• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7425 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1023

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 5162 Next
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
January 26 2014 19:39 GMT
#20441
I'm out of really good bro things to say to friends with girl problems because I used them all on my roommate last night.

But uh, life is hard, happiness is harder, so you got to get up and get it.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-26 19:55:42
January 26 2014 19:54 GMT
#20442
On January 27 2014 04:37 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 03:37 jcarlsoniv wrote:
well...gf and I just broke up... so to distract me I'm day drinking and arenaing. help me recognize when I have lethal

http://www.twitch.tv/jcarlsoniv


Drown them feelings in children's card games and grown up drinks sir. <3 <3 <3 <3


ftfy

now you can finally approach/flirt with that cute girl at work you've kinda been avoiding because of the ole lady and her ridiculous jealousy problems (stemming from her annoying insecurity, self esteem, and daddy issues). I mean. you know she's into you. why else would such a cute and cool girl still be single. she's waiting for you man, but I'm not sure for how much longer. step up to the plate broseph.

silver lining homie.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
January 26 2014 19:56 GMT
#20443
On January 27 2014 04:39 ticklishmusic wrote:
I'm out of really good bro things to say to friends with girl problems because I used them all on my roommate last night.

But uh, life is hard, happiness is harder, so you got to get up and get it.

I don't say shit, it doesn't help. Usually the process is buy a 6 pack, and play some LoL to keep the mind off the problem.
liftlift > tsm
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-26 20:07:56
January 26 2014 20:03 GMT
#20444
On January 27 2014 04:56 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 04:39 ticklishmusic wrote:
I'm out of really good bro things to say to friends with girl problems because I used them all on my roommate last night.

But uh, life is hard, happiness is harder, so you got to get up and get it.

I don't say shit, it doesn't help. Usually the process is buy a 6 pack, and play some LoL to keep the mind off the problem.


worst support NA wei2coolman the relationship expert. AMA please.

ps are all your friends lol players and pussies who can't drink more than six beers?
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
January 26 2014 20:22 GMT
#20445
On January 27 2014 04:56 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 04:39 ticklishmusic wrote:
I'm out of really good bro things to say to friends with girl problems because I used them all on my roommate last night.

But uh, life is hard, happiness is harder, so you got to get up and get it.

I don't say shit, it doesn't help. Usually the process is buy a 6 pack, and play some LoL to keep the mind off the problem.


To be fair I was playing ARAM and drinking beer when he came into my room to talk

In my defense, I did offer him a beer.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
January 26 2014 20:26 GMT
#20446
On January 27 2014 05:03 JonGalt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 04:56 wei2coolman wrote:
On January 27 2014 04:39 ticklishmusic wrote:
I'm out of really good bro things to say to friends with girl problems because I used them all on my roommate last night.

But uh, life is hard, happiness is harder, so you got to get up and get it.

I don't say shit, it doesn't help. Usually the process is buy a 6 pack, and play some LoL to keep the mind off the problem.


worst support NA wei2coolman the relationship expert. AMA please.

ps are all your friends lol players and pussies who can't drink more than six beers?

We drink to relax, not to cry away our sorrows like pussies.
liftlift > tsm
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 26 2014 20:28 GMT
#20447
On January 27 2014 05:26 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 05:03 JonGalt wrote:
On January 27 2014 04:56 wei2coolman wrote:
On January 27 2014 04:39 ticklishmusic wrote:
I'm out of really good bro things to say to friends with girl problems because I used them all on my roommate last night.

But uh, life is hard, happiness is harder, so you got to get up and get it.

I don't say shit, it doesn't help. Usually the process is buy a 6 pack, and play some LoL to keep the mind off the problem.


worst support NA wei2coolman the relationship expert. AMA please.

ps are all your friends lol players and pussies who can't drink more than six beers?

We drink to relax, not to cry away our sorrows like pussies.


ain't no crying when Beefeater's involved
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
January 26 2014 20:34 GMT
#20448
On January 27 2014 03:37 jcarlsoniv wrote:
well...gf and I just broke up... so to distract me I'm day drinking and arenaing. help me recognize when I have lethal

http://www.twitch.tv/jcarlsoniv


Go and watch Gin no Saji many times and let it heal you. Also, rather than drinking heavy, I'd say go out and buy a couple of really nice beers. Really relax you and cheer you up.
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 26 2014 20:36 GMT
#20449
But beer is nasty
It's your boy Guzma!
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 26 2014 20:52 GMT
#20450
Soniv we shall drink on friday. It will be a good day.

GAMES YOU WANT TO PLAY FOR THE DRINKING PARTY ON FRIDAY ARE DUE ON MONDAY NIGHT. GIVE ME YOUR FREAKING SUGGESTIONS.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 26 2014 20:53 GMT
#20451
On January 27 2014 05:34 Dark_Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 03:37 jcarlsoniv wrote:
well...gf and I just broke up... so to distract me I'm day drinking and arenaing. help me recognize when I have lethal

http://www.twitch.tv/jcarlsoniv


Go and watch Gin no Saji many times and let it heal you. Also, rather than drinking heavy, I'd say go out and buy a couple of really nice beers. Really relax you and cheer you up.


I have delicious gin =)

thanks for the support, guys, but I am ok.

"water around the rock"
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 26 2014 21:04 GMT
#20452
On January 27 2014 05:52 Cixah wrote:
Soniv we shall drink on friday. It will be a good day.

GAMES YOU WANT TO PLAY FOR THE DRINKING PARTY ON FRIDAY ARE DUE ON MONDAY NIGHT. GIVE ME YOUR FREAKING SUGGESTIONS.


Tribes: Ascend.

ROCKET SKATES.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-26 21:18:22
January 26 2014 21:15 GMT
#20453
lost in r016, not bad but I was hoping for top 8. Faced a hunter control deck that I wasn't expecting and had no decks prepared for. I went 6-0 with my priest deck before r016.
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-26 21:33:34
January 26 2014 21:32 GMT
#20454
Fuck, I curl on friday now

EDIT: I can do it saturday now
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
January 26 2014 22:24 GMT
#20455
So I started playing Guild wars 2 again since last time I played I only got my guardian to level 41 before I got bored. I just got my elementalist is 25 and I'm not bored because I'm always dying, nothing is faceroll, wtf. Ironically I think thief is most fun to play but I only got her to 26.

Anyone else ever played GW2? I've really never been in tune with what's going on in it, I just kind of play.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
January 26 2014 22:27 GMT
#20456
I played gw2 for a decent amount when it came out. I only play it sporadically now tho.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 26 2014 22:32 GMT
#20457
I couldn't really get into GW2. MMOs just aren't for me anymore cuz I can't put the time I want to into them
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
January 26 2014 22:52 GMT
#20458
On January 27 2014 06:32 Shelke14 wrote:
Fuck, I curl on friday now

EDIT: I can do it saturday now

Further proof that curling is butts.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 26 2014 22:58 GMT
#20459
I would have raged so hard in Soniv's place.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 26 2014 22:58 GMT
#20460
9-1 with a shaman deck

get vs a druid

fucking 5 starfires

fox news of hearthstone
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Prev 1 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1031
TKL 344
IndyStarCraft 223
Nina 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16161
Calm 2332
Horang2 343
Mini 168
Rush 103
EffOrt 101
Zeus 49
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
LuMiX2
Counter-Strike
fl0m5303
Fnx 1522
pashabiceps1424
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3238
Liquid`Hasu516
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1816
Beastyqt677
B2W.Neo588
C9.Mang0327
crisheroes181
QueenE102
Trikslyr99
Dewaltoss71
UpATreeSC59
ZombieGrub31
JuggernautJason26
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade911
Other Games
• imaqtpie947
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 16m
INu's Battles
15h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 16m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.