• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:12
CEST 10:12
KST 17:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8204 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1026

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 5162 Next
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 15:00:26
January 27 2014 14:58 GMT
#20501
So are w conversing with some kind of disembodied soul, ready to join Cixah?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 15:01:26
January 27 2014 15:01 GMT
#20502
On January 27 2014 23:28 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So we are definitely doing TLLOLOTGDTGN on Friday night, right? I know Shelke said he can't cuz he's curling (which I'd usually say is awesome, but video games > curling).

Free to play and/or easy to obtain games should definitely be top priority for this go around. I still think TF2 would be a blast.

Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 22:41 Alaric wrote:
Implying Hearthstone is easier to play inebriated than Smite?


Well...I wasn't really drunk. 2 Gin and Tonics does not a drunk soniv make

what is TLLOLOTGDTGN and where can I join? :D
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
January 27 2014 15:04 GMT
#20503
I *think* its Team Liquid League of Legends Off Topic General Discussion Thread Game Night.

Acronyms were invented for this sort of thing.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 27 2014 15:05 GMT
#20504
On January 28 2014 00:01 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 23:28 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So we are definitely doing TLLOLOTGDTGN on Friday night, right? I know Shelke said he can't cuz he's curling (which I'd usually say is awesome, but video games > curling).

Free to play and/or easy to obtain games should definitely be top priority for this go around. I still think TF2 would be a blast.

On January 27 2014 22:41 Alaric wrote:
Implying Hearthstone is easier to play inebriated than Smite?


Well...I wasn't really drunk. 2 Gin and Tonics does not a drunk soniv make

what is TLLOLOTGDTGN and where can I join? :D


It is a Gaming and Drinking Night in TeamSpeak where we all play a bunch of multiplayer games while consuming alcohol (or tea, if you're Req I guess). Fingers crossed that it also becomes a monthly event.

Also, I think doing like... Diablo (2 or 3, w/e) or Path of Exile would be hilarious, especially in a slow descent into madness. But that would be for a smaller group.

WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 27 2014 15:05 GMT
#20505
On January 28 2014 00:01 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 23:28 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So we are definitely doing TLLOLOTGDTGN on Friday night, right? I know Shelke said he can't cuz he's curling (which I'd usually say is awesome, but video games > curling).

Free to play and/or easy to obtain games should definitely be top priority for this go around. I still think TF2 would be a blast.

On January 27 2014 22:41 Alaric wrote:
Implying Hearthstone is easier to play inebriated than Smite?


Well...I wasn't really drunk. 2 Gin and Tonics does not a drunk soniv make

what is TLLOLOTGDTGN and where can I join? :D


team liquid league of legends off topic general discussion thread game night

It started as Shelke challenging us 'murikans in a drink off with canadia - It's gonna be this Friday night so...idk if you eurotrashers will be able to join (although if you do, I'm sure you'd be more than welcome and put us all to shame)
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
January 27 2014 15:07 GMT
#20506
Ill drink apple juice but you can count me in
once it's decided say what games we gonna play in advance so I dont have to download stuff on the spot that would be sick
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 27 2014 15:07 GMT
#20507
On January 28 2014 00:07 Scip wrote:
Ill drink apple juice but you can count me in
once it's decided say what games we gonna play in advance so I dont have to download stuff on the spot that would be sick


There's some minor effort to aggregate the game list, but we're all lazy fucks.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 15:09:06
January 27 2014 15:08 GMT
#20508
I just realized Scip is from the Czech Republic, which is where my suitemate is studying abroad. So far he has reported that it is a magical place where beer is cheaper than water. Is this true?

Also, Left for Dead 2 was free on Steam for Christmas...

And we could also play Realm of the Mad God if anyone is up for that. Not strictly team, but we can buddy up for a lot of it I think?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 15:08:37
January 27 2014 15:08 GMT
#20509
Cixah is "organizing" - I don't even know how many people we have in on it
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 15:16:51
January 27 2014 15:15 GMT
#20510
Form

I made a handy dandy google form to "sign up"

List

Even better, we could play some old as shit Brood War UMS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 27 2014 15:17 GMT
#20511
omg if anyone can find a snipers map
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 15:20:26
January 27 2014 15:18 GMT
#20512
On January 27 2014 23:46 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Monday Morning Roll Call.

Here.

In body if not mind.

Oh Monday.


The mind is willing, but the flesh is weak. I've never been this physically tired from just cleaning.

Edit: This thing is still happening, I just need to know what games were playing and WHO has what. As for who can be there I don't really care but were playing on NA servers sooooo
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 15:19:09
January 27 2014 15:19 GMT
#20513
I can barely open my eyes. Soo tired.
God Bless
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 27 2014 15:19 GMT
#20514
oh no, the cancer is spreading
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 27 2014 15:21 GMT
#20515
Meanwhile, 4 PM in Europe...

How were the BW sniper maps? Could you even do any? There were some crazy good War3 ones, but people always played the lame "snipers" or "counter strike"wiht pseudo FP-view and a camera that'd make you giddy if you tried a 180°, when there were gems such as Sniper tactics (or archery tactics can't remember well).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 27 2014 15:22 GMT
#20516
On January 28 2014 00:19 jcarlsoniv wrote:
oh no, the cancer is spreading

Sir, no cancer here.
God Bless
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 27 2014 15:24 GMT
#20517
On January 28 2014 00:18 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 23:46 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Monday Morning Roll Call.

Here.

In body if not mind.

Oh Monday.


The mind is willing, but the flesh is weak. I've never been this physically tired from just cleaning.

Edit: This thing is still happening, I just need to know what games were playing and WHO has what. As for who can be there I don't really care but were playing on NA servers sooooo


Should get an accurate-ish count of who will be attending to better determine what games we are playing. If there are 4 of us, we can do silly things like PoE or Diablo. If there are 20 of us, FPS might be a better route.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 27 2014 15:25 GMT
#20518
On January 28 2014 00:21 Alaric wrote:
Meanwhile, 4 PM in Europe...

How were the BW sniper maps? Could you even do any? There were some crazy good War3 ones, but people always played the lame "snipers" or "counter strike"wiht pseudo FP-view and a camera that'd make you giddy if you tried a 180°, when there were gems such as Sniper tactics (or archery tactics can't remember well).

I had a blast when I played 2on2 or 3on3 (with AI) when I was younger but that might just have been me. The AI blew my mind back then.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 27 2014 15:25 GMT
#20519
On January 28 2014 00:24 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 00:18 Cixah wrote:
On January 27 2014 23:46 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Monday Morning Roll Call.

Here.

In body if not mind.

Oh Monday.


The mind is willing, but the flesh is weak. I've never been this physically tired from just cleaning.

Edit: This thing is still happening, I just need to know what games were playing and WHO has what. As for who can be there I don't really care but were playing on NA servers sooooo


Should get an accurate-ish count of who will be attending to better determine what games we are playing. If there are 4 of us, we can do silly things like PoE or Diablo. If there are 20 of us, FPS might be a better route.


Well apparently 6 could do PoE, and it's free! <3

I wish I could do this one but I have a thing. That's why this needs to happen on the regular.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 15:26:39
January 27 2014 15:26 GMT
#20520
On January 28 2014 00:08 ticklishmusic wrote:
I just realized Scip is from the Czech Republic, which is where my suitemate is studying abroad. So far he has reported that it is a magical place where beer is cheaper than water. Is this true?

Also, Left for Dead 2 was free on Steam for Christmas...

And we could also play Realm of the Mad God if anyone is up for that. Not strictly team, but we can buddy up for a lot of it I think?

Magical? No. Beer cheaper than water? In bars and some restaurants, absolutely.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Prev 1 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 766
GuemChi 592
Leta 321
BeSt 217
Soma 176
Hyun 159
firebathero 127
Mong 76
910 51
sSak 38
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
PianO 23
yabsab 21
ZergMaN 19
HiyA 17
Noble 9
Shine 8
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9516
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King413
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister880
JimRising 484
Happy336
KnowMe50
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick441
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt401
• Jankos293
Other Games
• Shiphtur410
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 49m
Patches Events
7h 49m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.