• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:07
CEST 05:07
KST 12:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8843 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 2314

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 5162 Next
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
June 28 2014 22:22 GMT
#46261
IM home! what we playing? age of mythology?
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 28 2014 22:57 GMT
#46262
The office smells like gas.

I think I'm just going to sit in my car until my boss answers my call.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 29 2014 01:07 GMT
#46263
Alright, I didn't get the ending... maybe I need to watch the movie?
It's your boy Guzma!
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 29 2014 01:10 GMT
#46264
On June 29 2014 10:07 Requizen wrote:
Alright, I didn't get the ending... maybe I need to watch the movie?

what are you talking about?
liftlift > tsm
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 29 2014 01:18 GMT
#46265
Madoka.
It's your boy Guzma!
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 29 2014 01:27 GMT
#46266
There is a Madoka movie? Oh damn.

Btw today I watched Fate Kaleid Illya. Great show.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 29 2014 01:42 GMT
#46267
Sorry Req but the ending of the Madoka movie (rebellion, that is) makes even less sense.

HF
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
June 29 2014 01:42 GMT
#46268
On June 29 2014 07:57 Cixah wrote:
The office smells like gas.

I think I'm just going to sit in my car until my boss answers my call.

Cixah this is too ominous just to leave us without a follow up!
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 29 2014 01:45 GMT
#46269
On June 29 2014 10:42 PrinceXizor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 07:57 Cixah wrote:
The office smells like gas.

I think I'm just going to sit in my car until my boss answers my call.

Cixah this is too ominous just to leave us without a follow up!


It's fine. They were doing some Sawcutting work in the inventory room and the smoke was billowing into the office. The Gas Powered Saws were the issue. Apparently that shit lingers like no other.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
June 29 2014 02:22 GMT
#46270
On June 29 2014 10:45 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 10:42 PrinceXizor wrote:
On June 29 2014 07:57 Cixah wrote:
The office smells like gas.

I think I'm just going to sit in my car until my boss answers my call.

Cixah this is too ominous just to leave us without a follow up!


It's fine. They were doing some Sawcutting work in the inventory room and the smoke was billowing into the office. The Gas Powered Saws were the issue. Apparently that shit lingers like no other.

yeah, i had the same sort of worry at university. walked by a utility building and smelled gas, because of construction, but it seemed like it was coming from a pipe leading underground so i had to report it. felt silly after.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-29 02:35:24
June 29 2014 02:26 GMT
#46271
Edit. Nvm thinking about something else
liftlift > tsm
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 29 2014 02:41 GMT
#46272
Bwahahaha just won a league tournament

Money inc.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
June 29 2014 02:59 GMT
#46273
On June 29 2014 03:18 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 21:19 caelym wrote:
http://fnatic.com/content/96135/ti4-closing-words-from-era-fnatic
Yup just as I expected, Valve's entire argument was based on a "rage" email sent at an emotionally tumultuous time. I get that they are trying to protect player rights but many times a player's choices are shortsighted and irrational (like the email era originally sent).


Well Valve did request official documentation of doctor/therapist visits from Era, and given that Era himself mentions having talked to his therapist I am inclined to believe he did indeed provide that documentation, which further puts Valve in the hole so to speak of believing that Era was being wronged, because he said so and was willing to provide a kind of proof. I don't think this new message is damning for Valve, but we'll see what decisions are made from here.

I just think that none of this should've went public. Fnatic going public initially forced Valve to respond.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 29 2014 05:26 GMT
#46274
That super metroid glitched run was hilarious. 17 minutes.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 29 2014 05:55 GMT
#46275
this sketch glitch is pretty hilarious, it's crazy how people find out how to abuse these.
liftlift > tsm
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
June 29 2014 07:01 GMT
#46276
On June 29 2014 11:59 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 03:18 red_ wrote:
On June 28 2014 21:19 caelym wrote:
http://fnatic.com/content/96135/ti4-closing-words-from-era-fnatic
Yup just as I expected, Valve's entire argument was based on a "rage" email sent at an emotionally tumultuous time. I get that they are trying to protect player rights but many times a player's choices are shortsighted and irrational (like the email era originally sent).


Well Valve did request official documentation of doctor/therapist visits from Era, and given that Era himself mentions having talked to his therapist I am inclined to believe he did indeed provide that documentation, which further puts Valve in the hole so to speak of believing that Era was being wronged, because he said so and was willing to provide a kind of proof. I don't think this new message is damning for Valve, but we'll see what decisions are made from here.

I just think that none of this should've went public. Fnatic going public initially forced Valve to respond.


Ya I pretty much agree. With Era's final statement in both sides' responses make sense. I'm sure Fnatic had their own 'what the fuck' moment upon reading Era's first message to Valve, where he basically accuses the organization of fucking him out of his TI4 spot.

Hopefully a resolution can be made. If Era indeed has the documentation of therapy, I think Valve will allow them to play with Excalibur at the tournament. It seems like they were already prepared to do this until they thought Era was being unfairly pushed out against his wishes.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 29 2014 07:18 GMT
#46277
On June 29 2014 16:01 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 11:59 kainzero wrote:
On June 29 2014 03:18 red_ wrote:
On June 28 2014 21:19 caelym wrote:
http://fnatic.com/content/96135/ti4-closing-words-from-era-fnatic
Yup just as I expected, Valve's entire argument was based on a "rage" email sent at an emotionally tumultuous time. I get that they are trying to protect player rights but many times a player's choices are shortsighted and irrational (like the email era originally sent).


Well Valve did request official documentation of doctor/therapist visits from Era, and given that Era himself mentions having talked to his therapist I am inclined to believe he did indeed provide that documentation, which further puts Valve in the hole so to speak of believing that Era was being wronged, because he said so and was willing to provide a kind of proof. I don't think this new message is damning for Valve, but we'll see what decisions are made from here.

I just think that none of this should've went public. Fnatic going public initially forced Valve to respond.


Ya I pretty much agree. With Era's final statement in both sides' responses make sense. I'm sure Fnatic had their own 'what the fuck' moment upon reading Era's first message to Valve, where he basically accuses the organization of fucking him out of his TI4 spot.

Hopefully a resolution can be made. If Era indeed has the documentation of therapy, I think Valve will allow them to play with Excalibur at the tournament. It seems like they were already prepared to do this until they thought Era was being unfairly pushed out against his wishes.



IDK, The story makes more sense in my head when you take Era's first email about being sent home from the bootcamp. This all takes place after the Summit where Excalibur obviously puts his hat in the ring for one of the better mids in the scene right now. It's pretty apparent that while we have emails, we don't have all the information. Fnatic at this point could be making Era say these things simply because if he doesn't then fnatic won't give him any of the money he would or could earn from the invitational. Which is why at this point I feel like Making/Letting Era (Pending on which world you live in) play is valve's best case scenario as it would mean that their "We invite players not teams" rule is Working as Intended.

If for whatever reason Era doesn't show up to TI4 I would feel that Fnatic is heavily cheating. I get ALOT of money is on the line at the moment and that everyone wants to do the best they can for the most heavy cut of the pie, and Fnatic is without a doubt playing MUCH better with Excalibur at the moment. Era is the one who put that team on his back to get them the invite in the first place, let him play was originally my sight in this situation. In the terms of the tournament itself, I think you have to MAKE him play at this point, and If I was on ANY other team in the invitational I would be petioning/speaking to valve about enforcing Fnatic to play ERA or be DQD.

The counter arguement people have here is the MASON/Fear situation, which is a pretty decent arguement. Minus the fact that 85% of EG's tournament wins in recent memory (even if you don't count the Summit which happened after invites) have been with Mason in the Offlane/1 Role. Mason contributed just as much in his 3 months with the team as a stand in as Fear did with building/molding/creating/teaching/WINNING with the new EG lineup.

TLDR: Era MUST play, EG has nothing to do with this.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
June 29 2014 08:10 GMT
#46278
On June 29 2014 16:18 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 16:01 red_ wrote:
On June 29 2014 11:59 kainzero wrote:
On June 29 2014 03:18 red_ wrote:
On June 28 2014 21:19 caelym wrote:
http://fnatic.com/content/96135/ti4-closing-words-from-era-fnatic
Yup just as I expected, Valve's entire argument was based on a "rage" email sent at an emotionally tumultuous time. I get that they are trying to protect player rights but many times a player's choices are shortsighted and irrational (like the email era originally sent).


Well Valve did request official documentation of doctor/therapist visits from Era, and given that Era himself mentions having talked to his therapist I am inclined to believe he did indeed provide that documentation, which further puts Valve in the hole so to speak of believing that Era was being wronged, because he said so and was willing to provide a kind of proof. I don't think this new message is damning for Valve, but we'll see what decisions are made from here.

I just think that none of this should've went public. Fnatic going public initially forced Valve to respond.


Ya I pretty much agree. With Era's final statement in both sides' responses make sense. I'm sure Fnatic had their own 'what the fuck' moment upon reading Era's first message to Valve, where he basically accuses the organization of fucking him out of his TI4 spot.

Hopefully a resolution can be made. If Era indeed has the documentation of therapy, I think Valve will allow them to play with Excalibur at the tournament. It seems like they were already prepared to do this until they thought Era was being unfairly pushed out against his wishes.



IDK, The story makes more sense in my head when you take Era's first email about being sent home from the bootcamp. This all takes place after the Summit where Excalibur obviously puts his hat in the ring for one of the better mids in the scene right now. It's pretty apparent that while we have emails, we don't have all the information. Fnatic at this point could be making Era say these things simply because if he doesn't then fnatic won't give him any of the money he would or could earn from the invitational. Which is why at this point I feel like Making/Letting Era (Pending on which world you live in) play is valve's best case scenario as it would mean that their "We invite players not teams" rule is Working as Intended.

If for whatever reason Era doesn't show up to TI4 I would feel that Fnatic is heavily cheating. I get ALOT of money is on the line at the moment and that everyone wants to do the best they can for the most heavy cut of the pie, and Fnatic is without a doubt playing MUCH better with Excalibur at the moment. Era is the one who put that team on his back to get them the invite in the first place, let him play was originally my sight in this situation. In the terms of the tournament itself, I think you have to MAKE him play at this point, and If I was on ANY other team in the invitational I would be petioning/speaking to valve about enforcing Fnatic to play ERA or be DQD.

The counter arguement people have here is the MASON/Fear situation, which is a pretty decent arguement. Minus the fact that 85% of EG's tournament wins in recent memory (even if you don't count the Summit which happened after invites) have been with Mason in the Offlane/1 Role. Mason contributed just as much in his 3 months with the team as a stand in as Fear did with building/molding/creating/teaching/WINNING with the new EG lineup.

TLDR: Era MUST play, EG has nothing to do with this.


I think you are greatly overrating Excalibur. Fnatic has a FAR better record with Era running their safe lane, against pretty much identical competition(mostly EU top teams and EG) probably in no small part because a) he's actually a solid player and b)they've had to accommodate Excalibur by changing their lanes and their drafts. Excalibur is a very promising talent given his age. Fnatic was qualified for these LAN events he's playing on because Era got them there, they already compete at that level. His Tinker is special, but that doesn't make them a better team.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-29 08:46:06
June 29 2014 08:37 GMT
#46279
On June 29 2014 17:10 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 16:18 Cixah wrote:
On June 29 2014 16:01 red_ wrote:
On June 29 2014 11:59 kainzero wrote:
On June 29 2014 03:18 red_ wrote:
On June 28 2014 21:19 caelym wrote:
http://fnatic.com/content/96135/ti4-closing-words-from-era-fnatic
Yup just as I expected, Valve's entire argument was based on a "rage" email sent at an emotionally tumultuous time. I get that they are trying to protect player rights but many times a player's choices are shortsighted and irrational (like the email era originally sent).


Well Valve did request official documentation of doctor/therapist visits from Era, and given that Era himself mentions having talked to his therapist I am inclined to believe he did indeed provide that documentation, which further puts Valve in the hole so to speak of believing that Era was being wronged, because he said so and was willing to provide a kind of proof. I don't think this new message is damning for Valve, but we'll see what decisions are made from here.

I just think that none of this should've went public. Fnatic going public initially forced Valve to respond.


Ya I pretty much agree. With Era's final statement in both sides' responses make sense. I'm sure Fnatic had their own 'what the fuck' moment upon reading Era's first message to Valve, where he basically accuses the organization of fucking him out of his TI4 spot.

Hopefully a resolution can be made. If Era indeed has the documentation of therapy, I think Valve will allow them to play with Excalibur at the tournament. It seems like they were already prepared to do this until they thought Era was being unfairly pushed out against his wishes.



IDK, The story makes more sense in my head when you take Era's first email about being sent home from the bootcamp. This all takes place after the Summit where Excalibur obviously puts his hat in the ring for one of the better mids in the scene right now. It's pretty apparent that while we have emails, we don't have all the information. Fnatic at this point could be making Era say these things simply because if he doesn't then fnatic won't give him any of the money he would or could earn from the invitational. Which is why at this point I feel like Making/Letting Era (Pending on which world you live in) play is valve's best case scenario as it would mean that their "We invite players not teams" rule is Working as Intended.

If for whatever reason Era doesn't show up to TI4 I would feel that Fnatic is heavily cheating. I get ALOT of money is on the line at the moment and that everyone wants to do the best they can for the most heavy cut of the pie, and Fnatic is without a doubt playing MUCH better with Excalibur at the moment. Era is the one who put that team on his back to get them the invite in the first place, let him play was originally my sight in this situation. In the terms of the tournament itself, I think you have to MAKE him play at this point, and If I was on ANY other team in the invitational I would be petioning/speaking to valve about enforcing Fnatic to play ERA or be DQD.

The counter arguement people have here is the MASON/Fear situation, which is a pretty decent arguement. Minus the fact that 85% of EG's tournament wins in recent memory (even if you don't count the Summit which happened after invites) have been with Mason in the Offlane/1 Role. Mason contributed just as much in his 3 months with the team as a stand in as Fear did with building/molding/creating/teaching/WINNING with the new EG lineup.

TLDR: Era MUST play, EG has nothing to do with this.


I think you are greatly overrating Excalibur. Fnatic has a FAR better record with Era running their safe lane, against pretty much identical competition(mostly EU top teams and EG) probably in no small part because a) he's actually a solid player and b)they've had to accommodate Excalibur by changing their lanes and their drafts. Excalibur is a very promising talent given his age. Fnatic was qualified for these LAN events he's playing on because Era got them there, they already compete at that level. His Tinker is special, but that doesn't make them a better team.


I agree with all of these points and make most of them in my post above. I think Excalibur is a "safer" pick at the moment simply due to meta choice and it's heavy reliance on mid lane play at the moment. Era is clearly the better player as shown by how dominant they were when he was "healthy". If that Era shows up to TI4 I expect them to do quite well, however if he does have legitimate issues with his ability to play then they should be allowed to change their players, but I think the route that Fnatic has taken to make the swap happen has been completely dumpstered by Era's first email. Had that email never been sent I believe this would be a much simpler situation, andnone of this drama would have happened.

They're are two sides to this coin, and both sides make someone look either shady or like an asshole (for both Fnatic and Valve).

There is no good solution here, only one that makes Valve hold it's tournament integrity by making Era play, and one that let's Fnatic bully Valve's rule of "We invite Players not Teams" rule. We'll see what happens but my gut feeling says Fnatic isn't going to go down without swinging on this issue. Especially once all the players become vocal at TI4.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
June 29 2014 10:01 GMT
#46280
eh, the international without Fnatic is no problem to me. have another wild card team qualify and be done.
Prev 1 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 194
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 566
NaDa 47
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10181
JimRising 693
WinterStarcraft367
Mew2King97
ViBE90
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1351
BasetradeTV274
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush756
• Lourlo430
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 53m
INu's Battles
8h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 53m
Replay Cast
19h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.