• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:37
CEST 15:37
KST 22:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9324 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 5112

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5162 Next
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
June 01 2015 14:48 GMT
#102221
On June 01 2015 23:30 AlterKot wrote:
Not sure what you mean, all I read about here is Smash, Hearthstone, Magic and Warhammer.

Don't forget Alaric QQ and random stream plugs.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 01 2015 14:48 GMT
#102222
On June 01 2015 23:40 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 23:08 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On June 01 2015 22:54 Alaric wrote:
I'm sure your cat is happy that his namesake hasn't fallen into limbo.


pff I can't play that mainstream champ anymore

I'm trying to learn Azir. It's going...poorly

Bahahaha understatement

+ Show Spoiler +
Nah he's the hardest champ in the game, you'll get there


I have to commend Memewolf for putting up with me yesterday. I'm starting to figure it out, but I'm still really struggling with his awkward ranges.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
June 01 2015 14:49 GMT
#102223
Not even 11 yet and already been yelled at twice. Once because another contractor said I flipped the fuck out on them for ripping my stuff out and the second because I found a pipe broken but that's not what I was sent to do...

Oh and my boss is threatening to keep us out until midnight to finish a job...
Steam: rook492
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 01 2015 14:50 GMT
#102224
Dunno, I never felt it hard to do well with Azir. Granted, I was playing him in normals barely more than a couple times, so I was probably facing high Silver or Gold players and not Plat (since normals -> premade usually for me) and easier laning, but once I had a couple items, doesn't matter whether I did good or bad before that it was pretty faceroll.

Don't fret, though, Soniv! Viktor's played a bit competitively, true, but with poor results ('cause drafting is shit usually), and he isn't popular in soloQ after the initial "a Korean is playing him, ima try!"
I'm starting to see Heimerdingers because of Heiserdonger's stream and duoQ with Qtpie though. Sorry about that.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
June 01 2015 14:51 GMT
#102225
On June 01 2015 23:48 Fildun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 23:30 AlterKot wrote:
Not sure what you mean, all I read about here is Smash, Hearthstone, Magic and Warhammer.

Don't forget Alaric QQ and random stream plugs.

Well that was an answer to "I thought this club was too cool for popular games" :p
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
June 01 2015 14:53 GMT
#102226
I did not sleep properly last night, and as a result I am accomplishing absolutely nothing at work.

Time to go down to my car and take a nap.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 01 2015 15:02 GMT
#102227
On June 01 2015 23:50 Alaric wrote:
Dunno, I never felt it hard to do well with Azir. Granted, I was playing him in normals barely more than a couple times, so I was probably facing high Silver or Gold players and not Plat (since normals -> premade usually for me) and easier laning, but once I had a couple items, doesn't matter whether I did good or bad before that it was pretty faceroll.

Don't fret, though, Soniv! Viktor's played a bit competitively, true, but with poor results ('cause drafting is shit usually), and he isn't popular in soloQ after the initial "a Korean is playing him, ima try!"
I'm starting to see Heimerdingers because of Heiserdonger's stream and duoQ with Qtpie though. Sorry about that.


That's what I should really do for stream popularity. Only Dong Quixote, never not Dong Quixote.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
June 01 2015 16:23 GMT
#102228
Aww yiss xcom 2 announced; already time to get hype
Glorious SEA doto
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 16:34:19
June 01 2015 16:33 GMT
#102229
On June 01 2015 22:55 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 22:45 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On June 01 2015 22:38 ComaDose wrote:
On May 31 2015 04:33 Lord Tolkien wrote:
well as its a slow day today in OT, time for me to recommend webcomics.

I'm sure coma will enjoy this. Check, Please! College Hockey-based webcomic. For the uninitiated, it also provides a look into hockey culture, like nicknames and hockey butts. And yes, Sidney Crosby's ass is perhaps singular in its magnificence.

Only criticism are the long, irregular update times, ah well.

heh i did like this.

how was your weekend everyone? Im so tired im def going to nap on lunch in my car.


Well, watching you and JonGalt play League made me relapse...

so yeah, that's how my weekend went

That's excellent. Im glad my play was that inspiring.


Coma: "Smite 600"
....
*Enemy Janna steals Dragon with tornado over the wall*
Me: "????"
Coma: "Hmmm, I ghosted instead of smite..."

INSPIRING PAY
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
June 01 2015 16:43 GMT
#102230
you always ghost at 650 and smite at 600, amateur
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 01 2015 16:59 GMT
#102231
New manga out called Wizard Souls, pretty much a manga about MtG. Pretty good so far.
liftlift > tsm
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 01 2015 17:03 GMT
#102232
On June 02 2015 01:59 wei2coolman wrote:
New manga out called Wizard Souls, pretty much a manga about MtG. Pretty good so far.

I just recommended this to MoonBear a few days ago.

The author's last work, Bonnouji, is also good as well, though it's in a very different genre.
Moderator
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 01 2015 17:15 GMT
#102233
On June 02 2015 02:03 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2015 01:59 wei2coolman wrote:
New manga out called Wizard Souls, pretty much a manga about MtG. Pretty good so far.

I just recommended this to MoonBear a few days ago.

The author's last work, Bonnouji, is also good as well, though it's in a very different genre.

tfw no control deck sadistic waifu.
liftlift > tsm
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 01 2015 17:27 GMT
#102234
On June 02 2015 01:23 Fusilero wrote:
Aww yiss xcom 2 announced; already time to get hype

Oh it's goin down.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 01 2015 17:28 GMT
#102235
So it's like a boring yugioh? :D
TheHumanSensation
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1210 Posts
June 01 2015 17:29 GMT
#102236
On June 01 2015 14:02 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 13:58 TheYango wrote:
On June 01 2015 12:31 TheHumanSensation wrote:
Question: Do the FE fans just like it a lot (waifus etc), or are you actually good? I'd be down for a draft playthrough over the summer if anyone is interested!

I'm fucking bad I'm just elitist about certain games in the series.

Milo I know is good, Scip I think is good, IDK.

Meh, I've won some on hard difficulty, not sure if I'd call myself good though. Could be interesting though, I've played all the GBA and Radiant Dawn so far.


Neat. I guess my best accomplishment in terms of difficulty is a no-grind lunatic run of Awakening and 1-2 completed draft playthroughs.

Also here's a brief run-down of what a draft playthrough is if anyone is interested:

+ Show Spoiler +
Players who sign up get assigned a number in some way
-Ex// Highest elo → lowest elo.

Players draft characters for their team in some pattern based on their number
-Ex// 1->2->3->1->2->3 or 1->2->3->3->2->1 etc.

Players can only use the characters they've drafted to complete the game.
-If it's a character that's forcibly deployed then you have to unequip their weapons and never enter combat with them.

Lowest turn count wins.

Some specific changes have to be made for specific games
-Ex// If we have more than 3 players in an awakening draft then we might skip the prologue which only has 3 combat characters in it.
-Ex// In Fe9 All teams must contain a character that can hurt Ashnard.


On June 01 2015 17:55 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 12:31 TheHumanSensation wrote:
Question: Do the FE fans just like it a lot (waifus etc), or are you actually good? I'd be down for a draft playthrough over the summer if anyone is interested!

Not mutually exclusive! You can like Fire Emblem and be good at it.


Of course! Hence the "just" which I intended to mean "merely". Maybe I should've added a "too" to the end for clarity.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 17:34:16
June 01 2015 17:31 GMT
#102237
Talking to my friend regarding GoT

+ Show Spoiler [Novel] +
Did they cut Tyrion meeting the "fake" Targaryen and the merc company. I realized they were going different when he told me Barristan died but dam didn't think they would cut that out completely. The whole part with Second Sons and Penny?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 17:34:40
June 01 2015 17:34 GMT
#102238
On June 02 2015 02:31 Numy wrote:
Talking to my friend regarding GoT

+ Show Spoiler [Novel] +
Did they cut Tyrion meeting the "fake" Targaryen and the merc company. I realized they were going different when he told me Barristan died but dam didn't think they would cut that out completely.


+ Show Spoiler +
Yup. I consider the show to be basically it's own story now.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 01 2015 17:44 GMT
#102239
On June 02 2015 02:28 Numy wrote:
So it's like a boring yugioh? :D

It's too early to make judgment. Again, my expectations for the series are driven by my enjoyment of Bonnouji more than anything else.
Moderator
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 17:45:55
June 01 2015 17:45 GMT
#102240
On June 02 2015 01:23 Fusilero wrote:
Aww yiss xcom 2 announced; already time to get hype

ha
haha

hahahahahahahah

lets see whether or not i'll drop Long War for it
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Prev 1 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1470
WardiTV739
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6331
Bisu 2574
Jaedong 1048
EffOrt 599
Horang2 404
Mini 363
actioN 297
ggaemo 213
ZerO 201
Larva 196
[ Show more ]
Mind 97
Pusan 84
Yoon 79
Shinee 68
Sharp 62
Snow 62
Bale 54
hero 52
Barracks 52
Hyun 51
Dewaltoss 48
ToSsGirL 40
sorry 40
NotJumperer 22
Sacsri 20
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 12
Noble 10
zelot 10
NaDa 9
Icarus 9
Rock 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4058
qojqva1847
Dendi1009
Counter-Strike
markeloff90
Other Games
olofmeister1158
hiko841
B2W.Neo610
Lowko356
crisheroes302
DeMusliM242
Pyrionflax192
Livibee163
Hui .136
Liquid`VortiX115
XBOCT99
QueenE86
Mew2King63
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV712
League of Legends
• Jankos2000
• Nemesis1865
• TFBlade470
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 23m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.