• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:59
CEST 06:59
KST 13:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7403 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 2313

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 5162 Next
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 28 2014 17:43 GMT
#46241
to be fair, Riot has proven several times that they have no idea how to run a tournament
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
June 28 2014 17:48 GMT
#46242
From a westerner's perspective, I fully understand the disappointment, which only makes me so much sadder that Riot has so much control over the competitive scene. The only way to "take revenge" on them as tournament organizers is to stop playing their game, and that will either not happen because people are too invested, or will reduce KR's talent pool.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
June 28 2014 18:18 GMT
#46243
On June 28 2014 21:19 caelym wrote:
http://fnatic.com/content/96135/ti4-closing-words-from-era-fnatic
Yup just as I expected, Valve's entire argument was based on a "rage" email sent at an emotionally tumultuous time. I get that they are trying to protect player rights but many times a player's choices are shortsighted and irrational (like the email era originally sent).


Well Valve did request official documentation of doctor/therapist visits from Era, and given that Era himself mentions having talked to his therapist I am inclined to believe he did indeed provide that documentation, which further puts Valve in the hole so to speak of believing that Era was being wronged, because he said so and was willing to provide a kind of proof. I don't think this new message is damning for Valve, but we'll see what decisions are made from here.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 28 2014 18:40 GMT
#46244
I want to see Brazil lose lol. It'll be hilarious.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 28 2014 18:41 GMT
#46245
Oh shit PKs
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-28 19:09:55
June 28 2014 18:44 GMT
#46246
OK I finally got back to the prisoner-in-mud stage again on Radiant Dawn. Anyone want to see the Radiant Dawn stream after Brazile vs Chile?

/w mic this time I hope...

Oh WAIT NALCS
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 28 2014 18:48 GMT
#46247
Holy shit. this PK so hype.
liftlift > tsm
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
June 28 2014 19:00 GMT
#46248
JULIO CAESAR THE GOD
Bronze player stuck in platinum
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
June 28 2014 19:01 GMT
#46249
On June 29 2014 04:00 Nos- wrote:
JULIO CAESAR THE GOD


You misspelled "the goalpost." =p =p
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 28 2014 19:01 GMT
#46250
Of course in the end, it all came down to Neymar.
liftlift > tsm
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
June 28 2014 19:03 GMT
#46251
On June 29 2014 04:01 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 04:00 Nos- wrote:
JULIO CAESAR THE GOD


You misspelled "the goalpost." =p =p

good couple of save too
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
June 28 2014 19:22 GMT
#46252
On June 29 2014 03:44 Sufficiency wrote:
OK I finally got back to the prisoner-in-mud stage again on Radiant Dawn. Anyone want to see the Radiant Dawn stream after Brazile vs Chile?

/w mic this time I hope...

Oh WAIT NALCS

I do
screw NA lcs
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 28 2014 20:03 GMT
#46253
On June 28 2014 22:06 jcarlsoniv wrote:
rip mordek

Thanks, thought I said something earlier but with the baby and life there was no way both my wife and I could train so it was her turn. She got third in her division so that was cool I'm proud of her. Watching got me pumped though. Going look for one later on the summer??? Prob lose all my gainz lol
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
June 28 2014 20:26 GMT
#46254
I need something to watch now that [A] vs C9 is over, and Day one of ESL One is over as well. Also, holy fuck at the ending of that game, it was awesome and amazing, and great, and sooooooooo good, throws into rat doto into more throws, counter throws, and base racing, it was amazing.
Steam: rook492
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 28 2014 20:26 GMT
#46255
I'm mad jelly.
At this point walking for 5 minutes or climbing a flight of stairs feels like a marathon lol.

Lol I totally need to do reverse updates in comparison to everybody's get up off the couch 5k thing.
I think I've gained a pound since being home!
#progress
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 28 2014 20:30 GMT
#46256
That volley
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 28 2014 21:44 GMT
#46257
On June 29 2014 05:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm mad jelly.
At this point walking for 5 minutes or climbing a flight of stairs feels like a marathon lol.

Lol I totally need to do reverse updates in comparison to everybody's get up off the couch 5k thing.
I think I've gained a pound since being home!
#progress

Just call it the couch update. heh
liftlift > tsm
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 28 2014 21:47 GMT
#46258
On June 29 2014 06:44 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 05:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm mad jelly.
At this point walking for 5 minutes or climbing a flight of stairs feels like a marathon lol.

Lol I totally need to do reverse updates in comparison to everybody's get up off the couch 5k thing.
I think I've gained a pound since being home!
#progress

Just call it the couch update. heh

I found the perfect assistant for Wave's recovery.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://global3.memecdn.com/lets-get-fat-dogs_o_1490105.jpg
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 28 2014 22:09 GMT
#46259
Just realized I left my check at the office

Also just realized that I don't know anyone on the cleaning service. Maybe I should drive over there.
It's your boy Guzma!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 28 2014 22:20 GMT
#46260
On June 29 2014 07:09 Requizen wrote:
Just realized I left my check at the office

Also just realized that I don't know anyone on the cleaning service. Maybe I should drive over there.

Fly you fool!
Prev 1 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft311
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft685
PiGStarcraft311
RuFF_SC2 191
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 256
Stork 194
Leta 108
Hyuk 75
PianO 74
Bale 17
Icarus 8
yabsab 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
JimRising 692
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox737
Westballz34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor599
Other Games
summit1g8686
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0280
Sick118
ViBE75
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Letter148
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2146
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 1m
Online Event
6h 1m
FEL
11h 1m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.