• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:08
CEST 00:08
KST 07:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9251 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1028

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 5162 Next
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 16:03:18
January 27 2014 16:03 GMT
#20541
Whiskey >>> Tequila.

also you cray.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 27 2014 16:04 GMT
#20542
On January 28 2014 00:41 jcarlsoniv wrote:
K, as beautiful and awesome as the xx is, it's far too slow and romantic for me to be listening to today lol


Love the band, but on a Monday their brand of sound means either naps or severe depression.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 27 2014 16:04 GMT
#20543
I'll have you know that Orange Juice is really tasty too
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 27 2014 16:06 GMT
#20544
Orange juice was ruined for me as a child. Every time I had some in the mornings before school I threw up 5 min later. Same with apple juice.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 27 2014 16:07 GMT
#20545
Wtf what did you do, drink it with toothpaste?
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
January 27 2014 16:07 GMT
#20546
it was actually just pee
Bronze player stuck in platinum
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 16:08:51
January 27 2014 16:08 GMT
#20547
I believe it was post-nasal drip and no/little food in the stomach. Can't say for sure but it was consistently reproduced a few times and then I was done. Maybe cereal with milk + oj. Who knows, I just stay away lol.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 27 2014 16:09 GMT
#20548
Thank goodness for the scientific process of recreating results.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 27 2014 16:11 GMT
#20549
I'm gonna go grab lunch at Sakagura Soniv o/
TranslatorBaa!
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
January 27 2014 16:11 GMT
#20550
muscles i didn't even know I had are sore. drinking lots and snowboarding off cottage roofs into giant piles of snow was great.
rough morning when you can barely climb the stairs to the office. monday.

im still down to out drink american's on friday. i'm cool with PoE too.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
January 27 2014 16:12 GMT
#20551
I don't drink orange juice because sometimes it has the small bits in it and I HATE that. It's so much worse than just pure liquid idk why they still do it. t.t
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 16:14:52
January 27 2014 16:13 GMT
#20552
On January 28 2014 01:12 Scip wrote:
I don't drink orange juice because sometimes it has the small bits in it and I HATE that. It's so much worse than just pure liquid idk why they still do it. t.t


Do they not have pulp-less orange juice in Europe?

Sounds like a side-effect of lack of freedom.
TranslatorBaa!
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 27 2014 16:14 GMT
#20553
The only people I have down as going are myself and Soniv. Sooooo IDK.

If shelke can't do it until Saturday, I'm ok with moving it to then. I think getting a list of game we want to play is easier if we just assume people are going to roll through TS through the night. We rarely had 10 for inhouses so I'm guessing somewhere in the same area.

A LIST OF FOR SURE THINGS TO HAVE INSTALLED FOR GAME NIGHT:
TF2.
DOTA2.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS.
POE (HARDCORE CHALLENGE)
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
January 27 2014 16:16 GMT
#20554
On January 28 2014 01:13 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Do they not have pulp-less orange juice in Europe?

Sounds like a side-effect of lack of freedom.

On January 28 2014 01:12 Scip wrote:
I don't drink orange juice because sometimes it has the small bits in it and I HATE that. It's so much worse than just pure liquid idk why they still do it. t.t

Reading comprehension 2/10 would not attempt to read again
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 27 2014 16:16 GMT
#20555
On January 28 2014 01:11 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
I'm gonna go grab lunch at Sakagura Soniv o/


FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 27 2014 16:17 GMT
#20556
On January 28 2014 01:16 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 01:13 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Do they not have pulp-less orange juice in Europe?

Sounds like a side-effect of lack of freedom.

Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 01:12 Scip wrote:
I don't drink orange juice because sometimes it has the small bits in it and I HATE that. It's so much worse than just pure liquid idk why they still do it. t.t

Reading comprehension 2/10 would not attempt to read again


Are you saying that your pulp-less orange juice sometimes has pulp?

Inferior European quality control strikes again, don't you wish you had freedom?
TranslatorBaa!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 27 2014 16:18 GMT
#20557
On January 28 2014 01:14 Cixah wrote:
The only people I have down as going are myself and Soniv. Sooooo IDK.

If shelke can't do it until Saturday, I'm ok with moving it to then. I think getting a list of game we want to play is easier if we just assume people are going to roll through TS through the night. We rarely had 10 for inhouses so I'm guessing somewhere in the same area.

A LIST OF FOR SURE THINGS TO HAVE INSTALLED FOR GAME NIGHT:
TF2.
DOTA2.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS.
POE (HARDCORE CHALLENGE)


If I get back late and y'all are still on I'll come play but sadly I have a bday party to attend that day.

Which is another reason that I FOR SERIOUS wanna make this a regular deal.

Because <3 y'all.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
January 27 2014 16:21 GMT
#20558
You can put me down as a for sure for TLLOLOTGDTGN
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 27 2014 16:23 GMT
#20559
Perfect song to cheer me up

+ Show Spoiler +
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
January 27 2014 16:25 GMT
#20560
On January 28 2014 01:14 Cixah wrote:
The only people I have down as going are myself and Soniv. Sooooo IDK.

If shelke can't do it until Saturday, I'm ok with moving it to then. I think getting a list of game we want to play is easier if we just assume people are going to roll through TS through the night. We rarely had 10 for inhouses so I'm guessing somewhere in the same area.

A LIST OF FOR SURE THINGS TO HAVE INSTALLED FOR GAME NIGHT:
TF2.
DOTA2.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS.
POE (HARDCORE CHALLENGE)

I'd be down to play Counterstrike if enough people have it. Also, you guys know what's really fucking fun? Blood Glutch on Halo CE. I believe multiplayer comes free with the demo.
Prev 1 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SpeCial 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 320
MaD[AoV]31
910 26
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
fl0m4303
Fnx 603
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox502
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g6211
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0230
Trikslyr12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• davetesta0
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21473
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie782
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 52m
Patches Events
17h 52m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.