• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:46
CEST 03:46
KST 10:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9105 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1029

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 5162 Next
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 27 2014 16:26 GMT
#20561
Yes let's play Halo CE
TranslatorBaa!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 27 2014 16:29 GMT
#20562
I have CS 1.6 - no CSGO

On January 28 2014 01:25 caelym wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 01:14 Cixah wrote:
The only people I have down as going are myself and Soniv. Sooooo IDK.

If shelke can't do it until Saturday, I'm ok with moving it to then. I think getting a list of game we want to play is easier if we just assume people are going to roll through TS through the night. We rarely had 10 for inhouses so I'm guessing somewhere in the same area.

A LIST OF FOR SURE THINGS TO HAVE INSTALLED FOR GAME NIGHT:
TF2.
DOTA2.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS.
POE (HARDCORE CHALLENGE)

I'd be down to play Counterstrike if enough people have it. Also, you guys know what's really fucking fun? Blood Glutch on Halo CE. I believe multiplayer comes free with the demo.


OMG - my friends and I used to have warthog wars for hours on blood gulch - plasmas + driving full speed into each other
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 16:32:56
January 27 2014 16:31 GMT
#20563
I don't have Halo CE. How get.

I only have CSGO. I could get 1.6? It wouldn't be hard cuz it is on steam.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 16:34:51
January 27 2014 16:33 GMT
#20564
first result on google: http://download.cnet.com/Halo-Combat-Evolved/3000-7441_4-10235611.html

"The demo features two vehicles, a substantive single-player mission, and one multiplayer map that supports up to 16 players on the GameSpy network."

demo comes with Blood Gulch and multiplayer
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 27 2014 16:34 GMT
#20565
No vehicles please.
TranslatorBaa!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 27 2014 16:36 GMT
#20566
On January 28 2014 01:34 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
No vehicles please.


what the hell is wrong with you - the whole fun of blood gulch is warthogs!
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 16:42:54
January 27 2014 16:42 GMT
#20567
Vehicles are cancer unless you're playing organized CTF or, *shudder*, Race.

No vehicles, Pistols only, Final Destination :3
TranslatorBaa!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 27 2014 16:47 GMT
#20568
Week after week I'm starting to think the main reason you guys hate Mondays is the way you repeat it to yourselves over and over till it's ingrained in your minds.
Can't have Freedom when you're hard-wired into thinking Mondays are hell.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 27 2014 16:50 GMT
#20569
On January 28 2014 01:47 Alaric wrote:
Week after week I'm starting to think the main reason you guys hate Mondays is the way you repeat it to yourselves over and over till it's ingrained in your minds.
Can't have Freedom when you're hard-wired into thinking Mondays are hell.


No, we hate Mondays because they are the anti-Freedom.

Weekends = Freedom, End of Weekends = Monday = End of Freedom.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 16:53:38
January 27 2014 16:50 GMT
#20570
On January 27 2014 22:55 mordek wrote:
Forked lightning doesn't allow you to play it if there's only one enemy minion iirc. I've found 0 difference in how I perform in arena with when I queue. All I know is that I started averaging 3 wins and now I average 6 so that's all that matters is I'm improving my win rate.

I subtly offered to watch my kid on friday to miss the birthday parties so I could come to TL game night... not sure if it worked yet. (She'd probably sleep at 8 or just watch a movie at the time, and no I don't get drunk ever so no need to be concerned).

If I were to get a tattoo, which will probably never happen despite my wife thinking it would be cool, it would be a tree on my side with roots starting on my thighs and coming up and branching over my pecs/lats. Psalms 1:3. Would be pretty sick imo. Too expensive and I don't want a tattoo when I'm 50+ probably.

soniv, sorry to hear about the gf. those times suck, i feel for you. <3

Lazy JonGalt-like post


HEY.

I got third world problems mister. my dumbass phone takes forever to register what I type cause when I quote stuff there is too much text and it becomes slower than wei2coolman's friend's drinking abilities.

On January 28 2014 01:04 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
I'll have you know that Orange Juice is really tasty too


fact: greatest drink ever

On January 28 2014 01:07 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Wtf what did you do, drink it with toothpaste?


fact: still good after toothpaste. depending on my mood, sometimes better.

LOOK AT HOW UN LAZY I AM MORDEK. HAPPY!? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW MY PHONE IS CURRENTLY STILL TYPING MORDEK.

ps it autocorrected to mordekaiser.

double ps I'm requesting permission for TLLOLOTGDTGN Google doc because I'll be drinking and partying on Saturday until early morning Sunday. so I wanna be there in spirit.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 27 2014 16:51 GMT
#20571
On January 28 2014 01:47 Alaric wrote:
Week after week I'm starting to think the main reason you guys hate Mondays is the way you repeat it to yourselves over and over till it's ingrained in your minds.
Can't have Freedom when you're hard-wired into thinking Mondays are hell.


Reasons Mondays Suck:

Email server is always full of aids and death because everyone and there mom is trying to access that important weekly status email.

EVERYONE AND THERE MOM DOESN'T WANT TO BE THERE.

People spend way too much time discussing their non important weekend and not working so nothing ever gets done.

It's monday.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
January 27 2014 16:51 GMT
#20572
I have a toxic russian version of PC Halo CE that has all the patches and some shady hamachi lan multiplayer thing
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
January 27 2014 16:52 GMT
#20573
On January 28 2014 00:31 jcarlsoniv wrote:
go away Req, smiles are not allowed on mondays

Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 00:29 Slayer91 wrote:
its not that water is expensive, its just that you can rip off hipsters who try special brands of water, and meanwhile expensive beer would cause riots


very similar to America, except replace "hipsters" with "everyone" - I can understand this for places where tap water isn't the greatest, but the vast majority of tap water is fine and delicious

also, for some reason everyone loves fucking shitty water beer, so actual good beer costs a bit more and is touched by far too few people


monty python in the australian sketch live
"You know american beer is like having sex in a canoe; its fucking close to water!"
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 27 2014 16:53 GMT
#20574
On January 28 2014 01:51 xes wrote:
I have a toxic russian version of PC Halo CE that has all the patches and some shady hamachi lan multiplayer thing


Hamachi was such a godsend for so many games back in the day.

LAN multiplayer is good cause otherwise we'd have to find some toxic server hosted by BRs or something.

Every few months I'll play some Halo CE and all the dedicated servers are like Brazilian servers ORZ
TranslatorBaa!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 27 2014 16:57 GMT
#20575
On January 28 2014 01:50 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 01:47 Alaric wrote:
Week after week I'm starting to think the main reason you guys hate Mondays is the way you repeat it to yourselves over and over till it's ingrained in your minds.
Can't have Freedom when you're hard-wired into thinking Mondays are hell.


No, we hate Mondays because they are the anti-Freedom.

Weekends = Freedom, End of Weekends = Monday = End of Freedom.

But how is it not anti-Freedom to take away Mondays' freedom to be anti-Freedom? Aren't you making a dirty compromise?

Plus, even if that was the case then you should be blaming whoever decided that weeks start on Monday, martyring it to being hated by thousands, if not millions of short-sighted people like you. HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW, BEING SUCH AN OPPRESSOR OF AN INOCENT VICTIM WHO DIDN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING, HA!?

Cixah makes better points, but since they're reasonable I know you're going to ignore them on behalf of him being dead.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
January 27 2014 16:59 GMT
#20576
every week exercises the right to bear mondays
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 17:05:57
January 27 2014 17:02 GMT
#20577
orange juice is OP as fuck
oranges are one of the best fruits but they are fucking hard as shit to peel and get acid shit all over your hands
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 27 2014 17:03 GMT
#20578
On January 28 2014 02:02 Slayer91 wrote:
orange juice is OP as fuck
oranges are one of the best fruits but they are so fucking hard as shit to peel and get acid shit all over your eyes


All good things require work.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 27 2014 17:03 GMT
#20579
On January 28 2014 02:02 Slayer91 wrote:
orange juice is OP as fuck
oranges are one of the best fruits but they are so fucking hard as shit to peel and get acid shit all over your eyes


you're doing it wrong
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
January 27 2014 17:03 GMT
#20580
Over your eyes?! How bad are you at peeing oranges?
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Prev 1 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1976
GuemChi 1590
Artosis 658
910 68
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
Counter-Strike
taco 418
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox450
Other Games
summit1g8367
Doublelift2007
JimRising 514
C9.Mang0352
Day[9].tv333
PiGStarcraft279
Maynarde137
CosmosSc2 45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick955
BasetradeTV162
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP99
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv333
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 14m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 14m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.