• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7867 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1032

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 5162 Next
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 27 2014 19:00 GMT
#20621
On January 28 2014 03:56 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 03:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On January 28 2014 02:13 Cixah wrote:
Confirmed People for SATURDAY 2/1 TLLOLOTGDTGN:

Myself
Caelym
Soniv
Comadose.


oh, is it moved to saturday? if so, throw shelke onto that list

although it sounds like mordek has arranged to have friday?

Don't plan anything around me. That was a tentative shot at friday since it's bowling (which I don't enjoy terribly) and I didn't want the baby around somewhere smokey even if they stopped allowing it in the building. Regardless things with my friend group usually wrap up around 10-11pm (lol) so I may be able to hop on late depending.


well excuuuuuuse me for trying to include as many people as possible!
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 27 2014 19:06 GMT
#20622
Both days are even split :|

I'm inclinded to make it friday just for ease of access to most people, but honestly there isnt a reason I can't just get shit faced 2 days in a row. Assuming on Sat, I don't get dragged to go draft.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 27 2014 19:07 GMT
#20623
On January 28 2014 04:00 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 03:56 mordek wrote:
On January 28 2014 03:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On January 28 2014 02:13 Cixah wrote:
Confirmed People for SATURDAY 2/1 TLLOLOTGDTGN:

Myself
Caelym
Soniv
Comadose.


oh, is it moved to saturday? if so, throw shelke onto that list

although it sounds like mordek has arranged to have friday?

Don't plan anything around me. That was a tentative shot at friday since it's bowling (which I don't enjoy terribly) and I didn't want the baby around somewhere smokey even if they stopped allowing it in the building. Regardless things with my friend group usually wrap up around 10-11pm (lol) so I may be able to hop on late depending.


well excuuuuuuse me for trying to include as many people as possible!

I appreciated it, I just wanted to communicate as much as possible!

Work day is flying by oddly. Probably has a lot to do with how fast this thread is moving :3
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 27 2014 19:07 GMT
#20624
On January 28 2014 04:06 Cixah wrote:
Both days are even split :|

I'm inclinded to make it friday just for ease of access to most people, but honestly there isnt a reason I can't just get shit faced 2 days in a row. Assuming on Sat, I don't get dragged to go draft.


You don't have to be third somewhere on either day?
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 27 2014 19:08 GMT
#20625
y u guise gotta ignore my posts
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 27 2014 19:09 GMT
#20626
I don't think a time has been set yet since it's still up in the air Wave
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 19:11:50
January 27 2014 19:09 GMT
#20627
On January 28 2014 04:07 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 04:06 Cixah wrote:
Both days are even split :|

I'm inclinded to make it friday just for ease of access to most people, but honestly there isnt a reason I can't just get shit faced 2 days in a row. Assuming on Sat, I don't get dragged to go draft.


You don't have to be third somewhere on either day?


As far as I know no. Plus with all this OT i've got stored I can pull the NOT IT card and force someone else to do it.

Edit: I GET IT. Jerk
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 27 2014 19:12 GMT
#20628
On January 28 2014 04:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
y u guise gotta ignore my posts

Once you become a dad, your opinion becomes much quieter.

Get your wife to post, she's always right anyway.
It's your boy Guzma!
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
January 27 2014 19:16 GMT
#20629
If it matters, I prefer Friday. Going to mtg prerelease on sat so I prob can't be there from the start.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 27 2014 19:17 GMT
#20630
I won actually. He had absolutely shit later in the game and I somehow managed to clear the board, slowly, very slowly, using sunfury protector then defender of argus to create taunts with big HP minions.
Auchenai soulpriest definitely MVP along with these 2 because all of a sudden I had removal, weeeeeeeeeeeee.

I was lucky however. Any deck with good turn 2-3 is going to wreck me unopposed.
To give you an idea, here's the deck:
+ Show Spoiler +
1:
Northshire Cleric
Worgen Infiltrator
2:
Shadow Word: Pain x2
Sunfury Protector
Wild Pyromancer (joke's on me I have like 3 spells)
Thoughtsteal
Questing Adventurer (joke's on me I have very little low drops)
Raid Leader
Flesh-eating Ghoul
Ironfur Grizzly
Earthen Ring Farseer
Tinkmaster Overspark
4:
Spellbreaker x3 (come at me druids)
Stormwind Knight
Defender of Argus
Twilight Drake (MVP #3, because I had shit drops and managed to draw with the northshire he came 4-7 on the board, traded 1 for 3)
Gnomish Inventor
Auchenai Soulpriest
Lightspawn (got silenced after I played Temple Enforcer on it with a Faceless Manip in my hand, meh)
5:
Azure Drake
Spiteful Smith (it's 'k I have thoughtsteal to get weapons)
Faceless Manipulator
Venture Co. Mercenary
6:
Temple Enforcer
Reckless Rocketeer
Boulderfist Ogre
7:
Stormwind Champion

It really takes a long time to get to the good cards I have at the end of the list and at this point my opponent should be able to remove them immediatly if they have a decent draft.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 27 2014 19:20 GMT
#20631
On January 28 2014 04:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
y u guise gotta ignore my posts


cuz I don't have an answer

as I said, Cixah is "oragnizing"
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
January 27 2014 19:21 GMT
#20632
Sorry, two people on the curling team are leaving for the weekend. So I gotta jump on and play. But Saturday morning I'll sesh all day with people
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
January 27 2014 19:23 GMT
#20633
And to update you guys, my stales were too high and they fucking killed my ranking. Not even close to top 10. I hate myself
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
January 27 2014 19:24 GMT
#20634
I'm pretty impressed with myself I pegged Gandhi as a Christopher. you should just go by Chris. at the very least do Jeffery. Jeffery so much more kawaii than Jeff.

@mordek <3 I tried quoting all the posts... phone's too slow. classic jongalt.

ps for real. is no one impressed I pegged him for Christopher almost halfway across the world over the internet? you can't teach that. it's inborn.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 27 2014 19:26 GMT
#20635
On January 28 2014 04:24 JonGalt wrote:
I'm pretty impressed with myself I pegged Gandhi as a Christopher. you should just go by Chris. at the very least do Jeffery. Jeffery so much more kawaii than Jeff.

@mordek <3 I tried quoting all the posts... phone's too slow. classic jongalt.

ps for real. is no one impressed I pegged him for Christopher almost halfway across the world over the internet? you can't teach that. it's inborn.


not impressed cuz if you were wrong, no one would care

blind squirrels and nuts, my friend
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
January 27 2014 19:26 GMT
#20636
What's my first name then
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
January 27 2014 19:27 GMT
#20637
Started lifting with my roommates, I hurt all over haha.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 19:28:20
January 27 2014 19:27 GMT
#20638
On January 28 2014 04:27 onlywonderboy wrote:
Started lifting with my roommates, I hurt all over haha.


Oh so you didn't even lift?

That explains a lot.

On January 28 2014 04:26 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 04:24 JonGalt wrote:
I'm pretty impressed with myself I pegged Gandhi as a Christopher. you should just go by Chris. at the very least do Jeffery. Jeffery so much more kawaii than Jeff.

@mordek <3 I tried quoting all the posts... phone's too slow. classic jongalt.

ps for real. is no one impressed I pegged him for Christopher almost halfway across the world over the internet? you can't teach that. it's inborn.


not impressed cuz if you were wrong, no one would care

blind squirrels and nuts, my friend


Broken clocks, twice a day, etc.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
January 27 2014 19:28 GMT
#20639
I'm so much weaker at the gym. Was benching 260 for three sets of six. Now I'm doing 160 and slowly just moving up
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 19:30:24
January 27 2014 19:30 GMT
#20640
I haven't lifted for 5-6 years since I played football freshman year. Needless to say I have a lot of room to improve.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Prev 1 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 228
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 222
Terrorterran 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
Doublelift6055
JimRising 770
Counter-Strike
taco 275
Other Games
summit1g12169
C9.Mang0359
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1247
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP152
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo240
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 6m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 6m
Replay Cast
20h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.