• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:34
CEST 17:34
KST 00:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9455 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 5111

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5162 Next
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
June 01 2015 10:30 GMT
#102201
On June 01 2015 16:23 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2015 08:40 Crusnik wrote:
Leveling a smurf in dota is terrible. so many games to get to 13 zzzz

It was amazing during TI4, since the compendium battle boosters were kind of crazy. Just battle point boosters in general were amazing, I'm so mad they removed them.

Well excuse me Mr Ihavefortysmurfs, not all of us have the time to grind that many games -.-
Steam: rook492
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 13:14:15
June 01 2015 11:53 GMT
#102202
Rested my shoulder for like a month (minus tough mudder/warrior dash) and still have swimmers shoulder Right now my plan is to survive the swimming portion and hopefully breeze through the cycling and running. Which I guess was my plan all along but I wanted to actually practice swimming.

Here we go, I was on to something
http://www.elitedecks.net/deck-7503-3-eu-legend-mryagut-face-warrior
Dropping mortal strike to 1 of makes sense... I've won a few with double strike turn 8 but when you get it early it really sucks to sit in your hand. Also I think southsea deckhand makes a ton of sense when you're running that many weapons.

Got hyped but it was a Toshley. Still cool.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 13:08:17
June 01 2015 12:22 GMT
#102203
Damn, I need to watch the SEA games from TI quals when I get home, MVP sending two teams to Seattle is pretty hype.

Also have a dark souls itch, going to try a zwai/faith build I think instead of my normal Dex/pyro when I get home. Also might patch league and use that as leverage to get my two friends who are going to to to play dota.
Steam: rook492
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 01 2015 13:20 GMT
#102204
Toshley is strangely good. Every time I face people playing him it's hard to deal with and can potentially swing them the game.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 01 2015 13:23 GMT
#102205
On June 01 2015 22:20 Numy wrote:
Toshley is strangely good. Every time I face people playing him it's hard to deal with and can potentially swing them the game.

I'll probably toss him in my Flamewaker Tempo mage for kicks. Currently rolling over people with face warrior though :D
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 01 2015 13:26 GMT
#102206
I tried face warrior once. Went from rank 4 to 9 pretty quicker. I think I just suck with go face decks or something.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 01 2015 13:30 GMT
#102207
On June 01 2015 22:26 Numy wrote:
I tried face warrior once. Went from rank 4 to 9 pretty quicker. I think I just suck with go face decks or something.


*look at hand*

how can I do the maximum possible damage this turn?

#facedeck
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 13:34:51
June 01 2015 13:33 GMT
#102208
On June 01 2015 22:30 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 22:26 Numy wrote:
I tried face warrior once. Went from rank 4 to 9 pretty quicker. I think I just suck with go face decks or something.


*look at hand*

how can I do the maximum possible damage this turn?

#facedeck

#winning

Also peaked at rank 6 four stars so pretty happy about that
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
June 01 2015 13:38 GMT
#102209
On May 31 2015 04:33 Lord Tolkien wrote:
well as its a slow day today in OT, time for me to recommend webcomics.

I'm sure coma will enjoy this. Check, Please! College Hockey-based webcomic. For the uninitiated, it also provides a look into hockey culture, like nicknames and hockey butts. And yes, Sidney Crosby's ass is perhaps singular in its magnificence.

Only criticism are the long, irregular update times, ah well.

heh i did like this.

how was your weekend everyone? Im so tired im def going to nap on lunch in my car.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
June 01 2015 13:42 GMT
#102210
Even though I feel scummy for using it, Zoo is such a versatile deck. The ability to opt in for bigger creatures a la Sea Giant, or adding more taunts when facing lots of hunters, it just feels like you really can adapt to whichever decks you're running into most. At the end of the day though it is really a rush type deck and I feel like a knob for it.
Hey! How you doin'?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 01 2015 13:45 GMT
#102211
On June 01 2015 22:38 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2015 04:33 Lord Tolkien wrote:
well as its a slow day today in OT, time for me to recommend webcomics.

I'm sure coma will enjoy this. Check, Please! College Hockey-based webcomic. For the uninitiated, it also provides a look into hockey culture, like nicknames and hockey butts. And yes, Sidney Crosby's ass is perhaps singular in its magnificence.

Only criticism are the long, irregular update times, ah well.

heh i did like this.

how was your weekend everyone? Im so tired im def going to nap on lunch in my car.


Well, watching you and JonGalt play League made me relapse...

so yeah, that's how my weekend went
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 01 2015 13:54 GMT
#102212
I'm sure your cat is happy that his namesake hasn't fallen into limbo.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
June 01 2015 13:55 GMT
#102213
On June 01 2015 22:45 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 22:38 ComaDose wrote:
On May 31 2015 04:33 Lord Tolkien wrote:
well as its a slow day today in OT, time for me to recommend webcomics.

I'm sure coma will enjoy this. Check, Please! College Hockey-based webcomic. For the uninitiated, it also provides a look into hockey culture, like nicknames and hockey butts. And yes, Sidney Crosby's ass is perhaps singular in its magnificence.

Only criticism are the long, irregular update times, ah well.

heh i did like this.

how was your weekend everyone? Im so tired im def going to nap on lunch in my car.


Well, watching you and JonGalt play League made me relapse...

so yeah, that's how my weekend went

That's excellent. Im glad my play was that inspiring.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 01 2015 14:08 GMT
#102214
On June 01 2015 22:54 Alaric wrote:
I'm sure your cat is happy that his namesake hasn't fallen into limbo.


pff I can't play that mainstream champ anymore

I'm trying to learn Azir. It's going...poorly
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 01 2015 14:10 GMT
#102215
ah yes azir, a true hipster champion
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 01 2015 14:17 GMT
#102216
On June 01 2015 23:10 Dandel Ion wrote:
ah yes azir, a true hipster champion


Don't worry, I make him look like an underpowered piece of shit.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 01 2015 14:25 GMT
#102217
Oh man, OT is playing League again? I thought this club was too cool for popular games (other than Pokemon)
It's your boy Guzma!
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
June 01 2015 14:30 GMT
#102218
Not sure what you mean, all I read about here is Smash, Hearthstone, Magic and Warhammer.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 14:41:04
June 01 2015 14:40 GMT
#102219
On June 01 2015 23:08 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 22:54 Alaric wrote:
I'm sure your cat is happy that his namesake hasn't fallen into limbo.


pff I can't play that mainstream champ anymore

I'm trying to learn Azir. It's going...poorly

Bahahaha understatement

+ Show Spoiler +
Nah he's the hardest champ in the game, you'll get there
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 01 2015 14:47 GMT
#102220
So apparently the OnePlus 2 is slated for a Q3 release (though it'll still be invite-based at the start) and is likely to be accompanied by a price drop on the One. Those who are on the fence about the One might want to see where the new price lands. They're also doing "flash sales" all this week at $250.

It's also going to use OxygenOS by default rather than Cyanogen which the One used up to this point. Anyone with the One try the Oxygen build that's on their site?
Moderator
Prev 1 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5258
Bisu 2494
Soulkey 1590
Jaedong 689
EffOrt 534
Mini 496
Horang2 422
Larva 308
actioN 271
ggaemo 243
[ Show more ]
ZerO 238
Yoon 139
Dewaltoss 96
Mind 92
sorry 85
hero 74
Sharp 72
Sea.KH 65
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Pusan 58
Barracks 55
Hyun 43
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 26
Trap 22
Terrorterran 18
Rock 16
scan(afreeca) 15
NaDa 13
Sacsri 12
Noble 8
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2668
Dendi1250
420jenkins229
League of Legends
Reynor7
Counter-Strike
fl0m2451
Fnx 720
x6flipin523
edward14
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi972
hiko958
B2W.Neo483
crisheroes289
DeMusliM263
XBOCT250
Livibee202
Liquid`VortiX201
QueenE98
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 75
• mYiSmile133
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV663
League of Legends
• Nemesis3453
• TFBlade680
• Noizen93
Other Games
• Shiphtur381
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 26m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.