• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:53
CEST 08:53
KST 15:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8731 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 120

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 1885 Next
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 25 2015 04:36 GMT
#2381
You guys should just switch constantly instead, like the cool kids.
It's your boy Guzma!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 25 2015 04:41 GMT
#2382
On June 25 2015 13:36 Requizen wrote:
You guys should just switch constantly instead, like the cool kids.


Stop trying to make "fetch" happen.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-25 06:58:41
June 25 2015 06:55 GMT
#2383
On June 25 2015 04:36 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2015 02:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
The number of LLL members on my phone is slowly increasing.

The legendary LT/Jon Galt meetup inspires me to want Philly 2015 to happen.

COME ONE COME ALL

I'm free the next couple days, for the most part.


Really late to this, but I'm free Friday this week after 4. Also, Wave probably already mentioned it, but what are you doing in Philly again?

edit: Divinity Original Sin best purchase I've made in awhile.

On June 25 2015 13:41 jcarlsoniv wrote:

Stop trying to make "fetch" happen.


[image loading]
Saw a gay dude (presumably) wearing this in the mall. Couldn't help but notice and think of that lol. Such a good movie.
Forever Young
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 25 2015 11:31 GMT
#2384
Yay found it again after it was taken off youtube.
I have no idea what/who A Hisa is but the music's cool anyway.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Sunaj
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada2041 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-25 16:13:02
June 25 2015 16:12 GMT
#2385
On June 25 2015 15:55 sung_moon wrote:


edit: Divinity Original Sin best purchase I've made in awhile.


Divinity is fucking great, I just wish the guy me and the guy I was playing it with could actually sync up again to finish it lol.

edit* POSTING IS HARD
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 25 2015 16:15 GMT
#2386
I was meant to sync up with yanger but he conveniently dodged.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 25 2015 16:25 GMT
#2387
On June 26 2015 01:15 Numy wrote:
I was meant to sync up with yanger but he conveniently dodged.


Sounds par for the course. You guys better meet up with wave tho.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 25 2015 17:48 GMT
#2388
I don't want to work I just want to go home and play games.
It's your boy Guzma!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 25 2015 18:07 GMT
#2389
Inb4 new job again.

It's not the jobs that annoy you Req, it's the fact that they aren't games, switching won't fix it!
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 25 2015 18:09 GMT
#2390
Nah, the job is great. It's just today in general. Having trouble focusing, thinking too much about upcoming 40k event. Want to build army lists and practice.
It's your boy Guzma!
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
June 25 2015 18:37 GMT
#2391
It's a good thing Mrs. Monte is going away for three weeks to take care of a friend's animals, because I have a ridiculous amount of pointless shit to do now that the new WoW patch has hit!
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 25 2015 18:39 GMT
#2392
On June 26 2015 02:48 Requizen wrote:
I don't want to work I just want to go home and play games.

God I feel exactly like that, except that I don't have a job so I just stay home and play games.

I like this. This is nice.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 25 2015 18:40 GMT
#2393
Co worker just brought me Naf Naf fries. Score.

On June 26 2015 03:37 Seuss wrote:
It's a good thing Mrs. Monte is going away for three weeks to take care of a friend's animals, because I have a ridiculous amount of pointless shit to do now that the new WoW patch has hit!

Lol we were just talking about that on Tuesday. I want to get on and see the new content, but I haven't been on WoW in quite some time. But it looks cool imo.
It's your boy Guzma!
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
June 25 2015 19:52 GMT
#2394
Kingdoms of Amalur is good for a WoW fix.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 25 2015 20:03 GMT
#2395
I just want to say that you were right, Soniv, r/dnd is highly amusing.
It's your boy Guzma!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 25 2015 20:05 GMT
#2396
On June 26 2015 05:03 Requizen wrote:
I just want to say that you were right, Soniv, r/dnd is highly amusing.


No one listens to ME when I give excellent subreddit recommendations.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
June 25 2015 20:06 GMT
#2397
On June 26 2015 03:40 Requizen wrote:
Co worker just brought me Naf Naf fries. Score.

Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 03:37 Seuss wrote:
It's a good thing Mrs. Monte is going away for three weeks to take care of a friend's animals, because I have a ridiculous amount of pointless shit to do now that the new WoW patch has hit!

Lol we were just talking about that on Tuesday. I want to get on and see the new content, but I haven't been on WoW in quite some time. But it looks cool imo.


It's a good patch. There are some glaring issues (e.g. Felblight is far too rare for how much you need for professions, it's going to be a nightmare to collect Shipyard equipment blueprints on alts since you have to camp rares for them), but there's a hub that actually feels like a hub again, and people running around doing stuff in a place that isn't their garrison.

Also my garrison gold scheme was nerfed (as it should have been). I haven't really tracked by how much yet since I have a million gold anyway.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2015 20:10 GMT
#2398
Guys I made it!

Yangers if you read this I gotta send you a pm, I don't think I can send or receive texts without having to pay so either message me on TL or I can give you my wife's cell number i f something is happening.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 25 2015 20:11 GMT
#2399
On June 26 2015 05:06 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 03:40 Requizen wrote:
Co worker just brought me Naf Naf fries. Score.

On June 26 2015 03:37 Seuss wrote:
It's a good thing Mrs. Monte is going away for three weeks to take care of a friend's animals, because I have a ridiculous amount of pointless shit to do now that the new WoW patch has hit!

Lol we were just talking about that on Tuesday. I want to get on and see the new content, but I haven't been on WoW in quite some time. But it looks cool imo.


It's a good patch. There are some glaring issues (e.g. Felblight is far too rare for how much you need for professions, it's going to be a nightmare to collect Shipyard equipment blueprints on alts since you have to camp rares for them), but there's a hub that actually feels like a hub again, and people running around doing stuff in a place that isn't their garrison.

Also my garrison gold scheme was nerfed (as it should have been). I haven't really tracked by how much yet since I have a million gold anyway.


Roughly 20%, the good thing about felblight is that I have a commodity to corner again lol. People selling for under 400g each. What are you think?
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
June 25 2015 20:41 GMT
#2400
On June 26 2015 05:11 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 05:06 Seuss wrote:
On June 26 2015 03:40 Requizen wrote:
Co worker just brought me Naf Naf fries. Score.

On June 26 2015 03:37 Seuss wrote:
It's a good thing Mrs. Monte is going away for three weeks to take care of a friend's animals, because I have a ridiculous amount of pointless shit to do now that the new WoW patch has hit!

Lol we were just talking about that on Tuesday. I want to get on and see the new content, but I haven't been on WoW in quite some time. But it looks cool imo.


It's a good patch. There are some glaring issues (e.g. Felblight is far too rare for how much you need for professions, it's going to be a nightmare to collect Shipyard equipment blueprints on alts since you have to camp rares for them), but there's a hub that actually feels like a hub again, and people running around doing stuff in a place that isn't their garrison.

Also my garrison gold scheme was nerfed (as it should have been). I haven't really tracked by how much yet since I have a million gold anyway.


Roughly 20%, the good thing about felblight is that I have a commodity to corner again lol. People selling for under 400g each. What are you think?


Nerfed to 20% or nerfed by 20%. There's a big difference there. Also, do you have 11 characters? It's supposedly on diminishing returns so if you have fewer than I do it's probably steeper for me.

As for Felblight, my personal plan is just to run Kazzak on all my alts every week. It's 10-15 off him versus the 10% drop rate on gathering. 100-150 nodes/skins is easily an hour or more of time invested, possibly more with competition. Running Kazzak is 10-15 minutes.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 716
BeSt 307
sorry 86
Mind 68
Soma 34
Bale 26
ZergMaN 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 721
WinterStarcraft697
C9.Mang0313
Sick165
febbydoto18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2194
Other Games
• Shiphtur720
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 7m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.