• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:52
CEST 21:52
KST 04:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11909 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 85

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 687 Next
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 19:17:52
December 06 2011 19:17 GMT
#1681
Hahahahahaha

Alright I got nothing on that.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
December 06 2011 19:20 GMT
#1682
Well annie needs a fast tiamat in the jungle so she can kill the creeps faster :>
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
ArcticFox
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1092 Posts
December 06 2011 20:07 GMT
#1683
On December 06 2011 23:29 Shiragaku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 22:08 ArcticFox wrote:
I started playing league after it was featured at MLG, and finally hit level 30 yesterday. "FINALLY!" I said to myself, "I will be able to do ranked queues with other players who have reached level 30, which means they have some idea of how the game works, and since it's a ranked queue, everyone in the game will be trying their hardest!"

I queue for ranked for the first time, butterflies in my stomach. I just hope I don't screw up too badly. The game lobby opens and everyone starts actually communicating about bans and picks, and my input is actually considered! I even offer to support, because I play a monstrous Sona and have been known to rape face on occasion.

I end up supporting an Ashe in bottom lane, who runs out ahead of the turret, facechecks the opposing brush (I used my CV to check opponent blue to set up a gank, which everyone backed off from for some unknown reason), and dies immediately to the Leona and Caitlyn hiding inside. First Blood. Hokay, no problem, I'm prepared for this. I ward up the brush and start to lane by myself for a bit. Top dies. Jungler dies to creeps. Mid holds his own until he gets jumped by their jungler. My Ashe has no idea what the word "overextend" means and proceeds to not get a single kill.

End of the game, we've lost 29 kills to 6, with me having 4 kills, being the highest level of all champs on my team, with the highest CS (note: did not kill a single minion while Ashe was in my lane, only while she was dead). As Sona. Again, I'm mentally prepared for all of this, because I'm still at a low ELO where people are actually terrible.

What I wasn't ready for was the *second* things started going bad, EVERYONE was blaming everyone else.

"way to give first blood ashe noob"
"wtf sona HEAL ME stupid bitch"
"fucking cunt morg can't kill shit"
"ww what the fuck GANK YOU FUCKING NOOB"
"SONA YOU CUNT PUSSY ASS N****R WHAT THE FUCK DON'T RUN" <--- this one for flashing out when getting focused in a 2v4 and escaping to our turret.

Those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. I don't usually BM, in fact I try to calm people down and get them to work together and remember that you're all ACTUALLY playing to win. My 2nd game was the exact reverse -- in the lobby they're screaming at each other because 3 of them want to jungle and none will back down, and I finally calm everyone down and remind them that we all just want to win, and suddenly the cogs fall into place and inside the actual game we're a well-oiled machine of death and destruction, with repeated aces and never getting ganked, thanks to actually getting assist gold and warding every brush like a support possessed. XD

Today will be my first full day of ranked queues, while battle.net is down (and it will invariably be down....). I look forward to having some more horror stories to share. >.>

Normal que is the way to learn da gayme.

I dunno, I'm 4-1 in ranked now, 1338 ELO so far (didn't realize that even before 10 games you could roll over the icon in the score screen and find it, so woot!). So far I haven't had the nightmare stories people have had, minus my first ever game. Everyone seems to do their role just fine, so long as you talk to them with just a bit of respect.

The amount of rage coming from the other team though is quite amusing. Poor 10-1-4 annie in the last game had a terrible team with everyone else 5 or more levels behind, no support, and no jungle. She made sure to let everyone know in /all chat with as much swearing as possible too.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
December 06 2011 20:38 GMT
#1684
[image loading]

Feed the opponent top week continues
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Sabin010
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1892 Posts
December 06 2011 20:45 GMT
#1685
How do people die to jungle creeps. Do they start it and go I got this, and then see they're not going to get it, but don't care and get executed anyway? I mean I know the wolves can crit, but seriously this isn't like gp hitting 4 strait crit q's and drawing first blood. Then again, maybe these feedle sticks and master feeds are on to something about feeding the double buff to the dragon before they gank so they don't end up feeding it to the mid lane or ad carry. It's not like the dragon is going to spend the 300 gold it got for killing the jungler, or even feed the double buff back to the enemy jungler when he takes the free dragon.
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 22:23:26
December 06 2011 22:06 GMT
#1686
My brain is melting from seeing all the retards that take berserker's greaves and mallet/warmog on riven.

edit: holy shit

I see riven rushing frozen mallet and I tell her that her build is really, really bad. The game goes on and we're obviously losing because one of our players is hitting like a wet noodle and is just doing absolutely nothing. Another guy on our team then goes, "it's not that bad, I built like that before.... mallet, warmogs, and atmas is really good!"

I had like a 7 game win streak just from playing riven and then we lost a game we really shouldn't have lost because someone else picked riven and sucked huge balls with her.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
December 06 2011 22:11 GMT
#1687
On December 07 2011 03:57 Haemonculus wrote:
*REGEN* pendant, not regrowth.

Yes, mini regen, pot, and ward.

you mean rejuvenation bead =3
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
ninjakingcola
Profile Joined March 2011
United States405 Posts
December 06 2011 22:34 GMT
#1688
On December 07 2011 07:06 koreasilver wrote:
My brain is melting from seeing all the retards that take berserker's greaves and mallet/warmog on riven.

edit: holy shit

I see riven rushing frozen mallet and I tell her that her build is really, really bad. The game goes on and we're obviously losing because one of our players is hitting like a wet noodle and is just doing absolutely nothing. Another guy on our team then goes, "it's not that bad, I built like that before.... mallet, warmogs, and atmas is really good!"

I had like a 7 game win streak just from playing riven and then we lost a game we really shouldn't have lost because someone else picked riven and sucked huge balls with her.


Welcome to Riven free week.
Where my demons hide? Why, if I showed you it wouldn't be a secret my dear.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 22:37:54
December 06 2011 22:35 GMT
#1689
Team feeding vayne, jungle nunu taking all blues even when I ask him to give some to Anivia, Morde trying to 1v1 dragon and ending up giving it to enemy team with two kills, people neglicting wards and enemy Akali when they dive... sigh.

Oh. And just now they engaged 2v5 with fed Vayne and Blitz ready to get them or interrupt Nunu's ult. I should have let them die. One fiddle ult later, ace for one kill. Great guys. Good engages.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
FieryBalrog
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1381 Posts
December 06 2011 22:37 GMT
#1690
On December 07 2011 05:07 ArcticFox wrote:

I dunno, I'm 4-1 in ranked now, 1338 ELO so far (didn't realize that even before 10 games you could roll over the icon in the score screen and find it, so woot!). So far I haven't had the nightmare stories people have had, minus my first ever game. Everyone seems to do their role just fine, so long as you talk to them with just a bit of respect.

The amount of rage coming from the other team though is quite amusing. Poor 10-1-4 annie in the last game had a terrible team with everyone else 5 or more levels behind, no support, and no jungle. She made sure to let everyone know in /all chat with as much swearing as possible too.

Yeah, see, that's the problem. Sometimes you're the one on that "other team". And sometimes you're the one on the "other team" a LOT, and its terrible. After 4 games of ranked and every single one a bad experience, I'm done for now.
I will eat you alive
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
December 07 2011 00:07 GMT
#1691
Dunno what to say. ELO dropping is harsh, and even when you're constructive you fall. 2gud

[image loading]

hi
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
December 07 2011 00:09 GMT
#1692
THAT RIVEN
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
December 07 2011 01:15 GMT
#1693
we're in the opponent's base, all the nexus turrets are down and we're about to kill the nexus. our Cait says she has to buy and goes b. as she's recalling, the enemy team respawns and picks off three of us who were low from the fight before. I run away and the enemy team does baron.
our team respawns, the enemy aces us while we defend, and push through two turrets, the inhibitor and win.

different game, our GP says we need a tank (already a bad sign). I tell him he can build pretty tanky, but he says that atmog's sucks and he has a better build. I say that I'll show him how good atmog's is by building it myself (on Ez). I rush a Warmog's and go 4-1. he rushes a phantom dancer and goes 2-5. we lose horribly.
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
courtpanda
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
866 Posts
December 07 2011 02:46 GMT
#1694
im swain.

ezreal takes mid from me.

we have an AFKer. im playing 1v2 against a caitlyn and kennen

ezreal gives up first blood to leblanc. then bitches when i lose tower 10 minutes in.

after 10 more minutes of this BS i sell my items for boots of swiftness and a phantom dancer. screw you ezreal.
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
December 07 2011 02:53 GMT
#1695
how come i've never been trolled super dooper hard in ranked/normals.


something's wrong here.
LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
December 07 2011 03:14 GMT
#1696
On December 07 2011 11:53 Soloside wrote:
how come i've never been trolled super dooper hard in ranked/normals.


something's wrong here.


you must be the troll
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Parametric
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1261 Posts
December 07 2011 03:22 GMT
#1697
All I want for Christmas is... the old jungle, or a time machine.

Preferably the old jungle.
Crispy Bacon craving overload.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
December 07 2011 03:40 GMT
#1698
I give up on life, i suck at this game so fucking much. Someone make me better zzzz.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
December 07 2011 03:56 GMT
#1699
Firstpick mundo, says he is going bot and needs a support.

Nothing to do here. *dodge*
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5714 Posts
December 07 2011 04:16 GMT
#1700
On December 07 2011 12:56 57 Corvette wrote:
Firstpick mundo, says he is going bot and needs a support.

Nothing to do here. *dodge*


Maybe he was getting rdy to build 6warmogs?
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1329
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1329
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 269
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23095
Calm 2264
Shuttle 344
Mini 174
White-Ra 174
ZZZero.O 119
firebathero 75
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc11770
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1723
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4126
Liquid`Hasu572
MindelVK22
Other Games
summit1g6522
Liquid`RaSZi2343
FrodaN1575
fl0m1562
olofmeister738
B2W.Neo735
Beastyqt367
Livibee180
crisheroes160
Pyrionflax158
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick876
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 17
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki46
• blackmanpl 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1383
• Shiphtur601
• WagamamaTV364
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 8m
Replay Cast
3h 8m
OSC
16h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.