. And I generally do keep an open mind on things, especially considering the two parties aren't really that different from each other. Eg, I was fairly split on McCain vs Obama in 2008 (until I CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM MUH HAUS), which is a good thing.

While no, it is highly unlikely that I will vote for any GOP candidate (perhaps Jeb Bush, if the stars align), the current menagerie of candidates is just dismal. Like, the fact Rick Perry can be counted amongst the saner candidates really says something.

Seriously, Jindal of all people. He's more washed up than a beached whale carcass. He's running on HOPE AND CHANGE fumes from 2008. Any possible support for him was killed by his catastrophically bad handling of Louisiana, to the point where the state GOP are revolting and distancing themselves as far as possible from him.

The fact that Bernie Sanders is, at this rate, likely going to be Clinton's toughest opponent is at once immensely heartening and deeply depressing.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 26 2015 08:22 GMT
#2437
On June 26 2015 15:48 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 15:24 Parnage wrote:
On June 26 2015 15:07 Lord Tolkien wrote:
What the hell happened to the GOP primaries. What the flying fuck. It's literally a circus now. Clown car and all.

I don't even


May I ask why you care? Just taking a guess but I don't think you'd be hoping for any of the gop canidates, so what they do shouldn't really matter to you right? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here. If it makes you feel better, no one currently running for office looks at all worthwhile to me.

I would prefer there to be actual substance and potentially some actual competition in the election, as opposed to a landslide. And I generally do keep an open mind on things, especially considering the two parties aren't really that different from each other. Eg, I was fairly split on McCain vs Obama in 2008 (until I CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM MUH HAUS), which is a good thing.

While no, it is highly unlikely that I will vote for any GOP candidate (perhaps Jeb Bush, if the stars align), the current menagerie of candidates is just dismal. Like, the fact Rick Perry can be counted amongst the saner candidates really says something.

Seriously, Jindal of all people. He's more washed up than a beached whale carcass. He's running on HOPE AND CHANGE fumes from 2008. Any possible support for him was killed by his catastrophically bad handling of Louisiana, to the point where the state GOP are revolting and distancing themselves as far as possible from him.

The fact that Bernie Sanders is, at this rate, likely going to be Clinton's toughest opponent is at once immensely heartening and deeply depressing.
What's the deal with Bernie Sanders, by the way? I've seen a bunch of his quotes on Imgur, but for the most part the internet is a Bernie Sanders anti-republican circlejerk, so I have no idea how much he deserves the office due to political acumen as opposed to riding the wave of frustration with the government by saying what people want to hear. Is he a deservingly legit candidate right now, or just riding the wave of the internet?
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 26 2015 09:14 GMT
#2438
Bernie Sanders is just left of the majority of Democrats, so he is resonating with liberals who aren't satisfied with Obama.

I am personally looking forward to 2016 being a landslide victory for the left, and would be happy with either Clinton or Sanders.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 26 2015 09:22 GMT
#2439
I thought Ramadan gets suspended/delayed if there are extraneous circumstances. Is that only the more liberal Muslims that do that?
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
June 26 2015 09:38 GMT
#2440
On June 26 2015 18:14 Ketara wrote:
Bernie Sanders is just left of the majority of Democrats, so he is resonating with liberals who aren't satisfied with Obama.

I am personally looking forward to 2016 being a landslide victory for the left, and would be happy with either Clinton or Sanders.


>tfw House and Senate will likely stay red.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O174
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 174
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever352
League of Legends
Doublelift3696
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5415
Liquid`Hasu486
Other Games
summit1g14018
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe243
Livibee190
ViBE81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur561
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 20m
Patches Events
16h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 20m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.