• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7188 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1025

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 5162 Next
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
January 27 2014 12:24 GMT
#20481
I don't want these scrubs who don't play REAL games like LoL giving me advice. I mistrust anyone who plays Hearthstone exclusively.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
January 27 2014 12:59 GMT
#20482
On January 27 2014 19:43 Scip wrote:
What time of day are Arenas in HS the easiest? I got just 150 gold and want to get 7+ wins in order to be able to recycle.


Whenever you're queuing it's the easiest.

Nah just joking, really any prime time for EU. With open beta plenty of newbs are playing and trying to learn the ropes. Just don't expect many past 3 wins. Sorry you simply must improve.
Hey! How you doin'?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 27 2014 13:13 GMT
#20483
turns out the toaster needs to be plugged in to work

yup, it's monday alright
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 27 2014 13:19 GMT
#20484
Probably hangover tho.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 27 2014 13:25 GMT
#20485
lol, nah, I stopped drinking after I was done streaming
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 27 2014 13:41 GMT
#20486
Implying Hearthstone is easier to play inebriated than Smite?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 14:37:22
January 27 2014 13:55 GMT
#20487
Forked lightning doesn't allow you to play it if there's only one enemy minion iirc. I've found 0 difference in how I perform in arena with when I queue. All I know is that I started averaging 3 wins and now I average 6 so that's all that matters is I'm improving my win rate.

I subtly offered to watch my kid on friday to miss the birthday parties so I could come to TL game night... not sure if it worked yet. (She'd probably sleep at 8 or just watch a movie at the time, and no I don't get drunk ever so no need to be concerned).

If I were to get a tattoo, which will probably never happen despite my wife thinking it would be cool, it would be a tree on my side with roots starting on my thighs and coming up and branching over my pecs/lats. Psalms 1:3. Would be pretty sick imo. Too expensive and I don't want a tattoo when I'm 50+ probably.

soniv, sorry to hear about the gf. those times suck, i feel for you. <3

Lazy JonGalt-like post
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
January 27 2014 14:07 GMT
#20488
On January 27 2014 22:41 Alaric wrote:
Implying Hearthstone is easier to play inebriated than Smite?


I'd love to see drunken angry rant Alaric posts. Pretty much the same as your normal routine just less legible.
Hey! How you doin'?
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
January 27 2014 14:13 GMT
#20489
On January 27 2014 23:07 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 22:41 Alaric wrote:
Implying Hearthstone is easier to play inebriated than Smite?


I'd love to see drunken angry rant Alaric posts. Pretty much the same as your normal routine just less illegible.

ftfy
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 27 2014 14:14 GMT
#20490
Wouldn't work. I shut my trap as soon as I realise I've drunk too much for my own good, and I never drink fast enough to skip that step.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
January 27 2014 14:20 GMT
#20491
so you only drink one beer and then quit

is what im getting here


no wait you're french
one glass of red wine, then
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 14:25:35
January 27 2014 14:25 GMT
#20492
Was a beer and two big glasses of a weird armagnac/beer mix somebody tried on the spot (and which was surprisingly very good) last time. I don't drink much and I don't like beer in general, so it ends up being suff like vodka or rum.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 27 2014 14:28 GMT
#20493
So we are definitely doing TLLOLOTGDTGN on Friday night, right? I know Shelke said he can't cuz he's curling (which I'd usually say is awesome, but video games > curling).

Free to play and/or easy to obtain games should definitely be top priority for this go around. I still think TF2 would be a blast.

On January 27 2014 22:41 Alaric wrote:
Implying Hearthstone is easier to play inebriated than Smite?


Well...I wasn't really drunk. 2 Gin and Tonics does not a drunk soniv make
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 27 2014 14:31 GMT
#20494
I know why you're not succeeding with Viktor now. Unlike any self-deserving villain, you fail to get drunk on your own power.

Freaking king of chickens yo.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 27 2014 14:34 GMT
#20495
On January 27 2014 23:31 Alaric wrote:
I know why you're not succeeding with Viktor now. Unlike any self-deserving villain, you fail to get drunk on your own power.

Freaking king of chickens yo.


I mean...it was Sunday. I like drinking, but I take my job pretty seriously, and I'm fairly susceptible to hangovers
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 14:39:18
January 27 2014 14:39 GMT
#20496
Power doesn't give you any hangovers, unless the big damn hero come to talk some sense into you feels obligated to do it with his fists.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
January 27 2014 14:45 GMT
#20497
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what Soniv meant when he said hangovers.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 27 2014 14:46 GMT
#20498
Monday Morning Roll Call.

Here.

In body if not mind.

Oh Monday.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 27 2014 14:51 GMT
#20499
On January 27 2014 23:45 phyvo wrote:
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what Soniv meant when he said hangovers.


It's ok, he's French, I don't hold it against him.

On January 27 2014 23:46 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Monday Morning Roll Call.

Here.

In body if not mind.

Oh Monday.


definitely only in body
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
January 27 2014 14:55 GMT
#20500
I had an exam today.

monday exams....


I fucking aced that garbage tho
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 136
Rex 46
UpATreeSC 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34587
Calm 3412
Shuttle 2272
Jaedong 1759
Mini 625
Horang2 623
EffOrt 501
Stork 317
Soma 316
Rush 282
[ Show more ]
Larva 256
Soulkey 254
ZerO 219
BeSt 207
Snow 162
firebathero 109
Mong 106
Zeus 96
910 78
hero 77
Mind 67
sorry 52
Hyun 42
Free 38
Shinee 38
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 26
PianO 25
Killer 24
Aegong 23
JYJ 21
Terrorterran 21
Bale 19
Sexy 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Trap 14
Rock 12
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
Hm[arnc] 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5693
Dendi1231
420jenkins228
Counter-Strike
fl0m3787
x6flipin640
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2146
Liquid`RaSZi1222
hiko655
B2W.Neo647
dupreeh511
ceh9345
RotterdaM319
crisheroes305
Khaldor291
Livibee196
TKL 175
QueenE106
Trikslyr97
Dewaltoss62
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH293
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3212
• WagamamaTV427
League of Legends
• Nemesis2621
Other Games
• Shiphtur753
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 59m
INu's Battles
18h 59m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 59m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.