• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:17
CEST 08:17
KST 15:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9845 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 121

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 1885 Next
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 25 2015 20:52 GMT
#2401
On June 26 2015 05:41 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 05:11 Cixah wrote:
On June 26 2015 05:06 Seuss wrote:
On June 26 2015 03:40 Requizen wrote:
Co worker just brought me Naf Naf fries. Score.

On June 26 2015 03:37 Seuss wrote:
It's a good thing Mrs. Monte is going away for three weeks to take care of a friend's animals, because I have a ridiculous amount of pointless shit to do now that the new WoW patch has hit!

Lol we were just talking about that on Tuesday. I want to get on and see the new content, but I haven't been on WoW in quite some time. But it looks cool imo.


It's a good patch. There are some glaring issues (e.g. Felblight is far too rare for how much you need for professions, it's going to be a nightmare to collect Shipyard equipment blueprints on alts since you have to camp rares for them), but there's a hub that actually feels like a hub again, and people running around doing stuff in a place that isn't their garrison.

Also my garrison gold scheme was nerfed (as it should have been). I haven't really tracked by how much yet since I have a million gold anyway.


Roughly 20%, the good thing about felblight is that I have a commodity to corner again lol. People selling for under 400g each. What are you think?


Nerfed to 20% or nerfed by 20%. There's a big difference there. Also, do you have 11 characters? It's supposedly on diminishing returns so if you have fewer than I do it's probably steeper for me.

As for Felblight, my personal plan is just to run Kazzak on all my alts every week. It's 10-15 off him versus the 10% drop rate on gathering. 100-150 nodes/skins is easily an hour or more of time invested, possibly more with competition. Running Kazzak is 10-15 minutes.


Nerf by 20%, I have 5, but its 20% per garrison in terms of total gold value. I'm not farming any of it, just building up my stock by auctioneering and buying any that are under 400. Reselling at 499 to 600 pending on time of day. VPN to the home PC to set auctions is so easy.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 25 2015 21:10 GMT
#2402
https://crpgbook.wordpress.com/

"The CRPG Book Project" released a preview PDF 2 weeks ago apparently. Been following this loosely for a little while and finally got a chance to skim the book. Looks like a pretty faithful coverage of the history of CRPGs. Big nostalgia trip for someone who's played the games, and a good history of the genre for those who haven't.

Also, I didn't know that there was an Etrian Odyssey-style Touhou fangame. This might be the next game to play on my backlog...
Moderator
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 25 2015 21:20 GMT
#2403
I dunno if there's anything more humbling than getting manhandled by a dude that's like 70 lbs lighter than you while grappling.
liftlift > tsm
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
June 25 2015 21:43 GMT
#2404
Getting molested by a lady boy in Thailand seems more humbling but I have never experienced it.
"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 25 2015 21:52 GMT
#2405
Yango pls. "If it exists, there's Touhou of it".

Also, next installment in "whatever he does, Alaric dies day 1 in werewolves".

In werewolves Innocent Child is shit because you're revealed immediatly (card has no back, it's two townie sides).
Hunter is a townie who gets a KP when he dies, no debate, nothing, he just shoots. Because we make big games (20+ people), the host changes it to a shotgun: shoot someone and kill his neighbours with him, or shoot between two people and kill them both.

We lynch the hunter day 1. I see her looking in my direction so I point out my card jokingly. She gives no fuck, shoots my neighbour, though she could shoot between him and his other neighbour for the same result without killing me.
The other two were werewolves so it was an amazing shot. But she didn't need to kill me to get them!
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 25 2015 22:45 GMT
#2406
On June 26 2015 06:52 Alaric wrote:
Yango pls. "If it exists, there's Touhou of it".

Also, next installment in "whatever he does, Alaric dies day 1 in werewolves".

In werewolves Innocent Child is shit because you're revealed immediatly (card has no back, it's two townie sides).
Hunter is a townie who gets a KP when he dies, no debate, nothing, he just shoots. Because we make big games (20+ people), the host changes it to a shotgun: shoot someone and kill his neighbours with him, or shoot between two people and kill them both.

We lynch the hunter day 1. I see her looking in my direction so I point out my card jokingly. She gives no fuck, shoots my neighbour, though she could shoot between him and his other neighbour for the same result without killing me.
The other two were werewolves so it was an amazing shot. But she didn't need to kill me to get them!

This is poetic really.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2015 22:49 GMT
#2407
dunno looks more prosaic to me
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 25 2015 23:08 GMT
#2408
Poll:

I have a low fever (100.3 or so), likely from food poisoning.

Do I go teach children or stay home?
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
June 25 2015 23:13 GMT
#2409
On June 26 2015 08:08 Ketara wrote:
Poll:

I have a low fever (100.3 or so), likely from food poisoning.

Do I go teach children or stay home?

Which one is less likely to lead to suffering and death?
That is how I make most decision in my life.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 25 2015 23:15 GMT
#2410
On June 26 2015 08:08 Ketara wrote:
Poll:

I have a low fever (100.3 or so), likely from food poisoning.

Do I go teach children or stay home?


I'd say go but that's because I'm being paid to not ever be sick.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 25 2015 23:17 GMT
#2411
Yeah when you're not being paid its a different set of variables, really.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-25 23:22:54
June 25 2015 23:17 GMT
#2412
On June 26 2015 08:08 Ketara wrote:
Poll:

I have a low fever (100.3 or so), likely from food poisoning.

Do I go teach children or stay home?


I'd say ask your supervisor so they can't get mad regardless of what you end up doing.

also sry I haven't been more active. life's been busy and I haven't had much to contribute in regards to what you've been talking about.

unless you honestly feel too sick to go in which case don't go
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
June 25 2015 23:25 GMT
#2413
I have to say you guys switching your icons is really confusing for me. Like I don't even know who you guys are anymore. Really hope that Wave doesn't go back to Evelyn though. That'd be creepy.

ALSO WHO WANTS SOME PICTURES OF MY DOG?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 25 2015 23:27 GMT
#2414
Omg its so fluffy.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-25 23:31:35
June 25 2015 23:30 GMT
#2415
I agree with Cixah/Marmy its so fluffy.

Because of family issues are former dog now lives on a farm
+ Show Spoiler +
At least the new owner shares pictures on facebook
"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
June 25 2015 23:30 GMT
#2416
That is one beautiful dog.

I want one. :o
Writer@WriterYamato
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 25 2015 23:42 GMT
#2417
On June 26 2015 08:25 Frudgey wrote:
I have to say you guys switching your icons is really confusing for me. Like I don't even know who you guys are anymore. Really hope that Wave doesn't go back to Evelyn though. That'd be creepy.

ALSO WHO WANTS SOME PICTURES OF MY DOG?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

Zomg. Plz. I just want to hug it.
liftlift > tsm
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-25 23:54:21
June 25 2015 23:49 GMT
#2418
1)

On June 26 2015 08:08 Ketara wrote:
Poll:

I have a low fever (100.3 or so), likely from food poisoning.

Do I go teach children or stay home?

My general rule:
a) over 100, stay home
b) under 100, man up
c) if you're over 102 for several days, call the quacks

2) Whelp. When I have access to internet again, I'll have so many Acadia(+doge?) pictures to parse through. Such sublime.

3) r/dnd is indeed a beautiful subreddit

4) The top post on r/lol is Heisendong raising money for prostate cancer awareness. To do my part, http://www.wikihow.com/Check-Your-Prostate

5) Why did a moth chase me for half a mile up and down a mountain...

EDIT:

6) are we now posting doge pics? because i can contribute in like two days
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
SHr3DD3r
Profile Joined March 2009
Pakistan2137 Posts
June 26 2015 00:00 GMT
#2419
Oh God, This heat wave is fucking ridiculous.
1000~ people dead so far, No water, no electricity and now this heat wave. Oh and to top it all of, its Ramadan.

Too hot.... can't think.
Hit them hard! Hit them low! - Forever a Bisu Fan!~!
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-26 00:32:01
June 26 2015 00:31 GMT
#2420
On June 26 2015 09:00 SHr3DD3r wrote:
Oh God, This heat wave is fucking ridiculous.
1000~ people dead so far, No water, no electricity and now this heat wave. Oh and to top it all of, its Ramadan.

Too hot.... can't think.

I think it's times like these I'm pretty sure a person's god would be okay with them drinking water and eating food during the day time to prevent death.

But hey, what would an atheist know about faith?

User was temp banned for this post.
liftlift > tsm
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 304
sorry 65
Mind 64
Bale 33
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
JimRising 725
Other Games
summit1g7877
Coldzera 722
WinterStarcraft644
C9.Mang0318
Sick153
febbydoto22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
BasetradeTV176
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2168
League of Legends
• Rush1483
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.