• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:40
CEST 05:40
KST 12:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6114 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1030

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 5162 Next
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
January 27 2014 17:05 GMT
#20581
I meant hands
i had a freudian slip from thinking of that scrubs clip where its about how nerdy the the doctors are and this guy is wearing goggles trying to eat a grapefruit or something
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
January 27 2014 17:08 GMT
#20582
Teut probably like jams his thumb into the orange really hard or something
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 27 2014 17:09 GMT
#20583
Tequila es good
God Bless
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
January 27 2014 17:09 GMT
#20584
I don't think that's his thumb, Nos
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 27 2014 17:12 GMT
#20585
I really love the naming conventions for these songs



This is exactly what I imagined when I heard the title "Unicorn Waltz".
It's your boy Guzma!
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
January 27 2014 17:12 GMT
#20586
I'm with teut. I get clementines or cut oranges into slices. What brand of OJ do you guys like? I used to swear by Tropicana but recently discovered Whole Foods 365 Extra Pulp. It's the nectar of heavens.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 17:13:21
January 27 2014 17:13 GMT
#20587
Confirmed People for SATURDAY 2/1 TLLOLOTGDTGN:

Myself
Caelym
Soniv
Comadose.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 27 2014 17:14 GMT
#20588
So I have this Asian friend who's parents are super mega ultra turbo streetfighter 4 asian. We had some tangerines for dessert and they do these gosu as fuck peels and the orange peels are like flowers and shit and im just sitting there with that shit in my fingernails and like this hackneyed piece of shit that might be a fruit or maybe Frankenstein's monster idk

Also holy shit I cried out loud in class the teacher was like "wtf jeff not again goddamit"
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 17:17:22
January 27 2014 17:15 GMT
#20589
I always had Tropicana growing up. not from concentrate in the big white gallon. simply orange juice is really good.

unfortunately I haven't really branched out. when I get back I'm conducting a full experiment on brands of orange juice and hard liquor (no clear shit) to determine my favorite.

ps never pegged ghandi for a Jeff. doesn't fit. I think Christopher would have been more appropriate.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 27 2014 17:17 GMT
#20590
On January 28 2014 02:13 Cixah wrote:
Confirmed People for SATURDAY 2/1 TLLOLOTGDTGN:

Myself
Caelym
Soniv
Comadose.

I don't drink and I don't have POE or DOTA2
It's your boy Guzma!
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 27 2014 17:18 GMT
#20591
On January 28 2014 02:17 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 02:13 Cixah wrote:
Confirmed People for SATURDAY 2/1 TLLOLOTGDTGN:

Myself
Caelym
Soniv
Comadose.

I don't drink and I don't have POE or DOTA2


The not drinking part I'm fine with, but DOTA 2 and POE are free. Hence the availability. In fact all 4 games I posted are free.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 27 2014 17:18 GMT
#20592
On January 28 2014 02:15 JonGalt wrote:
I always had Tropicana growing up. not from concentrate in the big white gallon. simply orange juice is really good.

unfortunately I haven't really branched out. when I get back I'm conducting a full experiment on brands of orange juice and hard liquor (no clear shit) to determine my favorite.

ps never pegged ghandi for a Jeff. doesn't fit. I think Christopher would have been more appropriate.

Christopher my middle name yo
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 27 2014 17:20 GMT
#20593
On January 28 2014 02:18 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 02:17 Requizen wrote:
On January 28 2014 02:13 Cixah wrote:
Confirmed People for SATURDAY 2/1 TLLOLOTGDTGN:

Myself
Caelym
Soniv
Comadose.

I don't drink and I don't have POE or DOTA2


The not drinking part I'm fine with, but DOTA 2 and POE are free. Hence the availability. In fact all 4 games I posted are free.

I had both and then I had 0 desire to play either so I just removed them from my computer and Steam lists.

LoL is also probs like 4 patches behind for me or smthn
It's your boy Guzma!
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
January 27 2014 17:24 GMT
#20594
i also need to install and update some of those games but 5 days should be enough for me
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 27 2014 17:24 GMT
#20595
I know what you guys should play.

+ Show Spoiler +
HoN


I have the best ideas rite?
God Bless
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 27 2014 17:25 GMT
#20596
Hey I'll have you know HoN is actually pretty fun.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 17:27:14
January 27 2014 17:26 GMT
#20597
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=441936#18
everyone fucking join TL - 2 diplomacy
i wanna intrigue the fuck outta you guys

On January 28 2014 02:09 Scip wrote:
I don't think that's his thumb, Nos


insanity wolf
id fuck a pineapple
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
January 27 2014 17:28 GMT
#20598
On January 28 2014 02:26 Slayer91 wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=441936#18
everyone fucking join TL - 2 diplomacy
i wanna intrigue the fuck outta you guys

I actually just learned that diplomacy was a board game before the BW custom map.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 27 2014 17:34 GMT
#20599
On January 28 2014 01:50 JonGalt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 22:55 mordek wrote:
Forked lightning doesn't allow you to play it if there's only one enemy minion iirc. I've found 0 difference in how I perform in arena with when I queue. All I know is that I started averaging 3 wins and now I average 6 so that's all that matters is I'm improving my win rate.

I subtly offered to watch my kid on friday to miss the birthday parties so I could come to TL game night... not sure if it worked yet. (She'd probably sleep at 8 or just watch a movie at the time, and no I don't get drunk ever so no need to be concerned).

If I were to get a tattoo, which will probably never happen despite my wife thinking it would be cool, it would be a tree on my side with roots starting on my thighs and coming up and branching over my pecs/lats. Psalms 1:3. Would be pretty sick imo. Too expensive and I don't want a tattoo when I'm 50+ probably.

soniv, sorry to hear about the gf. those times suck, i feel for you. <3

Lazy JonGalt-like post


HEY.

Oh dear, I wasn't clear. It was JonGalt post that was lazy because I didn't quote all the responses to people like you do, it was meant to degrade my own post

Which reminds me, congrats on ro16 caelym.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
January 27 2014 17:41 GMT
#20600
OK, prime time in Europe, time to play my one Arena. I might or might not live report here a tiny bit.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Prev 1 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft460
RuFF_SC2 205
ViBE101
Nina 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4673
GuemChi 1247
Terrorterran 90
910 76
NaDa 30
Bale 28
Leta 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1251
Other Games
summit1g6977
JimRising 597
C9.Mang0296
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP117
• Hupsaiya 114
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt285
Other Games
• Shiphtur558
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 21m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.